Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/_youhadonejob1/status/1145312797536002049?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Presenting the best thing to appear on HGTV, in which a drag queen roasts 3 houses for 20 minutes.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

Presenting the best thing to appear on HGTV, in which a drag queen roasts 3 houses for 20 minutes.

Thank you.....this is the best thing I've watched in weeks.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Youth Decay posted:

That was 21 minutes well-spent. Thank!

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Youth Decay posted:

I could never be friends with this man, but I'd listen to him roast houses all day long

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

It's probably a cultural thing, but I'm feeling claustrophobic just looking at those gardens surrounded by high concrete walls.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Collateral Damage posted:

It's probably a cultural thing, but I'm feeling claustrophobic just looking at those gardens surrounded by high concrete walls.

I don't know what the appropriate type of vegetation in the desert is but some privacy trees along the edge standing taller than the wall would make it feel pretty relaxed. Arbor vitae or similar. Close enough to allllmost obscure the wall entirely, but just not quite, like maybe 80% coverage.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Youth Decay posted:

"I have about a half million all in one dollar bills from my shows"- what a great line!

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

If all kitchen islands could be rated for go-go boy compatibility, I’d be much more into hgtv.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

value-brand cereal posted:

Consider this. You're showering up all lathered and such and have a wash cloth in hand. You're about to wash your rear end when you turn around and spot the Slenderman right outside the window. wyd?

#CYOA #interiors #follow4follow #nature #blessed

I look Slenderman right in the eye and "do the windmill"

I aspire to be the man who has enough self-confidence to use that shower

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Leperflesh posted:

now i wanna see some house in like india or indonesia or wherever, with just piles of christian iconography converted into interior decor with obviously no reverence or faith involved

go ahead and throw in some random islamic and jewish stuff too, like how this house mixed some random hinduism in with the buddhism

That’s kinda what Japan’s done with a lot of Western religious symbolism and historical/cultural pain points/taboos in their media.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

It’s happening!

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

there wolf posted:

How about some very menstrual wallpaper?

Sorry to dredge back so many pages but the prosciutto patina has to appeal to a certain audience

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
People got weird taste.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I mean, it has more thought and design put into it than a lot of those shiplap/western/Victorian mashup houses that get posted here.. I wouldn't want it, but I can respect it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

there wolf posted:

People got weird taste.

The Good Place getting another season?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

there wolf posted:

People got weird taste.

This exists solely to troll the gently caress out of their dinner guests. I won't believe any other explanation.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'd like to think it's the meeting room you take sales people to when you really aren't interested.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

there wolf posted:

People got weird taste.

"Why, yes, I would love to hear the good news about Jesus Christ - please come in and have a seat."

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
POST THE COWARD TOILET

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

That Works posted:

The Good Place getting another season?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Toilet tax: baby you can dry my hands

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

there wolf posted:

Toilet tax: baby you can dry my hands

Faucet Is Again Trickling.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Do you have to open and close the faucet a couple of times before you get any water?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I see the sink, but is there also abarth?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

value-brand cereal posted:

Consider this. You're showering up all lathered and such and have a wash cloth in hand. You're about to wash your rear end when you turn around and spot the Slenderman right outside the window. wyd?

#CYOA #interiors #follow4follow #nature #blessed

My polycule got a room in a place with one of these, it was loving rad.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Azza Bamboo posted:

:golfclap:

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Azza Bamboo posted:

This is good and you should feel good.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
intimidating rear end bar

:woof:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

luxury handset posted:

That's a cow

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jobbo_Fett posted:

That's a cow

:hmmyes:

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

:suicide:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Where can I get framed paintings of corn and pickles like in a Richard Scarry book?

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

:words:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

luxury handset posted:

:woof:

The only thing positive that I can say is that they have nice floors. The rest is incredibly tacky junk.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

peanut posted:

Where can I get framed paintings of corn and pickles like in a Richard Scarry book?

Etsy?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

peanut posted:

Look up Robert Papp or John Burgoyne, who do amazing art of produce/etc. for Cook's Illustrated. Both sell prints

https://fineartamerica.com/artists/robert+papp/framed+prints
https://www.workbook.com/portfolios/view/burgoyne

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 7, 2019

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Thread's been slow. Guess I should give it a hand.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Would this be the place to ask about DIY soundproofing a home office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Sure, but I can tell you now your indoor gun range idea is doomed for failure.