Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Making that video was dumb as hell. Taking clips from it to make it worse is also dumb as hell. That being said, free the kids and immigrants and lock up ICE and CBP in the loving camps instead.

Edit: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

Making that video was dumb as hell. Taking clips from it to make it worse is also dumb as hell. That being said, free the kids and immigrants and lock up ICE and CBP in the loving camps instead.

Edit: :synpa:

I'm not saying you're wrong, because you aren't.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Of course, remember how liberals leapt to the defense of Kevin Spacey because he was gay?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Happy anniversary!

https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/2554608773?s=19

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I have some questions about this, none of which I think I want to know the answers to.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He's leaning into to

https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/1148487499674599424

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Nobody was curious, Kevin.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Great, another decade of endless, horrified screaming. Thanks, Kevin.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Someone get these dicks out of my brown!!!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/christiec733/status/1148654258507698176?s=21

“You should start a garden!”

“HOW DARE YOU STRIP MY RIGHT TO VOTE”

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

Check out the orange profile photo

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Bogus Adventure posted:

This is just Trump using that one Snapchat filter.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I feel it's more like "the people currently defending him would be condemning him". But isn't Erickson the same person who complained about having to walk home a quarter of a mile after missing an interview, or something? I think about that sometimes, and marvel at how someone can be more of a useless lump than me.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Jurgan posted:

Of course, remember how liberals leapt to the defense of Kevin Spacey because he was gay?

Or Dennis Hastert and Mark Foley.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Dr Christmas posted:

Or Dennis Hastert and Mark Foley.

I read that as Mick Foley at first, and was real concerned I missed some super huge scandal with him.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I read that as Mick Foley at first, and was real concerned I missed some super huge scandal with him.

Mick is the hero we need

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Foley is good, it’s Socko you’ve got to look out for.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Every Twitter account that ends with three or more numbers should be flagged and have their posts hidden as questionable content.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

LawfulWaffle posted:

Every Twitter account that ends with three or more numbers should be flagged and have their posts hidden as questionable content.

Even @WeisseNationalischte1488?!?! But where else will I get my cat memes?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bogus Adventure posted:

The aliens have landed and they're voting Republican!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Idiot social media

https://twitter.com/jason_kint/status/1148781799256068106

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

AngryRobotsInc posted:

He’s the guy who lives in a van down by the river right

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Okay, lady, which avenue should he have taken? I am all agog to know.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

So uh as legal strategies go I’m no lawyer but this doesn’t look like a great one. To me

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

i hope there's an update later as they get ratings bombed, and then close months later

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

christmas boots posted:

So uh as legal strategies go I’m no lawyer but this doesn’t look like a great one. To me

Seems pretty sound, in a "never give anything away" kind of way. Like, technically, you're not required to create an account to view the facebook website. Also technically, you're not required to give your name, phone number, birth date, etc, just A name, phone number, etc.
I am also not a lawyer, but "denying things that aren't 100% verifiable facts" seems like pretty good standard procedure.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Jesus, how milquetoast do black people have to be about human rights before these people will approve of their actions?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

hyperhazard posted:

Jesus, how milquetoast do black people have to be about human rights before these people will approve of their actions?

Remember, corner one of these people about what they don't like about Obama and they'll say he "stirred up racial tensions"'

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Jul 10, 2019

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Last time a friend tried to sign up for Facebook they weren't allowed to without a phone number and a picture of themself. You can't just leave it blank any more. I don't blame them for noping out on that.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well according to one Borr's comic, dead would be quiet enough.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

hyperhazard posted:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Beat me to it.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
See also: people defending Trump joking about sexually assaulting children as “locker room talk”, but a literal athlete saying in a literal locker room that she didn’t like Trump is high treason.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"Please, sir, may I have the opportunity to not be shot in the back by police?"

"Gee golly, since you asked so nicely, absolutely! Equality achieved! All you had to do was be polite and we would have stopped oppressing you decades ago!"

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

Altair was mixed Arab and English, but he just looked really similar to Desmond (who's basically a smorgasbord of ethnic background).

Yeah but he's voiced by an American so you got all his fellow assassins sounding like Apu from the Simpson's and then one American guy

chitoryu12 posted:

The breadbasket growing soy beans to sell to the Chinese :v:

Or how often does the average American use corn as a staple?

Katt has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Jul 10, 2019

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Picnic Princess posted:

"Please, sir, may I have the opportunity to not be shot in the back by police?"

"Gee golly, since you asked so nicely, absolutely! Equality achieved! All you had to do was be polite and we would have stopped oppressing you decades ago!"

There's also the thread favorite cartoon of MLK talking about "peaceful protests" and mad scribbling in the margins about how dare he call himself a man of God.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

TinTower posted:

See also: people defending Trump joking about sexually assaulting children as “locker room talk”, but a literal athlete saying in a literal locker room that she didn’t like Trump is high treason.

Yes, well, it's different because he's the president.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Katt posted:

Yeah but he's voiced by an American so you got all his fellow assassins sounding like Apu from the Simpson's and then one American guy

The breadbasket growing soy beans to sell to the Chinese :v:

Or how often does the average American use corn as a staple?

Everytime the average American consumes processed food products. America's a corn hole.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jollity Farm posted:

I feel it's more like "the people currently defending him would be condemning him". But isn't Erickson the same person who complained about having to walk home a quarter of a mile after missing an interview, or something? I think about that sometimes, and marvel at how someone can be more of a useless lump than me.

He also shot a newspaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Everytime the average American consumes processed food products. America's a corn hole.

Yeah because farm subsidies make it cheaper than sugar as a sweetener.

I'm not even against farm subsidies. They're important. Just maybe save them for stuff the people eat?