Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It's an official hoedown if the youngin's're in their Q gear

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1146872063703035904

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/occamsrancor/status/1146876806991159296

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

JFK Jr just parachuted into the national mall and millions of boomers everywhere are extremely loving jazzed about the grovelling phone calls they're about to get from their kids who stopped talking to them completely two and a half years ago

e. gently caress dude I just thought about it for a second and there is definitely a non zero number of fox brained 60yos who got up this morning and smiled to themselves about how Finally, My Ungrateful Son Will Be Humiliated, And He's Going To Come Crawling Back, And I'll Get To Tell Him That I Told Him So Every Day Until He Dies (I Plan To Outlive Him)

Pretty good fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jul 4, 2019

Vonnegut Asterisk
Apr 14, 2007

Brandon, you put Pat White down this instant young man!

The Big Word posted:

e. gently caress dude I just thought about it for a second and there is definitely a non zero number of fox brained 60yos who got up this morning and smiled to themselves about how Finally, My Ungrateful Son Will Be Humiliated, And He's Going To Come Crawling Back, And I'll Get To Tell Him That I Told Him So Every Day Until He Dies (I Plan To Outlive Him)

Sigh. Yeah.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Holy poo poo. That is great.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Is....is the storm here???

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1146863810927628288

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
There was a 6.4 earthquake in Southern California today. While Southern California is not a real state - it's just part of California, we need to consider the timing on the fourth of July. The earth quake was 6.4 magnitude, and the epicenter was somewhere around the Mojave Desert. Have any of you Q followers compared 6.4 to the Q-Post timestamps and if this could be a deep state trick to distract the patriots from the mass arrests and countless sealed indictments?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Fiend posted:

There was a 6.4 earthquake in Southern California today. While Southern California is not a real state - it's just part of California, we need to consider the timing on the fourth of July. The earth quake was 6.4 magnitude, and the epicenter was somewhere around the Mojave Desert. Have any of you Q followers compared 6.4 to the Q-Post timestamps and if this could be a deep state trick to distract the patriots from the mass arrests and countless sealed indictments?

https://twitter.com/TrustThePlann/status/1146866735699636224

I also found some Q people blaming a previous eartquake (and all earthquakes) on CERN.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's happening, Hillary and Bill Clintons have been brought in in cages

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fuckin lol that’s beautiful

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What was in Jebs envelope

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

bird with big dick posted:

What was in Jebs envelope

<-- A sweet guac bowl

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
I guess JFK Jr wanted to open for a larger crowd. We’ll get ‘em next time

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nah, Obama has seized control of HAARP and it'll rain every day until the world accedes to his demands.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
O m g

It's all true

https://twitter.com/zachheltzel/status/1146979995442507776

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

https://twitter.com/paulland100/status/1146983845230551041?s=19

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

I'm pretty boomers don't understand that your Twitter name can be changed and isn't the same as your actual account handle so this dude has probably stepped into a brief shitstorm of his own creation.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

1stGear posted:

I'm pretty boomers don't understand that your Twitter name can be changed and isn't the same as your actual account handle so this dude has probably stepped into a brief shitstorm of his own creation.

I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing and i respect sacrificing the almighty checkmark for it

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Lurdiak posted:

https://twitter.com/TrustThePlann/status/1146866735699636224

I also found some Q people blaming a previous eartquake (and all earthquakes) on CERN.
Live in Las Vegas and it was the first earthquake I ever noticed!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

earthquakes are false flags lmfao

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
oh I thought you guys knew that HAARP can cause earthquakes too :downsgun:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

1stGear posted:

Yes

https://twitter.com/ifcaretoomuch/status/1147026437859348480?s=20

drat I just went deep into Cindy. I'm half tempted to touch the poop and if I had a Twitter I almost certainly would've waded in and asked her to clarify:

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jul 5, 2019

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

Yes

https://twitter.com/ifcaretoomuch/status/1147026437859348480?s=20

drat I just went deep into Cindy. I'm half tempted to touch the poop and if I had a Twitter I almost certainly would've waded in and asked her to clarify:

Digital illiteracy is the new illiteracy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Why are they obsessed with JFK, the Commie who got Fidel to rule Cuba?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

steinrokkan posted:

Why are they obsessed with JFK, the Commie who got Fidel to rule Cuba?

If boomers are born between 1946 and 1964.
JFK was president from 1961-1963.
The oldest boomers would have been 15 when he was elected, 17 when he died.

So, for most Boomers, when they were getting old enough to understand what a president was, JFK was in office or rising to political prominence, and stayed in the discourse due to his death.

And we all know how Boomers are obsessed with eternally preserving their childhoods, so of course they want JFK to be president for life and then they can all go home and eat marshmallow based foods for Thanksgiving.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Why JFK jr though? I get that the above post sort of answered this but i remember Jr. for decidedly nonpolitical things like his failed magazine and for guesting in an episode of Wings once.

Astrochicken fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jul 5, 2019

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Astrochicken posted:

Why JFK jr though? I get that the above post sort of answered this but i remember Jr. for decidedly nonpolitical things like his failed magazine and for guesting in an episode of Wings once.

If JFK jr. is secretly still alive then the second coming of their childhood is still possible when he becomes president, and his conveniently being dead means they can project their own politics onto him.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Astrochicken posted:

OH MY GOD! JUST READ THE OP! DID YOU READ THE OP? I CAN TELL IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU DIDN'T READ THE OP.

JFK Jr. is American Royalty, and only a Sovereign such as JFK Jr. can perform the fusion dance and create Joinder with Donald Trump. The resulting entity will be neither Donald Trump nor JFK Jr, but a thoughtful business merger between these two powerful personalities. He will wield enormous power and have the power to unseal the indictments and send Hillary and her demons back to hell.

Also God, and the Bible and thank you for your service America.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Boy they really shrugged off the whole "the founding premise of Qanon, that the Mueller investigation of Trump is in fact a secret collaboration with Trump to out the ring of elite politician pedophiles, was proven utterly false" thing huh

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

What are they saying about jfk jr not revealing himself yesterday?

I miss r/GREATAWAKENING
Oc I'm glad it's gone, it was legit dangerous but GODDAMN was it entertaining to read.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Menstruation is part of the deep state conspiracy, according to my favorite crazy lady.

She meets a lot of government secret agents. She's either making poo poo up wholesale or people are constantly loving with her.

quote:

I met a really nice new friend on the beach yesterday. We had a pretty interesting conversation and I'll just say her husband was really a real special guy in the armed services, currently retired. Some of the conversation I can't talk about, unfortunately......

But.....

I did get some good solid advice "from her" about the shark attacks, directly from the Navy guys and something the media refuses to tell us.

"Don't go into the ocean on your PERIOD, ladies!"
That's what is the main cause of shark attacks. Per the Navy. When you're on your PERIOD, and get in the ocean it draws the sharks right in toward the shore.

What they don't tell you is that most of the shark attacks are because some women goes into the ocean on her PERIOD.

So ladies, do us all a favor and don't get in the freaking ocean if you're menstruating. There I said it, don't ruin it for all of us, NOT menstruating.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Why would the media cover that up

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

zoux posted:

Why would the media cover that up

The mentally ill don't need rational reasons for things. Someone says "the government covers up ____" and they go "Ahh, yes, of course they do!" and weave it into their elaborate mythology without question.

I have a feeling she just shoehorns qanon craziness into every conversation and a small number of strangers she meets run with it and drop some new conspiracy bombs for her, leading to comedy for me.

New Yorp New Yorp fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jul 5, 2019

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

guestimate posted:

What are they saying about jfk jr not revealing himself yesterday?

I miss r/GREATAWAKENING
Oc I'm glad it's gone, it was legit dangerous but GODDAMN was it entertaining to read.

Yeah, same here. All of the racism on Voat takes away the fun of reading about this incredibly dumb conspiracy

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
They say JFK Jr and not his father is still alive because the later would just be silly now, wouldn't it?

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

They say JFK Jr and not his father is still alive because the later would just be silly now, wouldn't it?

Nah, after the assassination attempt, he was hid in a nursing home by Lyndon Johnson. Him and Elvis, who switched places with an Elvis impersonator in order to live a peaceful life out of the spotlight.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Dr Christmas posted:

We made a mistake, it turns out Q is Caroline Kennedy.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Opferwurst posted:

I started getting really weird YT recommendations about mysterious disappearances in national parks. The disappearances go back many decades and they happen near water and the park rangers don't want to investigate them! Is this folded into Q yet? Do the Clintons abduct people in national parks? Has Q commented on the existence of Bigfoot?

I was watching the OG episodes of Unsolved Mysteries and one that was left open had me wondering "I wonder if this ever had an update". Sure enough, because the people died in Arkansas and it hadn't been solved there were people chiming in with THE CLINTONS DID IT because every unsolved crime within 100 miles of Arkansas is clearly their mastermind handiwork. So I wouldn't be surprised if eventually everything was part of the Q.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

stillvisions posted:

I was watching the OG episodes of Unsolved Mysteries and one that was left open had me wondering "I wonder if this ever had an update". Sure enough, because the people died in Arkansas and it hadn't been solved there were people chiming in with THE CLINTONS DID IT because every unsolved crime within 100 miles of Arkansas is clearly their mastermind handiwork. So I wouldn't be surprised if eventually everything was part of the Q.

Ooh the boys on the tracks. They almost certainly stumbled upon one of those cia sponsored/deliberately ignored drug drops and were killed for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton had a hand in covering up. Or maybe not, could have been handled at just the local level. The real fringey stuff has clinton deliberately covering up at the request of HW who in return threw him the election in 92. The fringier stuff ties it back to HW killing JFK. There's a recent tom cruise movie about one of the american pilots smuggling the drugs into mena arkansas, but I don't know if it touches on the boys on the tracks.