Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

herculon posted:

Picked the game up today. Made a quick, simple course 616-JTM-4RG

Most of the levels in this thread are great. I won't single out the bad ones

I will. Salty Slug and In Training thought it was okay to spread sloppy diarrhea in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Saltyslug never actually posted a course ID, only his maker ID.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
another cool concept: M6H-CQ9-NMG

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
The comment on that course made me wish you could Yeah!.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Caithness posted:

The comment on that course made me wish you could Yeah!.

lmao

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
My second level sucks but it's funny imo. My third level is good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a pretty decent level with some good challenges.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I learned that the night ground theme makes goombas float in the air but I didn't use that.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Can you make icicles point up or no. I guess that's not how icicles work.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tender Bender posted:

Can you make icicles point up or no. I guess that's not how icicles work.

I don't think so no.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Another very unmariolike level but I came up with the idea while messing around and it seemed fun enough. Would probably be cooler if I had a true puzzle gamer brain but I made sure to make it in true HITMAN fashion and allow the objective to be completed in a number of different ways.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I love the Mission Impossible wire infiltration to get to the back door of the house.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

lmao

i think i burnt myself out a bit trying to first clear 100 levels for the chomp shirt. time to fire up versus mode

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh. Made a new piece of poo poo no one would want to play. Not gonna bother posting the code. Ah I just deleted t anyway. By.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

these bombtask comments on bobs levels are so good lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is that bolvekur. what the gently caress lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

another neat one. 3SQ-QH4-BQF

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

is that bolvekur. what the gently caress lmfao

yeah i'm bombtask on Switch. i wish they'd put in a fill bucket for the comments. i want a stylus for this now.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This is better than Hamlet and Don Quixote combined https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg3L6WB3nSs&t=3002s

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Here’s an autoscrolling level LTF-CMP-0LF

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the first time ive seen the condition thing be used in a fun way

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Despite burning my hand yesterday I managed to finish my second course. It’s got a theme to it.

SNT-MHD-H4G

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Despite burning my hand yesterday I managed to finish my second course. It’s got a theme to it.

SNT-MHD-H4G
Lmao I love this. The clock and the "save room" had me rolling. The dogs crashing through the windows, the snakes by the broken bridge. It's got everything.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
bone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

New low gravity vertical course:

Star Goombas: Episode I

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

good lvl and you get swarmed from all sides if you ever slow down which is cool. my dad played the level for a bit and said "Que tipo de come mierda hace esto?!" the 20th time he died

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

good lvl and you get swarmed from all sides if you ever slow down which is cool. my dad played the level for a bit and said "Que tipo de come mierda hace esto?!" the 20th time he died

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

extremebuff posted:

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Holy poo poo Dunkey included Rediscover’s Teach Me How to Dougie music block level in his mario maker 2 video. Get ready for an influx of imp zone newblets, and Rediscover get ready for an influx of upvote karma you neautiful bastard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This is an exploration course but I kept a few speedrun routes in mind when placing the coins

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jul 8, 2019

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had an awesome moment where I played VS and managed to get a key and make a once in a lifetime jump across a gap that would be impossible to get to even though it went nowhere but instead of just camping that rear end I started jumping around and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

SN5-P7K-FXF tried to make a better speedrun level