Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kemi and Jess nomination. No surprise. Jack basically told them they were going up and neither is shocked.

Still no clear indication who won Whacktivity. Everyone is denying it including to their people. Jack does seem like the prime suspect. He had a weird conversation with Jackson that amounted to:
Jack: You wouldn't tell me if you won, right?
Jackson: I would.
Jack: No, you promised you wouldn't. You have to stand by that.
So it sounds like he has it and is clumsily laying the groundwork for damage control when its revealed.

Kemi is being civil with Jack while expressing how hard that is to others. Jack is pretending that he's always loved Kemi and has never said a bad word about him. Bella told him that Kemi found out he was calling her a "bitch" and saying he "hated" her so she's dead set against him. Jack's pretending that was all good natured joking and he loves everyone, going so far as to talk to the feeds and saying stuff like "you guys understand its just a game."

Bella and Cliff have been ratting everything out to him. Everyone's basically just in kiss rear end mode with him. That's not surprising since he's HOH and everyone was poo poo talking him last week. For players like Bella and Nick that's probably to just make sure they don't get backdoored this week. For players like Christie, Jackson, Holly, and Ana its probably sincere delusion that they're the good guys. And Cliff is just completely obedient to Jack.

Kat's being actively ostracized by her former friends so is pretty much on the other side of the house now. She's taking it fine, but she has a pretty good idea she might get backdoored. The other side aren't super sure what to make of her but they're mostly covering their asses with Jack as HOH.

David is still getting all the poo poo talking and cold shoulders. Cliff, Christie, Holly, and the Jacks are the big poo poo talkers. Kat and the misfits (besides Cliff) are mostly cool with him. He's still very much trying to open eyes about the clear majority. He's got the house dynamics pretty clearly figured out, with maybe the except of that Nick/Bella/Sam contingent riding the middle.

I'm tired and have zero interest watching Jack and Co with their bullshit Friendship culty "we never did anything" stuff. This is like the 8th day of feeds and I'm bored, which isn't great. But hopefully things pick up after POV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's this too.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/...333467732160512

Bella's playing scared right now. She's not totally wrong to either since Jack has discussed the possability of putting her or Nick up this week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess if you wanna see people freakout at a 7.1 earthquake check out the feeds at 8:22 PM.

My prayers to anyone in the wake.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I guess if you wanna see people freakout at a 7.1 earthquake check out the feeds at 8:22 PM.

My prayers to anyone in the wake.
This quake was stronger than the one a couple days ago that started the Earthquake news cycle around here.
If this recent one is still a foreshock of something bigger this might be the The Big One that's long long overdue.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson, Bella, and Sam playing POV. Jess chose Jackson with Houseguest's Choice. Because she's an idiot and he told her to.

Bella could theoretically use the POV on Kemi but I doubt she would for fear that Nick would get backdoored or she'd be screwed next week. Similar with Sam. I could see some scenario where he and Nick/Bella decide its important to save Kemi but I doubt it happens this soon. Jackson will obviously do whatever Jack tells him to.

In other news Jackson has decided to start calling David a "guido." He asked with the rest of the cool kids if that was "offensive." So upon learning that he said poo poo about David that people saw as racist he decides to start calling David by a derogatory racial term for a race that David isn't?

https://twitter.com/RayneMaybe/stat...417773318037504

There was all kinds of drama with Bella and the "Black Widows" (Bella, Nicole, Jess, and Kemi) last night but I wasn't watching so I'm not really clear on what was happening. The gist seems to be that Bella sold out the alliance to Jack to cover her rear end and maybe push the target to Jess by making it clear she's the one trying to rally a "girls alliance." Jack told Jess she head she was trying to start a girls alliance which Jess has been denying vehemently, including to the girls she has been trying to rally. Someone the Widows found out Bella was the one who leaked it, maybe from Bella letting it slip herself. Jess now hates Bella and thinks she is the reason she's up and Nicole and Kemi seemed sketched out.

And Jack is considering shifting the target off both Kemi and Jess since he thinks they're now enemies of each other and/or Bella or something. It seems like Bella is pushing the idea that Kemi needs allies so if Jack uses the POV on her he can mend fences with her and they can use her. If Jack buys that we probably have to give credit to Bella. Then again the way things are going it might work and Kemi would avoid putting up Jack.

If I get the urge to watch feeds again I'll flashback later to make sure I get it right.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jul 6, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sounds like Sam won POV again. He tells a group of Christie, Nick, Ana, and Tommy he doesn't plan to use it.

Christie once again nails the irony meter.
Christie: Its only Week 2. No one expects you to use it.

Sam asks who the target is and Christie says Jess is acting sketchy and trying to throw people under the bus about the stuff she's done. Ana rambles some stuff about herself. Nick and Sam say they'll do whatever Jack wants. Ana says Jess "can't win poo poo." Holly and Kat. This could all be meaningless since Nick and Sam aren't trusted in the core circle and obviously neither is Kat.

I don't REALLY want to watch.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson messed up his ankle in the comp. He's on his feet but limping. It doesn't seem terrible but the fact that he's walking on it and going up and down the stairs doesn't seem like the best idea.

All the talk in the house is that it stays Kemi vs Jess and the core is talking like they'd evenly split on which is the target. They're all saying "what's best for Gr8ful, not what's best for me." Its basically a cult mantra.

Kemi apparently lost the POV by 1 pt. That might seal her fate.

Oh God, they're talking about Jack/Ana again. I can't do this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've watched a tiny bit on and off but didn't take notes and transcriptions like usual. So broad notes that seem important.

- Nick and Bella would prefer Kemi stay and think its possible but clearly aren't going to push for fear of sketching people out. They're still really scared and trying to preserve their place with the other 6 of "Gr8ful" who have already formed their own alliance without them. They said if they won HOH they'd just play it safe and do Jess/Kat noms.

- The "6 Sh66ters" all seem to think Jess is a problem but agree Kemi is the better player who should go home. There seems like there's room if Jess keeps acting sketchy but they all seem to be of the "ignore that and stay on the smart move" wavelength. There's been some talk about whether they could get someone to reveal noms that would put at least one "bottom feeder" up next week and make their decision in that way.

- Jess is also full blown asskissing with the cool kids and trying to work a place with them to assure her safety.

- Ovi, Nicole, and Cliff are discussing shifting the core's target away from them and onto Nick, Bella, and Sam. So as usual its the fringe small groups willing to sell each other out which will benefit the core alliance who they're all too afraid to take a shot at. yawn

- Jackson and Holly are very touchy feely now and showing zero concern about how that makes them look or affects Kat. They're also still being cold to Kat and she's basically firmly on the other side of the house now. But with Jess trying to float over and Kat being close to Jess now she's kind of there as an extension. If either Jess or Kat won HOH they'd almost certainly put up Nick/Bella.

- Tommy and Christie had a sitdown. Big bits were Tommy wants to keep laying low but he's worried about Nick, Bella, and Sam and tossed around the idea of putting up Nick and Sam if he wins HOH. He also suggested backdooring Jack and they agreed the Jacks need to be broken up. They both think Jack would be a good goat for F2 but that people would vote him out over "Michie." They seem to prefer a F4 of Holly and Ana and think Holly is an easy goat who no one would vote for. And they're still really paranoid that people are onto them knowing each other. I've not seen a single person say anything about that.

- I don't think I've mentioned that they gave the "Camp Comeback" people uniforms they have to wear.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
STAC, I appreciate your play by play...but this season feels especially unlikable. How do you do it?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm watching less than I think I ever have this early. I barely turned them on the last few days. Usually I'm super into it early on because there's tons of scrambling and relationship building and drama with so many people early on. But this season that stuff just doesn't really exist because the "6 Sh66ters" are holding control and preaching "there is no game, don't play the game, lets do what's best for everyone which happens to be what's best for me" and pretty much everyone else in the game is playing along because they think they have their own side deals that will get them through. Its a house of Tylers (forming alliances with everyone and discouraging them from thinking too hard about it) and JCs (thinking they're playing themselves into a good place but really just aiding an alliance they're not a part of). Its incredibly boring to watch.

And toss in how unlikable so many of the players are, how the 6 Sh66ters really have this Paul-esque "unite the house against someone and deny there's anything wrong with it" poo poo talking approach and all the targets are pretty soft spoken, civil people who are just kind of taking it.

Its too early for me to give up on the season, but its the worst its felt since BB15. But BB15 at least had the MVP, Elise, and the growing disenchantment and movements against Aaryn and Co. Here all the hope I have is that Jess fucks up enough to save Kemi and then either Kemi or Nicole win HOH and don't screw it up.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jul 7, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Here's some analysis I wrote up last night before bed, and a little hope to how things MIGHT improve.

Jack and Ana hooked up last night. I say this less for the gossip and more for the dynamics within the 6 Sh66ters.

Jack and Ana showmancing
Ana and Holly F2/besties
Holly and Jackson showmancing
Jackson and Jack F2/besties

Tommy and Christie

Granted there’s ALSO a Jack/Christie F2 but even if Christie believes that she’s now sorta in the Vanessa/AusTwins trap. Sure, maybe Austin had a F2 with Vanessa. But he ain’t betraying Liz and he can’t betray Julia so that makes Vanessa the 4th member.

I have to hope these developing showmances would speed up Christie and Tommy’s desire to break up that foursome. If they want Holly and Ana in this game they need to get rid of at least one of Jack and Jackson, probably Jack. But Christie has shown an incredible ability for self delusion and I’m afraid Tommy’s not the player I thought he was. The more he plays the more I see him as Tyler. Making TOO deep personal connections on both sides when he’s all in on one side (and will probably upset a lot of people with how betrayed they feel by him like Ovi was).

So even though I think they have to act and they talk about knowing they have to act in my heart of hearts I don’t think they’re going to act.

I feel like everyone in the house is primed to vote out Jack but wants someone else to take the shot. But they’re dead set on voting out the one person who they know will do it this week. My fear for this week and season is that 4 or 6 weeks from now a whole bunch of people in the house are going to realize that in W2 they all agreed to take out the only person posing a direct threat to Jack because they somehow convinced themselves that she was a threat to like 8 other people at the same time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I turned on the feeds and within minutes it was Ana telling Holly and Christie that Jack is the biggest she's ever had on one feed and Nick and Bella in an apparently post coital snuggle on the other.

I think its another day without feeds. I've been meaning to watch Into the Spiderverse and the Deadwood movie. Maybe I'll make a night of it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

I turned on the feeds and within minutes it was Ana telling Holly and Christie that Jack is the biggest she's ever had

:barf:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam's grandpa died. :(

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/...999009568690177

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
This is the most showmances that will blow the gently caress up in a while.

Nick and Jack both said they lasted less then a minute but Sis was happy so I feel bad for her

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm like, genuinely debating cancelling my feeds over tonight's episode edit. The only think pulling me off the edge is Kat.

How is Kat the person keeping me watching?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

I'm like, genuinely debating cancelling my feeds over tonight's episode edit. The only think pulling me off the edge is Kat.

How is Kat the person keeping me watching?

Yeah. Jack is getting such a favorable edit. They didn't even include Jack's house meetings that arguably set the tone for the whole week

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I’ve never seen an entity that despises its own fanbase as much as Big Brother seems to, and I’m a wrestling fan.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Muddy Burphy posted:

I’ve never seen an entity that despises its own fanbase as much as Big Brother seems to, and I’m a wrestling fan.

It's too bad there is no AEW / NJPW equivalent of BB to watch. Maybe thats BB Canada which always seems to get rave reviews.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think the issue is that they know the shitheads are going to run the table and they don’t want to make them look like shitheads or people will stop watching when they’re the only ones left.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

It's amazing that years after BB15 people still have to be told to at least hide their racist tendencies.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Faustian Bargain posted:

It's amazing that years after BB15 people still have to be told to at least hide their racist tendencies.

To be fair, look at who runs the country

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

SalTheBard posted:

Maybe thats BB Canada which always seems to get rave reviews.

Last season was mostly despised. It was basically a dominant bro alliance running the house and controlling the game from the get-go, but they weren't really villains at least

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Faustian Bargain posted:

BB15 was the first season I really watched (I had watched parts of 14 but not closely). I do wish I had watched earlier seasons where this stuff wasn't an issue. Just once I wish I could get through a season without some sort of controversy going on :(

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I haven't watched feeds last night/today. That's not really an indictment of the feeds, I just hurt my foot and was in a pain/drug coma for the last 24 hours. But it doesn't sound like much has happened. The POV Ceremony happened but Sam didn't use it, as expected. Kemi's worked up about Bella being a snake but that probably won't make a difference unless she can convince Jack she'll target Bella. Jack and Ana are hooking up regular but no one seems to care except to gossip. Jack's been telling Christie he doesn't actually feel anything for Ana and will toss her aside for Christie if necessary. So classy, but it probably works to keep Christie from worrying and shaking things up.

The only way I can see something changing in house dynamics this week is Christie and Tommy getting worried about the showmances and wanting to keep Kemi to target them. I don't think that will happen but if it does it will be the next few days as the house realizes the HOH is the least powerful person in the house after noms lock.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
This sucks. I feel like the last time I liked this show was BB17. Where's Vanessa when you need her?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Still not watching because I'm on the IL but it sounds like the big thing going in the house is that Jack's been giving Christie a lot of attention since sleeping with Ana and Ana is sketched out by it and thinking that Jack likes Christie more than her. Which he does and he's told Christie that he'd drop everything for her and that Ana doesn't mean anything. And Christie clearly likes Jack but she insists to Ana that she wouldn't do that to her. But Ana seems to be feeling a little embarrassed/used about the situation. My personal theory is that Ana is used to being the center of attention and she's struggling to find her place in the house now that they're no longer fawning all over her.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Watch as Jack and Jackson slowly create an alliance against them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cliff's habit of talking game to the feeds came back to haunt him today when Christie was listening at the door and heard about his alliance with Nicole and Ovi.

https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/st...639181121306624

Christie naturally told this to her 6 Sh66ters allies and somehow it led to them wanting to push Cliff and Ovi away, get rid of Nick, Bella, and Sam, and bring Nicole and David in. I don't totally get that. Ovi/David I understand even if its stupid. I don't get what Nick, Bella, and Sam have to do with it but they've been looking for a reason.

I guess maybe Christie heard Nick talking too? Maybe that's her new game move?

And Jack is planning to dump Ana. Because that's what we do in BB21 after you hook up with a girl. Christie is advising him on how to do it.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Isn't there supposed to be a gimmick this season where the fans vote the players up or down and they get penalties and rewards for it? Is that coming later maybe or am I imagining things? I seem to remember it from an early promo but can't check at the moment. I'd be curious what would happen since the fan base is relatively united this time around, and if it would change anything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't remember them saying anything. People just speculate a lot early on on what the twists will be.

Who knows how a vote would go? While a lot of fans seem unified in hating the Jacks there's no clear favorites. So you could end up in a situation where people are split between others and Jack or Christie win from a dedicated fanbase or something.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

Cliff's habit of talking game to the feeds came back to haunt him today when Christie was listening at the door and heard about his alliance with Nicole and Ovi.

RIP Cliff notes

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I watched a little feeds today. No big write-ups but a general summary.

Kemi is now fully focused on targeting Nick and Bella and completely off the Jacks. She’s declared that even if she’s going home this week she might just blow up Bella’s game so she can have the pleasure of taking Bella out in Camp Comeback. She seems convinced that Bella is the reason she’s had any trouble in the house, which isn’t entirely untrue but also kind of missing the forest through the trees. She plans to sit down with Jack and lay all the cards on the table, including that she knows about the 8 person alliance.

Cliff’s a dead man. Christie’s spent all day talking about how he was targeting the couples, including her and Tommy. Christie is adamant that she’s terrified about having Cliff and Ovi in the house together if Ovi were to return. The cool kids are unsurprisingly very outraged that someone they were targeting with their secret alliance is targeting them with his secret alliance. The plan seems to be shaping up to be Cliff/Nicole noms and try and flush if any of them have the power (or if Ovi can use his).

Christie: Literally I feel like I literally stepped in poo poo today.
Does that work the same as a double negative?

Jack continues to play the Tyler game and he’s been pressing Nicole hard to be his partner in monitoring “both sides” of the house. This is obvious bullshit but its part of the 6 Sh66ters/Level 6 plan of just getting everyone to be JC or Sam.

In an ironic twist Jackson is advising Jack not to dump Ana because it will potentially blow up the 6 Sh66ters. He’s not wrong but holy poo poo, the nerve of him.

Jackson also has been scheming with Holly to go to Cliff and tell him what they know he said in an attempt to cut a deal to put the two of them more in the middle and sell out the rest of the 6 Sh66ters.

If we’re lucky Jackson will accidently wise Cliff up to the fact that he can’t play the middle and get him to actually target the other side if he wins HOH. Which Holly kind of advised Jackson about but Jackson’s gonna do it anyway because no one tells him what to do.

Christie will not stop loving talking about this Cliff thing. She’s so happy that she has this thing she can tell everyone to thank her for knowing.

Ana seems in a kind of depression over this Jack/Christie stuff. Kat checked on her, having been there and totally empathizing with Ana’s problem of being too pretty and people hating on her.

Kat: It sucks when people cry in this game.
Ana: Yeah, I hate seeing people cry… I mean I hate when people see me cry.

Ana and Holly complained to each other that Christie and Jack are running the alliance and not involving them. Its mostly about their narcissistic delusion that they’re top targets in the house when I don’t think they’d go home sitting next to anyone except each other right now. They’re also not happy at all about Christie talking so much and telling everyone including Sam everything. They don’t get how Christie was HOH for 2 weeks and talked so much and doesn’t have a target on her. They plan to “back off” from the Jacks and Christie.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bella told Sam about Gr8ful and that he's basically playing for 9th place. He obviously didn't love learning that. He wants Bella to tell Nick she told him so they can talk about it but Bella wants Nick to tell him himself. I THINK Sam is a proactive enough player to realize he needs to do something to take control of his game before its too late, but Nick is determined to placate Gr8ful and Bella is just kind of all over the place. So maybe this mixes stuff up? Maybe not? Who knows?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam, having been told that Gr8ful exists and his entire game is hosed, presses Bella for more info and Bella tells him everything that’s happened with them to this point. She basically presents it as Sam being the 9th unofficial member but Sam recognizes that he’s just going to be the last “bottom feeder” picked off. Bella is messy and all over the place so I don’t know what her intentions for this was, but Sam takes the correct conclusion that if he sits back and lets all the floaters get picked off then Gr8ful will run the game. Sam recognizes that Christie, Jack, and Jackson have been feeding him bs. Bella tries to cover for Nick not telling but Sam doesn’t seem put out. Bella doesn’t Sam to tell Nick he knows because he’ll run and tell Jack. Sam is surprised Nick is that close to Jack and they both agree they don’t trust Jack. They trust Nick, they just don’t trust Nick with Jack. They briefly toss around the idea of saving Kemi as an ally but they aren’t sure they can pull it off without drama. Sam plainly says it makes no sense for him to keep working with them but he can’t take shots this early as long as he’s by himself. Bella says her and Nick have wanted to get Christie and Tommy on their side but Sam doesn’t trust Christie because he now knows she’s “blown a lot of smoke” towards him. Sadly Sam seems to settle that they only need a 10th person to do their dirty work and break Christie/Tommy off for Jack/Jackson/Holly/Ana. This is dumb but also its not like they can hand pick HOHs. Sam says if he wins HOH he’ll go after Jess/Kat since he thinks they’re some of their numbers. Sam is clearly a little put out by Nick not telling him but Bella assures him Nick trusts him.

Bella: I think its because it doesn’t hurt you.
Sam: But it DOES hurt me. If I have to start making alliances with more bottom feeders because now I’m at the bottom I have to start doing that now. I don’t want to go out 9th.

Sam isn’t all the way there yet but at least he’s informed and thinking.

Kat confirmed her secret alliance with Jackson and Holly (that only she is real to). Kat and Holly say Jess has to stay for the numbers. Jackson, “I though for social reasons or because America would think…” Does Jackson thing sending out the latina is worse than the other black person? I’m curious what goes on in that rear end in a top hat’s head. Blah blah about how Kat is completely playing the other side but still loyal to the cool kids. Otherwise it’s the usual poo poo. No one wants to win HOH and get their hands dirty. Christie talks too much. No one trusts Nick and Bella. Kat trusts Cliff but Holly and Jackson don’t without telling them the CliffNotes stuff. Blah blah. These people are why I haven’t been watching.

Ok, I’m done. But its actually been an eventful day. To sum up:

1) Christie caught Cliff talking about his alliance with Ovi and Nicole and Christie told Gr8ful propelling Cliff to the top of their target lists and maybe Nicole too.

2) People in Gr8ful FINALLY started talking about Christie because they were frustrated by how much she talks and dictates things.

3) Ana and Holly voiced complaints about Jack and Christie running Gr8ful and Ana is clearly upset and embarrassed by the whole Jack/Christie situation.

4) Bella told Sam about Gr8ful and Sam realized he has to eventually make a move against them and stop them from picking off all the “bottom feeders” or else he’s screwed. There’s no immediate plans however.

I’m not sure anything really changed but at least there’s some stuff fin the air that could lead to change. But we still need a non Gr8ful HOH. But now maybe if its Cliff or Jess then Sam will have the info to encourage them to go after Gr8ful.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Thanks for the updates, STAC, hope your foot is doing better. It does sound like something could happen if Gr8ful doesn't just trade hohs all month.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Anyone ever have turf toe? I’m 90% sure its what I have and its such a small thing. Just a simple strain. And its turned me into a useless loving baby.

Ovi was blindsided by Ana and Co last Wednesday. On Tuesday night, 6 days later, Ana had her first game/damage control talk with Ovi since then. SIX DAYS! They live in the same house and she blindsided him! She cried about it! SIX DAYS!

Anyway, Ovi said everyones being nice to him but its awkward and weird because everyone’s avoiding game talk so he just leaves people alone. Talk of the whole “you voted me out unanimously and blindsided me” thing and Ana says its all in the past and Ovi says he’s not bitter. Ana asks if Ovi still feels good about her, he says yes, and she doesn’t believe him. She says there was nothing she could do to change the vote and too early to do something like that. “You probably would have done the same if you were in my situation, to be honest.” Ovi waffles and says he wouldn’t because he think Ana would have been good for her game. Ana is incredulous and says Ovi was good for her game. Ovi says he’s gonna be candid and he thinks they had the numbers. Ana deflects saying she doesn’t talk game and is quiet. Ovi asks how hard Jack and Jackson pushed and Ana says “really hard.” Ovi says its tough for him because if he had the three of them, Holly, Nicole, and Cliff he had the numbers and Tommy and Christie would have come. “Not everyone wanted to be on the same page for some reason.” Ana just keeps repeating that she’s super close to Ovi but couldn’t go against the house. Ana says she didn’t want to be the sole vote and Ovi says he absolutely wouldn’t want that and told Nicole and Cliff not to because they were willing. Ana says “I was going with Christie” so Ovi asks if Christie was pushing for him to go. She deflects. More “I’m not a leader” stuff. “I get scared that you don’t like me anymore.” Ovi says of course not. Ana says she lost his trust but Ovi puts out everyone lied to him so he can’t target the whole house. He says some people were promising him right up until the vote that it was good and those people hurt him (the Jacks, Tommy). He says he would have campaigned harder if they hadn’t lied to him. Ovi says someone was saying Ana was “the last puzzle piece.” Ana wants to know who it was and names the Jacks but Ovi won’t say who. He finally gives in and says the Jacks said they were making a last minute play and just had to go to Holly and Ana. Ana acts shocked and says she was Ovi’s #1. Ovi says they told him not to talk to her. Ovi says he thinks people were trying to play them off each other. Ana claims everyone was freaking out about how close they were. This is absurd. Ana was saying that Ovi made her want to vomit. Ovi says someone from the other side was pushing to get him out (Jess). I think Ovi’s cleaning up his suspicions about the Jacks but its Ovi and he’s naive so you never know. Ovi says she’s the only person who he’s opened up to about this (lie, he’s opened up to Nicole and Cliff) and they were “bamboozled.” Ana says its because they’re young. I think Ovi’s doing damage control. Ana says people overestimate Ovi because he “spits out facts.”

Ovi: Everyone has facts!
Ana: I have zero facts.

Ana swears there’s no alliance between “us four” (I think Jack, Jackson, and Holly) and when he rewatches this he can see. “I’m not in any alliance.” Why would you lie about that like that? Like lie… but why the extra? Tyleritis. Ovi says he’s worried that “the people” who were pushing for him to go were taking a shot at Jack when they took him out. Ana wants to know who the people are but Ovi doesn’t know because “the whole house voted me out.” Ana, “Will they strike at me?” He just knows its not Nicole and Cliff. Ana bullshits that she trusts them.

Meanwhile Bella tried to do damage control about the whole eBlack Widow thing withNicole. She had some convoluted nonsense about Jess tipping Kat off about a plan to save Ovi and Ovi planting a rumor about a girl’s alliance and Bella admitted in a panic but Jess gave all the dirt. Bella’s messy and Nicole didn’t seem to buy it.

Sam, Kat, and Jess debate what the best translation of the Bible is. This is real.

Ana immediately sells out her “#1” to the 6 Sh66ters. Jack, “These people talk like idiots. They tell everything.” Christie, “I hate it.” Talk turns to Cliff and Christie says she feels bad for him. Ana and Jackson get ANGRY. Jackson, “He told America he was putting us up.” The nerve. America is furious. Tommy thins he’s America’s Favorite. They’re watching him on the HOH cam and just being assholes. Cliff is walking around with the owl doll as he often does and they’re all mocking him and saying its a mission. Oh, apparently they hid the owl from him and he’s looking for it. Christie and Tommy feel bad and Tommy wants to give it back to him. They think it might be a mission. They’re complete assholes. Now they’re making fun of OVi saying he get boners if he cuddles. Jackson makes fun of some story where Ovi said “It was mid winter and I was mid chub.” Oh, they’re back to making fun of Cliff again.

Nick is telling Bella how smart and cool Jack is and Bella goes OFF!
Nick: I love Jack and I don’t want to say I hope he goes but hypothetically he’s our biggest challenge.
Bella: Yeah, well, I don’t like Jack.
Nick: Oh really?
Bella: Yeah, I don’t like Jack.
Nick: Like as a person?
Bella: Yeah, I don’t like Jack.
Nick: As a person you don’t like him?
Bella: Hmm hmm.
Nick: Wow.
Bella: I think he plays on people’s emotions.
Nick: But I play on people’s emotions too.
Bella: But you’re so much more genuine.
Nick: Oh, because I actually care. Yeah.
Bella: He literally said like… he talked mad poo poo about Nicole the first three days. He said all you have to do its give her some attention, she doesn’t get male attention. Yeah, I don’t loving like Jack at all. Like don’t gently caress with him at all. On any level. At all.
Nick: Wooooow. That’s hosed up.
Bella: I think his stories are bullshit and I think he just makes people pity him. And even when he tries to make people pity him he doesn’t even do it right. I know he’s gone through some hard things, I know we all go through some hard things. But you don’t play people like that. Like I love Nicole.
Nick: Yeah, I couldn’t put her up.

Nicole interrupts before it can get real fun. Bella does NOT like Jack. Bella brings up what Jack said about her and Nick is shocked. Nicole says Bella told her right away. Bella says she was super sour about it. Nick says Jack said something nasty about Kemi after she worked out. I couldn’t hear it. Nick says Ana was pissed. Nicole, “He really bothers me.”

Nick: That’s hosed up.
Bella: That’s why I don’t get why you like Jack.
Nick: I didn’t know he said that!

Nick says Jack will run himself into trouble. Nicole says Jack was talking like he expects to go up. Nick says he doubts it. They say Sam is the only person who can beat him in POV. They all agree Sam has to stop winning stuff. Nicole says she thinks Jack was just fishing for sympathy and a promise not to put him up. Nicole says she’s a straight shooter and will tell someone if they’re going up.

The whole house is talking abut the owl, and a missing knife. Jackson is adamant that he washed it and put it in the drying rack because he had peanut butter on it and Kemi and Tommy are allergic. I still think the cool kids stole it but I dunno.

The Jacks talk about Ana. Jack says they talked out “the Christie situation and it’s fine. Jack, “I think she got what she wanted.”

Ana is telling Holly that Ovi told her that “they” will go after them to get at the guys. I don’t think that’s what Ovi said but somehow Holly and Ana come away from every conversation with “we’re the targets!” They discuss if they should distance themselves from the guys but they’re interrupted by the search for Orwell.

The cool kids did indeed steal the owl.
https://twitter.com/IGIF_/status/11...851116244918274

Holly in a panic tells Nicole that Tommy told her that Nick told her Nicole wants to put her up. Nicole is confused by that chain of events but swears she didn’t say that. Nicole says she’s pissed off but she and Holly go back on Chthe owl search.

Kat, Nick, and Bella are searching now too. Tommy is also in the search which is…

Ana telling Jackson that “certain people” think they call the shots in the alliance and everyone should have a voice. Jackson agrees and correctly guesses she’s talking about Jack and Christie. Ana thinks even though they act like they run things they’re not targets. Jackson says “they” think targeting Ana will gently caress with Jack. He tells her to play her own game and cover her own rear end. Jackson rambles, I think about Nick and Bella.

Tommy points out to Jackson that he has peanut butter on his knuckles. They and Holly are happy about the owl thing and do gun stuff. They think Nicole might be in Team America too because she’s really looking. Maybe she just is bored and wants to help out the 50 year old dude?

Nicole tells Ovi what Holly told her Tommy told her Nick said. She’s mad at Nick bt doesn’t want to get Holly or Tommy in trouble. Ovi suggests going to Jack. Ovi says Nick and Bella tried to interrogate him today about the power. Nicole wonders if Nick, Bella, and Sam really did say it about her or if Holly and Tommy are trying to turn her away from them. Ovi thinks Holly was being genuine. S sure, why not? When has Holly not been genuine?

Sam says the owl might be in HOH so Jackson makes a VERY adamant defense thet Jack couldn’t have it and it couldn’t be there and whatever. It’s really over the top. Jackson’s a terrible liar.

Christie is a much better liar and is going on a whole rant about how this is a mission and they want them looking all night for the owl and she’s not going to play along to get people money. Its amazing how Christie manages to make herself the aggrieved party in a prank she helped start.

The all woke up David.
David: I’ve never seen so many people come into Camp Comeback.

Nicole asks Tommy if he’s heard anything she should be concerned about, Tommy says he hasn’t. Tommy says no one has mentioned her except that she loves him. He says her name comes up sometimes hone people wonder who has the power. Nicole says it would be easier if she had it. Tommy says he feels the same about the 2nd power and it puts a target on you if you didn’t lose. But he assures Nicole she doesn’t have to worry. Nicole implies someone “interrogated” her but won’t give Tommy names. Tommy says he though she was nervous with Nick, Bella, and Sam. Nicole says she was interrogating him about who she’d put up and HE said she’d put up Holly and Ana (I believe this is a true account). Tommy says you don’t havve to answer that until you win HOH. Nicole thinks when she doesn’t answer people don’t trust her. Tommy doing his usual good job connecting with Nicole but this is gonna kill him the more he backstabs people. Tommy says everyone is loud and vocal and she’s quiet and “people fear the unknown.” He promises if he hears anything he’ll come to her. Nicole says she’d never interrogate someone. Tommy says he doesn’t think they meant it badly it’s just their style. He says Nick and Bella have her back. Nicole says she feels better. Tommy says its a crazy day because they’re locked down inside. Tommy says he just wants to talk about non game stuff. Nicole says Ovi and David are nice to talk to because there’s no game paranoia. Tommy shades David saying he’s playing games, but Nicole says he’s great to talk about his feelings. Tommy, “I meant to do that today.” Tommy promises Nicole that he has her back, even though he totally doesn’t.

Christie is really putting on a show about the owl. Ovi and Nicole are now of the mind that part of the Whacktivity could be hiding stuff so if they find the owl it might keep the power from getting powerful. Ovi says he thinks Ana and Christie might have wanted to keep him but wanted to get Holly, Sam, Jess, and Tommy were the ones who they wanted on board. Oh, stupid, naive Ovi. Nicole is confused by this randomness, as she should be. “I think Tommy might be close to everyone.” Duh. Ovi says if Nick did say that stuff to Tommy he told Holly, not Nicole. Nicole says she just talked to Tommy about it he said he didn’t hear anything about it. They agree he’s sketchy.

Bella tells Nick that thinks Nicole is mad about the Black Widows thing but she damage controlled it. Nick says not to lie to Nicole because she’s smart. Nick says he was trying to give Nicole advice. I think Nick and Bella really do want to work with Nicole but they’re just suck sloppy players.

Cliff says he thinks people are just punking him because he was messing around with a fake rat today.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam told Kemi he was going to try and flip the vote to save her. He figured he had him, Nick, Bella, Nicole, and Cliff but had to get Gr8ful people on board. He went to Jack who tried to act like he was open to doing what the group* wanted but Christie, Holly, and Ana shut it down hard. I don't think there's really a path here because the 6 Sh66ters are so dead set on Kemi and Kat is close to Jess. And Sam won't push hard against Gr8ful. Its good he's awake and realizes he needs to do something but I don't think its here.

*Jack actually told Sam he wanted "what's best for Gr8ful." It obviously doesn't mean anything because Sam already knows but its funny how terrible a player Jack is. Sam, to his credit, did a good job not reacting at all.

Meanwhile Nick and Bella are the main targets for next week again and Cliff and Nicole have dropped back down. Why? I mean Nick and Bella have been playing sloppy so there's always reasons but its basically just that Gr8ful are ridiculous players.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Anything new on the feeds?

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/s...204287538569218

Guess not.

Lets pray for a Nicole HOH, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, so from what I can tell there was a REAL effort from Sam and Bella to flip the votes yesterday but it never really got going because they don't want a divided vote (and wouldn't have the numbers to win it even if they did).

But the cool kids know about it and are now convinced "a line has been drawn" and there will be a split vote tonight. They're confident they have the votes since Kat is the theoretical swing vote but they seem all worked up about it in all the usual ways.

To make things even dumber Kemi has FULLY turned against Bella and was actively campaigning to the cool kids that if she stayed she'd leave them alone and go after Bella and Nick. They eventually found this out so they're most definitely not keeping Kemi. But somehow Kemi is now an ally to the cool kids. Because this house actually plays worse than FOUTTE.

Oh, and somewhere along the line Nick, Bella, Sam, Christie, and Tommy formed an alliance joking called "The Flaming Five." This seems quasi-serious from Nick and Bella as they always name this as their ideal F5. Sam's obviously worried about his game now that he's learned about Gr8ful so it might have been serious for him. But Tommy immediately told Jack.

Also Sam appears to have at least quasi told Nicole about Gr8ful. I don't know if he confirmed the alliance and name but he told her that Jack and Co always gently caress up and say "the eight... i mean the nine" around him. So again, I guess our prayers are on a Nicole HOH.