Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Crasical posted:

I don't have everyone max leveled but I'm praying every day for another round of half-price embers.

Good news about literally tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Motto posted:

Good news about literally tonight

Amen, Hallelujah, peanut butter.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

OnimaruXLR posted:

I've been going for about 1.5 years and am on the trajectory for this sort of action, spending ~more or less~ natural AP, as far as exp farming goes. I've got 98% of my SR and above maxed out and around 60% of my 3* and lower people.

I honestly kind of wonder what I'm going to do on a day to day basis once I've got everyone maxed out.

Farm QP for skill levelling probably

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I have like 80 golden apples to spend farming embers, but so many servants to level up, at least we are getting triple super & great success chance to help speed things up.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

My GSSR roll wound up being 2 Beowulfs, a Kiara CE, Archer Gil and Nitocris. Combined with my Penth from earlier, that's 5 golds in a day. Not a bad haul.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Suaimhneas posted:

Farm QP for skill levelling probably

Yeah, leveling up is easy, skill leveling is the real battle because that's where you really have to prioritize resources and the Servants you wanna focus on.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Asimo posted:

As long as you use her first sprite anyways.

Aurora posted:

her other sprites are cute as well

I need her Warden outfit yesterday.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
rolled the NA GSSR and got a shiny new Quetz! very happy after she avoided me during babylon/new year GSSR

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
pyf noble phantasm and explain to my face how it's better than edison's

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I got NP2 Jeanne.

10% more Defense, hooray :negative:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Roger Explosion posted:

I actually really liked this iteration of Drake, and she was legit my favourite part of Agartha. Prior, I was a little surprised when I found out her normal self was chaotic evil but I guess being a self-professed hedonist and pirate would be accurately described as both evil and chaotic. Dahut was interesting because she took all of Drake's core ideals and turned them way the gently caress up to 11, then extended it out to an entire society and the result was something not "chaotic" and "evil" but truly chaotic evil. Evil as characterized by sheer chaos. Penth, Wu and Scheherazade were all thematic wet farts with their justifications for their outlooks, but Dahut was the only one of them that came off as being both physically and ideologically intimidating.

And of course she's the least important one to the plot lol.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Bogart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwndp35GJ_I

i aint gotta explain poo poo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bogart posted:

Nobu punch stand as she rocks out is better, I'm sorry to inform you

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Vengarr posted:

I got NP2 Jeanne.

10% more Defense, hooray :negative:

A 200% increase over NP1 is absurdly good.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Bogart posted:

I was going to say nothing beats Edison's but, dear lord, Berserker Nobu rocking the gently caress out comes close.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Bogart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5mC7rkiTeA

the enemy ceases to exist

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Edison doesn't get a closeup of his lion face

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Sophism posted:

I have no doubt that they planned to at some point, but JP's reaction to Agartha probably made them reconsider.

Unlikely, given she was just a recolor.

e: oh right this was an old tab and new pages got added. oops.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Compendium posted:

Edison doesn't get a closeup of his lion face

Never stare directly at the sun.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Edison doesn’t move the enemy sprite around so it’s not even in the top 20.

If you can’t throw Kiara’s giant head into the sun what’s the point?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Beach BB has my favorite NP animation

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

at best you'd get Dahut as a costume, but Agartha was just before they implemented the system and the early costumes went to what i'd consider more popular servants. Fergus Lily is probably the one that got stiffed from being added due to Agartha's reception.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

also i like proto arthur's dumb sword seal stuff a lot, a++ np and the only one i'll probably leave on normal speed

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dahut is good and i want her as a servant

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

She is one of Nasu’s favorites

Have you got a source on that? I've seen that claim before, but I've never seen anyone providing a quote by Nasu saying so.

Kyte posted:

And Dahut wan't even an alternate version of Drake; she was Drake who had been brainwashed into thinking she was a character from a story rather than a truly alternate version of the same character.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I want maid D'Eon as a costume already, Astolfo got his and they teased it during the last summer event.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Compendium posted:

Beach BB has my favorite NP animation

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Tribladeofchaos posted:

I want maid D'Eon as a costume already, Astolfo got his and they teased it during the last summer event.

Astolfo got his Apo outfit, not the sailor outfit.

He also needs the sailor outfit tbh. Or have it on a Summer Astolfo and have him come out this year.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

I still don't know where/how to get Jalter Shinjuku, let alone Meido Bedivere (doesnt exist) or Astolfo (not yet released/region locked)

J.A.B.C. fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 8, 2019

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Jalter Shinjuku is early next year with the Da Vinci rerun.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Astolfo got his Apo outfit, not the sailor outfit.

He also needs the sailor outfit tbh. Or have it on a Summer Astolfo and have him come out this year.

Oops, I'm an idiot, they both need those outfits though since they're cute. They're the only fun part of Agartha so far too.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Kyte posted:

e: oh right this was an old tab and new pages got added. oops.

I mean, the original Jalter had even less effort put into her sprite and animations.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tae posted:

Jalter Shinjuku is early next year with the Da Vinci rerun.
Are we able to also get Altria Alter's Shinjuku outfit?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Oops, I'm an idiot, they both need those outfits though since they're cute. They're the only fun part of Agartha so far too.

Nah, it's normal to get them mixed up. The sailor is definitely my favorite, but the Trifas outfit isn't bad. Still prefer ascension 1 to Trifas though.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Roger Explosion posted:

No

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Roger Explosion posted:

Nope. :smith:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
LAME.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Bogart posted:

Lancelot riding a literal F-15 as his Noble Phantasm. It's so, so ridiculous. Is the F-15 just part of his legend now since F/Z? Where did it come from? How does Gudako react? How does everybody else react?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Gologle posted:

Lancelot riding a literal F-15 as his Noble Phantasm. It's so, so ridiculous. Is the F-15 just part of his legend now since F/Z? Where did it come from? How does Gudako react? How does everybody else react?

That reminds me, I really liked that a couple early interludes that increase Noble Phantasm rank involve doing stuff to make the servant more famous. I'm kind of sad that got phased out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

gave my boy a gold badge for services rendered