Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Selling my Sena 20S. I bought a helmet integrated version and no longer need it. Still works perfectly as far as I'm aware. I believe I've still got everything it originally came with in the box. Asking $110, which will cover shipping to the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Selling some pants and gloves.

Pants:
Dainese Arizona 1C pants. Have kevlar lining in the seat and knees and soft pro-shape armor in the knees. Size 32 waist. Inseam is 30 inches. Asking $65.

Revit Austin Jeans. Coolmax lining. Kevlar in impact areas and soft armor in knees. Size 31 waist, 30 inseam. Asking $110

Gloves:

Held Airstream 2's. Size 7, but broken in so they've stretched a little. I wear a medium in A-Stars and these fit but my fingers go right up to the ends, however I never felt them to be uncomfortable. Good summer gloves. Asking $65.

Held Rodney's. Size 8. Never actually worn. Also summer gloves. $55.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

SOLD
1996 Yamaha XJ600 Seca II
$1200

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 7, 2019

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

1991 Suzuki DR350
$1800 or trade for DR-Z 400 SM or DR650

SOLD

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 15, 2019

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Free: 2 pair of riding pants. They say they are 38 waist and 34 length, but might fit someone that's a 34-36 waist much better.
Pants have Kevlar in the knees/side/butt area. I don't have PM, so post up or send an email to skreemer(at)gmail.com

included will be:
2 pair of pants, one worn twice, one still in the package
1 set of knee and hip armor.

(click for big picture)

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Skreemer posted:

Free: 2 pair of riding pants. They say they are 38 waist and 34 length, but might fit someone that's a 34-36 waist much better.
Pants have Kevlar in the knees/side/butt area. I don't have PM, so post up or send an email to skreemer(at)gmail.com

included will be:
2 pair of pants, one worn twice, one still in the package
1 set of knee and hip armor.

Email sent with a question, thanks

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's my size and style so dibs if Tyro doesn't get em. :)

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Hey Coydog, the measurement I wanted is right on the line of whether it will fit me or not depending on how it is cut. I am going to take them to try on, and if they don't fit I will be happy to forward them to you.

advion
Jul 25, 2005
Edit - Tossed them all because it was less trouble.

advion fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 15, 2019

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Someone buy my 701 for 6 grand. it's real fun.

GriszledMelkaba fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Mar 29, 2019

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

GriszledMelkaba posted:

have ridden said bike, can confirm is real fun

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
so tempted

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Pants:
Dainese Arizona 1C pants. Have kevlar lining in the seat and knees and soft pro-shape armor in the knees. Size 32 waist. Inseam is 30 inches. Asking $65.

Revit Austin Jeans. Coolmax lining. Kevlar in impact areas and soft armor in knees. Size 31 waist, 30 inseam. Asking $110

Gloves:

Held Airstream 2's. Size 7, but broken in so they've stretched a little. I wear a medium in A-Stars and these fit but my fingers go right up to the ends, however I never felt them to be uncomfortable. Good summer gloves. Asking $65.

Held Rodney's. Size 8. Never actually worn. Also summer gloves. $55.

All of this stuff is still available. Also have some size 32 Spidi J-Dyneema jeans that are just a little too tight and too much of a pain to return. They’ve never been worn other than trying them on.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
edit: all gone

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 23, 2019

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Pants:

I am interested. PayPal? PM me please.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
2013 Yamaha FZ8 for sale in Northern Virginia.

13XXX miles, Two Brothers CF exhaust, Power Commander.

Goon price $3600.
[/url]

Tyro fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 24, 2019

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Tyro posted:

2013 Yamaha FZ8 for sale in Northern Virginia.

Sold! Sad to see it go.

ant mouth
Oct 28, 2007
Sold!

ant mouth fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 4, 2019

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
2005 SV650 located near Pittsburgh PA

14k miles

Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 3's with good life left and no patches.

Bike was modified by previous owner - installed professionally by Motorcycles Unlimited in Houston, TX several years ago. Bike includes a set of clipons as well.

M4 Full High Mount Exhaust
Powercommander 3
Dynajet Quickshifter (WORKING!)
Paint-matched tire-hugger
Paint-matched chain guard
Gear Indicator (WORKING!)
Gold Emulators in the front
OHLINS Double-adjustable rear shock on the back

This bike does not ride like an SV with the suspension components listed above.

Bike is ridden fairly regularly - it stays garaged over night.

Goon price is $3,000.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
"Iron Workers" cargo pants size 38 waist in black.
Here's the description from Cycle Gear:
Iron Workers Cargo Pants Casual style, serious performance. A high quality cotton and polyester blend with panels reinforced with aramid fiber in the common impact zones and CE armor in the knees make the Iron Workers Cargo Pants a great choice for cruising the city streets. Features: Hand-washed and finished cotton / polyester mix Aramid/polyester mix fabric on all impact zones knees, hips and seat Loose fitting casual style in high quality cotton Multiple cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure Hook-and-loop ankle adjustment tabs Short two-part connecting zips Classic slanted hand entry pocket CE Armor EN-1621-1 at the knee

2 pair of pants one pair worn once(then washed) another pair still in the package:

Let's call it 30$ shipped for both pairs to cover the cost of shipping.
Contact me via skreemer(at)gmail.com have pants in the subject.

Skreemer fucked around with this message at 16:24 on May 26, 2019

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

[sold]

Virgil Vox fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 20, 2019

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Soooooooooold :(

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

So I'm buying a new Vitpilen 401 on Tuesday. It comes with a free Bell Eliminator helmet in an awesome color scheme:

It's not my style and doesn't fit my long oval head. Does anyone want it? Asking $250 shipped. I can get it in any size you want. Helmet will be new in box, unused of course.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

VA/DC goons! Buy my husband's Hawk GT!

https://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/d/richmond-1989-honda-hawk-gt-nt650/6898749784.html

e: SOLD!

quote:

1989 Honda Hawk GT NT650 - $1600

For sale is my Hawk GT. One of the original naked bikes, this is a cult classic that was only produced for a few years. It has an aluminum frame with a single-sided swing arm, and a V-twin 647 cc engine. This is a fun, fast, and nimble bike and has been great to ride and own.

The bike has brand new tires, new chain, new battery, cleaned carbs, new water pump, thermostat, temp sensor, cooling fan, oil pump, treated gas tank, Supertrapp exhaust, air pod intake, new clutch cable and has the center stand.

Clean title in hand.

This is listed below typical going rate for these since it needs an inspection, went out this May will have no issue passing. Only issues are cosmetic, the gas tank filler cap needs to be repainted, could use a new rear fairing the current one is sagging and the paint could use a touch-up.

pastor of muppets fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 3, 2019

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's an amazing price and the supertrapp is worth a third of that. The supertrapp is hands down the best sounding exhaust for that bike, and is unobtanium.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Seriously if I was still in Virginia I'd probably buy that sight unseen.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Fuckkkkk
idon'tneedanotherbikeidon'tneedanotherbikeidon'tneedanotherbikeidon'tneedanotherbikeidon'tneedanotherbike

My wife would kill me, but holy hell that is a fantastic deal.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

In with the new, so out with the old.

F.B Mondial HPS 125
2018 (68 reg), ~3.5k miles.
Located in North London

Looking for something in the region of £2500, but will take less from a goon.

I have to keep hold of it until the 14th of July to get that sweet NCB. But if anybody’s interested before then, I’ll hold off putting it up on autotrader/eBay.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Not to be a tease buuuut: https://youtu.be/in2h6fRXscM

Not listed in the ad, but he’s also including the Corbin seat.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Oh ffs

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

edit: sold

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jun 28, 2019

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Partial Octopus posted:

Selling my brand new Abus 8077 disc lock. This thing is loud as hell and super secure but unfortunately it's too large to fit my bikes small rotors.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/abus-granit-detecto-x-plus-8077-alarm-disc-lock

This should fit most full sized rotors.

Asking $100 shipped.

Sold! Sending a PM

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

pastor of muppets posted:

Not to be a tease buuuut: https://youtu.be/in2h6fRXscM

Not listed in the ad, but he’s also including the Corbin seat.

How the gently caress has this not sold yet?

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

How the gently caress has this not sold yet?

No clue. He’s gotten zero emails about it. I don’t think anyone in the area knows wtf it is (or the ones that do and appreciate it already have one themselves.)

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I'm going to try and talk some guys into it. Seem like a perfect beginner-to-intermediate machine.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
There are few enough hawks in the world without beginners crashing them. :(

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I want it, but I already have this hack job former-track-rat SV650S I fabricobbled handlebars onto :(

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Paging Sagebrush.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hawk GTs are intermediate bikes, not beginner ones. And don't hack them up into track bikes please. They are lovely machines just as is, and especially great with upgraded suspension. Perfectly balanced. Tons of ahead-of-its-time features like the aluminum perimeter frame and the single-sided swingarm. I think Honda should dust off the old shop drawings, make the following changes

- fuel injection
- anti-lock brakes
- cartridge fork
- 10mm wider wheels
- all LED lighting
- my cool vaporwave dashboard v2.0

while keeping everything else exactly the same and put it right back on the market and they'd sell the crap out of them. Perfect bike.

The Supertrapp exhaust does indeed sound fantastic and I love that yours is ejecting the core at an angle just like mine does. Gotta whack it back in with a mallet every few thousand miles.

$1600 is a great deal and I would buy it to add to my collection if I weren't on the opposite side of the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

Hawk GTs are intermediate bikes, not beginner ones. And don't hack them up into track bikes please. They are lovely machines just as is, and especially great with upgraded suspension. Perfectly balanced. Tons of ahead-of-its-time features like the aluminum perimeter frame and the single-sided swingarm. I think Honda should dust off the old shop drawings, make the following changes

- fuel injection
- anti-lock brakes
- cartridge fork
- 10mm wider wheels
- all LED lighting
- my cool vaporwave dashboard v2.0

while keeping everything else exactly the same and put it right back on the market and they'd sell the crap out of them. Perfect bike.

The Supertrapp exhaust does indeed sound fantastic and I love that yours is ejecting the core at an angle just like mine does. Gotta whack it back in with a mallet every few thousand miles.

$1600 is a great deal and I would buy it to add to my collection if I weren't on the opposite side of the country.

You are NOT helping. :mad: