Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

What a low effort tweet, at least try to google some more European greetings. Now she'll never get that all-important slovenian backing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://twitter.com/dergazetteur/status/1146482927452209152?s=21

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Mithaldu posted:

looking forward to seeing alle klarnamen in this germany faden

https://twitter.com/watch_union/status/1146458709268324352

Die schlimme Hetze kommt von Twitteraccounts und Facebookaccounts die stolz mit ihrem Namen unterschreiben, weil sie den Scheiß ja aus Überzeugung vertreten. Gerne auch aus Politikerfingern abgesondert.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

I appreciate the a tank in the background.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Look how genuinely happy she is there. I think we all are the winners here.

Let's just not talk about the EU for a while.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
:toot:
https://twitter.com/watch_union/status/1146820195694063616

printet sie an die wall:

https://twitter.com/der_Seehofer/status/1071072088864083968

https://twitter.com/der_Seehofer/status/1086537768954707968

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 4, 2019

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Es kam aus dem WiWi-Treff posted:

Ich halte AFD für eine sehr sinnvolle Partei und bin ebenfalls aufgrund meines Umfeldes der Meinung, dass viele Akademiker - insbesondere WiWis - dieser Partei Zuspruch geben. Das Wahlprogramm von AFD basiert meiner Meinung auf Vernunft. Insbesondere diese nervige Gleichstellung zwischen Frauen und Männern wird endlich eingegrenzt (Stichwort: Frauenquote).

Frauen und Männer sind biologisch von der Natur aus für verschiedene Rollen geschaffen. Diese Naturgesetze sind fest in unser Gehirn einprogrammiert. Mit Gleichstellungsgesetzen lässt sich das nicht außer Kraft setzen - das geht gegen unsere Natur und macht jeden unzufrieden. Die Gesellschaft gerät außer Fugen.

Vor allem was sollen die Gleichstellungsgesetze positiv bewirken? wenn eine Karrierefrau denkt sie könne wie ein Mann auch durch eine besonders tolle Karriere im Unternehmen ihre Attraktivität beibehalten und Familie und Beruf alles unter einen Hut kriegen. Die Realität sieht anders aus.

Frauen sollten Kinder in die Welt setzen und groß ziehen. Das ist ihre wahre Natur und sie wird damit glücklich sein und die Gesellschaft profitiert davon auch. Frauen sind von Natur aus sehr emotionale Wesen und bleiben ihr Leben lang auf einer kindlichen Bewusstseinsebene - auch um ein besseren Umgang mit ihren Kindern haben zu können. Das ist von der Natur so gewollt und wird immer so bleiben. Warum also diese Gesetze der Natur missachten? Solln jetzt Männer am besten Modedesign studieren und Kinder behüten, während Frauen sich als Klempner und Soldatinnen versuchen?

Jedes Geschlecht hat seine Stärken und Schwächen. Diese einfache Tatsache auszusprechen ohne gleich als Frauenfeind abgestempelt zu werden ist in unserer Gesellschaft momentan sehr schwierig. Das wird sich durch die AFD hoffentlich ändern

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

hallo randler, musst du low quality bait unbedingt weiter posten? D:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ich mag viele Menschen, die München mögen, was, wenn man München so anschaut, verwirrend ist: so eine Stadt sollten eigentlich nur schlechte Menschen mögen.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Chili update:

My surviving Hungarian chilis are doing well. Set them on the balcony for the first time today, and they're handling the sunshine like pros. A whole mess of pots since I just re-potted them into everything I had left.

First harvest of 2019:

The good lord has seen fit to devise a chili that looks as angry as it is hot before even ripening...and then put a literal devil's tail on it.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

the first answer was much worse:

quote:

Meine Güte, anfangs dachte ich, da kommt jetzt ein sinnvoller Beitrag, stattdessen kam ein undifferenziert, chauvinistischer Text, welcher sehr einseitig argumentiert.

Die AfD ist auch aus meiner Sicht sinnvoll, hat ihre Daseinsberechtigung und sollte auch in der Bundestagswahl Erfolg haben, aber [...]

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Chili update:

My surviving Hungarian chilis are doing well. Set them on the balcony for the first time today, and they're handling the sunshine like pros. A whole mess of pots since I just re-potted them into everything I had left.

First harvest of 2019:

The good lord has seen fit to devise a chili that looks as angry as it is hot before even ripening...and then put a literal devil's tail on it.

those are some pretty fruit :)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cingulate posted:

Ich mag viele Menschen, die München mögen, was, wenn man München so anschaut, verwirrend ist: so eine Stadt sollten eigentlich nur schlechte Menschen mögen.

Hör auf mit Immobilienmaklern und Vermietern abzuhängen.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Randlr posted:

Hör auf mit Immobilienmaklern und Vermietern abzuhängen.
lmao one of my new coworkers, who will work from Munich, has returned from his first attempt find a place to live. „I’ll keep living in this AirBnB. It’s cheaper than paying for an Einzimmerwohnung.“

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jul 4, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Chili update:

First harvest of 2019:

Top job. You need a wicker basket to put them in not a pfefell paper plate

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Mithaldu posted:

hallo randler, musst du low quality bait unbedingt weiter posten? D:

It was either that or a Vorwärts article about the SPD does not have institutional responsibility for Rosa Luxemburg's death.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

danke, ich hasse es

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

It was either that or a Vorwärts article about the SPD does not have institutional responsibility for Rosa Luxemburg's death.

why not go for the real dank poo poo

https://twitter.com/ARDKontraste/status/1146822227557531649

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Got this flyer today and lol it's the perfect event for this thread. See you there!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

oliwan posted:

Got this flyer today and lol it's the perfect event for this thread. See you there!

I go to A MAZE for my yearly fill of queer tech crowds already.

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

oliwan posted:

I was there in 2017 and it was a good time. Had some demonstrations of facial recognition tech and the audience loving with it.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I had the most wonderful dream.

The combination of #EUrsula and Nahle's resignation results in a second wind for Martin Schulz and he will be the Kanzlerkandidat against AKK for the December 2019 Neuwahlen. :allears:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Can't wait for the Spiegel to do a follow-up on Martin Schulz then.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
Hat Uschi eigentlich irgendwas mal richtig angepackt? Other than surprisingly decent views about gay marriage and adoption when it was becoming socially acceptable to say so I see a low of nice worldviews but, uh, no good implementation.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Alle guten Dinge sind drei: Wir reden mit erneutem Kanzlerkandidat Schulz über Neuanfänge, Sex und die Zukunft der Volksparteien in Deutschland

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Lunar Suite posted:

Hat Uschi eigentlich irgendwas mal richtig angepackt? Other than surprisingly decent views about gay marriage and adoption when it was becoming socially acceptable to say so I see a low of nice worldviews but, uh, no good implementation.

I'm too lazy to look it up but iirc she was a decent Familienministerin?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Lunar Suite posted:

The Postillon had this to say:
https://www.der-postillon.com/2019/07/frau-baut-im-job-nur-noch-mist-weil-sie.html?m=1

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Lunar Suite posted:

Ignoring everything else, I'll still give any mother of seven some credit.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Magda Goebbels had 7...

:godwin:

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

A mother of seven with presumably enough money to hire tutors, nannys, cleaners, etc. But yes, raising emotionally mature and healthy children is not an easy task.

e: googled "Ursula von der Leyen Erfolge" and only got articles about her fuckups, so we can't count SEO among them

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
When I see a parent with 7 children I know they have (Christian) mental problems and I try to stay the gently caress away.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oliwan posted:

When I see a parent with 7 children I know they have (Christian) mental problems and I try to stay the gently caress away.
The world is gonna look so different in 50 years, with antinatalist genes mostly weeded out.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Or perhaps there is a range of responses to a high local population density? We still have gay people, and we don't reproduce either.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Aus ernstem Interesse: What are the thread's thoughts on the THERMOMIX?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cingulate posted:

The world is gonna look so different in 50 years, with antinatalist genes mostly weeded out.

You know what will not be weeded out in 50 years? Endocrine disruptors.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If you intend to join a cult, please seek help immediately.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Good lord, no. I actually enjoy cooking food. I just watched a Spiegel Beitrag about it and other elitism in the Küche of the Wohlhabenden, and I wasn't aware that Vorwerk is actually showing absolutely stupendous Absatzzahlen in the last couple of years.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

is das n neues album?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

quote:

Die Wochenzeitung „Die Zeit“ ernannte den Thermomix folgerichtig zum „iPhone aus Wuppertal“.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yr_etbfZtQ

Never a bad time to post The Katering Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Gatac posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yr_etbfZtQ

Never a bad time to post The Katering Show.

This is beautiful

/edit: Could use some more making GBS threads on the Thermomix tbh