Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

site posted:

did anyone ever spill why he got beat
I don't have a pastebin or anything like that to verify it with, but supposedly it was a drug dealer who beat him up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

SeXReX posted:

Turns out the trick to barrier skip this whole time was just a bunch of dry firing the bow and then it despawns
https://twitter.com/dragonbane0/status/1147128313493803009?s=19

whoah

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

D. Ebdrup posted:

I don't have a pastebin or anything like that to verify it with, but supposedly it was a drug dealer who beat him up?

I've seen people on Reddit say that, but I assumed it was just Reddit being racist as no one ever followed up on it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fatbody himself said it was a drug dealer who beat him up, so

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
He said the guy was offering to sell drugs at the event to people.

Much less dangerous than when fatbody offered people free drugs at the event :p

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

DoctorWhat posted:

wasn't fatbody the dude who got caught playing grabass at the hotel bar and got away with it?

No, that was Caleb

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mp5 posted:

No, that was Caleb

fatbody groped people at agdq

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

fatbody groped people at agdq

I think that was at a private party?

I spoke firsthand with people who were groped by Caleb at the bar at this SGDQ.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lmao at this lovely 'ban' not meaning anything

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

trashy owl posted:

I think that was at a private party?

I spoke firsthand with people who were groped by Caleb at the bar at this SGDQ.

What if I told you he apologized to someone by saying ,"you don't know what it's like to be a chad"

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

good lord

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

Studio posted:

What if I told you he apologized to someone by saying ,"you don't know what it's like to be a chad"

Entirely unsurprised. I felt pretty unsafe with him there tbh.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Studio posted:

Sure he didn't say chud?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ItBreathes posted:

I've seen people on Reddit say that, but I assumed it was just Reddit being racist as no one ever followed up on it.
Welp, that makes me instantly not believe it - and since I refuse to go to reddit, I simply can't bring myself to care.

trashy owl posted:

Entirely unsurprised. I felt pretty unsafe with him there tbh.
Hell, I'm 6'10" and a big guy, and despite playing rugby I'm not sure I'd be comfortable around him either.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Pfft, I mean if you're 6'10" I guess you're a big guy

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
http://twitch.tv/closetowar 7h39m into 10 hour ffx possible wr run

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

heeheex2 posted:

http://twitch.tv/closetowar 7h39m into 10 hour ffx possible wr run

Cannot wait for the marlboro in the last 10 minutes to kill it.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Random encounters in RPGs is the worst thing ever invented in video games.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

10:10:10

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

ya sick run

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Studio posted:

lol

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Zore posted:

Cannot wait for the marlboro in the last 10 minutes to kill it.

Do they not use First Strike on tidus to just always be able to flee every encounter from iirc macalania wood onwords? Ffx random encounters are basically optional.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Oh, another FF runner with a lovely honkler emote?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Studio posted:

That is dril level without the irony

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Boogalo posted:

Oh, another FF runner with a lovely honkler emote?

Accursed Anime Pepe strikes again.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

What is that I don’t get it

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

mp5 posted:

A recent neo-nazi symbol is Pepe in a rainbow wig and clown nose. No idea why.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
probably cuz the pepe creator sued some nazi org to stop them from using the image and won

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mp5 posted:

Some people in this world like alt-right poo poo, but they want to 'hide their power level' while still openly talking about it, so they came up with Honkler, which is Pepe the frog with clown makeup and nose. And it only follows that then people would make Anime girl versions of Honkler.

its basically pepe the frog hitler, but its easier to talk about it more openly

so there you go

its basically a way of saying you are really into alt-right poo poo without outright saying it i guess

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Former Human posted:

Pfft, I mean if you're 6'10" I guess you're a big guy

For you.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Explaining it makes you sound really dumb but that's the purpose behind them doing stupid poo poo like that so here goes:

Clown Pepe or anything in the rainbow wig and clown nose is called a "honkler" and the underlying philosophy is that the world is so absurd ("clown world") because gay people and trans people are becoming more accepted and we allow the Brown Hordes to immigrate to our white countries that they might as well also all be and act like clowns. Basically a form of reactionary absurdist nihilism.

The problem is it's innocuous at a surface level and explaining the absurd tacked-on meaning behind why some nazis use it makes you sound silly to most people. Plausible deniability is high and stuff like pepe is used legitimately innocuously nearly universally on Twitch still that it's hard to throw accusations around based on someone using or having an emote. Like most of these things the original images weren't made specifically to be part of the nazi poo poo and they immediately co-opted it and hastily built a philosophy by committee.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
a really good clue to if someone subscribes to that worldview is if they drop the word degenerate / degen at any point, which the owner of that twitch emote does in their twitch profile

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

hey, i use the word degenerate.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

As BIGHONKINBURGER I do not condone or support Honkler, and they bring great shame on HONKIN

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

eonwe posted:

Some people in this world like alt-right poo poo, but they want to 'hide their power level' while still openly talking about it, so they came up with Honkler, which is Pepe the frog with clown makeup and nose. And it only follows that then people would make Anime girl versions of Honkler.

its basically pepe the frog hitler, but its easier to talk about it more openly

so there you go

its basically a way of saying you are really into alt-right poo poo without outright saying it i guess

You continue to add value to these forums, ty I learned poo poo today

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

Studio posted:

As BIGHONKINBURGER I do not condone or support Honkler, and they bring great shame on HONKIN

We clearly established your canon during TRAG that you are no longer BIG HONKIN BURGER but now.. *checks notes* Therion from Octopath.
:goonsay:

(TRAG was a good run)

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Plausible deniability is high and stuff like pepe is used legitimately innocuously nearly universally on Twitch still that it's hard to throw accusations around based on someone using or having an emote.

Yeah, this still gets me-- it's really hard for me to not get my back up seeing monkaS flying around even though logically I know that, like-- in this context there's really no relation if there's no other indicators.

But then LUL gets me too.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

LUL is dead racist goon totalbiscuit, right

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Explaining it makes you sound really dumb but that's the purpose behind them doing stupid poo poo like that so here goes:

Clown Pepe or anything in the rainbow wig and clown nose is called a "honkler" and the underlying philosophy is that the world is so absurd ("clown world") because gay people and trans people are becoming more accepted and we allow the Brown Hordes to immigrate to our white countries that they might as well also all be and act like clowns. Basically a form of reactionary absurdist nihilism.

The problem is it's innocuous at a surface level and explaining the absurd tacked-on meaning behind why some nazis use it makes you sound silly to most people. Plausible deniability is high and stuff like pepe is used legitimately innocuously nearly universally on Twitch still that it's hard to throw accusations around based on someone using or having an emote. Like most of these things the original images weren't made specifically to be part of the nazi poo poo and they immediately co-opted it and hastily built a philosophy by committee.

yeah it was intentionally set up to be goofy as gently caress but it's the latest trend of neonazis and other scum of that sort trying to get poo poo to fly under the radar so they can signal to others what they're big on while trying to make it sound/look innocuous

other poo poo is them lining up 'honk honk' to translate to 'hh' which is heil hitler, and if someone is REALLY out of the loop it's why 1488 is a known neonazi thing in that the 14 is for hitler's infamous 14 words and 8 corresponds with the letter 'h' in the alphabet so 88 = hh

also part of why people inherently get a bit wary around people whose usernames and poo poo have 88 at the end because there's only a couple reasons why they would. anyways yeah if someone is throwing around the stupid clown poo poo lately then i would say to be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
You guys should host your own versions of Yes, Yes, No.