Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Yo, I liked Aeon Flux, let's not judge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Mithaldu posted:

I love how the SPD guy demonstrated why the SPD is dying: He sat down for "yes" on "we must be concerned about the economy when it comes to climate change".

Well, we should be concerned. The economy will be 100% destroyed eventually if we don't deal with climate change. But I'm guessing he meant something different, yes?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Libluini posted:

Well, we should be concerned. The economy will be 100% destroyed eventually if we don't deal with climate change. But I'm guessing he meant something different, yes?

quote:

21:18 – Statement 3: Wirtschaftliche Überlegungen dürfen beim Klimaschutz keine Rolle spielen.

Es geht ihm im Wesentlichen darum, dass alle in der Gesellschaft solidarisch die Lasten des Klimawandels tragen und wir die Leute, die auf dem Land leben und ans Auto gewöhnt sind jetzt nicht dazu bringen in die Städte zu ziehen.

Dem Kühnert sein Landesverband konnte sich übrigens diese Woche schon wieder nicht dazu durchringen, Sarazzin aus der Partei zu werfen. Muss wohl auch was mit Solidarität zu tun haben.

Randler fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 29, 2019

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Jesus it's too hot for how this country was built.

Germany Discussion: I have never even seen an air conditioner

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Went out for brunch, scurried straight back to the flat afterwards to sit in front of the fan.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I've sealed everything and blocked out the sun with reflective metal surfaces. No way in hell will I set a foot out the door today.

I'm just hoping the weather isn't lying when it claims next week is supposed to be cooler.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Yeah, I had plans to actually enjoy the nice weather out in the park like a well-adjusted person and everything, but one step out the door showed me that I do not want to be outside today.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm keeping 1/1 of my balconies open, but setting foot outside is for people with less sensitive skin than me.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

My colleagues want to go out to a Biergarten later. It's 28 minutes zu Fuß, or 32 minutes with the Öffentlichen (:psyduck:), I may actually die today.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Die Sonne verspottet mich.

Es ist anscheinend nicht möglich, irgendwo auf Amazon oder in den lokalen Geschäften eine vernünftige Sonnenliege oder Sonnenstuhl für meinen Balkon zu kaufen.

Ich bin schon relativ klein von der Körpergröße her (1,84), aber das ist anscheinend immer noch zu groß, weil Sonnenliegen anscheinend von Elfen für Elfen gefertigt werden. :smith:

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Relativ klein?? loving humblebragger

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Randler posted:

Die Sonne verspottet mich.

Es ist anscheinend nicht möglich, irgendwo auf Amazon oder in den lokalen Geschäften eine vernünftige Sonnenliege oder Sonnenstuhl für meinen Balkon zu kaufen.

Ich bin schon relativ klein von der Körpergröße her (1,84), aber das ist anscheinend immer noch zu groß, weil Sonnenliegen anscheinend von Elfen für Elfen gefertigt werden. :smith:

184 ist absolut nicht klein, ist das nicht sogar die berühmte 6' Grenze?

Ich verstecke mich bisher im Haus, aber vom Balkon her sollte das rausgehen später auch ok sein

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Randler posted:

Ich bin schon relativ klein von der Körpergröße her (1,84)

look at this loving hobbit smh

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Nice humblebrag, nerd, wait til I find a big enough locker to stuff you in it.

SRF
Oct 31, 2011

Randler posted:

meinen Balkon

:thermidor:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
At least this weather is perfect to demonstrate that cats evolved from Wüstentieren. My cat loves this dumb heat and plays around in the garden all day long. And she likes to sleep in the sun, even at 36 °C. Sometimes I watch her through the (closed) window and see her do poo poo like rolling herself flat on a sunny step to take a nap in der prallen Sonne and I'm like loving hell :psyduck:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

And they’re covered in fur! Cats are pretty hardcore.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Randler just lost all respect by revealing his gnome size.

There should be Kleine Leute Steuer tbh.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Just lol if your height doesn't start with a "2".

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
I’m almost 2 meters and most Liegen are OK. What kinda freaky proportions does Randler have?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

1,60m Beine, Rest Hals.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.

?

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Ok i see how that might be difficult to shop for

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://twitter.com/mamjahid/status/1145289086049144833

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

I would say the CDU found their own Sarrazin, but lmao if that's not their mainstream position anyway.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Der Mann ist doch nur ein besorgter Bürger.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich habe mir aus Gewohnheit das Impressum angesehen und, naja, eine Google-Suche später...

https://www.lto.de/recht/kanzleien-unternehmen/k/ralf-hoecker-presserecht-pressesprecher-werteunion-wahl/

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guys i checked and climate change is real

E: oh you guys been talking about this too. Funny

Also it appears I am the same height as Randlr? This is

Neutral

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 30, 2019

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cingulate posted:

Guys i checked and climate change is real

E: oh you guys been talking about this too. Funny

Also it appears I am the same height as Randlr? This is

Neutral

But I am the cooler Kind of dinosaur. :colbert:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Mithaldu posted:

Der Mann ist doch nur ein besorgter Bürger.

Oh no he has made a typo in Rassist, somebody tell him :ohdear:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Oh also, have some Heißgriff from that tweet earlier:

That username/post combo :allears:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Randlr posted:

But I am the cooler Kind of dinosaur. :colbert:
Literally do not understand this.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I had to take a red train today. Sehr unangenehm.

E: muss ich erstattungen durch die Bahn für ausgefallene/verspätete züge bei der Steuer angeben???

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 30, 2019

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm the same height as Randler(down to the centimeter) but I'm really tall(and handsome and sexy)so something doesn't check out here

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

lol at all you pathetic manlets, I’m 2,06m :smug:

wide

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Opferwurst posted:

I'm the same height as Randler(down to the centimeter) but I'm really tall(and handsome and sexy)so something doesn't check out here

Only by Goblin standards.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

The taller you are, the earlier you die. Being short is the real Geheimtipp

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Opferwurst posted:

I think 184 is not “really tall” like a brachiosaurus but rather “exactly the right height”.

:same: on the sexy thing though. Probably Randlr too is very sexy we all are very sexy and exactly the right height

Im proven sexy though, cause I guaranteed didn’t get a woman to marry me because of my winning personality..

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Dommolus Magnus posted:

Only by Goblin standards.

John "Opferwurst" Goblikon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan