Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Marianne Willamson :worship: at time stamp 4:20 5/10/2019 ontop of a quartz leyline signalling all energy seers and mind readers to call forth to the psychic beacon of this thread to send positive vibes and good thoughts to her presidential campaign

DryGoods posted:

turn off the TV posted:

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's our only hope for holding back the Outer Dark

Joementum posted:

Over Easy posted:

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Jul 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

If we can't live in the Bernie timeline hopefully we get to at least live in the Marianne turns the Democratic Party into a new age suicide cult timeline

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sending good vibes to all my cumrades out there.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The new expansion pack for the massively multiplayer online presidential election is looking pretty exciting!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

If we can't live in the Bernie timeline hopefully we get to at least live in the Marianne turns the Democratic Party into a new age suicide cult timeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM9diyVRiM

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Well if we can't get Sheng-Ji Yang then we might as well settle for the Gaians.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
IM VIBRATING OUT OF CONTORL!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

i'm sold

she'll never have a logo as cool as heaven's gate tho

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Sending good vibes to all my cumrades out there.

Appreciated, they led me to this, the most transcendental of all threads. I will resonate your vibrations at the frequency of love and amplify them to the universe via my ki (or chi, for you unenlightened westerners)

bloom posted:

IM VIBRATING OUT OF CONTORL!

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

im here to charge my Orb with some good vibes

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Marianne Mages gonna Make America Final Fantasy Again

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

I've always been a fan of martial classes. What does Marianne have to offer those of us who don't use mana or psi as a resource?

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
You, unascended:

MW, harnessing the power of the Void That Binds:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
marianne williamson kind of looks like abbi jacobson and that's worth a vote alone

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHlJQPJrtgY

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

is it mary-anne or mare-ee-en? like a bio pic, byopic type situation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

is it mary-anne or mare-ee-en? like a bio pic, byopic type situation

it rhymes with "the professor and"

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

it rhymes with "the professor and"

:hmmyes:

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Many contemporary women now embody the Greek goddess Athena, while craving a visit from the goddess Aphrodite. Embodying Athena, we attract worldly achievement; embodying Aphrodite, we attract love. We can embody as many goddesses we are willing to make room for in our psyches, and for those who seek a deeper romance, it serves to embody Aphrodite for she is the goddess of romantic love. “Aphrodite’s temple” is a real psychic vortex, as is any divine space, with steps to be climbed in order to enter. There are both external and internal stairs to climb before entering Aphrodite’s temple, and all of them can be learned. At THE APHRODITE TRAINING, we will approach her with reverence and love.

It is time for a more enlighten, holistic feminism. In A COURSE IN MIRACLES it is written that it’s not our job to seek for love, but only to seek within ourselves all the barriers we hold against its coming. At THE APHRODITE TRAINING, we will seek and we will find. I hope you will join me as we honor and cultivate the woman, the goddess, and the lover within you.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Fully embracing marianne mindset and tuning my vibes to the universal frequency 420.69 Hz.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 20:08 on May 10, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie will win and all challengers shall be crushed. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good Bernie at your side.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

Bernie will win and all challengers shall be crushed. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good Bernie at your side.

That is the point and purpose of the country as represented by the Great Seal of the United States. This mystical seal — designed by Franklin, Adams and Washington — pictures the capstone returned to the Great Pyramid at Giza, a Masonic symbol for wisdom. The Eye of Horus, representing humanity’s higher mind, dazzlingly proclaims that here we will achieve Novus Ordo Seclorum, a “new order of the ages” or the age of universal brotherhood. That thought, regardless of how corrupted and bastardized it has been at various points in our history, remains our spiritual and political mission. The power of the ideal continues to shine like a beacon for all Americans, exhorting us to become what we originally committed to becoming.”

– Marianne Williamson, Healing the Soul of America

GoluboiOgon has issued a correction as of 20:18 on May 10, 2019

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
is this marianne willaimson? i think dees might actually be a williamson supporter

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Quote this post for a free tarot reading

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jon Joe posted:

Greetings Ms. Chloe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

who

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

Greetings Ms. Chloe

Queen of Wands. Just a little more effort and kindness until you reach your goal.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cuck rear end phone autocorrected Cleo to Chloe

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Jon Joe posted:

Vibin'.

Are they gonna let her on the debate stage?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fweh

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Strep Vote posted:

Vibin'.

Are they gonna let her on the debate stage?

7 of Cups. Pondering this question is likely to lead nowhere useful. Channel your energies to more productive matters.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

what side will marianne williamson take in the psi wars?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Jon Joe posted:

hit me

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

what side will marianne williamson take in the psi wars?

Major Arcana 7: The Chariot. She will lead the diplomatic end of the psi wars, towards the integration of both sides.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ace of Swords. You will soon become more powerful and/or motivated. Use it wisely.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Jon Joe posted:

coo

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Major Arcana 8: Strength. By accomplishing something that takes courage, you will prosper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Jon Joe posted:

should i go downtown tonight