Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Incels: We would be so much more good looking if we resembled characters from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If only i looked more like the Chad potion seller... oh wel;l

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Tbh the dude from the 80s seems like
The most attractive though? Least bro, least pretentious. :shrug:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

I've noticed Bloody Hedgehog going on a Photoshop rampage, and it's been good.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

lol

I've noticed Bloody Hedgehog going on a Photoshop rampage, and it's been good.

:agreed: keep up the good work BH

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Also nothing better than romanticizing the 40s.

You know.

When there were tons of Nazis.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Makes as much sense as the original.
I hope my transition into a fishman warrior won't be too long in coming.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

dialhforhero posted:

Also nothing better than romanticizing the 40s.

You know.

When there were tons of Nazis.

I mean, at least we were openly killing them at the time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The reason why I am so hairy in this supposed low T decade is my Jewish ancestry. Just wanted to brag, I guess.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

JoelJoel posted:

Major historical shifts are never (save for maybe a massive asteroid of mega volcano or whatever) caused by one single thing and some nebulous and extremely I'll defined "sea people invaded everywhere at once and stopped civilization in its tracks" is a piss poor explanation for such a major and cataclysmic event.

It was never a strong theory and there still isn't a universally accepted meta explanation. I strongly recommend the book 1177, which basically says, nah, we don't understand this well and the declines we saw are probably a perfect storm of poo poo happening in concert across the region.
Hrmmm yes but if you look at the chart closer the sun causing low T is what caused the bronze age collapse and the sea people's were just some Chad's taking advantage.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The Virgin bronze age civilization vs the Chad sea peoples

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Needs more Khajiit but still great.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

By popular demand posted:

Is he aware that Romans were pretty darn gay? Because I've a feeling that he's homophobic as well.

I want t see if the level of testosterone decreasing correlates with the rise of non-fun societal mores.

loving another dude isn't gay, going down on your wife is! - some roman dude probably

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Ak Gara posted:

loving another dude isn't gay, going down on your wife is! - some roman dude probably

Culturally they were far more interested in who was penetrating and who was being penetrated. The Romans were far less excited about homoerotic liaisons than the Greeks but even in ancient Greece you had stigma against boys who allowed themselves to be penetrated. From memory (I was much younger back then) it was common for Greeks to lube up the thighs of their younger male lovers and "tittyfuck" them that way. Which makes me feel like a lot of men must have pulled the old slippery slope line, "I promise, just the thighs"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Paladinus posted:

The reason why I am so hairy in this supposed low T decade is my Jewish ancestry. Just wanted to brag, I guess.

Nothing more manly than having more hair on your shoulders than your head

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

1940's has just the doofiest smile, it's infectious :buddy:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Excuse me my eyes are up here...and on this side...and over there...

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Sulla Faex posted:

even in ancient Greece you had stigma against boys who allowed themselves to be penetrated. From memory (I was much younger back then) it was common for Greeks to lube up the thighs of their younger male lovers and "tittyfuck" them that way.

Just to clarify: are you a time lord, a vampire, or a highlander? Or a time lord who invited a vampire in to their home and then got bitten on the neck by a radioactive highlander?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear you got molested.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

For anyone who wants more info, Google "bronze age collapse." A bunch of marauding Invaders kicked the poo poo out of just about everybody. Only the Egyptians repelled them successfully.

late on this, but as I understand it, it wasn't literal invaders, as in a nation-state going to war. rather, it was a massive population shift of migrants abandoning homes made incapable of supporting large populations due to a changing climate

sounds strangely familiar

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Solar Tornado posted:

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

aardwolf posted:

Just to clarify: are you a time lord, a vampire, or a highlander? Or a time lord who invited a vampire in to their home and then got bitten on the neck by a radioactive highlander?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear you got molested.

none of the above. im just an ordinary dude who challenged dionysus to a dick sucking competition and it kinda got out of hand and into mouth

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Solar Tornado posted:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So since men are going to become the Eloi, are women then going to become the Morlocks?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

kdrudy posted:

So since men are going to become the Eloi, are women then going to become the Morlocks?

God I hope so.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kdrudy posted:

Well someone's gotta have the erections

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Someone put Ben Shapario in the last one, change the dick box to be even smaller, and release it into the wild.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Roblo posted:

Someone put Ben Shapario in the last one, change the dick box to be even smaller, and release it into the wild.

Omg this

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Roblo posted:

And make it shorter.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And make it shorter.

The dick? Or the dick?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Please someone put had to do it to 'em guy in this.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Perestroika posted:

Not to mention that the ancient Greeks were also somewhat twinky. The male ideal of beauty back then was slim-waisted, hairless, and, perhaps most important of all, tiny-dicked. Excessive body hair or a huge dong would have been considered utterly uncouth and barbaric. :colbert:

The average is four inches? I thought it was 5.5 inches, this is very concerning. - Eliotkos Rodgerkos, 700 BC

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Roblo posted:

quick n dirty

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Still needs that man grinning wildly as he welcomes death.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

JoelJoel posted:

Major historical shifts are never (save for maybe a massive asteroid of mega volcano or whatever) caused by one single thing and some nebulous and extremely I'll defined "sea people invaded everywhere at once and stopped civilization in its tracks" is a piss poor explanation for such a major and cataclysmic event.

I didn't say and didn't mean to imply the bronze age collapse was caused by the sea peoples, I said there was a collapse and also marauding sea peoples. You're absolutely right that nothing important ever happens for just one reason.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
man gently caress atlantis

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

sneakyfrog posted:

man gently caress atlantis

We can all agree that there was some BDE going on when the proto Greeks got fuuuuucked up.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thought Bolivia was Atlantis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Stealing this for the trump thread