Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derra
Dec 29, 2012
If you do upgrade, Dancer or Chemist will let you get Omega done pretty easily; Samurai or Dragoon, not so much. Chemist is hands down the pick for Shinryu followed by Dragoon, but any of the available comps can do him given sufficient levels.

How does Spellblade interact with Dual wield? Spellbalde affects both weapons, right? If you switch one of the weapons, does it end the effect foe thar weapon only?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Archenteron posted:

:homebrew:

:homebrew:

https://twitter.com/ArchenteronSA/status/1146359845123022849

LEVEL 63

Precious treasures in my possession:
4x Aegis Shield
4x Thor's Hammer
4x Thornlet
4x Bone Mail
4x Wall/Flame/Coral/Angel Ring
4x Hermes Sandals
~50+ Elixer
1.5 million gil
60:31 ingame timer

That was interesting and I never want to do it again.

Son of a sandworm!

(Where'd you grind levels? I'm at the last save point getting Bone Mails and Aegis Shields, but I'll have to duck out and get more cabins eventually.)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

derra posted:

If you do upgrade, Dancer or Chemist will let you get Omega done pretty easily; Samurai or Dragoon, not so much. Chemist is hands down the pick for Shinryu followed by Dragoon, but any of the available comps can do him given sufficient levels.

How does Spellblade interact with Dual wield? Spellbalde affects both weapons, right? If you switch one of the weapons, does it end the effect foe thar weapon only?

Ooo, I just thought of something. If my off-hand is something that can't be magic sworded, does that mean I can skip Omega's counters? That alone might be good reason to hold on to Ninja at least until Omega's out of the way.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

Ooo, I just thought of something. If my off-hand is something that can't be magic sworded, does that mean I can skip Omega's counters? That alone might be good reason to hold on to Ninja at least until Omega's out of the way.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If we can mix it up like that Ninja is the best option. If not, I'd think that Dragoon and Samurai would be about the same as Ninja, while Chemist or Dancer would be better, and recommend an upgrade. Should probably upgrade before Shinryu regardless.

Edit - you can use one of the throwing weapons to desync

Edit2 - or the Twin Lance.

derra fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jul 3, 2019

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I will point out for the record that not getting Spellblade 6 is a BIG mistake.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Bisse posted:

That helped, especially Image, and now he is paste. Thanks for the help!

At first, you're like "a whole ability for just one self-targetted spell? Gimme White instead!"

...but Image really is that good. Any boss that is physical only or is berserkable can be trivialized with Image, and it's very worth considering despite the limitations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, I thought as much. I was just thinking, was it really worth the 400 AP time investment when I'm already kind of sick of Mystic Knight? And I only juuust found out that there's good AP grinding enemies under Galuf's castle. Oh well.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

The only thing that concerns me about this is you're still dealing with Omega's evasion, and I'm not sure if missing gets treated the same as zero damage re: skipping the counters.

Also, the mirage vest exploit would lead me to believe that any equipment shuffling would cancel spellblade effects on both weapons.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Kyrosiris posted:

Eh. Calofisteri (whatever), Catastrophe, Hali, Shinryu and Exdeath will be slightly harder. He has Ninja; his offense will be fine. Silence wrecks Calo, Apanda gets Firagaed, Azulmagia is weak to Poison, Float and a Reflect Ring Catastrophe, Hali can only kill one person at a time at best so gets defeated by Image and a Phoenix Down or two at worst, Break sword for Twin Tania, Necrophobe wants Break blade and then any -aga, and you can still Break Almagest which is the big contribution.

It still might be worth it for Shinryu I guess. Do you have to upgrade everyone, or can you leave one person to soak up AP?

blinking beacon nose
Nov 1, 2004

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
Karma bit me in the rear end and somehow I lost my save state at the beginning of W3. I had to revert to one that was just about to finish up W1. That's fine. W2 feels extremely short and I'm at Ghido's again already.

First time around I was afraid of the W2 crystals as I usually am, but then on a whim I tried Death Claw and holy poo poo it worked. So the Blue sets them up, then the next person just sneezes on them and they die. This time around I want to take them down more stylishly, maybe equip everyone with Blue or something, have each tackle one crystal, then try to sneeze on them before they do their desperation attacks all at once.

I'm gong to miss Cannoneer enough that I'll let Krile tag along and see what she can do. And I'll let her be my Cannoneer. Child's Play could use an extra $100 anyway v :) v

blinking beacon nose fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 3, 2019

derra
Dec 29, 2012

blinking beacon nose posted:

Karma bit me in the rear end and somehow I lost my save state at the beginning of W3. I had to revert to one that was just about to finish up W1. That's fine. W2 feels extremely short and I'm at Ghido's again already.

First time around I was afraid of the W2 crystals as I usually am, but then on a whim I tried Death Claw and holy poo poo it worked. So the Blue sets them up, then the next person just sneezes on them and they die. This time around I want to take them down more stylishly, maybe equip everyone with Blue or something, have each tackle one crystal, then try to sneeze on them before they do their desperation attacks all at once.

I'm gong to miss Cannoneer enough that I'll let Krile tag along and see what she can do. And I'll let her be my Cannoneer. Child's Play could use an extra $100 anyway v :) v

Be warned: Death Claw accuracy against the level 77 magic evading crystals is not great. It's still a great way to bypass their gimmick but getting 4 to land and wiping them out simultaneously are pretty long odds.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MagusDraco posted:

Took my 7 runs but I went above and beyond. 25 jobs out of 25 were used in this fiesta.

Job Fair info:
Run 5: $4 to put in Geo and Knight

Run 6: $8 to put in Monk, Dancer, and Gladiator

Run 7: $9 to put in Time Mage, Dragoon, and Oracle.

Job Fair total $21

edit: I think I'm done for awhile. That was a lot of Fiesta over a few weeks.

Noted. I'll make the donation tonight.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cattail Prophet posted:

The only thing that concerns me about this is you're still dealing with Omega's evasion, and I'm not sure if missing gets treated the same as zero damage re: skipping the counters.

Also, the mirage vest exploit would lead me to believe that any equipment shuffling would cancel spellblade effects on both weapons.

It doesn't. I tried that against the living flame I think, and ended up concluding I had to keep at least one person non-magicked to deal with the hand.

That's why I was looking up Object d'arts actually. I was wondering whether I would need TwinLances for everybody to get past the Crystals since dual Firaga Spellblades would only get me past the first three. If I'm stuck grinding out anyway, what's the most useful buff for my mystery fourth class- Spellblade 6 or Dual Wield? I haven't actually started my third leg yet.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
If your 4th class is going to be earth then neither ability is definitively better. They're both great on dancer, DW is better for goon/Sam since their best weapons aren't spell bladeable, and dw is useless on chemist.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I finished my second run of the fiesta (My first was DNC/DRG/SMN/FREE and it was kinda boring so I neglected posting it).

Run #2:Popular, Fifth Job MYS/MYS/NIN/KGTBLU

Gross! and the gang defeated everyone with the power and versatility of Blue Mage and Mystic Knight. Ninja made Chicken Knifing easy, what with !Smoke and Twin Lance. Fifth job is weird because Knight didn't really get much time to do anything and was outclassed damage-wise by my other jobs. Getting BLU towards the end of World 2 was kinda goofy. But I only needed a few spells to really make the job shine.

Shinryu was the first to go. Nothing unexpected here. Berserked with Wonder Rod and tanked the hits with !Image. Damage was mostly Flare Blade.

Omega was up next and took quite a bit of grinding. First, I stole from the Grenades in the Ronka part of the Void until I got a handful of Fire Shields, to nullify Atomic Ray. But then I was told that Aegis Shields could be stolen from a thing in the last part of the Void. So I stole one of those. Then I grinded to level 46, but I was still having trouble. My plan was to put !Blue on everyone and have my Blue Mage toss thunder scrolls with the thunder rod equipped. This was doing 2200-2400 damage. Everyone else would be on White Wind and Elixir duty. This strategy got Omega down under 20k pretty consistently, but if I caught bad rolls with Encircle or Blaster I was done for.

So I grinded everyone to level 50 and killed the robot on the very next try. I moved on from my initial strategy to hoping for Chicken Knife thundaga blades to land. I had enough land to bring Omega down quite low. My Chicken Knifer got encircled so I juggled phoenix downs and elixirs to buy enough time to throw more thunder scrolls. Fairly easy, once I had the levels and the gear.

NED was a joke by comparison. I was never really threatened at all. Magic Lamp'd Odin took out the one part, Break Blade eliminated the almagest part. The rest fell to Pinwheels, Aeoraga, and Flare Blade. Piece of Cake.

Here's the squad as they were, heading into the final battle.

Also one of the townies from Bartz's home was really disgusted by how Bartz's dad died.

I think this run qualifies for Aerdan's funny name toxx, Ritznit's TC w/o Time, Chemist, Bard, or Beast toxx, and Bufuman's duplicate job toxx, provided any of said toxxes haven't been fulfilled yet.

My next task will be finishing up the job randomizer run I started a few weeks ago.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
NIN/ZERK/RNG/DRG/NIN is a thing. Dual wield rapid fire is the goal and very grindy, but the toxxes are to strong for me. (2x ninja and 0 chicken)

It's kinda eh that in the end, just throwing Fuma's did about 6.5k a pop then rapidfiring without the chicken for only 4.2k on Sasuke/Assassin.

Now, to go back and start chicken knife grinding and farming about 40 elixers for the triple? It's possible, but blagh it.

ssmagus fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jul 3, 2019

blinking beacon nose
Nov 1, 2004

derra posted:

Be warned: Death Claw accuracy against the level 77 magic evading crystals is not great. It's still a great way to bypass their gimmick but getting 4 to land and wiping them out simultaneously are pretty long odds.

Seems that either I got extremely lucky or I'm misremembering the first time, because I think Death Claw (or some other insta/near-neath?) attack worked flawlessly and I had them beaten in maybe a few turns. But this second time around they did evade it like the wimps they are, many times, and so I couldn't pull my style off. On the other hand the crystals' physical attacks did poo poo all to my party.

But Blue + Dancing Dagger eventually let me claw them to death. (Yeah, I had a use for Mystery Waltz!) That was my main strategy, while the others just did whatever they were going to do. The instadeath from Open Fire does work in the fairly slim chance that it actually kicks in. I wasn't doing enough damage to not use near/insta-death attacks, because they'd be in their desperation phases way too long.

I also have Elven Mantle and Main Gauche on my Bard, which seems to make him avoid the physical attacks that would send him out of his tranced buffs (like Swift Song). That seems to work pretty well, though I did take both of those off of Galuf in case he took them with him to the afterlife.

Does anyone know whether Haste speeds up the stat increases from those Bard songs? I can't seem to tell. (eta found the answer. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ff5fjf/comments/3b9by4/regarding_bard_songs/)

If I do another run after this one, I'm going with either no750 or otherwise choosing a "Team A Button" of my own. Probably a subset of Knight, Gladiator, Mystic Knight, Ninja, Ranger, Dragoon, Berserker (lol), Samurai, Cannoneer, Freelancer, and Monk..

blinking beacon nose fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jul 3, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Galuf's equipment goes automatically to Krile; you won't lose anything.

blinking beacon nose
Nov 1, 2004

Bogart posted:

Galuf's equipment goes automatically to Krile; you won't lose anything.

Oh that's cool

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

agradine posted:

Haven't seen any name based toxxes, so I guess I'll be the first.

:toxx: In honor and memory of the sadly now defunct Let's Play 25 30 Years of Final Fantasy thread by the Good Friends, Ryan and Claire, I will donate $1 for every goon that completes a run with their main character called "Butes" (as pronounced in your finest Southern California accent), up to a total of $25 $30. :toxx:

Edit: I will also accept other Good Friends references, in case FRON is more your speed.

Edit2: Apparently I missed the first name-based :toxx:, nothing wrong with coming second!

Run #2 Pure Chaos (Monk/Ranger/Freelancer/Chemist)

A pretty easy run and probably one of the better teams to have monk with. I ended up getting rapid fire on two characters pretty early on so monk never got too much of a chance to feel weak until end game. Omega and Shinryu were easy, and monk HP+Goliath Tonic meant I barely cared about a Mustard Bomb + Wave Cannon combo, and I made sure to grab a power staff to berserk shinryu.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

jaclynhyde posted:

Son of a sandworm!

(Where'd you grind levels? I'm at the last save point getting Bone Mails and Aegis Shields, but I'll have to duck out and get more cabins eventually.)

Void Castle, mostly, trying to get everyone Thor Hammers. Just ran around in the main hall right next to the stairs so I could easily duck down and cabin if the death claws got too lucky.

Seriously I gained nearly ten levels before I got my hammer set, it was stupid.

The room between halicarnassus and Twintania has Double Iron Giant spawns which are big exp stacks but those take a lot of lucky Earth Hammer procs to kill quickly and with minimal counterattacks. Also they have Maelstrom. Didn't grind them a lot but I got a level or two off of them.

Stuff in the final void void doesn't even give exp, so the shield/bonemail grind gives no side benefits.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 3, 2019

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

apophenium posted:

I think this run qualifies for Aerdan's funny name toxx, Ritznit's TC w/o Time, Chemist, Bard, or Beast toxx, and Bufuman's duplicate job toxx, provided any of said toxxes haven't been fulfilled yet.
Both noted!

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Doom Goon posted:

:toxx:
Oh, time to fulfill one and make one! Only Can of Worms and myself completed this one last Fiesta:

And I'm doing it again: $1 per goon up to $20 for every goon that completes a run from now on to the end (must complete a normal run first) using Can Of Worms's Final Fantasy V Advance Randomizer. Make sure to emptyquote this post on a win so I can see it! Oh, and please don't use the FFVFJF site (probably not cool crowning on impossible runs), although if you want to slip a victory into another run's #Up that's probably okay. It's up to you if you want to spoil the Jobs you get or not but I'd recommend it to reduce grinding and magic level confusion. Also, I'll probably wait until next year to actually donate so I can kill two birds with one stone and water that tree.

Does this patch also randomize the GBA jobs? And does this also randomizes where we got the magic/songs/summons or is that another patch? I'll probably try to do this one after I finish my current run.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Excellent! Both noted.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

1234567890num posted:

Does this patch also randomize the GBA jobs? And does this also randomizes where we got the magic/songs/summons or is that another patch? I'll probably try to do this one after I finish my current run.

I'm doing a rando run right now with this patch. This one gives each job a randomized set of skills with randomized AP to gain. In my run, Summoner starts with !Rapid Fire, learns Equip Katanas at rank 1, !White 2 and rank 2, and so on. So whoever I give Summoner to, those are the skills they will learn.

That's the mild version. The extra spicy version gives each job for each character completely random skill sets. Faris as thief would learn completely different things than Bartz as a thief.

From what I can tell the randomizer doesn't touch the GBA jobs or Mime.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MagusDraco posted:

Job Fair total $21

That and the $20 for my pledge comes to $41. Visual proof:

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!

Cattail Prophet posted:

I finished! :toot: Final tally came in at 70 cutscenes, which is... significantly less than I thought it would be. Turns out the party doesn't have much to say about most of world 3. World 1 actually had more cutscenes than the other two combined. Here's the complete list. I'll also be editing it into the original toxx post.

I was going to attempt this challenge, but I realized after you posted I had already missed a couple, so here's just a few things I found that you didn't include.

Aerdan posted:

I will donate 10¢ per run for every Bartz named Bitch, poo poo, Jeez, or other similar moniker, posted with screenshots of appropriate lines, up to $20. Feel free to poke me on Discord if you're not sure about a given moniker, I guess.

Pure Chaos: Ranger, Berserker, Thief, Freelancer

Honestly this was a pretty boring run. Everyone leaned on Animals early on, then switched over to Rapid Fire once I had access to Bal. Berserker had Artful Dodger since there wasn't really anything else to slap on it. Between using Masamune to Flee every encounter or just mashing Rapid Fire to slaughter things, most of the run was just holding down the A button. The only real notable thing towards the end was I ended up getting a Preemptive Attack on Void Gilgamesh and inadvertently Rapid Fire'd him to death before his dialog triggered. I didn't know you could kill him, and he gave me 15 gil and a Rune Bow for the effort. I could probably take down Shinryu without too much trouble, but Omega would be a chore that I don't have the patience for.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Advance Run + Berserker Risk: Black Mage, Berserker, Dragoon, Cannoneer

This run was pretty boring but also very quick, considering how easily I could just lean on !Open Fire for clearing random encounters until some sections of the Void. In fact much of my grinding to make the Omega fight less tedious revolved around spamming it. (Having an autofire toggle was invaluable.) Dragoon was mostly useless while Berserker was entirely useless, while inversely Black Mage was good for clearing bosses until !Combine came on line.

Edit:

Ritznit posted:

Alright, time for me to bust out a :siren: DONATION PLEDGE :siren:

I will donate 5$, up to 50$ (unless I find more money in the seat cushions when I move next week) for every goon who triple-crowns without Time Mage, Chemist, Bard or Beastmaster. As far as I understand, those are the most effective options for crazy boss shenanigans. I know there are others, and I don't want this to be completely impossible, just no playing with the super broken stuff. I'm happy to donate for anyone who is willing to go through a bit of extra hassle.

Please provide screenshots of your full party with their equipped jobs and kill screens for the bosses! Extra thumbs up from me if you give a quick rundown of how you beat the bosses.

Godspeed. For a good cause! :black101:
Does this still qualify? If so:
  • Omega is the messiest of the superbosses. The usual strategy I use assuming that I can reliably deal damage is to sandbag with Reflect Rings/Float/Elixirs and Hi-Potions until you're safe from counters. Loop as necessary until it dies, and pray for favorable RNG. Levels also help to weather the occasional attack that gets through like Flamethrower. !Combine makes things easier because I can both slow Omega and deal (slower) damage outside the Search phase. (If you use a status-inflicting shot that your target is immune to, counters won't trigger.)
  • !Combine can completely neuter Shinryu between Blind/Slow/Berserk. Toss Dragon Fangs to win.
  • Exdeath and NED are partly vulnerable to Slow, and all the rude parts of NED can be shut down between that and Blind or Dragon Fang shots.

Also I tried rerolling for another Advance Run. I got Thief/Ninja/Ranger/Gladiator. Time to use ALL THE WEAPONS!

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jul 4, 2019

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
I forgot how good the music in this game is. That Gilgamesh track is a masterpiece.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Run 2 down, with an easy TC.

Mystic Knight + Ranger meant both Shinryu and Omega died in only a handful of hits, (getting said hits being easier said than done) White Mage let me sandbag a lot of stuff and could toss out a 5K damage Holy if everyone was topped up, and Dragoon did an admirable job as a !White toting healbot.

Amusingly enough, NED couldn't get off a single Almagest or Grand Cross before I killed their respective parts.

NGDBSS posted:

[*]Exdeath and NED are partly vulnerable to Slow, and all the rude parts of NED can be shut down between that and Blind or Dragon Fang shots.[/list]

Fun fact: If you count HP with Treedeath, the Dark Matter combines don't trigger death counters. This means that the fight just ends there without ever touching NED. :getin:

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire

Went back and grinded the chicken knife, gained some levels, farmed elixers, and got

Ritznit posted:

Alright, time for me to bust out a :siren: DONATION PLEDGE :siren:

I will donate 5$, up to 50$ (unless I find more money in the seat cushions when I move next week) for every goon who triple-crowns without Time Mage, Chemist, Bard or Beastmaster. As far as I understand, those are the most effective options for crazy boss shenanigans. I know there are others, and I don't want this to be completely impossible, just no playing with the super broken stuff. I'm happy to donate for anyone who is willing to go through a bit of extra hassle.

Please provide screenshots of your full party with their equipped jobs and kill screens for the bosses! Extra thumbs up from me if you give a quick rundown of how you beat the bosses.

Godspeed. For a good cause! :black101:

Chicken knife dual-wield rapidfire is still fine for triple crowning without spellblade, but you need about 20 more levels on every one + confusing galicats with the dancing dagger to do a omega with grinding your face forever trying to get the right counters, but shinryu is a dps race that just needs him not to hit the chicken knifer and not cast mighty guard. Shinny only takes about 10ish tries to get that rng, omega is wayyyy too much.

ssmagus fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Jul 4, 2019

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Zenithe posted:

I forgot how good the music in this game is. That Gilgamesh track is a masterpiece.

Would you like to listen to a 13 minute long dissection and analysis of Battle on the Big Bridge? because it's fairly well done by a music theory guy.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

After much lazyness, I have completed my winner run.

Man blue is fun, and summoner is a chainsaw.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
Decided my second run was going to be Pure Chaos and no duplicate jobs from my first run.

Job faired away Dancer and random.org gave me Chemist :drugnerd:

tom bob-ombadil fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jul 4, 2019

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Let it be known that for a couple hours, early in the morning on July 4th, the total number of broken rods was 1776 :911:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Nasgate posted:

Let it be known that for a couple hours, early in the morning on July 4th, the total number of broken rods was 1776 :911:

:911:

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
I really should get Kyrosiris to update the :toxx: post so people know I'm doing one (also probably other people). Noting you anyway!

EDIT: Actually was your run a Forbidden or Fifth Job run? I wonder if I should add an exception for the former too. ...Eh, guess I can let them count.

Bufuman fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 4, 2019

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Holy poo poo, as a band nerd that loving ruled. :swoon: Thanks for linking it!

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Kyrosiris posted:

Holy poo poo, as a band nerd that loving ruled. :swoon: Thanks for linking it!

That channel's loving great, he did a similar-length dissection of Dancing Mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

KataraniSword posted:

That channel's loving great, he did a similar-length dissection of Dancing Mad.

Yeah, I just got done watching that one too, guess I have a new youtube channel to subscribe too. :v: