Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

hiddenriverninja posted:

I look down on people that admit to having a charity lumina

(but seriously though, getting this medal was a huge PITA because you basically have to ignore the game objective and focus solely on getting the invader. That means watching the mote meter and the enemy portal notification religiously. For me, I posted up on that one column near Steppes on Nessus with a honed edge round while my team was over by Drill. Invader dropped in and I got him two seconds after.)

Imagine not getting it on the first invade right off the spawn with a 4x Honed Edge shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Mazerunner posted:

is there even any good stuff for shaxx tokens

like zavala tokens give service revolver and outrageous fortune which is a nice swarm of the raven substitute

Last Perdition is a really good pvp pulse

The shotgun is a really good Pve shotgun

The sidearm is cool and good for sidearm stuff

Everything else is pretty dookie

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

deadwing posted:

Imagine not getting it on the first invade right off the spawn

I can't lmao

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
same tbh

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I didn’t play last season, how do I get a Service Revolver?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Mill Village posted:

I didn’t play last season, how do I get a Service Revolver?

If you got it in season 3, the new one with random rolls is in the loot pool

If you didn't (check collections) you have to complete a triumph to do 40 strikes and iirc it's currently busted and you can't complete it because it was coded as Do 40 Strikes In Season 6 and they haven't been able to fix it

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

lol gambit is hilarious right now. i finished the gambit step within the first 3 minutes of the first round. put a revoker round into his mouth before his truth connected with me. counted.

i invade right after and spot a pubby not helping and HORNY for an invader kill. this happened.

https://i.imgur.com/cMNCl8m.gifv

he rage quit about 10 seconds later

this is downright cinematic. especially the explosion from the hammer as the titan-missile falls short

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Rubellavator posted:

this is downright cinematic. especially the explosion from the hammer as the titan-missile falls short

I died about 2 seconds later to the other Titan in super. All my invasions that game went like that.

[drifter voice] You're invading!
[sound of 4 supers activating]

e: my stupid dvr didn't catch it but in that same game I invaded, scoped a guy, he spotted me before I could pull the trigger and ran to cover. he stood in cover for a few seconds then quit the match.

lol

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 5, 2019

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Maker Of Shoes posted:

[drifter voice] You're invading!
[sound of 4 supers activating]

[hide until my radar is red]
[suicide with a rocket]

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I heard gambit is a poo poo show of the other team not invading, or trying to hide for 10 seconds when they do invade.

How many of these gambit kills does one need?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

el B posted:

I heard gambit is a poo poo show of the other team not invading, or trying to hide for 10 seconds when they do invade.

How many of these gambit kills does one need?

Just one, but it has to be you.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

real life model of a shadowkeep HMG, powered by some kind of insect trapped in amber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRBUv_vJzQ

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

haveblue posted:

Just one, but it has to be you.

Oh Ok that's not terrible

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Roman posted:

real life model of a shadowkeep HMG, powered by some kind of insect trapped in amber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRBUv_vJzQ

Oh man I’m all about chasing bug loot

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I'm trying to learn the invader spawn points, but I've only been able to find a map with the locations for Emerald Coast. Are there any others out there?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

[suicide with a rocket]

This was so insanely tempting

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

cvnvcnv posted:

[suicide with a rocket]

lol this would piss so many people off

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Paracelsus posted:

I'm trying to learn the invader spawn points, but I've only been able to find a map with the locations for Emerald Coast. Are there any others out there?

I would just try doing this on Legion's Folly. The map is fairly open and small enough that its pretty easy to spot invaders. I managed to get two "Not on My Watch" medals in one game on that map.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I took ol Thorn for a spin today

It was a lot of fun

People shelter in place while they wait for the DoT to clear and it makes them easy grenade pickings

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
https://i.imgur.com/sFq3X9r.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/gQzYqPH.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

holy loving lol

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i can't put down last word. i just can't

https://i.imgur.com/cPSUCcl.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/ruQYsGK.gifv

10 seconds to go. we're up a single point. bone bro tylerb decides he wants to be free of this mortal coil and suck starts a sniper. i got this.

https://i.imgur.com/kGqDnVM.gifv

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

this gun is just not fair in anyway

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

What is that?

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Yeah i got to have a front row seat to watch this or something like it happen lol:

You guys were insane I literally didn't get a shot in.

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

What is that?

Erentil FR4

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Horsebanger posted:

Yeah i got to have a front row seat to watch this or something like it happen lol:

You guys were insane I literally didn't get a shot in.

Hey at least you wernt on the receiving end. You Aussie?

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Hey at least you wernt on the receiving end. You Aussie?

yeah, if i was on the receiving end i probably would had just quit tbh.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

It's become my highest energy weapon kill weapon in about a month and a half. It's really dumb right now.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok I’m sorry for not really understanding the mechanics of menagerie but how do I farm Fusion Rifles until I get one like you have? Which runes or whatever?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

easy grenade pickings

What is my favorite trait of a college bar? I’ll take potent potables for $600.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bust Rodd posted:

Ok I’m sorry for not really understanding the mechanics of menagerie but how do I farm Fusion Rifles until I get one like you have? Which runes or whatever?

Erentil FR4 is Rune of Excess + any blue rune + slot 3 empty for a chance at a range masterwork. Once you clear Menagerie and get the first reward, run away from the chest until you load into a new zone, then put new runes in the chalice and run back. You can do this 3-5 times per run depending on which boss area it is and how fast you are. You will lose the ability to do this on Tuesday, then it's 1 chest open per menagerie clear.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Its the blue top rune for fusion rifles and then any blue rune in the second slot for erentil, and you’re gonna want a range masterwork for it too

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

haveblue posted:

Erentil FR4 is Rune of Excess + any blue rune + slot 3 empty for a chance at a range masterwork. Once you clear Menagerie and get the first reward, run away from the chest until you load into a new zone, then put new runes in the chalice and run back. You can do this 3-5 times per run depending on which boss area it is and how fast you are. You will lose the ability to do this on Tuesday, then it's 1 chest open per menagerie clear.

aren't the green runes range masterworks?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mazerunner posted:

aren't the green runes range masterworks?

I thought the choices were stability, handling, or reload, but could be wrong.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Green rune in the third slot is range. For erentil you want a blue rune of excess in the top, any blue rune in the second left slot, then a green range rune in the third right slot.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

haveblue posted:

I thought the choices were stability, handling, or reload, but could be wrong.

purple: handling
red: reload
green: range
blue: stability

unless fusions work differently but I don't think they do. although you can't get a charge time masterwork unless you leave the last one empty (although why would you?)

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

yeah I have a similar erentil and it's pretty stupid. I have no idea how you pair it with a sidearm on larger maps though. I use mine with an austringer

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I run Bygones/erentil and just stay at midrange. The fusion is there to delete anyone who gets close to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

They showed off the moon levels from shadowkeep at some convention.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousMotionlessKimchiFunRun?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

It looks absolutely sick and I love everything about it.