Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rhyno posted:

I am shook.

The new Veronica Mars seasons is indeed using the original theme song but it's a cover by Chrissy Hynde and I don't know how to deal with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGk4mzKaIiA

i'm conflicted tbh

chrissie hynde owns but

this cover is

bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

esperterra posted:

i warned u

Shoulda just posted every Santana/Mercedes performance tbh

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh no, that stinks!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rarity posted:

Shoulda just posted every Santana/Mercedes performance tbh

i was going to but then i realized i was posting too many cheno and santanas and had to include some kurts and berrys

i shoulda put the boy is mine in there tho smgdh

lmao as if there's such a thing as too many chenos or santanas

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

how tf does a chrissie hynde version of we used to be friends sound like it might end up being so terrible

goddamnit rhyno, now i'm shook too

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
*Looks at title* So this is what it looks like when esperterra goes mad with power.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I was going to end it on probing myself for my YouTube spam, but Rhyno appeared and shook me to my core.

Now my mad reign is eternal.

we needed a new thread title anyway b/c nobody's talking about anime any more. any suggestions?

man i had the perfect probe gif ready and everything

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How can the first 13 episodes of Glee be the best ones when they barely feature Best Character Santana Lopez? :thunkher:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rarity posted:

How can the first 13 episodes of Glee be the best ones when they barely feature Best Character Santana Lopez? :thunkher:

tbh the actual best episodes of Glee are mostly all post S1, there's just not a lot of them

The first 13 is the most consistent tho and therefore it wins out over better episodes, despite containing the really bad 'terri schuster wants to use quinn's baby to complete her fake pregnancy master plan' plot.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGk4mzKaIiA

i'm conflicted tbh

chrissie hynde owns but

this cover is

bad?

The Warhols are pretty much done with the song so I get why they wouldn't do a new version but yeah, it's not a good cover at all.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rhyno posted:

The Warhols are pretty much done with the song so I get why they wouldn't do a new version but yeah, it's not a good cover at all.

We don't want or need a new version imo

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

I saw some chatter that they can't use to original for some reason tied to the previous version of the show.

I legit teared up when it ran over the credits of the film, it felt a lot like watching an old friend drive away after a short visit. I loved the Warhols and they should have been way bigger than they were, so much fuckin talent.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
glee stole lynch from party down so it can burn to the ground for all i care

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Milo and POTUS posted:

glee stole lynch from party down so it can burn to the ground for all i care

hmm, fair but this did grant us jennifer coolidge and megan mullally so I'm not too torn up about it

Rhyno posted:

I saw some chatter that they can't use to original for some reason tied to the previous version of the show.

sad

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

esperterra posted:

I love the original, but I can understand if it sounds dated considering that it is no longer a high school show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oasx posted:

I love the original, but I can understand if it sounds dated considering that it is no longer a high school show.

High school was a long time ago.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Euphoria has to have broken the record on penis shots in a single tv show episode.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Euphoria has to have broken the record on penis shots in a single tv show episode.

Ever heard of "Naked Attraction"? Also it's the grossest show based on premise. I am not recommending it at all. Just saying it exists.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Four episodes in and I still don’t know if I like Euphoria or not

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Alright everyone can stop pm-ing and emailing me about what my take on ST season 3 is going to be here it is: I thought it was very good, and had the most humor and heart of any of the 3 seasons.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Dang just when I had drafted an entire email to you about it

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

But was it Lovecraftian enough?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I dunno I haven't seen the email

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dustin used to be fun and amusing but now I kind of hate him.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Did anyone who loved season 1 and hated season 2 love season 3?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rhyno posted:

Dustin used to be fun and amusing but now I kind of hate him.

Dustin is fine, but Mike sucks more than ever now. Of the original kids, the only one I’m not tired of is Lucas. Just jettison the other three and add Lucas, Max, and El to the Steve & Robin Super-Team.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I've only watched 2 episodes but they seem to have changed most of the central characters imo. They definitely turned Hopper up to 11.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Hopper flips back and forth from walking meme to ultra-possessive rear end in a top hat this season and he kinda sucks now tbh

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Edit mobile is dumb

swickles fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jul 8, 2019

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I've only watched episode 1 of ST and Hopper has gone full Bad '80s TV Dad and I don't like it one bit.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Season three starts off a little slow, but i'm six episodes in and so far it's the best season of the bunch.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

That tweet about hiring more female prison guards only it's about showing more male nudity.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Sleeveless posted:

That tweet about hiring more female prison guards only it's about showing more male nudity.

why are you like this

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Veronica Mars is decent so far, a few episodes into the first season, but other than Wallace a lot of the men have Charmed syndrome: they're all generically handsome white men that I can't tell apart at all, just like the various villains and love interests of the original Charmed.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Logan is mai waifu.

Duncan is and always will be boring tho sadly.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Veronica Mars is decent so far, a few episodes into the first season, but other than Wallace a lot of the men have Charmed syndrome: they're all generically handsome white men that I can't tell apart at all, just like the various villains and love interests of the original Charmed.

I've watched all three seasons and the movie and all I can tell you is that I think of them is named Ryan, but that might also be the actor's name, not the characters name

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

asecondduck posted:

I've watched all three seasons and the movie and all I can tell you is that I think of them is named Ryan, but that might also be the actor's name, not the characters name

That's Dick.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

esperterra posted:

Logan is mai waifu.

Duncan is and always will be boring tho sadly.

Veronica deserves somebody more stable than Logan, like Wallace, or Mac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

howe_sam posted:

Veronica deserves somebody more stable than Logan, like Wallace, or Mac.

Pyz was pretty stable!