Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

i threw a couple of bucks toward her patreon, i sympathize with being in a lovely position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I enjoy that Ember Moon's twitter bio is so long it cuts off the link to her merch page.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WWE ruined her and I hate them.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wouldnt say they ruined her, i would say that they suck at pushing her.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
She's a great wrestler but her gimmick is really bad

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i wouldnt say they ruined her, i would say that they suck at pushing her.

She and Hania Huntress were the two most promising prospects in the US women's scene in quite a while and both have effectively fallen off the map. Its crazy.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sleepwalkers posted:

apparently allie kat is legit living out of her car right now with busted ac and doing work at starbucks while making towns. :(

Can she not move back where she was before following MJF or whatever? Or would it be the same situation where there's no place to live?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Can she not move back where she was before following MJF or whatever? Or would it be the same situation where there's no place to live?

she previously lived in austin which is undergoing a horrendous housing crisis right now. for example the apt i had in 2014 was 880 per month, and when i left in 2017 the new listed rent rate was 1500. she probably cant afford to move back.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
being a homeless vagabond is terrible, but

it helps with the cat gimmick.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Did Allie have a non-wrestling job to make ends meat before, that she quit in order to make the move?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Almost certainly, every Midwest indie wrestler does.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

disco's shoot job is being the doorperson for a major strip club out here in vegas. his nametag just says "Disco"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I love interacting with #brands

https://twitter.com/Office/status/1148695946047426562

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This could have gone in like 7 different threads and gotten lost in each of them, I felt segregating it to this one was perfect and had the most chance of being seen/appreciated by everyone

https://twitter.com/campos_gon/status/1148689249929240581

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

please tito pound alberto el patrons face into mush

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

HerraS posted:

please tito pound alberto el patrons face into mush

This but vice versa

Actually make it a mutual face mushing

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

I know it's in to complain about every single WWE wrestler tweeting anything that's not veiled contempt for their position but that's solid for his gimmick, c'mon.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Hellblazer187 posted:

Did Allie have a non-wrestling job to make ends meat before, that she quit in order to make the move?

Yep. She wrote a thing when it went down, she quit her job and moved cross-country to a new place where she didn’t really know anyone.

From the sound of it, MJF was like “I’ve got AEW money, drop everything to move and live with me and I’ll take care of you”, and then after she did he broke up with her.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
No wonder Cornette likes him, he lives the gimmick. The gimmick being a shitlord.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Gaz-L posted:

No wonder Cornette likes him, he lives the gimmick. The gimmick being a shitlord.

Yeah, I've had that thought, it also makes me glad that I don't really like his gimmick, I find it boring. But I'm likely in a minority of opinion, and that's ok.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

OctoberCountry posted:

She's a great wrestler but her gimmick is really bad

Is she still a hunter from Bloodborne?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've been watching Rollout and Ember rules though.

smikey posted:

Yeah, I've had that thought, it also makes me glad that I don't really like his gimmick, I find it boring. But I'm likely in a minority of opinion, and that's ok.

I've never heard of him but he sounds like a real piece of poo poo.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It feels impossible to know where MJF's character and real person begin and end. Like the reason people like him is because he's so committed to the gimmick of being a piece of poo poo. But what if he IS just a piece of poo poo? But he can't be as bad a piece of poo poo as the MJF character, can he? That's just absurd because he seems to KNOW he's the heel? Right?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most of the greatest monsters throughout history knew that they were very, very bad. it's made up that they all thought they were good guys. like hitler, and mjf

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sell the tie Cody

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bztc406Fksq/

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

coconono posted:

She and Hania Huntress were the two most promising prospects in the US women's scene in quite a while and both have effectively fallen off the map. Its crazy.
Hania had raw physical abilities but never even remotely put it together. I get that the only relevance she had on the indies was her feud with Ember, but that's a bad comparison.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm going to be honest.

I popped at Yeehaw McGraw.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1148799722922086401

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Joey Janela and Enzo getting into a fistfight at a Blink-182 concert just amuses me for whatever reason.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
https://twitter.com/real1/status/1148799480747233281?s=21

As many in the comments are reminding him, this is the same guy who tried to cause a scene at Survivor Series last year

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

Joey Janela and Enzo getting into a fistfight at a Blink-182 concert just amuses me for whatever reason.

It's because it's loving HILARIOUS my dude.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

why do Joey Janela and Enzo have beef anyway?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Because it’s the sort of bizarre bullshit that we need in this life.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

IDONTPOST posted:

joey owned him on twitter a few times i think

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

At least now all their fans won’t have to call their moms because the concert got cancelled.

I mean how could Blink 182 out do that?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/real1/status/1148804133962620928

my training partner mickey gall lmfao

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

IDONTPOST posted:

Cause Enzo loving sucks

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Enzo is worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Dangerous Person posted:

Cause Enzo loving sucks

yeah no poo poo but i want to see why enzo so mad about joey either way