Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Koalas March posted:

Km's Ma Update: "I respect Booker because he still lives in the hood"

do you have the heart to tell her he absolutely does not or is it just a case of 'well, not like he's gonna be in the next debate, give him this win'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

sexpig by night posted:

you actually can

No you loving can't. Move on.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Why the gently caress is Booker getting so many questions

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Koalas March posted:

Km's Ma Update: "I respect Booker because he still lives in the hood"

If Booker starts talking about the issue of people leaving furniture out on the curb so people can take it even though it's way too nasty for anyone to take and it just stays there and rots for months, he's got my vote.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ershalim posted:

"Common sense gun reform" is such a meaningless answer. Castro got this question right the last time when he said, "in an ideal world, people would not own handguns."

"Common sense gun reform" is the worst possible answer. Depending on who hears it it it gets translated as "I will pander to stupid laws that do nothing" or "I don't have the spine to actually do anything".

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Research and study are good things.

Universal background check is a good thing.

I liked Warren's answer.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AsInHowe posted:

Uncle dick

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

First of May posted:

yes, that's why it'll be so easy to get them going again. that was just a trial run of the frothmachine

what "again" are you talking about, there's already republican politicians in Oregon who are using their armed militias to justify not voting on things

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lol O'Rourke you sad gently caress

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

you may recall her brilliant foreign policy proposal "what if we made our imperial war machine carbon neutral"

All things being equal making the entire US military complex carbon neutral isn’t a bad idea.

But it should be cut to the bone as well.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
No gently caress you booker, talk about senate republicans. Thats an important issue.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Nairbo posted:

Why the gently caress is Booker getting so many questions

Hypno-Toad eyes

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Main Paineframe posted:

They're pretty obviously using this debate to suss out who genuinely doesn't have any chance at all, and then offer them up as sacrifices to the ones who don't seem completely incompetent

castro feasts on Beto's liver on live television

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

don't lie to delaney rachel, he's not getting that time

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

ratbert90 posted:

Lol you loving lost Beto.

Beto's dumb rear end lost the moment he took a narrow senate loss and, instead of going after the less popular guy, decided gently caress it his worthless rear end could be president!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Maddow asked about the courts in general and Booker goes right to SCOTUS. The rest of the courts are important too.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

First of May posted:

yes, that's why it'll be so easy to get them going again. that was just a trial run of the frothmachine

There's no "again", they are going, they have been going, they will be going. They are always going. Nothing the Democrats say or do could ever convince gun people that Democrats aren't coming for their guns.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Ither posted:

I liked Warren's answer.

Yeah the data says that Australia took the guns and there were no more mass shootings, not a bad answer

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
It's really weird that none of these candidates don't just go "here's a list of countries full of white people that have guns but also have reasonable gun laws. you can keep your guns as long as you can prove you're not a psycho that will shoot someone with them"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lmao Delaney.

Also the Warren hate here is stupid as gently caress but not unexpected.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

who is opening a bag of skittles during Booker 's #2A response?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
"Congressman Delaney I'll give you time in a minute" loooool

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
"DELANEY SHUT THE gently caress UP"

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Shut up Delaney everyone hates you

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

A debate with Castro, Warren, Booker, and a Greek Chorus of white dudes.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Delaney is never going to get to speak.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Delthalaz posted:

Warren was weak on that question but did very well on every other question so far

Agreed.

sexpig by night posted:

do you have the heart to tell her he absolutely does not or is it just a case of 'well, not like he's gonna be in the next debate, give him this win'?

I just had to explain why Biden was bad for 20 minutes before this debate so I'm just gonna let her have it.

That said, my point posting that was that there's probably a lot of other folks who would agree with her.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ither posted:

I liked Warren's answer.

Agreed.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Fact: you give people healthcare and a minimum standard of living, gun violence drops dramatically. That's why it's bottom on my list

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Maddow: shut up Delaney

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Arist posted:

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
Lol I almost feel bad for Delaney. Almost.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Arist posted:

That was the cruelest diss of the night so far.

Zwei Dunkel Jungen
Jun 17, 2008

it's a magical day
Grimey Drawer
delaney looks like he's waiting for windows xp to finish updating

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

gently caress the black dude close to you i guess

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

GreyjoyBastard posted:

This was the best moment so far of the entire thing.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

lol Deblasio come on NYPD hates you, that's a great thing, run on that, not "i run the police"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Amber on Chapo had the best take on Delaney earlier, ie: "Shhh, little baby, you should be asleep!"

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Wow I see the douches really don’t want to answer the question about McConnell blocking that Supreme Court seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

gently caress anyone who doesn’t want to talk about the Supreme Court.