Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Instead of taking a comic strip and making it into a pizzeria they should have taken this pizzeria and made him into a comic strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How did this man get his hands on the proprietary orange sauce? Also the cheese is orange. He just MURDERED the trash pizza with a paint scraper.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jul 8, 2019

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I've seen that video like eight times, is that what that pizza was meant to look like?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Much like these forums, the pizza oven is also fueled by a trash fire :eng101:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Somfin posted:

I've seen that video like eight times, is that what that pizza was meant to look like?

Who are you to question mestre da pizza?!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Hello, my name is Thots and Prayers. You may know me from other Let's Reads like Shadow over Vegas: White Trash Mom Sacrificed for Nugs. Today we're going to be tackling: {Arabiolosis} - Mazri's 10 Laws to Convert From Thinking Species Into Feeling Species. Written by Nathen Mazri and edited by absolutely no one, not even Nathen Mazri.

This book is 1/3 memoir and 1/3 self-help guide. The missing 1/3 is the work done to assemble those two pieces into some sort of coherent delivery as they're really just haphazardly woven together. There's ten chapters plus an introduction/preface/summary - let the entergagement begin!

Intro/Preface

Right off the bat we're greeted by the AuthorHouse.com mark of quality assurance letting us know the chocolate chip cookies coming will be of the best... Sorry, my bad - that's Toll House. AuthorHouse is a self-publishing outlet that will spam your ebook into every possible nook and cranny for the low, low price of $2,899 minimum. (This is the level where hardcover copies start to become available)

Please note: $2,899 did not cover running spell check.

(Quick aside: anything quoted is (sic))

summary posted:

Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of the kingdom for his freedom. All Nathen wanted was to feel alive.

Nathen the surviving soldier prisoner only wanted to feel alive. And to write. But not read what he has written. He's more of an ideas man.

quote:

Nathen, a young Arab-Canadian man is leaving Laval in the French province of Quebec with his family to settle in a soon to be discovered a tyrannical kingdom of Arabia in the middle of the desert sinking his soul in monotony, an unspoken epidemic, and defeated by suppression for over 12 years of his life lingering with broken dreams, Scoliosis, sexual identity crisis, bipolar disease, and the struggle to claim true elusive love.

Nathen's truest love turned out to be gigantic run-on sentences.

Also as previously noted: the word 'bipolar' does not appear a single time in the book. I guess we're supposed to infer this is some sort of manic-phase creation? I dunno.

quote:

THE MOST SHOCKING REVELATION NEVER BEEN TOLD BEFORE

I honestly think this is a reference to the Princess Diana conspiracy theory.

preface posted:

All that is written here is based on true facts. Narrated by Nathen Mazri. The names have been changed and kept anonymous to protect their identity and privacy to prevent any harm to their true identity. The matters publicized in the books were not of legitimate public interest or general opinion, rather of personal opinion based on experience.

Well, it's certainly sounds like legalese. He is right about these matters not being of interest, I'll give him that.

Cover Artist Synopsis posted:

The Lebanese artist, Omar Yaman, expresses the symbolism of suppression instilled in the author's soul that has shaped him into the man he is today. The artistic black lines inspired by the "Farsi", Persian language with a long history of poetry and literature, express the strength and sorrow within shielded by the charisma and beauty of the author, Nathen Mazri, creating a man of passion, empathy, and ambition to fight suppression for eternity as the lines point to his petite lips as it the result of his words that gave him a voice to speak louder on the advocacy for freedom and the fight against suppression called Arabiolosis.

The surrounding text implies that the artist Yaman wrote this but the gigantic rear end-kissing second sentence (of two) seems purestrain Mazri. I love the reference to the 'petite lips' of the charismatic, beautiful, passionate, empathetic, ambitious author.

Also all this is talking about this Fiverr work of art:

Okay, enough with the book flotsam. Up next: Chapter 1: Saudi Arabia - Boring. And Suppressive. But Mostly Boring.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
(Also: it's a busy week coming up for me so updates will happen as I get time. Cheers!)

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I love you

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:five:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I really hope Garfield plays a pivotal role in his memoirs.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"Gradually it was revealed to Nathen that the line between good and evil does not run through nations, classes, or political parties, but through every cowboy cut lasagna"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Somfin posted:

Did you see how proud he was of it? That was actually the best case scenario for how that pizza turned out

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

How do I order this with the app?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

is there a Garfield Without Garfield version of thsi

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if the dude just hates saudi arabia and thats what this is all about i might buy 1 pizza from him

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Buyin garfizzas to own the saudis

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

LadyPictureShow posted:

Who are you to question mestre da pizza?!

The video continuously escalates so perfectly it almost feels like it HAS to be a joke. At every step you think “oh gently caress me how can it get worse”, then they hit you with the trash fire, then the paint scrapper attack, and lol at the garnish flourish at the end

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Thots and Prayers posted:

Nathen's truest love turned out to be gigantic run-on sentences.

:f5:ing for the next chapter

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Captain Beans posted:

The video continuously escalates so perfectly it almost feels like it HAS to be a joke. At every step you think “oh gently caress me how can it get worse”, then they hit you with the trash fire, then the paint scrapper attack, and lol at the garnish flourish at the end

Half a tube of mayo and...three jalapeno slices for garnish.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im trying to order some dominos pizza online and corn isnt listed on the menu do i have to phone and ask or bring my own whats the deal

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Half a tube of mayo and...three jalapeno slices for garnish.

Those are olives duh

Very italiano

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

JK Fresco posted:

Those are olives duh

Very italiano

drat. For some reason I thought they were jalapeno slices. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a real Mestre da pizza. I also lack the weird swagger.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I envy the confidence of the trash pizza man.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elderbean posted:

I envy the confidence of the trash pizza man.

*Tosses dough in air*
*Tears on first toss*
*Quickly puts it back on the counter and pinches it together like he meant to do that*
*Leans back to smirk and throw up a cool peace sign*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Trash Fire Pizza Man had a whole thread of poo poo pizza dedicated to him not too long ago. A shame it didn't last long enough for the Garfster to revolutionize the medium with his orangey cardboard 4 pepperoni masterpieces

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wanna see him make a cappuccino.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Wanna see him make a cappuccino.

*opens coffee maker and shovels in a mound of dirt and a dead cat*

*turns to camera and winks*

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*opens coffee maker and shovels in a mound of dirt and a dead cat*

*turns to camera and winks*

*Spits on top of the cup of coffee several times*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Adds a dollop of mayo instead of milk foam

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Adds a dollop of mayo instead of milk foam

I think you mean squeezes in enough to fill half of the cup.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Three raisins on top plunk plunk plunk

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How did I miss that he only has one hand on the table.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Arbuckle is crafty like that.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

How did I miss that he only has one hand on the table.

How long have you not noticed that

How long has Garfield been running

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
just the restaurant version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54M9KMBQhsk

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

*Tosses dough in air*
*Tears on first toss*
*Quickly puts it back on the counter and pinches it together like he meant to do that*
*Leans back to smirk and throw up a cool peace sign*

Him twirling the pizza trowel thing and chunking up the deuce really elevate it

Catupiry seems like some nasty poo poo, id rather eat provel

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Him twirling the pizza trowel thing and chunking up the deuce really elevate it

Catupiry seems like some nasty poo poo, id rather eat provel

Are you sure that's not a paint knife or something like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The thing he cuts it with is definitely some kind of paint scraper

I don’t know what they call the thing they place the pizza in the oven with

Chunk up the deuce means throw up a peace sign sideways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCCDBqJtuWk