Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LadyPictureShow posted:

Man, I always felt a bit bad for ol' Garfield. First he's shot in the back because some li'l bitch got butthurt he wasn't going to give him a job. Then the doctor is digging around in the wound with his unwashed hands, letting other doctors have a go too why not, spends months dying from sepsis riddled with abscesses, and was forced to marinate in his own farts during his end days because the doctors resorted to nutrient enemas.

Poor bastard spent 79 days dying, his body and farts becoming increasingly septic.

The scientific scale for how bad a fart ranks, no pun intended, should be measured in Garfields is my takeaway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I got a written warning at work for my farting

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

As I am marched to the gallows the heavy sign around my neck weighs my very soul to the earth like the grasping claw of lucifer himself laying his claim, "FARTER" it reads, for all the worlds to see. My sin.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sludge Tank posted:

Ask for a copy and frame it

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Tony Snark posted:

The scientific scale for how bad a fart ranks, no pun intended, should be measured in Garfields is my takeaway.

:hmmyes: Wholeheartedly agreed.

Sludge Tank posted:

How many Garfields did they rank you at?

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jun 21, 2019

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Sludge Tank posted:

Too much or not enough?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
[quote="LadyPictureShow"

How many Garfields did they rank you at?
[/quote]

Now I want to watch Chernobyl again with this in mind.

"The meter only goes to 16 Garfields!"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bonzo posted:

"я ненавиджу понеділки!!!!"

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Bonzo posted:

Not great, but not terrible

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I made the mistake of telling my wife what a Dutch oven is. She's tried to Dutch oven me every time she farts in bed ever since, and we've been together over 15 years now.

#RelationshipGoals

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Super Waffle posted:

Not great, but not terrible

Describes the last fart I had

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
Just fattede into a (empty) Pringles can and scared the cats. Worked pretty neat as an amplifier.

It felt good!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Anytime my ferrets are asleep in my lap, my son will walk over to me, turn around, and fart at them.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
https://youtu.be/WBrXErFMfR8

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Obsidianheart posted:

Anytime my ferrets are asleep in my lap, my son will walk over to me, turn around, and fart at them.

he's just trying to improve the odor

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Made some bbq pork and tons of green veggies for lunch, have been hunting for an electrical fault in my apartment all afternoon but it turns out actually it's my farts that smell like an electrical fire

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Once at an ex-girlfriend's birthday my stomach was kicking so I snuck out the raunchiest fog of death when her dog was near. The smell permeated the whole apartment and all of her guests blamed almost died gagging and everyone just immediately blamed the dog. It was a wonderful way to destroy the mood.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Whenever I rip a big fart I think of GBS.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Whenever I rip a big fart I think of GBS.
Grunt "Submit Reply" and it helps clear the pipes

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I poo poo on my posts then reply. If I’m going for a sick burn on you just remember your actions have been preceded by a really big dump. An actual poo poo post, as it were.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Got to be careful, though. GBS is historically all about pants making GBS threads.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw

:awesome:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Not really a fart story, but more of a result of years of fart stories.

My wife refuses to toss my salad.

She doesn’t have any moral objections to it. It’s just that over the years she has just associated my rear end with only negative things and finds nothing sexy about it. She’s been there for the last three times I’ve accidentally sharted. She listens to me fart dozens of times a day. Also she is convinced I can’t go more than thirty seconds without farting, so she’s certain I will fire one right down her throat.

I have chosen this path for myself. I have devoted my body to its farts and in turn am forced to endure the absence of other pleasures, the fruits of life. I am sort of like a smelly monk.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

She doesn’t have any moral objections to it. It’s just that over the years she has just associated my rear end with only negative things and finds nothing sexy about it. She’s been there for the last three times I’ve accidentally sharted. She listens to me fart dozens of times a day. Also she is convinced I can’t go more than thirty seconds without farting, so she’s certain I will fire one right down her throat.

I have chosen this path for myself. I have devoted my body to its farts and in turn am forced to endure the absence of other pleasures, the fruits of life. I am sort of like a smelly monk.

Name, post combo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I farted this morning and my kitten, upon smelling it, made a pig-squeal noise and ran down the hall.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I farted this morning and my kitten, upon smelling it, made a pig-squeal noise and ran down the hall.

I've had the reverse of this interaction a dozen times, although my squeal usually includes the words "JESUS CHRIST, CAT"

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Antivehicular posted:

I've had the reverse of this interaction a dozen times, although my squeal usually includes the words "JESUS CHRIST, CAT"

Likewise, my cat has never even reacted to my farts but he drops bombs that I use "smoke odor eliminator" to clear because the usual bathroom sprays just don't do it.

Actually that cat is probably thread worthy in general. When he shits he also lets out farts that you can hear through the entire house. Sounds like a mix between a Nerf dart gun firing blank and squeezing that last bit out of the sauce bottle. Apparently most people have never heard a cat audibly fart, because visitors who hear it always seem to be surprised.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Antivehicular posted:

Well, it wasn't entirely NOT out of vengeance.

cormorant
Nov 3, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You should try a probiotic.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

My cat doesn't care. He likes to lay on my back when I sleep and use my rear end as a pillow while he sleeps. Plenty of times I've ripped right into his nostrils but not a reaction.

Or he will cuddle under the blankets and get hotboxed with fart clouds, but he doesn't even budge. He must be powerful, indeed

Maybe he's unfazed because he cleans the other cat's rear end all the time?

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

wolrah posted:

Likewise, my cat has never even reacted to my farts but he drops bombs that I use "smoke odor eliminator" to clear because the usual bathroom sprays just don't do it.

Actually that cat is probably thread worthy in general. When he shits he also lets out farts that you can hear through the entire house. Sounds like a mix between a Nerf dart gun firing blank and squeezing that last bit out of the sauce bottle. Apparently most people have never heard a cat audibly fart, because visitors who hear it always seem to be surprised.

I think you should try a different cat food, my dude. That doesn't sound fun for him.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I've talked about my Daughter a wee bit in this thread, but - I was a bit ill with the cold the other day, and changing her nappy and...

I felt a huge fart coming, so I said "push daddy's finger". She reached up from the changing table, pressed hard on my index finger

loving splatter all over her rug. I was definitely iller than I thought I was

"DADDY FARTED" *massive giggles*

Daddy more than farted...

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Amphigory posted:

I've talked about my Daughter a wee bit in this thread, but - I was a bit ill with the cold the other day, and changing her nappy and...

I felt a huge fart coming, so I said "push daddy's finger". She reached up from the changing table, pressed hard on my index finger

loving splatter all over her rug. I was definitely iller than I thought I was

"DADDY FARTED" *massive giggles*

Daddy more than farted...

Holy poo poo...LOL

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Ahhhh. The "gambled and lost"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Years ago, when I was somewhere around middle school age and my sister was two or three years old, our family and grandparents were having a get-together for Thanksgiving dinner. My grandpa, who was a fairly gassy individual, slipped up and let one out in the middle of our quiet, solemn prayer. We're all just trying to move forward without reacting, when my sister gleefully shouts "Grandpa POOPED!" at full volume.
Aaaand that was the end of solemn prayer time, a moment that will live in my heart forever, indelibly linked with Thanksgiving.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

When I was a kid, my family was entertaining a relative and his partner visiting from Germany. For reasons I can't remember, I wanted to show off and started doing situps in the lounge room while everyone was sitting around. After a few, I felt that familiar bubbling in my guts, and before I was able to stop the motion and clench my arse, a terrible bass fart vibrated across the ground. The German lady was mortifed, and went silent. No one spoke of it again.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fappenmeister posted:

When I was a kid, my family was entertaining a relative and his partner visiting from Germany. For reasons I can't remember, I wanted to show off and started doing situps in the lounge room while everyone was sitting around. After a few, I felt that familiar bubbling in my guts, and before I was able to stop the motion and clench my arse, a terrible bass fart vibrated across the ground. The German lady was mortifed, and went silent. No one spoke of it again.

You offended a German with farting? Well done.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

ParserGirl posted:

I think you should try a different cat food, my dude. That doesn't sound fun for him.

Trust me, I have. He has had intestinal issues for years and I've worked with three different vets over that time trying to get it under control. Prescription foods, probiotics, fiber supplements, medications, we've tried everything with no significant effect. The best we've been able to do is minimize the gas. He used to get really bad gas that was clearly painful, now it's just what I described before.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

cormorant posted:

You should try a probiotic.

Why? I love to fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I love to fart.

I want this inscribed on my tombstone. Should I become famous, I want this inscribed on my bust and/or statue in the middle of the park named after me.