Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

more like Gordian Knock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

more like Gordian Knock

That raises a question: does sex provide knock influence?

Vexrm
Feb 2, 2009

Full of hot raspberry jam blooded passion.
So I picked this up on android and it's.... not a great experience. I'm unsure if the mechanics just aren't for me or if it's playing on the phone that's the problem. I'm also unsure what if any DLCs I have or can get.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Vexrm posted:

So I picked this up on android and it's.... not a great experience. I'm unsure if the mechanics just aren't for me or if it's playing on the phone that's the problem. I'm also unsure what if any DLCs I have or can get.

It's definitely not for everyone, in fact I bought this game on release and bounced off it so hard I actually refunded it, only re-purchasing it months later and giving it another chance, at which point the game finally clicked for me. But fundamentally the only real gameplay elements are timers and text, so if you need something more mechancially involved you won't find it in cultist simulator.

Not sure about how it plays on a phone (I'm doing this on my PC with the game at 2560x1600). All the DLCs add are additional kinds of playthrough, and I'd strongly caution against purchasing any DLCs unless you've completely finished the game and thought "I want some more of that".

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

As of right now, the phone version is the base game with the new game+ additions. No dlc available yet. It's otherwise the same game in every way, but it gets tough managing all the cards with the touch screen interface. I've played A LOT on phone. For a point of reference about where it is with updates: it doesn't have transferrable HQs yet.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Regallion posted:

maybe if you're drunk or clumsy :wmwink:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Regallion posted:

Grail is most obviously associated with doin' it, but there are Heart and Moth influences as well. Knock does not appear to be more than superficially involved.

Vexrm
Feb 2, 2009

Full of hot raspberry jam blooded passion.

Reveilled posted:

Not sure about how it plays on a phone (I'm doing this on my PC with the game at 2560x1600). All the DLCs add are additional kinds of playthrough, and I'd strongly caution against purchasing any DLCs unless you've completely finished the game and thought "I want some more of that".

It's not even the timers. It's the physical act of dragging the card with my finger to the tiny little hole waiting for it is difficult and extremely time consuming. It can take me upwards of 10 seconds to do this simple action. That's beyond the too small text, trying to tell what cards are what, and all that. I don't mind the timers. At least I don't think I would. It's the very act of interacting with the game that's difficult and painful.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Dragging on the phone is tedious. Best way to play I’ve found is to highlight the action then double tap cards. This also works on PC.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah this game like it'd be super not great to play on a small touch screen surface.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
The interface on touchscreen isn't great, but the game benefits greatly from being able to play for a few minutes here and there. On my phone its great to pull out and play a little bit, and then contemplate the newly discovered lore between sessions. Then I got a copy for PC, and just keep bouncing off. The gameplay just doesn't hold up for the longer binge sessions I'm likely to do if I'm sitting down for PC time.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Reveilled, thanks for posting the lore terminology write-up! It and the narrative writing makes things a lot clearer.

I wish there was an illustrated lore/myths recap page included in the game somewhere, something akin to King of Dragon Pass/Six Ages. Would make it a lot easier to sort everything out at least.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

Grail is most obviously associated with doin' it, but there are Heart and Moth influences as well. Knock does not appear to be more than superficially involved.
Fortunately, a superficial Knock influence is all that is needed for most summonings. I imagine that quite a few cults incorporated sex (presumably with an emphasis on the penetrative aspect) into their rituals.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nondevor posted:

I wish there was an illustrated lore/myths recap page included in the game somewhere, something akin to King of Dragon Pass/Six Ages. Would make it a lot easier to sort everything out at least.

Someone's getting a visit from the Suppression Bureau

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Ephemeron posted:

Fortunately, a superficial Knock influence is all that is needed for most summonings. I imagine that quite a few cults incorporated sex (presumably with an emphasis on the penetrative aspect) into their rituals.

Others just penetrate people with knives.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh.

I went and had a look at my copy, which I played right when it was released and really unpolished.

Apparently I bought the super pack which means I got all the DLC as they were released.

Welp. Guess I've got a lot of culting to do.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Nondevor posted:

Reveilled, thanks for posting the lore terminology write-up! It and the narrative writing makes things a lot clearer.

Seems appropriate that god learning is unhealthy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ephemeron posted:

probably not many involving Longs or, well

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

probably not many involving Longs or, well

*Grail followers not included

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Huh.

I went and had a look at my copy, which I played right when it was released and really unpolished.

Apparently I bought the super pack which means I got all the DLC as they were released.

Welp. Guess I've got a lot of culting to do.

Anyone who Kickstarted, preordered, or bought the game within X time of release got the Perpetual Edition that included all content going forward.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

Ephemeron posted:

Oh boy, the glorious history of Sex Magic(k)!

While sex has been part of magical rituals since the beginning of (kinda) written history [see Babylonian sex rituals, etc.], the late Victorian age saw the rise of occult societies completely obsessed with it.

On the one hand, you had 'proper' occultist societies like Alastair Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis that actually had transcendental goals and incorporated sex rituals / concepts of sexual energy in their operations. They had their fair share of (mostly low level) members who just came for the sex.

On the other, you had lots of smaller clubs and societies that were mostly using occultism as a cover for providing anonymous sex to its middle class members. These 'sex cults' were very successful, because the sexual norms of Victorian age were absolutely lovely, especially to women.

A quote from Occultist historian and weird but lovable Druid John Michael Greer:

quote:

"Middle-class English and American women of that age who wanted to have sex outside of marriage ran a serious risk that isn’t always remembered today. If their activities became public knowledge, they and their entire family faced drastic social consequences, and this made them easy targets for blackmail, with their erstwhile partners the most likely perpetrators of that crime. The sex cult was a brilliant response to that problem. A middle-class English or American man who had sex out of marriage faced no such social penalties, but being a known member of a deviant religious organization was quite another matter; the mere rumor of such a thing could put an end to a man’s chances for advancement in his career, and having documentary proof plopped on the desk of his employer would likely land him on the street with no chance of finding another job.

That’s what made sex cults so successful. If you joined a sex cult and broke its rules—and the rule never to divulge the identity of another member was always the most sacrosanct of all—you faced not merely social disaster but personal humiliation, no matter what your gender happened to be. That equalizing factor allowed men and women alike to enjoy themselves and one another in a state of perfect love and perfect trust, sheltered by the common threat of mutually assured social destruction."

He notes a massive decline in sex cults from the 60s on - which confirms his thesis that they were mostly used to vent the sexual pressures of Victorian Middle Class existence.
The whole essay is worth reading and can be found on https://www.ecosophia.net/blogs-and-essays/the-well-of-galabes/sex-and-occultism-part-one-mrs-grundy-and-the-great-god-pan/(

Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis still exists, as does Thelema or A:. A:. (you can become a member! (https://oto-usa.org/). They still do sex magic, as do the various tantric movements all over the world.

Is it fun? Hm, hard to tell. Most of the early techniques are based on Tantra which means that there's a awful lot of meditation and mindful body work involved. Male ejaculation seems to be a no-no (except for specific goals) and 'just enjoying the moment' seems to take a backseat because people are trying their best to direct their sexual energies into thought constructs and stuff.
So if you're taking it seriously, it's not much fun - but it's not supposed to because it's work.

edit: Wait poo poo, I almost forgot that NXIVM scandal! Sex cults are apparently not dead, in fact weird sex parties seem to be a trendy thing in Silicon Valley: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/brotopia-silicon-valley-secretive-orgiastic-inner-sanctum

double edit: Oh jesus christ that NXIVM cult was horrible: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48401061

SavageGentleman fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jun 29, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

right but how does that relate to Moth

also speaking of sex magic i just found out - after a stupid number of hours in this game - that pressing Tab on a stackable card will stack it on your biggest stack

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Sex energy is absolutely a Grail thing. Even Grail cultists' work for your cult is seducing strangers to imprison for sacrifice, and the Names of the Red Grail consider sexual intercourse to be a tribute to her.

Could see a justification for it working for Knock too, but then the Mother of Ants never blessed the Colonel's penis. Not in any of the histories written down, at least.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

also speaking of sex magic i just found out - after a stupid number of hours in this game - that pressing Tab on a stackable card will stack it on your biggest stack

:tizzy:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tenebrais posted:

Sex energy is absolutely a Grail thing. Even Grail cultists' work for your cult is seducing strangers to imprison for sacrifice, and the Names of the Red Grail consider sexual intercourse to be a tribute to her.

it was a tongue-in-cheek glib reply to a wall of text indicating that i wasn't really reading or following it, op

e: that said i'm not doing very well at following cultist sim things lately, i just completely hosed up balancing the dances on a Dancer ascension between moth and heart

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Glagha posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

What.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Tenebrais posted:

Could see a justification for it working for Knock too, but then the Mother of Ants never blessed the Colonel's penis. Not in any of the histories written down, at least.

Moth is fairly on board with forbidden couplings, but the emphasis might be on the 'forbidden' and the concealing.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

i just found out - after a stupid number of hours in this game - that pressing Tab on a stackable card will stack it on your biggest stack

Pressing tab stacks ALL stackable cards on the tableau. You don't have to do it for each card, and it works even if you have a verb open or are messing around with other cards at the time.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
Curator's Note: As many scholars of the occult will be aware, there exist two known versions of this work, one being The Diary of Dr Catherine Ravenhurst, Volume 2, and the other titled A Soul Healer's Parable. The two works are broadly identical for the majority of the text aside from typographical corrections in Diary that suggest it to be a revised edition--though others speculate that Diary was the original work and Parable the later work with deliberate errors introduced to appear original. Advocates for both works argue that the other is a forgery by the Suppression Bureau intended to discourage readers from occult activity by changing the ending. Whatever the truth, around this point in the text, the narrative of events begins to diverge, to different conclusions. In this complete edition, the remainder of the text follows the narrative of Parable, and divergent excerpts from Diary may be found in Appendix A.

The Reflections of Hypatia is speculated to be a third work about these events written by another member of the Mirror. However, Reflections survives only in scattered fragments, so unless a complete version is discovered we cannot know which account Reflections corroborates, if it agrees with either account at all.

---

Page 96

Dear Diary,

I sense we are nearing the end of our stay here at the Grand Hotel. London beckons, asking the question, but I don't quite have the answer yet.

I received another parcel from Clifton today, advising me of events back home. His efforts to grow the cult continue, and he has begun undertaking expeditions on his own initiative.

Locating an abandoned hospital once used for occult research, he has arranged for the plunder of its vault, acquiring many treasures in the process.

The gloves he mentions are of particular interest, I expect they will be useful for the ritual to restore my strength. He also mentions a book that he claims I must have written, probably on account of its author sharing my middle name.

I have written back with well-wishes and assurances that our return is now close at hand. I thanked him for finding "my" book--I see no reason not to indulge that fantasy of his.

Page 97

Cat returned with Victor and Elridge today, reporting success on their investigations.

This cave, it matches my dream almost exactly, and given the method by which I obtained the knowledge, I have already an inkling of what lies within.

Additionally today, I completed my translation of the Gospel of Zacchaeus, and its study.

The contents are positively sacrilegious, to a point where it shook even me. I question whether anything in this tome could possibly be true. The implications...

Nonetheless, I cannot deny the things it teaches.

The rite, in particular, I think is precisely what I am seeking. If I am correct in my feelings about the Cave of Candles, I am missing now but a single piece of the puzzle.

Page 98

I believe this will be our final expedition here. I have made preparations for our return journey, and sent Victor and Elridge on ahead to return to London. I won't be needing them for this final act.

The remaining six of us made for Chișcău this morning, ready for the climb. I was impressed again with how unhindered Violet appeared to be by her age.

After over an hour of ascent, we reached the mouth of the cave. There, I gave hugs and wished luck for Neville and Enid. It would be for them to handle what is inside. Cat and I had a different path to take.

Parting ways with the others, Cat and I continued our climb.

Further and further we ascended, to get as close to the sun as we could. There, at the summit of the mountain, at the moment of noon, we burnt each others' flesh with lenses, and said our devotions to one another, and dedicated ourselves to completion of the task before us.

I embraced Cat in the burning, cold sun, and clasped the necklace behind her neck.

We will walk the path, no matter the price.

As we descended from the summit, a parley was taking place in the stone beneath our feet.

We reached the cave entrance once more just as the group was readying to leave. They relayed the story of what had taken place inside.

We journeyed back to the hotel, and reviewed the haul. A small one, but nonetheless priceless. The Sky, the Soul is a fabled work, and I believe this may be the only still extant copy after millennia of book burning.

The other tome I skimmed. It is a story of a man who murdered his lover in pursuit of ascension. An interesting tale, but not relevant to my own story, I think.

But the Ichor...the Ichor Vitreous is very relevant to my interests. A relic of the Door-in-the-Eye itself, a bright and shining reflection of the ichor that afflicted my arm. I have divined that I will need this for my final ascension. All that remains is to find the words that must be spoken, and I believe I can now piece those together.

There's nothing left here for us to do. I said farewell to Violet, and thanked her for her help. It's time to return to London.

Page 99

The first leg of our return journey has brought us once more to Vienna, where we will spend a day before taking the sleeper to Paris. I had heard last time of a certain auction house of a similar sort to the one I frequented back in London, so we decided to waste a few hours going along.

Initially it seemed that the auction would have little of interest to us, as the day's theme was of cinematographic works rather than literature or antiques. However, as we perused the catalogue, one item stood out by its description.

And that is how I came to own my first (and likely last) film.

Of course, I had no particular interest in lugging around this tin cylinder along with all my other luggage. We each cancelled any plans we had for the day and instead purchased a projector and rented a hotel room for an afternoon of watching film.

What we saw was a haunting tribute to the principle of Winter. Auclair was moved to tears, and I could swear I heard all the others sniffle a little as the projector's rattle died away.

I myself felt a little detached from it all, I could see the cause for emotion, but I was absorbed in taking notes, trying to ensure I captured everything of relevance in the time we had.

Afterward, we checked out of the hotel, leaving the projector behind, and found a quiet but open place to safely burn the film. Then, we headed to the station, to board the train for Paris.

Page 100

Paris, once more. The City of Light. Here in a cafe, I await the train that will take me home. As I believe is somewhat traditional (even cliché), I am enjoying the sunlit streets while digging into a book of poetry.

This work, which we found in the Cave of Candles, is nothing short of revelatory. The book speaks of a place in the Mansus known as the Concursum, a huge chamber that forms the crossroads through which all the hours pass in their travels around the house.

It is known by a myriad of names that change depending on the door or the hour, and the doors themselves have as many names again. I know now that the means of my ascension is through one of these doors, I must only discover which.

Page 101

Home at last. At least, this is home for a little while longer. I am unpacked once more, and ready to finish the Work.

My first task is to build upon the knowledge I gained about the Concursum. Which door do I need, and how do I open it?

And so I've thrown myself into my notes. I have the two copies of the work about Phanes that each differ slightly in their accounts. Perhaps by comparing these I can learn more.

Next, my arm. I miss its strength; I need it once more. I called Valciane to the Mithraeum and explained what needed to be done. I presented to her the gloves acquired from the hospital, so she might reshape bodies as she reshapes metal.

In preparation for the ritual, I spent some time last night mocking Ghirbi, as I whispered riddles without answers in his ears. I gathered his tears to prime myself with the forge's influence.

And so it began. I spoke the Words. I uttered the forge's secrets in Valciane's presence, formulae, operations, techniques no smith in modern times dared practice. These revelations brought my forge-mistress to tears of joy and gratitude, and those tears burned fire as we rubbed their salt into the wound in my arm.

I screamed, louder than I think ever I've screamed before. The pain was excruciating, and at times I felt as if the Forge of Days' insistence was the only thing keeping me from passing out. I felt as if my arm was burning to cinders, and the smell of cooked flesh filled my nostrils. I vomited, and the black ichor that was my infected blood pooled around me as it erupted from my mouth. Colours swirled as hallucinations from the pain danced across my eyelids.

And then, as suddenly as it began, it was over. I raised my arm to my face, inspecting it. Muscles, sinews, life. Tired, but restored. Whole again.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
Mechanics Update 13

This is the penultimate update. We've very close now, our victory is almost assured.

Let's start at the end, this time. We performed the ritual of Forge's Redemption. I've mentioned this ritual before, but here it is in practice. To perform the ritual, you must supply a little grail and a lot of forge. The more forge you add, the better the ritual, up to a maximum of 15. Make sure not to add any knock, or you'll be summoning something instead.

We could supply grail in a few ways, like with an influence or an ingredient, but any slot we use to supply the grail is one we can't drop forge into (and I'll need them all to hit 15). Since this is the only thing I'm likely to need grail for at this point, I decided the easiest way to meet the Grail requirement was to get the Stained Gloves, which are the basic Grail tool, and give them to Valciane. When you gift an item to a follower, they gain the aspect of the tool, but only a quarter of the tool's strength. The gloves are level four Grail tools, so they impart to Valciane but a single point in Grail. Luckily, this is all we need.

We got these gloves from St Agnes Hospital, which you may remember from our little competition. I had a few left-over occult scraps, so while doing other tasks I churned them out into city vaults until the hospital popped up.

For the ritual itself, we used the Sunset rite, one of the most useful rites because it consumes influence, which by its very nature is fleeting, so nothing is lost.

We obtained the Rite from the Auction House, by buying the only film in the game. STUMM! is special in that it requires a funds to study, as you need to buy a projector to watch it on. The auction house offers an item from a huge random collection of books, but most are also available from Morland’s or other places, and only STUMM! is obtainable only here. Luckily, we've been quietly buying up most of Morland's shop in the background, and we won't be offered a book we already have, so I drew STUMM! immediately when I went looking for it (I probably should have gone looking for it ages ago, though).

A few other miscellaneous things occurred. We got our first magnitude ten Lantern Lore, the Formulae Concursate.

And we're now studying two magnitude eight Lantern Lores to make another. Once that's done, we'll study our two tens and make a twelve.

For now, though, we used one of the eights to Exalt Cat. In order to Exalt a disciple, they need to match the lore of your cult (Lantern, in this case) and you need to provide twenty-one of the appropriate lore (including the aspect from your follower). Doing this upgrades them to the max level, and for Lantern cultists the title is Seer. This sets them to ten in their skill.

Of course, Cat has an extra one from being romantically involved, and then we gifted her a noonstone to boot (Lantern 4, divided by 4), putting her Lantern aspect at twelve.

In the cave of candles we acquired the level twelve Lantern ingredient, Ichor Vitreous. Vitreous humour is the fluid inside your eyeballs, and so this is the fluid from inside the god that is an eye. Yum.

And this is particularly useful given that we have acquired the Rite of Mother's Mercy, which is a rite that requires the use of a Lore, an Assistant, and an Ingredient, which is consumed. As previously mentioned, we need thirty-six Lantern to complete our ascension, so we now have pretty much everything we need. All that really remains is to complete the various rites and rituals that go along with ascension, and enter the Mansus. How simple.

Regarding the Cave of Candles, incidentally, I think this could be a reference to the Candle Gallery in Bear Cave near the village of Chișcău. The cave was discovered in the 70s by miners, and is a trove of prehistoric animal bones. One cave is particularly beautiful for the stalagmites which formed into long narrow columns which look like melted candles.

If you are interested in visiting Bear Cave, please bear (heh) in mind that you will need to hire a translator as the staff on site provide tours only in Romanian.

A final note for anyone who is very keen with the eye, who has completed the game and is thinking "Hang on, won't that--":
I have already played to the end. It's too late stop what's in motion. Don't try to warn me. Don't tell anyone.

Next Time: Low Blood Sugar Sex Magik, or alternatively, Tears in the Brain

Reveilled fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 29, 2019

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

I don't see why this is such a...

Mzbundifund posted:

Pressing tab stacks ALL stackable cards on the tableau. You don't have to do it for each card, and it works even if you have a verb open or are messing around with other cards at the time.

:aaaaa:

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I imagine this was something added in the most recent update along with the "stack all cards" button down at the bottom of the screen, so I don't think anyone should feel too bad of themselves for not realising sooner.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Reveilled posted:

A final note for anyone who is very keen with the eye, who has completed the game and is thinking "Hang on, won't that--":

you doofus

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Reveilled posted:

lol

and yeah the button on the UI was added quite recently so it makes sense the tab functionality was as well

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011
The best part of the Sunset Rite is that it can consume *any* influence -- restlessness, fascination and dread all count.
At Knock 5, Neville can help you summon anything you want.

Fascination counts as 2 Moth, which is just enough with some Grail to call a... Strange... thing.
Dread counts as 2 edge, which you can combine with Lantern, Heart or Winter to get some strong stabby things.
Restlessness is 2 Forge, Moth, Lantern, Grail /and/ Heart, which feels like a bit much. But it's also another way to get your bit of grail for Forge's Redemption -- although you'll need a pretty hefty Forge Lore or an exalted Forge cultist (or summon) to make it work.

... Oh, and with a lot of extra grail or forge and Neville, you can use it to summon someone... special.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dancing also gets rid of dread/fascination. it's pretty handy. presumably you soothe your existential despair with interpretive dance, which i guess is a little more imaginative than doing it to get through college

also promoting cultists but that's more "hey do you wanna join a cult i found this cool secret about barbers, also im really scared"

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
"facts about knives local doctor won't stop obsessing over"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Is it trial-and-error to figure out that the Sunset Rite is the one you need to repair your decrepitude to health? I get the Forge being involved, but I wouldn't have guessed Sunset Rite at all.