Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bolverkur posted:

If I'm low level in the Catacombs I just suicide rush the necromancers by sprinting wildly around. It might be dishonorable but this Hollow has no honor when it comes to practitioners of the Dark Arts.

The mad dash through a scary area has been the source of most of my funniest, favorite souls memories. Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've managed to take down three necromancers like this. Now I know where the fourth is I'm tempted to suicide dash him before leaving. It was very cunning of him not to be surrounded by skeletons I could methodically knock off cliffs

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Make sure to grab the great scythe in the catacombs bc it’s a fun weapon

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Souls Memories

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Idk where else to ask bc I can’t find an answer anywhere. I bought ds remastered for pc but when the actual game starts in the asylum I have no sound and my screen is zoomed in on only one quarter of the sfresh. Vanilla dark souls did the same thing when I first bought it and someone here told me how to fix it but I can’t remember or find the post now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Idk where else to ask bc I can’t find an answer anywhere. I bought ds remastered for pc but when the actual game starts in the asylum I have no sound and my screen is zoomed in on only one quarter of the sfresh. Vanilla dark souls did the same thing when I first bought it and someone here told me how to fix it but I can’t remember or find the post now

i don't know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Install it on your PS2.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

in regular ds1 this was from leaving AA and motion blur enabled in the options menu while dsfix was running. havent bought Remastered so i can only answer the least helpful part of your question, sorry lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Maybe reinstall, I didn’t have that problem with remastered but definitely had it with vanilla

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

try alt+entering or make sure the game is set to fullscreen in the first place.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Buy four monitors and stack them

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Arrhythmia posted:

Buy four monitors and stack them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Install it on your PS2.

You are such a triggered GBS retard it's incredible, lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Multiple IZ posters unable to withstand PC gamer jokes for 8 days, still mad as gently caress.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You are such a triggered GBS retard it's incredible, lmfao.

o_o

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Multiple IZ posters unable to withstand PC gamer jokes for 8 days, still mad as gently caress.

the steam sale has started, its very rude to insult pc gamers during their holidays

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're about ready to become a purely Discord Goon. Peep bbgs server(s) to find others of your kind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You're about ready to become a purely Discord Goon. Peep bbgs server(s) to find others of your kind.

Gotta stoop this low cuz someone's talking poo poo about Sony huh? Lmfao. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All fun and games until someone hits back. Textbook bully. Perfectly fine to make back to back outrageous claims about Rig Worship when they don't apply. Just as long as logic doesn't factor into it and expose console diehards as the braindead propaganda gobbling cowards they are. You can kiss my rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reminder that my favorite one of these games is the one with the shittiest framerate btw. But I guess you forgot that when it was convenient to put words in my mouth and make it look like I fart inside of my computer so I can smell it heated up or whatever. Despicable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Synthy's the only gamer in the universe who knows how to make or take a joke. You gotta remember that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Five rounds in the octagon. Do you accept?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao, no way dude. I don't stand a chance

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Man, I'm so pissed off. I couldn't beat Friede no matter how hard I tried, always barely getting to the third form and immediately getting destroyed.
No matter what I did, she'd kick my stupid rear end, no matter what tactics or weapons.

Then I just leveled up Blood Manikin Claws and spammed L1 combo over and over and she couldn't even fight back, I just bullied her in a corner. I wasnt happy when I beat her, I just felt like an rear end in a top hat

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Reminder that my favorite one of these games is the one with the shittiest framerate btw. But I guess you forgot that when it was convenient to put words in my mouth and make it look like I fart inside of my computer so I can smell it heated up or whatever. Despicable.

lmfao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i forgot how spoiled i've been with fast travel at the beginning of the game for ds2, ds3, bloodborne and sekiro since I rebought ds1 the other day

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i"m firmly in the no fast travel camp

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

dark souls pc has the single worst default control scheme in human history

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

dark souls pc has the single worst default control scheme in human history

You need a controller for this game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t think that’s true but the controls were indeed hosed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I seen someone play through it with a keyboard and mouse. It looked weird but not horrible. The remaster that is.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I seen someone play through it with a keyboard and mouse. It looked weird but not horrible. The remaster that is.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I have a controller but I didn’t plug it in yet because I’m still trying to fix this weird display issue but even just running around with the default inverted camera stuff was frustrating

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Please use a controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
started a new ds file