Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

My (22) ex girlfriend (20) just filed an abuse protection order on me. I have never been violent towards her or threatened her with violence. Do I have a chance to prove it’s unnecessary or is it almost a sure thing that she’ll get it? Thanks in advance.

Lol just skip to the very end.

Also someone tell this dummy that abuse doesn’t have to be violent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Skippy McPants posted:

There's gotta be a billion camgirls out there who don't give a poo poo if you wank it to their feet, so now I'm wondering: are these guys are using Fiverr cause they're cheapskates or because creeping on random women's feet is part of the appeal?

I really hope it's the former, but I fear it's the latter.

It's definitely the latter. A lot of these subsets of Internet creepers get off on the idea that they're specifically tricking unsuspecting women/getting away with something; the example I remember clearest is from the F Plus episode about watch fetishists, where the dream fantasy scenario seemed to be these guys making up cover stories to borrow a woman's watch, then masturbating with/on it and cleaning it before giving it back.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The fact youre asking a question and care about the answer means yes she should.

Then i saw the thousands of words below and I wanted one

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MarcusSA posted:

Yes. For the love of god you are a loving rear end in a top hat.

Also hot take but facilitating a 16 year old getting a tattoo makes you a huge rear end in a top hat. I know way more people with tattoos the regret vs ones that are happy with them lol. Also removal is loving way painful and expensive so yeah.

I know tons of people with tattoos, and I'm the only one who regretted any. I was 18 and got my husband's name on my rear end. So while in one hand yeah, she's gonna do it anyway, on the other, teens shouldn't get loving tattoos. I spent like 500 covering up a tattoo I paid like 50 bucks for.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

MarcusSA posted:

Lol just skip to the very end.

Also someone tell this dummy that abuse doesn’t have to be violent.

If you skip to the tldr you'll miss that he he was half-asleep when he sent her the picture of the gun!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Araenna posted:

I spent like 500 covering up a tattoo I paid like 50 bucks for.

What up fellow name tat buddy! I’ve spent probably 1k removing mine and holy gently caress....

Kids are dumb and make dumb choices (adults are too as clearly shown).

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

"not today" seems fine for a tattoo, it's probably not something you'd grow to hate like an ex-boyfriend's name or a full chest tattoos if your deceased brother's face or something

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

QuarkJets posted:

"not today" seems fine for a tattoo, it's probably not something you'd grow to hate like an ex-boyfriend's name or a full chest tattoos if your deceased brother's face or something

Boss: when are you going to finish that memo?
Me: *rolls up sleeve and flexes*

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

QuarkJets posted:

One day you wake up and realize just how lovely the second half of GOT was as a show, and every day you look down at the tattoo you get angrier and angrier. Also Arya sailed into the west like the hobbits. It was GURM’s work around for not being able to kill her off outright.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

At least "not today" can be taken as the super common "not today, Satan!" or just a general "not today!" defiant yell. At least she's not getting a portrait or something crazy.

Plus, nowadays she could just get the laser-friendly ink that's meant to be broken down, or the one-year temporary ink. Kids these days aren't stuck with the lovely options we had. It's better that she go to a clean tattoo artist rather than some hack that would do a bad job. It's not like you can really stop a 16yo from doing something to their body.

E what the gently caress up there dude. You're stalking and abusing that girl. Like dont even show up to court, you rear end.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Pinecone Sample posted:

Boss: when are you going to finish that memo?
Me: *rolls up sleeve and flexes*

This is powerful.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Yeah a year from now people probably won't even remember that someone on some stupid show said that thing

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah a year from now people probably won't even remember that someone on some stupid show said that thing

Well excuuuuuuse me, Princess!

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

FilthyImp posted:

Well excuuuuuuse me, Princess!
Yeah but "not today" is so generic that it could be from anywhere or any time period really. Unless it's written in the GoT-style font

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

And was a known phrase before the show even aired

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

AITA for wanting to play The Witcher 3 rather than go to my older sister's wedding?

quote:

I'll keep this brief:

My sister got married last weekend and I didn't show up. Her fiance (and my now brother in law) is a huge douchebag and always says gaming is for losers and I am wasting my life. As a protest to my sister's anti-gaming fiance I decided to stay at home on the day of the wedding and replay The Witcher 3 on my Playstation 4. I didn't think much of it at the time. But on Tuesday my parents came into my basement and told me how 'rude' and 'selfish' and 'childish' I was to make her special day about me. I don't think I did anything wrong as I have a right to choose wether or not to attend the wedding. Frankly, I think they are being the assholes for trying to force me to go to a stupid party I don't even want to attend.

So, Redditors of Reddit: Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

AITA for wanting to play The Witcher 3 rather than go to my older sister's wedding?

Sorry about your lovely brother whose addicted to games, but you cant shame him by posting this because he wont read this part of reddit

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a protest to my sister's anti-gaming fiance

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I read an article in a punk rock magazine about how a dude got an Alakline Trio tattoo but they just got shittier and shittier until eventually he added a big No sign over it like Ghostbusters and a little word bubble that said “whoops” on it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Just get 'Gee golly jeepers!' on the other arm

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Lol just lol @ playing Witcher 3 on a loving playstation

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Power Khan posted:

AITA for playing music over my Bluetooth speaker on a public hiking trail?I told her that we were in a group. She said that it didn't matter most people were trying to enjoy quiet nature. I told her that that its public land. She said "if you weren't such an ignorant fat bitch you would have noticed the sign at the bottom that said no speakers." I basically shut down because I'm not good at confrontation but my friend asked her if she wanted to repeat herself. So the girlfriend called her a fat bitch as well and her boyfriend had to drag her away she was so upset.
lmao, having a great time playing out this scenario in my mind. "repeat myself? I was just saying that your fat bitch of a friend was ignorant."

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Husband (37m) came hone with a new car. I (36f) was surprised and upset. Now he’s threatening to divorce me.

Husband and I have been married for 9 years with 2 kids. Middle class family. We’ve had disagreements about money and how we spend it in the past.

Earlier this week he showed me a car that he liked (online). He currently have a car, no major issues and will be done with payments in several months. I’ve been really looking forward to having it paid off and freeing up some extra money each month. However, I know my husband has been getting the itch for a new vehicle. I would love to never have a car payment again but I know that’s a battle I won’t win because he likes to drive a newer car.

We chatted about this new vehicle. I told him to go check it out and the next day he came home with a new car.

I was shocked. I had no idea he was going to be signing papers that quickly.

I told him my feelings to which he responded that he thought I’d be happy for him (don’t know why he’d think that cause I’ve always hated our $400/month car payment and the new one is slightly more).

A screaming match ensued with him threatening divorce. I told him I just need some time to process this new car and it’s continued payments but I’d get over it. He can’t believe I’m upset because he said that I told him he could get the car.

He’s taken the kids and gone to his family’s house for the day leaving me home alone.

Where do I go from here? What do I say when he gets home?

TLDR: My husband came home with a new car. I was upset that he didn’t tell me and now he’s threatening to divorce me.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Husband (37m) came hone with a new car. I (36f) was surprised and upset. Now he’s threatening to divorce me.

TLDR: My husband came home with a new car. I was upset that he didn’t tell me and now he’s threatening to divorce me.

:sever: poeple stupid enough to buy a brand new car instead of a used current year/-1/-2 car.

you dodged a bullet there lady

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Xaris posted:

:sever: poeple stupid enough to buy a brand new car instead of a used current year/-1/-2 car.

But if I buy a used car I have to live with the knowledge that two dudes might have had sex in it at some point

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for pulling my child from my friend’s wedding after seeing a post she made about her online?

The wedding is in 6 months. To be clear, my husband and I are gay and we were going to attend the wedding but I wasn't going to be in it. (It was discussed at length, but I didn’t want to be the one bridesgroom or whatever).

​My friend "V" has a great relationship with my 5 y/o and is like an aunt. V asked if she could at least be a flower girl; I was honored and agreed.

​Two weeks ago, V and some friends/family went dress shopping. I couldn’t because my grandma was having surgery that day and I was the only one available/willing to help out. V was a bit bummed and asked if she could bring my kid. I agreed, but explained she’d have to supervise if she went. V said there'd be plenty of people to watch her, so I let her go. When V dropped her off, everyone was all smiles. My kid apparently had a ball. But several days later a mutual friend sent me a link to a post (not Reddit) that she said was written by V. It was technically anon. But once I read it, it was obvious our mutual was right. V hadn't bothered changing many identifying details and just *ranted* about my kid. The post is now gone, but I copied the text it into a draft email. Technically the whole post didn't center on my kid. But I'll provide some quotes that did:

​*Not usually bratty but def thinks the sun rises and sets on her IMO. I told her in the car she had to behave and be helpful bc this day was important. But after we got there, she had ppl fussing over her and giving her dresses to try on (when I already said we were not buying her dress today!!) - basically making sure shed be the center of attention.*

​*She interrupted more than once when ppl commented on the dresses I tried on bc her opinion just HAD to be heard. Usually the comments were not too useful and a tad bit rude IMO. Like I tried on one lacy formfitting dress that I looooved. Before anyone else could say a word she pipes up with “I think its kinda ugly!” Like thaaaanks kid. Geez.*

​*Knocked over a rack of very expensive accessories - after being told TWICE that most things in this shop were fragile and to touch things gently OR NOT AT ALL. I couldve died but nothing was damaged - thankfully - but I’m like FFS.*

​There were also a few other bizarre comments mixed in about how, although V “loves” my daughter, she “just has to remind everyone all the time that she’s adorable!!!”. Honestly, I’m not even sure what that means?

​I was hurt and confronted V. To her credit, V fessed up/apologized. V said it was just a long day and she was venting. I admit I snapped a bit. First off, I never intended to send my kid in the first place! And if there was a problem, why wouldn't you tell me rather than make a post that anyone could find?

​I ultimately told V my kid will no longer be in the wedding and that my husband and I think it’s best we just don't attend. Our friend group is split in terms of who they’ve sided with. AITA?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Be warned, son of mine, that buttholes contain perils of their own

do you know the answer to the riddle of flatulence?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Araenna posted:

I know tons of people with tattoos, and I'm the only one who regretted any. I was 18 and got my husband's name on my rear end. So while in one hand yeah, she's gonna do it anyway, on the other, teens shouldn't get loving tattoos. I spent like 500 covering up a tattoo I paid like 50 bucks for.

what was his name, op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Vim Fuego posted:

what was his name, op

fiasco

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for pulling my child from my friend’s wedding after seeing a post she made about her online?

If you voluntarily bring a five-year-old anywhere then you're on the hook for all bullshit the kid will invariably get into.

Xaris posted:

Or who feel the need to buy a new car the instant their current one is paid off. Like, cars last for a couple of decades at least people, why you gotta light money fire?

I have similar feelings about smartphones.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Xaris posted:

Didn't the used car market catch on and now you barely save any money?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Skippy McPants posted:

If you voluntarily bring a five-year-old anywhere then you're on the hook for all bullshit the kid will invariably get into.

Yeah, that whole story reeks of "family friend who's only dealt with the kid for short bursts and has always been able to hand them off to the parents before." The kid doesn't even sound like she acted that badly for a five-year-old in a high-excitement, special-occasion environment.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA for ruining fiances trip on purpose?

Ever since the last trimester of my pregnancy my fiance has been going out a lot more than usual, catching up with old friends and generally prioritized his friends a lot more than he's done in a long time. At first I was happy for him. But now I feel like our relationship and my sanity is always the last priority for him. What's even worse is, our daughter doesn't rank too high on his priority list either.

When he was still on paternity leave he participated, but nowhere near 50%. Despite the fact that we never really figured breast feeding out, so bottles of formula was introduced early on. Making him capable of taking on just as much of the responsibilities as I am. I can't remember the last time he changed a diaper, or fed her. Whenever he spends time with her it's only playing. As soon as she needs changing I'll get her back.

Ever since I started my (paid, if that makes a difference) maternity leave he expects me to take care of e v e r y t h i n g! As in everything. If I don't remember to buy formula or notices it's time to do laundry it's not happening. I'm the one cooking and cleaning and making sure our daughter is thriving. And I'm exhausted. I can't remember when I last had the time to wash my hair or when I last had something, anything to eat without a baby on my arm or in my lap. And don't even get me started on sleep.

I've tried to talk him about my needs multiple times, both in the proper sit down and let's talk about our feeling type of way and in a complete lose it at 10 am when he's FINALLY getting out of bed and he finds it appropriate to complain that I need to stop nagging and he needs to pee/eat/wake up before taking over meanwhile I've been up since 4 am and I STILL haven't had the chance to even get a glass of water.

And now I'm done. I still love him very much, and I'm sure I always will. But I refuse to come in last again and again. Ever since we had the baby he's been acting like a grumpy teenager.

When I lost my poo poo he promised me that the next time he had a few consecutive days of he would be the one to do most of the parenting, so I could finally catch up on some sleeping, basic hygiene and feel like a person for a day or two. He reminded me that I had a gift card for a massage and he encouraged me to use it then. I booked an appointment and I've been looking forward to it for days.

And then tonight he asks me if it's okay he goes on an extended weekend away with some of his friends that weekend. Except the tickets was already booked and he wasn't asking for permission, but forgiveness.

I'm considering putting a letter in his luggage, in which I'll explain why his treatment of me is unfair and encourage him to think long and hard about whether or not he wants to be with me. It'll be his one shot of getting his act together and if he doesn't I'll make it clear that I'm planning on leaving him. I know this will ruin his trip. WIBTA?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

​*Not usually bratty but def thinks the sun rises and sets on her IMO. I told her in the car she had to behave and be helpful bc this day was important. But after we got there, she had ppl fussing over her and giving her dresses to try on (when I already said we were not buying her dress today!!) - basically making sure shed be the center of attention.*

​*She interrupted more than once when ppl commented on the dresses I tried on bc her opinion just HAD to be heard. Usually the comments were not too useful and a tad bit rude IMO. Like I tried on one lacy formfitting dress that I looooved. Before anyone else could say a word she pipes up with “I think its kinda ugly!” Like thaaaanks kid. Geez.*

​*Knocked over a rack of very expensive accessories - after being told TWICE that most things in this shop were fragile and to touch things gently OR NOT AT ALL. I couldve died but nothing was damaged - thankfully - but I’m like FFS.*

So apparently V is not only some kind of dumb idiot who doesn't know what a five year old is like, but is also themselves a stupid 13 year old judging by all this stuff.

Like this seriously reads like a young teen complaining about their MUCH younger sibling. This is a grown woman getting married.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There are still so many people leasing that you do well at ~3-4 year old cars coming off of that, but yeah, there ain't poo poo for cheap anymore.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I'm considering putting a letter in his luggage, in which I'll explain why his treatment of me is unfair and encourage him to think long and hard about whether or not he wants to be with me. It'll be his one shot of getting his act together and if he doesn't I'll make it clear that I'm planning on leaving him. I know this will ruin his trip. WIBTA?

This is way more subtle and forgiving than I would be in that situation. It sounds like they both work too, so he has less than zero excuse for putting more of the childcare responsibilities on her shoulders.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Eh, the answer is still "it depends" and in generally, that's not quite true. New is still a giant mark-up because they can appeal to the people with more money-than-sense or the "ugh a GAY might have had sex in a used car" types.

Like recent example, my gf was in the market for a MINI cooper and a brand new one is about $25k +/- and we got a used 2016 last year with v little miles on it for $15k. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and runs great. That's almost half the price of a car right off and even with our income, 10k is a loving shitton of money that would make buying a new one a no-go for us because we couldn't afford to pay that off even over 5 years. Even -$5k difference is about +$4.5k more in savings than the median household has.

Now, even a few years used toyotas are still pretty at MSRP-tier expensive bc people are dumb and just think they've discovered some sick secret in buying used toyota that will hold its value in perpetuity--you probably will only save a grand or two tops for a recent used toyota (though depends on the model as well). Definitely not much to be saved there and honestly you're probably better off buying a new Toyota, especially a Prius/RAV/Camry model--and you could resell it for most of it's value which is kinda crazy to me.

Used Subaru is kind of in the same boat, you wont save much at all because they're very popular among millennials as a secret bang-for-the-buck-wirecutter approved etc etc, but it'll be a little more discounted than a used toyota yet still not much off, I'd almost say just get a new Subaru if that's the case because they're relatively cheap cars new off the lot with decent amenities even in the cheapest trim.

I usually lol at anyone dumb enough to buy a ford/gm/chrystler/dodge but the used market for those is at least 60% off for only a few year older model because their reputation is mostly in the trash, and that's some incredible savings for someone who doesn't have much, getting a used american is def the way to go if youre on a tight budget and want the amenities and "newness" of a car without paying very much at all. Likewise, a used Hyundai/nissan/kia/etc will be a good deal for same reason, because they aren't as popular but are at least still mostly good cars if you pick the right one, I'd def have considered some used Hyundais sedan/hybrids if i ever needed to get one.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jul 5, 2019

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I [19M] want to start looking for a relationship but scared of being fetishied.

quote:

I have achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism. Due to that, combined with various personality traits, I have never been close to having any non-platonic relations with anyone before.

What I have experienced a lot of instead is the idea that "only sexual deviants, fetishists and weirdos" would ever be interested in me. I have been told this in varying degrees of bluntness from a number of different people.

While I know this can't be true, it hasn't stopped those words getting deeply lodged into my mind and it's constantly there, like a mantra. It also didn't help that the only person to ever express any interest in me was some guy online, who clearly did have a dwarf fetish, and was asking me very intrusive questions he wouldn't have asked if he saw me as an actual person.

I'm sick of being alone and inexperienced, but I'm also terrified of just being a 'fascination gently caress' or a novelty to someone. Because that's all I have experienced so far and it has shaken me up enough already. I don't really know what I'm asking help with...maybe just some advice?

EDIT: I've gotten some good advice so I'm happy to leave this board now. Thank you for your input!

tl;dr: I'm a dwarf who is hung up on the fear of being seen as nothing but a dwarf, in a relationship context.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

My (m26) GF (f24) was very rude to me in front of my mom and aunt who I see less than once a year.

quote:

I'll start by saying that my GF suffers from anxiety and GAD, she sees a therapist once a week and doesn't take any meds (yet). We've been together almost 5 years and lived together for 3. This is the second time she has met my family.

So this last weekend my mom, little bro, aunt and cousin came from out of state to visit for the weekend. I created a full itinerary of stuff to do, places to go and things to eat. My GF had known about all of the plans weeks in advance. The only thing she had a problem with was one of the places we wanted to eat. She's not a big fan of that style of food but said she'd cope with it and tough it out. Anyways, we finish doing one of our planned activities and I ask the group what they feel like eating, everyone doesn't really have a preference except for my little brother who wants the place that she didnt (tx bbq). This immediately ticks her off and I can see she's getting to a worse and worse place. I ask her to suggest something different and she sorta just shut down and said "bbq is loving fine!" Very loudly in front of everyone. I'm instantly embarrassed. So I don't push it and go to bbq. It's a 25 min car ride. She didn't say a single thing and wouldn't even look at me. We finally get there and she's walking ahead of the group, wont talk to anyone and is visibly irritated. I catch up with her and try to remedy the situation by thanking her for compromising etc. While we're waiting for a table we all get a glass of wine including my gf. She orders without hesitation, let's my mom pay for it and doesn't say thank you. I thought "oh great, now everyone knows things aren't right."

We finally sit, down get some water and look at the menu to order. She doesn't know what to get and I try to help her to the best of my ability. She snaps on me multiple time for various small things. One of which was I put one of those new eco friendly paper based straws in her water cup, because I know she prefers straws. I get told by her that she hates those and that they disintegrate. Now I feel like I can't do anything right and I shut up and have a very awkward meal and car ride back.

Fast forward a couple hours later we eat dinner and go to a local brewery for a couple beers. She's still in an extremely sour mood and proceeds to start small arguments about almost everything. She also once again let my family pay for everything without a single thank you. While drinking a beer she got irritated that a Jenga tower fell and hit her beer and sloshed some out the top. Nothing was spilled on her, just the table. She proceeds to grab my beer off the table and pour half of it onto the ground (we're outside) for no apparent reason other than to get me back. Her my brother and myself go back to my apt. And the rest go back to their hotel room for the night. I am extremely embarrassed by now.

The next day she's has to go to work so it's just me and my family. They confront me and tell me how awful that was and couldn't believe I was treated in that way especially while they were around. It was bad enough to the point where they suggested I leave her and move back home because they're worried about me.

How do I tell my gf that behavior like that isn't acceptable and remedy the situation? I love her to death, but feel very walked on and like Im an emotional punching bag for her. This short time that I had about my family was supposed to be about them, not catering to her. I'm frustrated that I didn't have the best time with them that I could have and still have a lingering embarrassment.

Tldr; gf acted in a poor manner in front of my close family while they were visiting me for the first time ever at my place. Idk how to remedy the situation without reinforcing the behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

My (m26) GF (f24) was very rude to me in front of my mom and aunt who I see less than once a year.

Listen to your family and Pete on outta there buddy.