Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

In case it wasn't implied clearly enough, anyone in this thread who hasn't read the aforementioned "Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru" should go read it if they even remotely like romance/comedy/drama manga. It's kinda a miracle that a shounen romance as well written/plotted as that even exists; most seem to just run indefinitely and stay predictable throughout (though to We Never Learn's credit, it's not clear who the protagonist is going to end up with in that series).

I binged through it yesterday and it is indeed very good. Botan best girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Finally a new chapter of Ragna Crimson

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

Finally a new chapter of Ragna Crimson

Starlia is best Tsundere no question

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the silverware princess is cute like always

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Thats good avatar material right there.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
New we can't study

Excellent finish. Very very sweet. :unsmith: And a surprising development.

Also important, tomorrow new Spy vs Family. :allears:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
That was really nice :)

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think the resolution was good, but needed more Sekijou. Let her be a real character in the group!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

chumbler posted:

I think the resolution was good, but needed more Sekijou. Let her be a real character in the group!

I'm just happy she was even invited, she's not really part of the group. :(

Also Pomph, I had no idea that was a Pomph Pomph face. :psyduck:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

I love that the conclusion isn't Oh you have already changed! You just didn't realize it!
But instead a much more realistic and kind. You don't have to change. We like you for being you. And if there is ever any doubt yourself, or an ugly part of yourself showing. We'll tell you and deal with that when the time comes.

It's surprisingly mature.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Gonna guess the cat ears are hidden by the santa hat.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mirage posted:

Gonna guess the cat ears are hidden by the santa hat.
No cat ears in Bokuben, sorry.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

chumbler posted:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Chainsawman continues to defy expectations.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

New Spy X Family!
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1002420

]That was a One Piece level punch!

Next chapter on the 15'th and a bonus chapter on the 8th it seems.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Anya has great form

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Anya's already learning so much from her parents. She's gonna be amazing when she grows up. :allears:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Briar may be insecure as a mother, but she's clearly an excellent physical trainer!

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Smug Anya is incredibly powerful.
Literally.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I love how Yoru's face expression changed completely since last chapter.

Grade A punch though.

Chainsawman left me confused.

Darth TNT fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jun 30, 2019

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

RatHat posted:

Chainsawman continues to defy expectations.
Kobeani? Slay the Swordsman? It's more likely than you think.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I just noticed Anya's new BFF Becky has a bomb-shaped hairclip... Is this foreshadowing that her parents are secret anarchists?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Or her parents are major military weapons providers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what no why

e: also is it just me or does it feel like jujutsu kaisen skipped some chapters

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jun 30, 2019

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Manatee Cannon posted:

Yeah it just suddenly went into a flashback.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
If you like WCS it's worth reading the official translation of this latest chapter, the last page in particular is so much better than JB's...

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1002365

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Act-Age is still pretty good.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Manatee Cannon posted:

what no why

it did this jumping around stuff from the beginning, which is why i stopped reading

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Agronox posted:

If you like WCS it's worth reading the official translation of this latest chapter, the last page in particular is so much better than JB's...

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1002365

I was about to post about this as well. While generally the intent is good enough there are some weird things.

Like the Pomph face. :psyduck: I really must know what context leads to that as a translation.
Was it something that was actually said but that Mangaplus decided to localize because a Pomph isn't actually anything?

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Darth TNT posted:

Like the Pomph face. :psyduck: I really must know what context leads to that as a translation.
Was it something that was actually said but that Mangaplus decided to localize because a Pomph isn't actually anything?

Japanese onomatopoeia is some next-level poo poo.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Look! It just makes my Kokoro go Doki Doki, okay?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Darth TNT posted:

I was about to post about this as well. While generally the intent is good enough there are some weird things.

Jaimini's translator is apparently a Komi-san fan.

The hiragana over Rizu's head reads "hoku hoku," which means "pleased with oneself" or "chuckling to oneself." So yeah, "heh heh" is more accurate than "pomph pomph."

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Mirage posted:

Jaimini's translator is apparently a Komi-san fan.

The hiragana over Rizu's head reads "hoku hoku," which means "pleased with oneself" or "chuckling to oneself." So yeah, "heh heh" is more accurate than "pomph pomph."
Thanks. :)

With Komi-san you mean Komi can't communicate or something?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Darth TNT posted:

Thanks. :)

With Komi-san you mean Komi can't communicate or something?

That'd be the one, the name in jp is Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu, so komi-san for short.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I'm super behind on WCS. Last thing I remember is the girls all stuck in a closet at Yuiga's house?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Manatee Cannon posted:

yeah and that's not the first time I've had to skip backwards just to make sure I hadn't missed an update or something. I guess not faffing around with too much transition saves space and keeps the pace moving quickly but when it abruptly shifts like that it's sometimes hard to follow.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it would be fine if it just made it immediately obvious it was a flash back instead of what happened there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Chainsawman's going places. Lol of course it's not available in my region.

Good job Japan.