Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Give a man a strong painkiller and he won't feel anything below his neck for a day.
Teach a man to cut trees and he won't feel anything below his neck for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tree law is swift and merciless.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

holy poo poo is he dead?

According to the comments on north American rescues Instagram the guy died and the photo that went with the gif was an unrelated photo of a gunshot wound

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

In case anyone from Norway here feels unusually tired after eating fresh fish in the coming days...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48844013

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

My uncles once put on a home fireworks show, they were artillerymen in the Canadian Army, so I was confident it would be at least reasonably safe. Then something like this happened, a launcher jumped up, fell sideways, and started firing at the assembled crowd. :canada:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

SelenicMartian posted:

In case anyone from Norway here feels unusually tired after eating fresh fish in the coming days...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48844013

How can there be fire an RMBK reactor can't explode!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

that's the most popular video on the Ent version of World Star Hip Hop.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Tree law is swift and merciless.

Lol

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

PittTheElder posted:

My uncles once put on a home fireworks show, they were artillerymen in the Canadian Army, so I was confident it would be at least reasonably safe. Then something like this happened, a launcher jumped up, fell sideways, and started firing at the assembled crowd. :canada:

at my dad's second wedding i had basically the same thing happen. my uncle was in the Canadian Navy for like 25 years and somehow thought that made him immune to fireworks. when he lit up one of those 12 shot bundles one of them blew through the side of the tube and missed burning my face off by about 8 inches, leaving a huge fire on the grass behind me. o Canada.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My favorite fireworks mishap video is one where someone mistakenly bought outdoor fireworks doe use indoors and the room basically becomes a firey, smoke-filled hell in seconds, except there's one middle aged dude sitting in the audience having a grand old time while everyone around him is running for cover

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
My favorite is gif I saw long, long ago where a dog grabs the launching tube in its mouth and runs around firing bottle rockets at all the humans.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Nerses IV posted:

My favorite fireworks mishap video is one where someone mistakenly bought outdoor fireworks doe use indoors and the room basically becomes a firey, smoke-filled hell in seconds, except there's one middle aged dude sitting in the audience having a grand old time while everyone around him is running for cover

yeah yeah we get it, you listen to Whitesnake

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haveblue posted:

My favorite is gif I saw long, long ago where a dog grabs the launching tube in its mouth and runs around firing bottle rockets at all the humans.

i love this gif

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Nerses IV posted:

Mr. Lusts For Death is taking a break from visiting haunted houses, I see.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

haveblue posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQU4mjE2pQA

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I understand females really like this in a bathroom

Yes it's a good replacement for the trash can, hand soap, moist wipes, and spare wash rags.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Yikes!

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Nerses IV posted:

I'm fond of Terry's struggle to put it in reverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNn_ELV_xs

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Great White burned that bar down

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I understand females really like this in a bathroom

It's important that you keep it dark in the bathroom though

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

low clearance is praxis

https://twitter.com/heatherscope/status/1146218330396811264

coin laundry
Feb 15, 2009
https://youtu.be/UIPjmV9a9X8

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

There are literally dozens on paths to dc over the Potomac

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe they're trying to drag their feet on piss baby's loving order as much as possible,?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

I love when you accidentally throw something with a really flat base and it floats along a little sheet of air before friction takes over and stops it. thats the secret to flying cars, i know it. just gotta do more napkin sketches

Alternatively, surfaces precision ground to such flatness that you can get a completely air-free bond just by sliding them across each other and then they stick together enough to pick up.

Gage bocks are so cool.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

shame on an IGA posted:

Alternatively, surfaces precision ground to such flatness that you can get a completely air-free bond just by sliding them across each other and then they stick together enough to pick up.

Gage bocks are so cool.

Is a testament to the extremely broad tolerances we had for our poo poo that I've never used gauge blocks before

That poo poo is cool as hell

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Don't doxx my reincarnated form

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

A confusing gif.
He's got a "chainsaw on a stick" like a homeowner, but he's wearing PPE and has a truck?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Syrian Lannister posted:

Great White burned that bar down

oh whoops, apologies to all the trans am driving dads i offended by conflating these two totally different, not at all interchangeable bands.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
in other news the local light rock station has started playing Bon Jovi and having SHOT THRU THE HEART hollered at me in the middle of rush hour nearly caused me to careen into a busful of nuns

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

All that's left of him is the shoes...

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Catching up on Savage Builds and caught this. Could not be as bad as it looks but still. :gonk:

That Dang Lizard
Jul 13, 2016

what; an idiomt

Nerses IV posted:

Maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFg6P85YB28

I don't think anyone is having a good time though.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

There are literally dozens on paths to dc over the Potomac

Thank goodness. I was getting worried thinking that tanks couldn't be speedily deployed to the capital.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Kazy posted:

Catching up on Savage Builds and caught this. Could not be as bad as it looks but still. :gonk:

Put the safety cover back on and that's a perfectly fine tool.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SelenicMartian posted:

All that's left of him is the shoes...

Spontaneous dustion

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Cut towards your lads, not your nads.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Now I'm totally confused. Is this guy alive? Or dead? Or do you need some amount of foot still in the shoes in order to qualify?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

What gets me about this one is how short it looks, maybe it's just a perspective thing, but it looks like it's made for someone of, y'know, a child's height. Because I know that when I think "tools for children" I think "rapidly spinning blades with no safeguards."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Really reaching to pad out the endgame rerelease huh