Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Any good 'Kaizo Tutorial' style MM2 levels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

When there are no more blitz levels in the spreadsheet, the random stages will walk the earth.

Abyss Castle
PW9-W07-TPG
By: karma_coma

A really solid approach on the vertical fall level. It's tough to do this well given the fact that Mario falls at about the rate of a screen and you can only have about ten vertical screen lengths, too.

Stay dry!
CDD-FWB-FDF
By: d3lness

You've got a good flow with your koopa bounces. This stage was son the extremely easy side for me, though.

It's Incisive Social Commentary!
4RH-C1S-FKG
By: Tnega

[joke level]

October Sky
VP1-H37-4NF
By: Drinkfist

Flawless adaptation of Homer Hickam's memoir and I appreciate that you included bits left out of the film version. But that is a long haul back to the vertical section that is the heart of the level if you fall and the night sky theme seems to be especially punishing with autoscrolling since the screen moves pretty far in the time it takes to come down from a jump.

Mario robs a bank
3JV-VCB-LQF
By: President Ark

"Why do I have to be Mr. L?" Short, but I always enjoy a nice theme.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
I guess my level was a lot harder than I thought it was. 1 footprint, 0 clears, 0/12 clear rate.

Dbhjed
Jul 20, 2006

Homework?!
Lipstick Apathy

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I liked the level, but I missed one of the red coins and since it was an auto scroll stage, I couldn't go back. So I was just stuck at a locked door and had to restart.

In autoscroll stages its probably best for collectables to be used for bonuses/secrets, but not mandatory for progress. Otherwise I liked it and I took those mole sons of bitches down

Thanks for that feed back, I put in some extra arrows and a better way to reset incase one is missed.

How does one ago about updating the spreadsheet? The new course code is now: 6Y8-6MH-MQG

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kchama posted:

I guess my level was a lot harder than I thought it was. 1 footprint, 0 clears, 0/12 clear rate.

Kchama posted:

Spooky Scary Skeletons
Course ID: 4VM-03R-MYG
Difficulty: Hard
Multiplayer Friendly?: No

So I gave up on completing this stage. There's enough variation in how the dry bones throw their bones that I can't can't consistently bounce on their heads. Putting the ghost circle in the second question block was also a bad idea since if the player hits it without knowing what's there then they're just dead. If I was willing to sit here for half an hour or so I'd be able to get through, but I'm not having fun so I just stopped.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

So I gave up on completing this stage. There's enough variation in how the dry bones throw their bones that I can't can't consistently bounce on their heads. Putting the ghost circle in the second question block was also a bad idea since if the player hits it without knowing what's there then they're just dead. If I was willing to sit here for half an hour or so I'd be able to get through, but I'm not having fun so I just stopped.

Hm. I could remove it. It was mostly there to make the jump there a little more difficult, since you want to jump on top of the block. There actually seems to be a pattern to how they throw the bones - but it seems to be about timing. The first Mushroom was literally so you could beat it at all, since I wasn't skilled enough to do it all without taking a hit. I considered putting a mushroom in that second block but it also doesn't feel like there'd be enough time to grab it, and also not really any point because if you hurry enough the dry bones aren't going to throw at you.

The second block is actually just there to aid in completion, because if you jump to the first Dry Bone from the top of it, you'll be high enough to avoid the Boos and generally are going to be going fast enough that they won't pull out a bone and kill you.

I'll take your feedback into consideration, for sure.

EDIT: If it's any consolation, the person who died the most on that boo-block trap was me.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 6, 2019

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

ethanol posted:

I'd like to know how this first puzzle on this course goes for somebody who's not me! Fair warning.... it involves bob-ombs and haunted theme

Romance of the Three Bob-ombs: B9F-6R5-69G

I assume the puzzle is meant to involve that bob-omb contraption you've got there, but I couldn't figure it out and just had magikoopa open the way for me. Beyond that there was a fire bar on the skull raft that was too long and impossible to avoid if you don't know it's there and what it's cycle is. You should at least be able to duck under it.

Kchama posted:

I was the one footprint before. The dry bones stuff wasn't fun. Pick a different theme where they don't spam the bones like they do in SMW.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DarkLich posted:

High praise from my favorite CSPAMmer!

Got another fresh batch of levels for y'all. As a reminder, I aim for these to feel like traditional Mario stages. There are rewards for exploration, including 3 bonus coins per stage.

Expect lots of climbing and vertical challenges in the Craggy Kingdom. Maker code is in the image if you'd like to check them out.

Mushroom Mountain - Various challenges around Goomba stacks. I'm curious to know how easy it is to locate bonus coins.
Hoarfrost Heights - My first stab at an athletics level. I worry that it plays a little slow - makes me wish for varying camera speeds in subzones.
Crystal Crevasse - After trying to make vertical levels in SMM1, I was excited to mess around with the proper toolkit. Hopefully there aren't any unfair surprises as you ascend.
Chillwind Citadel - The boss stage of the bunch. Twisters seem to have quite a variety of applications.

Feedback is always welcome, and I hope you enjoy! Up next, the hero takes a beach vacation.

Hey! I played Mushroom Mountain. Am I crazy, or are your other 3 not up?

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Help Im Alive posted:

The 3D World set is cool but like people have said it really does start to feel limited once you actually use it. I hope they patch it at some point to add some of the items from the other sets/some more visual flair

It'd also be cool to see the double cherry power up but maybe it would end up in a trainwreck where every 3D World level has 8 Marios

90% of the people playing the game have no idea how to play 3D world yet, either. Any level that makes use of an up+R+jump section or where a roll is required = impossible because most people don't know those exist.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

J-Spot posted:

I assume the puzzle is meant to involve that bob-omb contraption you've got there, but I couldn't figure it out and just had magikoopa open the way for me. Beyond that there was a fire bar on the skull raft that was too long and impossible to avoid if you don't know it's there and what it's cycle is. You should at least be able to duck under it.

I was the one footprint before. The dry bones stuff wasn't fun. Pick a different theme where they don't spam the bones like they do in SMW.

Oh, it'd work in a different theme? I might try that then. The throwing bones was a thing I hadn't expected which was a shame as I liked the aesthetic I had going on. I might just make an alternate theme version due that, then.

EDIT: ... Wait, the 'starting powered up' thing doesn't work in SMW? That'd do a lot for difficulty. Stupid thing.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jul 6, 2019

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

Ask and ye shall recieve

That’s okay, because I got it back.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
it's time for Bones

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

DorianGravy posted:

#491 The Fall and Rise of Super Mario (XN8-WR4-CMF), by Lastdancer
Lots of stuff happening in this level. It made me laugh, but it's a bit too hard for me. I liked the "story" elements, even though it's all kind of bizarre and frightening, like something out of David Lynch. The title implies that it has a happy ending, at least, so that's good. I gave it a few lives, but didn't get past the room at the bottom of the pit. Still, I like when people tell stories with this game.

Hey there, thanks for giving my course a try! I'd looked at the stats over the past few days since I uploaded and it seems like in addition to being overly long it's also possibly more difficult to play than I had anticipated, even after trying to compensate for that. A lot of people seem to give up at the Big Goomba fight if the death indicators are anything to go by, so I was wondering about your thoughts on that part specifically, as well as the Confrontation by Bowser and his army that happens right beforehand.

About the confrontation with Bowser's army: I tried to put some coins right in front of the pipe to kind of gesture that the player should move that way but I still saw death indicators from people I guess trying to fight their way through. I think players might be getting the wrong impression that it's some kind of troll level but I honestly tried to create the narrative that Mario is simply outgunned at that point and has to retreat into an unknown subterranean cave complex which also ends up stripping him of his powers (the idea being that you build them back up as you defeat the bosses guarding the red coins which signify Mario's power level.

I could really use some more impressions on this level to help guide me in the right direction for future courses, so if anyone else would like to play the course I would greatly appreciate it: XN8-WR4-CMF

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Huh, I think I may have discovered something.

Is it mentioned anywhere that you can make music play for the entire course just by putting the music Sound Effect on Mario himself?

I haven't properly published a course with it to check it all but it seems to work correctly in Testing and the Clear Check

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
That does indeed work. You can also put "silence" on mario to play no music at all, which I believe is done for musical note block courses.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Weird, I made an alternate version of my course but in a slightly easier theme, but it won't let me upload it. It just says its already uploaded.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

eonwe posted:

GrandPOOBear (SG1-F9D-42G) has some up from early after release, I don't know if he kept on that train.

CarlSagan42 (D2G-W84-50H) explored some of the kaizo-esque things you can do with claws and the dry bones shell and then made a tutorial stage for each followed by a light kaizo stage. He'll probably keep on that pattern but I mean that's just one dude with a billion IRL things going on so it'll be a trickle.

Haven't heard of any others targeting tutorial levels specifically.

Also gently caress me do we need a new bookmark site.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Well, I discovered something disturbing about the like/boo system. I played all of the goon blitz levels and hit like on most of them. The blitz levels were ice focused. So now my endless mode is all ice stages.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Icedude posted:

Huh, I think I may have discovered something.

Is it mentioned anywhere that you can make music play for the entire course just by putting the music Sound Effect on Mario himself?

I haven't properly published a course with it to check it all but it seems to work correctly in Testing and the Clear Check

I wish you could do this by area. If you make a clown car section the music will play as long as you are in the clown car, if you put the sound effect on it. Sadly this doesn't work for Yoshi or Kuribo's shoe.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Well, I discovered something disturbing about the like/boo system. I played all of the goon blitz levels and hit like on most of them. The blitz levels were ice focused. So now my endless mode is all ice stages.

Ahh, so I suppose the boos could be used (or are being used) as sort of a "not interested in this type of course" button seems like?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

J-Spot posted:

Hmm thanks for the feedback, i took out the magikoopa and fixed (I think) that fire bar. The puzzle isn't meant to be too difficult

Romance of the Three Bob-ombs: 46K-SPT-DRG

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Lastdancer posted:

Ahh, so I suppose the boos could be used (or are being used) as sort of a "not interested in this type of course" button seems like?

The likes definitely are "give me more levels with this theme". I suspect that "boo" doesn't actually do anything except give players an outlet to vent much like on YouTube videos. The weird thing is that it's serving me up stages in endless where I'm the first clear and there's no likes. That's not bad when I'm trying to rack up score in expert levels, though. :v:

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Kchama posted:

Weird, I made an alternate version of my course but in a slightly easier theme, but it won't let me upload it. It just says its already uploaded.

You need to take down the original first.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Okay I'm streaming more levels again

https://www.twitch.tv/saiyanprideparade

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Pirate's Cove (FFJ-TS1-20H) by Lobster: A good underwater level. I'm finding coin hunts to be a much more enjoyable alternative to most puzzle/red coin levels which I usually want to be in a different frame of mind for. I like the availability of power ups to justify the difficult damage boosts and optional spikes.

Chomp Shrine (RSY-6GM-9SF) by Cheetah7071: Course not found. :(

Desert Daring (BT9-2JY-0KF) by Lobster: I still like it!

Making It Rain...bow (864-BCD-9HG) by Girl Drink Drunk: A good red coin screen followed by no checkpoint and an annoying boss unless you luck out and hit him over dead space for an auto-kill. Flying Boom Boom sometimes ends up sticking to his highest point and at that point you spend 5+ seconds waiting for him to allow you to participate in the fight. You're already alienating most players with this set-up and it's a shame people will grow to dislike the red coin screen because it's a good screen. And then Boom Boom spam? A mix up of enemy and obstacle variety here would have gone a long way but I also personally don't find Boom Boom to be that great an ingredient to use so liberally. Observe how he was used in SMB3 itself: he's a very simple boss once you understand him but he's very dangerous at the end of long, tense experiences like fortress levels where your earlier mistakes may force you to face him as Small Mario. Making Boom Boom into "that one enemy I hate" weakens every level it happens in. Once I knew how to cheese Boom Boom from the first time I just did it five more times and enjoyed an uneventful platform ride. This one needs a new second half and you can use a pipe transition to use the second checkpoint flag, a one-room subworld is good for that checkpoint use and a breather/power up space.

Undead Burg (6HW-TLK-8SF) by Flying Zamboni: Alright I'm gonna tell you what you wanna hear: I grinned when I recognized what that burner represented. The rest of the level is serviceable, although I got hit by off-screen Bowser fire at Big Boom Boom. I appreciate the idea behind that Bowser being to go under him but this is mostly a boss spam stage. Put Boss Music icons inside the bosses themselves to keep the music playing until they die. Give a try to mixing in different block types and semi-solid platforms to break up your fields of hard blocks a bit more, a little goes a long way. I don't know if it's intended but the Bowser Jr Duo can be pulled one at a time. I mean maybe it is, that was a big part of cautious Dark Souls play. Still waiting for that first break out Mario Souls stage that includes the Angry Sun.

Don't P In The Pool (H4T-SXS-G5G) by Aronodachi: I like it, although the first stretch with the Goombas was easy to skip and swim manually.

You don't have to wait (C8V-971-G2H) by Caithness: Two clever ideas but not a lot of actual fun. Taking the stage straight doesn't do it many favors as I just skipped the Banzai gauntlet every time.

Super Mario Starfield! (WBC-7YT-6VG) by National Parks: puffs on joint. dis is dat good poo poo. A great reinterpretation of a classic tile set as an enjoyable Normal difficulty platforming romp. Hits the spot!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

They're not wrong.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

is there anything like this blizkrieg mario maker thing for MM2 yet?
https://pokyfriends.com/bkmario/

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Today's ten hour drive serves you Frozen Fortress! We went to the jungle last time, it's only fitting this time we go somewhere cold. In this level you'll have to infiltrate the icy palace and defeat the evil tyrant within. Yes, I did tether to my phone to upload it. No, I don't have a problem. QW5-R9J-MMF

Doomykins posted:

Pirate's Cove (FFJ-TS1-20H) by Lobster: A good underwater level. I'm finding coin hunts to be a much more enjoyable alternative to most puzzle/red coin levels which I usually want to be in a different frame of mind for. I like the availability of power ups to justify the difficult damage boosts and optional spikes.

Desert Daring (BT9-2JY-0KF) by Lobster: I still like it!

Thank you! These reviews mean a lot to me. :3:

Kly posted:

is there anything like this blizkrieg mario maker thing for MM2 yet?
https://pokyfriends.com/bkmario/

I've been looking for this. It was a main source of inspiration back in my MM1 days. I made Desert Daring (see above) by doing a poor man's version of that widget. (I misunderstood Blitz 0.)

The Lobster fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 7, 2019

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Mario. It's serious. That old castle? The demons are coming from it. Can you please get in there and stop whatever's causing this madness? Please- for everyone's sake!

The Demon Lords Castle

I was finally able to get this idea out and in a place where I'm satisfied. Vaguely castlevania inspired you have to platform through a few small biomes rooms and there's a exciting 2 phase boss fight that I spent a LOT of time getting just right.

There's a refreshing checkpoint and a hidden bonus or two so I think it's content rich :buddy:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

^^^^ drat, your code almost starts with N64

For your consideration:

No plays yet, so get in on the ground floor, goons! :toot:

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Okay so this is my second attempt at it. It's in the SMC3 theme so the Dry Bones don't throw bones, which should make it significantly easier.

Spooky Scary Skeletons Ver2
Course ID: S0H-1D9-2BG

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

^^^^ drat, your code almost starts with N64

For your consideration:

No plays yet, so get in on the ground floor, goons! :toot:

I had a good time playing it! There's a lot of enemies in some spots but also plenty of forgiveness with the power-ups so it was pretty quick and fun romp with some light platforming. Good stuff!

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Kchama posted:

Okay so this is my second attempt at it. It's in the SMC3 theme so the Dry Bones don't throw bones, which should make it significantly easier.

Spooky Scary Skeletons Ver2
Course ID: S0H-1D9-2BG

Well I was able to beat it this time so that's a big improvement right there. The timing on the last part with the autoscroll is pretty weird. If you've hung back you're hosed which you probably did if you needed the mushroom. I don't know what the expectation is with the boo ring. My victory run involved keeping the mushroom long enough to tank that hit.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Lastdancer posted:

Hey there, thanks for giving my course a try! I'd looked at the stats over the past few days since I uploaded and it seems like in addition to being overly long it's also possibly more difficult to play than I had anticipated, even after trying to compensate for that. A lot of people seem to give up at the Big Goomba fight if the death indicators are anything to go by, so I was wondering about your thoughts on that part specifically, as well as the Confrontation by Bowser and his army that happens right beforehand.

About the confrontation with Bowser's army: I tried to put some coins right in front of the pipe to kind of gesture that the player should move that way but I still saw death indicators from people I guess trying to fight their way through. I think players might be getting the wrong impression that it's some kind of troll level but I honestly tried to create the narrative that Mario is simply outgunned at that point and has to retreat into an unknown subterranean cave complex which also ends up stripping him of his powers (the idea being that you build them back up as you defeat the bosses guarding the red coins which signify Mario's power level.

I could really use some more impressions on this level to help guide me in the right direction for future courses, so if anyone else would like to play the course I would greatly appreciate it: XN8-WR4-CMF

Working from memory, I got the intended message when I ran into Bowser's army. I knew pretty much right away that it was a fight that I wasn't going to win (especially considering the name of the level), so the pipe seemed like the perfect escape. The fall after that did a good job communicating Mario's fall from grace, and I liked how you strip Mario of his powers, as you said. So far so good. The problem was that the fight at the bottom of the pit simply has too much going on, and I didn't immediately grasp how to win, so after a few deaths I gave up. My advice: It's okay to have parts of the level with few (or no) enemies. Instead, you can focus on setting the mood: Mario has turned tail and run, and he finds himself at the bottom of a pit of despair, stripped of his powers. Instead of having a big fight at this moment, you could simply set the mood with spooky decorations, and a lack of enemies might help accentuate Mario's isolation at this point. From there, you could give a few *easy* challenges and then start to ramp up the difficulty again (but include checkpoints and power-ups to make it a little forgiving), until Mario has emerged from the pit and (I assume) fights Bowser again.

Regarding deaths against Bowser's army, I was one of those. Despite the fact that I knew right away that I should go down the pipe, the fight down there was tough enough that it made me question whether I made the right decision after a few deaths. I guess my main advice, like I said above, is that it's okay to have parts of your level with few/no enemies. Players appreciate a breather, and it can help with level pacing. Instead, you can have some simple platforming elements or simply focus on getting the mood right. Plus, levels are very commonly more difficult than the creator intends, so keep that in mind. Anyway, keep it up!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lastdancer posted:

I had a good time playing it! There's a lot of enemies in some spots but also plenty of forgiveness with the power-ups so it was pretty quick and fun romp with some light platforming. Good stuff!

Thanks! Our son is 4 and very much wanted ALL of the goombas there. Got mad at my wife for adding sfx.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

J-Spot posted:

Well I was able to beat it this time so that's a big improvement right there. The timing on the last part with the autoscroll is pretty weird. If you've hung back you're hosed which you probably did if you needed the mushroom. I don't know what the expectation is with the boo ring. My victory run involved keeping the mushroom long enough to tank that hit.

In the end, that was basically it. Which is why I decided to put the Mushroom on the second one too instead of the boo-ring surprise. Technically you can slip down before the boo ring and use the first dry bone down there to bounce to victory but like.. That's way easier said then done.

Honestly hanging back isn't a bad idea if you're on top of the ? block as it means they'll fly a bit higher so you won't get screwed by the timing. I mostly tried to put a dry bone in your natural arc as much as possible, which probably contributed to the odd timing.

jennyinstereo
Jan 17, 2007

[rocking faces since the 80s]

Lastdancer posted:

Glad you had fun! Our 4 year old pretty much had most of the say (you can thank him for all the goombas). Although I did kind of go crazy with the enemies after the check point haha

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Thanks! Our son is 4 and very much wanted ALL of the goombas there. Got mad at my wife for adding sfx.

jennyinstereo posted:

Glad you had fun! Our 4 year old pretty much had most of the say (you can thank him for all the goombas). Although I did kind of go crazy with the enemies after the check point haha

Oh the part with all the Goombas was a blast, it's always fun to run through a giant mob with a star :D

DorianGravy posted:

Working from memory, I got the intended message when I ran into Bowser's army. I knew pretty much right away that it was a fight that I wasn't going to win (especially considering the name of the level), so the pipe seemed like the perfect escape. The fall after that did a good job communicating Mario's fall from grace, and I liked how you strip Mario of his powers, as you said. So far so good. The problem was that the fight at the bottom of the pit simply has too much going on, and I didn't immediately grasp how to win, so after a few deaths I gave up. My advice: It's okay to have parts of the level with few (or no) enemies. Instead, you can focus on setting the mood: Mario has turned tail and run, and he finds himself at the bottom of a pit of despair, stripped of his powers. Instead of having a big fight at this moment, you could simply set the mood with spooky decorations, and a lack of enemies might help accentuate Mario's isolation at this point. From there, you could give a few *easy* challenges and then start to ramp up the difficulty again (but include checkpoints and power-ups to make it a little forgiving), until Mario has emerged from the pit and (I assume) fights Bowser again.

Regarding deaths against Bowser's army, I was one of those. Despite the fact that I knew right away that I should go down the pipe, the fight down there was tough enough that it made me question whether I made the right decision after a few deaths. I guess my main advice, like I said above, is that it's okay to have parts of your level with few/no enemies. Players appreciate a breather, and it can help with level pacing. Instead, you can have some simple platforming elements or simply focus on getting the mood right. Plus, levels are very commonly more difficult than the creator intends, so keep that in mind. Anyway, keep it up!

Yeah I really overdid it with the Goombas for sure. I think I faltered and compensated wrongly toward "more difficult" when I definitely should have gone with a less taxing encounter. I think I was too attached to the Goomba pipes, the p switch to turn them off, and the idea of seeing a whole swarm of Goombas on the screen.

I really didn't think about the difficulty of the Goomba fight questioning the player's decision, that is a great point and something I need to step back and look at when I'm creating enemy encounters like that so close to each other. Thanks for the feedback, I greatly appreciate it!

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 7, 2019

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

eonwe posted:

My incomplete 3D world level isn't exactly a tutorial, but it requires you to use the unique 3D world moveset to clear.

YWP-0CK-70G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Thanks, zfleeman, for streaming Light Switch Slam and finding a softlock situation that my playtesters didn't! I knew that last puzzle was throwing people off, but I figured they'd be able to sit there and experiment until they figured it out - I didn't realize people could break the puzzle while experimenting and get stuck.