Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tollymain posted:

huh, i thought DEAR LIBERALS was deeply generic reactionaryspeak

i stole the meme from a TP-parody reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what about brain spiders

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Post your silly anti-Marianne memes, for you only make her stronger

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Taintrunner posted:

~ * O R B M O T H E R * ~

:orb:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:hai:

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1147364138492018688

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

yoooooo this poo poo looks cool as gently caress, i want to have a gigantic cell as a pet

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
Post-ironic Marianne supporters enjoying themselves ITT: Scattering sparks of thought energy deliver me and carry me away
Roving Bernard Brothers who find our loyalty insufficient: Here in my kingdom I am your lord I order you to cower and pray

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

mandatory lesbian posted:

yoooooo this poo poo looks cool as gently caress, i want to have a gigantic cell as a pet

The Orb Is Alive

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1147614273901944834

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:swoon:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Its Coke posted:

Post-ironic Marianne supporters enjoying themselves ITT: Scattering sparks of thought energy deliver me and carry me away
Roving Bernard Brothers who find our loyalty insufficient: Here in my kingdom I am your lord I order you to cower and pray

*writhing under binding orb charm* when Lord Barnyard ascends to his rightful place as head archon he will take your priestess and let her live out her remaining days in a cage of cold iron by his throne. and every day she shall be fed a scrap of the flesh of her insipid followers... for sustenance, so she may survive long enough to see my master’s great work come to fruition. *bursts into yellowed strips of Pravda*

animist
Aug 28, 2018
magic is real

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
magic is fake. im real

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

"The surface of the cell shines like glass. The thallus consists of a thin-walled, tough, multinucleate cell."

"In studying the cellulose lattice, and its orientation in biological structures, Valonia ventricosa has undergone extensive X-ray analytical procedures. It has also been studied for its electrical properties, due to its unusually high electrical potential."

"The single-cell organism has forms ranging from spherical to ovoid, and the color varies from grass green to dark green, although in water they may appear to be silver, teal, or even blackish."

It is alive, all this time the orb was alive, right there

Its Coke posted:

What about Yang? Can the post ironies defeat his positron uprising?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Yang is the opposite of Marianne

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"The surface of the cell shines like glass. The thallus consists of a thin-walled, tough, multinucleate cell."

That's cheating

Yang's platform is to give rich people 1000$ and get rid of welfare

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

puve posted:

That's cheating

Some must learn to embrace the orb; some are born as the orb.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

puve posted:

That's cheating

Still only has one vacuole, so I'll allow it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tollymain posted:

magic is fake. im real

lol WHAT

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

you ARE magic, friend

and since you are real it is self evident that magic is real as well

namaste :shobon:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

puve posted:

Yang's platform is to give rich people 1000$ and get rid of welfare

He also wants to do GOP style austerity since he believes the private sector and startups are better run.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

The new expansion pack for the massively multiplayer online presidential election is looking pretty exciting!

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Feranon posted:

you ARE magic, friend

and since you are real it is self evident that magic is real as well

namaste :shobon:

Mamaste

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Elevating this thread from page 2 with positive thinking, good vibes, and meme magic

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
magic is fake, but Mother Marianne made it real

what else could she do as President?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yang is the opposite of Marianne

Uh actually I'm pretty sure the opposite of Yang is Yin. Dumbass. Idiot

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Yah, MariYIN :colbert:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DryGoods posted:

mother marianne will snatch the piss tape from the either and give it a physical presence in all possible realities

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

A bunch of mundane, physical stuff.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

I've been thinking about the meaning of orbs lately. Normally the basic shapes I meditate on are the black cube (Kaaba, tefillin) which represents the divine entering you or submission, and the white disk (crowns, halos) that represents you entering the divine or dominion. Where does a varicolored orb fit into that.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
the orb is the perfect shape. the entire universe is made of orbs if you actually think about it. planets, cells, atoms, they're all just differently colored orbs. also there is no hierarchy in the orbs like King Arthur's round table.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Its Coke posted:

I've been thinking about the meaning of orbs lately. Normally the basic shapes I meditate on are the black cube (Kaaba, tefillin) which represents the divine entering you or submission, and the white disk (crowns, halos) that represents you entering the divine or dominion. Where does a varicolored orb fit into that.

they say humans can discern white, black, and four billion colors in between. find the colors that represent frequencies you want to ingest, and reject the others that you wish to cast out. create your own perfect personal hue, and then broadcast that into your inner core and you will move towards enlightenment

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is also OK to oscillate colours, for example I am mostly light pink but also sometimes the same shade of blue you find on LED indicators.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Bullets of pure love

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i am a sombre forest green

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Bullets of pure love

Sapphire Bullets?

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Archenteron posted:

Sapphire Bullets?

I think they'd be copper or gold

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

no physical substance can exceed the power of the ultimate astral bullet aka love aka cupid's arrow

you'll never see it comiiiiing~

also the rainbow orb symbolizes the infinite potential of the divine feminine, we each have our personal orbs too and we can choose their color. it doesn't have to be one, you can have a whole palette of colors your orb can wear. but if you try to be every color at once like the Goddess you'll just turn a lovely gray, like when you mix together every color of paint or modeling clay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014