Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
My [30M] girlfriend [23F] is a snail and it's horrible.

quote:

Hello reddit, I come to you with a problem. This is a throwaway account because I don't think that my friends and colleagues should know about my personal/sexual life.

The problem started about three weeks ago when we were having silly drunk sex with my girlfriend. After we both were done and we were just laying there cuddling, me as the big spoon, she started rubbing her wet vageen on my leg and exclaimed "I'm a snail!" excitedly. Obviously, my first reaction was "ewwww, you're loving disgusting!", which she found extremely entertaining and fascinating.

After that, every time we had sex the snail would come up one way or another. First it was only about spooning, but after a few times it seemed like she got really into the whole snail thing despite my protests and objections. Of course we had a talk about it, how snails and slugs gross me out and how it is a big problem for me. Her reply was that she just finds my disgust, irritation and frustration irresisibly hilarious and can't really help it.

And then it got worse. If you don't mind, I'd like to give you a few examples: "I'm so going to snail you tonight", "your leg is kinda salty but I don't mind", "it really helps me to come out of my shell!", "(s)nail me hard daddy". Along with a whole bunch of absolutely disgusting facts about snails and their reproduction. A week ago it got so bad that I can't even think about having sex with her. At this point just thinking about being intimate in any way makes me think about snails crawling all over my johnson.

The last drop that made me write this post here was her sending me this image asking "are you sure you're not in the mood baby?". That is just too much.

What do I do? Talking is not working, not having sex is not working, I'm too disgusted to play along and it's still just a huge joke to her. I do not want to end a 3 year long relationship because of gastropod mucus jokes.

:nws:
This image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0dthIyIUU3Q/hqdefault.jpg
:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

QuarkJets posted:

Given the context, you're saying that you normally poo poo on your own table but think it would be impolite for someone else to do the same, because that's your sacred poo poo-spot. Is that really your intention?

He clearly thinks that "sex with your SO" = "taking a poo poo on furniture."

He's got his own issues to deal with it seems.

Sagebrush posted:

ow ooof the take is so hot

don't gently caress in other people's beds. christ.

So I guess you've never slept in a hotel bed before?

Kamikaze Raider fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 4, 2019

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

QuarkJets posted:

Given the context, you're saying that you normally poo poo on your own table but think it would be impolite for someone else to do the same, because that's your sacred poo poo-spot. Is that really your intention?

You're as little invited to gently caress in somebody else's bed as you're free to poo poo on somebody else's table, unless they invite you to it. Happy to sort that out for you.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
lol at the bachelor rear end apartment life goons who don't see the problem with loving in other people's beds.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"I used your toothbrush, but I cleaned it afterwards!"

Lol

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"I ate soup out of one of your shoes, but I cleaned up afterwards"

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
gently caress on the sofa, problem solved.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Power Khan posted:

You're as little invited to gently caress in somebody else's bed as you're free to poo poo on somebody else's table, unless they invite you to it. Happy to sort that out for you.

So to you, making GBS threads on tables and eating soup out of shoes are activities that are completely normal, just like having sex in a bed, okay got it thanks for the info

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Kamikaze Raider posted:

did.. did you take your bed from a hotel?

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Power Khan posted:

"I ate soup out of one of your shoes, but I cleaned up afterwards"

Power Khan posted:

"I used your toothbrush, but I cleaned it afterwards!"

Lol

Christ you're weird.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kamikaze Raider posted:

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between having sex in a hotel and having sex in your relatives' bed in their bedroom. you imbecile. you loving moron"

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

datajugend posted:

did.. did you take your bed from a hotel?

Do...do you think no one else has hosed in any hotel bed you've slept in?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

you should always call the front desk of the hotel to ask for permission before having sex on their beds

and I mean beds plural, just lol if you've never gathered a bunch of beds from adjacent rooms and created a plush gently caress-fortress

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

QuarkJets posted:

So to you, making GBS threads on tables and eating soup out of shoes are activities that are completely normal, just like having sex in a bed, okay got it thanks for the info

Strangers loving unannouced in your bed are apparently normal activities in yours.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

likewise for an airbnb be sure to call the owners first to seek permission before having sex in their bed, that's definitely not a weird thing to do

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Power Khan posted:

Strangers loving unannouced in your bed are apparently normal activities in yours.

a sibling who you've invited to stay in your apartment is not a stranger you weird little man

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Just claim the bed

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what in the abject gently caress is wrong with you people

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

why does it not surprise me that a forum full of people who wipe their rear end standing up and think that you don't have to wash your pants also think it's totally fine and not a violation of personal boundaries at all to have sex in someone else's bed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL the story was explicitly clear that the BIL asked his sister (it’s also her bed and let’s be honest she’s 100% the person who cleans the laundry anyway) and she was 100% cool with it and even sort of expected it.

What is the problem exactly? Is the ghost of gay sex gonna haunt your bed forever more?

Edit: Would you be more upset if he had just spent all night farting in bed but DID NOT change the sheets than you would if he’d boned his BF but DID change the sheets and flip the mattress?

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 4, 2019

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Kamikaze Raider posted:

Do...do you think no one else has hosed in any hotel bed you've slept in?

it was just an odd comparison.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

why does it not surprise me that a forum full of people who wipe their rear end standing up and think that you don't have to wash your pants also think it's totally fine and not a violation of personal boundaries at all to have sex in someone else's bed

I'm sorry that you've never had sex on vacation but millions of people do this in airbnbs around the world literally every day

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im furious that someone hosed my hotel bed

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL the story was explicitly clear that the BIL asked his sister (it’s also her bed and let’s be honest she’s 100% the person who cleans the laundry anyway) and she was 100% cool with it and even sort of expected it.

What is the problem exactly? Is the ghost of gay sex gonna haunt your bed forever more?

Edit: Would you be more upset if he had just spent all night farting in bed but DID NOT change the sheets than you would if he’d boned his BF but DID change the sheets and flip the mattress?

Same reason why you don't use somebody else's toothbrush

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Power Khan posted:

Once again, not even close to the same thing you loving weirdo.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Power Khan posted:

I buy spare toothbrushes for guests. I wash sheets.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
AITA for playing music over my Bluetooth speaker on a public hiking trail?
Where to begin with this...

I guess I need to say up front I'm not an outdoors type person. But I was sort of excited to go on a hike yesterday. We are in San Diego for the fourth of July and my cousin said it would be really fun if me and my friends went on a hike while she (cousin) had to work. We went to a place called Cowles mountain which I guess is about 45 minutes away from the hotel downtown.

When we got there it was pretty crowded and we saw a group of guys coming down who were just blasting rap music. I was like wow that would be an awesome way to not get bored on the hike so I went back to my car and got my blue tooth speaker from my pack and hit my favorite spotify list.

Most people didn't seem to mind but I did notice that we started to get occasional dirty looks. But finally one person stopped me and told me it was incredibly rude to play music outloud and that I should be using headphones. I told her that I was playing music for our group. And she basically that it's still very rude and against the rules but she kept walking.

We decided we just weren't going to make it to the top so we stopped at a kind of flat spot and sat down for a while and this is when things actually got kind of scary. This guy and his girlfriend came up to us and said again that I should be using headphones. I told her that we were in a group. She said that it didn't matter most people were trying to enjoy quiet nature. I told her that that its public land. She said "if you weren't such an ignorant fat bitch you would have noticed the sign at the bottom that said no speakers." I basically shut down because I'm not good at confrontation but my friend asked her if she wanted to repeat herself. So the girlfriend called her a fat bitch as well and her boyfriend had to drag her away she was so upset. I didn't want any more hassle so I turned off the speaker and they walked away but the girl was just glaring at us and I was actually scared that they would slash my tires or something at the bottom.

I have been reliving the confrontation over and over again and didn't sleep last night. I admit to being fully ignorant because I don't do a lot of outdoor stuff but was that really a big deal? I mean at least one other group we saw was doing it so I can't be that out of touch? All I was trying to do was make it a little more enjoyable and really meant no offense.

I posted this on another sub and was referenced here so i'm a little scared just because of the title but please be honest with me.

Was I doing something wrong?

edit in advance: using a throwaway

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Kamikaze Raider posted:

Once again, not even close to the same thing you loving weirdo.

Yeah sex in someone else's bed is way worse.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Power Khan posted:

AITA for playing music over my Bluetooth speaker on a public hiking trail?

lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sagebrush posted:

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
God made kitchen countertops easy to clean for a reason.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
No concept of personal space and boundaries

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HOTEL"

Lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

I'm sorry that you've never had sex on vacation but millions of people do this in airbnbs around the world literally every day

i'm sorry that your robot brain can't comprehend the concept of an intimate personal item that people don't like to share with others even if it is objectively sterilized after use or whatever.

"yeah, i found the dildo under your bed and used it, but i put it in the dishwasher afterwards, why are you mad?"
"yeah, i wore your underwear and had a big diarrhea in it, but i washed it out afterwards, why are you mad?"

would it help if i compared it to a video game? you can gently caress in a room at the inn, but you cannot gently caress in an owned bed.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

would it help if i compared it to a video game? you can gently caress in a room at the inn, but you cannot gently caress in an owned bed.

Enemies are too close to sleep here!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no goon has ever hosed nor has any friends, so this is all completely moot

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It feels like the fact that he is already sleeping in the bed regularly is relevant. It is not as if he had sex in a bed that they sleep in also. It does sound like sex is THE deal breaker. But I also have OCD so I admit that my brain is. it processing how sex makes beds, which are already repositories of microbes and dead skin cells and hair, inherently grosser.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The dude is clearly scared that the gay brothers butt semen will contaminate his straight heteroman bod with cooties, it really couldn’t be more transparent.

The two or three goons defensively insisting that this was a gross abuse of personal space and a violation of intimacy are just letting us know that’s not ok with them, but I stand with the sister and the many, many other goons who don’t think loving in someone’s bed is the same thing as using their toothbrush or dildo (these examples are insane and your house is probably cold and uninviting)

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
i dunno how sweaty all y'alls asses are, but i can tell you that if i was spending a week sleeping in your bed, even without fuckin' in it, my rear end sweat would be all up in it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

i'm sorry that your robot brain can't comprehend the concept of an intimate personal item that people don't like to share with others even if it is objectively sterilized after use or whatever.

"yeah, i found the dildo under your bed and used it, but i put it in the dishwasher afterwards, why are you mad?"
"yeah, i wore your underwear and had a big diarrhea in it, but i washed it out afterwards, why are you mad?"

Sex toys and sheets are exactly the same thing to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
I mean you can have whatever standard you want for your own personal bed but just LOL if you're stupid enough to think that the OP of the Reddit post isn't angry just because it was gay sex and he's a loving homophobe