Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazz Marimba
Jan 4, 2012

I like barefoot in general cuz I hate shoes/socks, but feet have so much traction I can't easily play more than two consecutive sixteenths, so I play either with my daily shoes, or socks. used to wear Converse because they were lightweight, but now I'm wearing docs. Really I'll play with anything lightweight and not too much traction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebraska Tim
Feb 2, 2010

Enos Cabell posted:

Really stupid question time, but what do you guys like using for footwear? I've got an old pair of running shoes that I use cause they're fairly light, but they are falling apart now and I need to get something else. My normal street shoes feel too heavy when I play.

Puma Super Liga OG. Fairly lightweight, comfy fit, thin soles, just the right amount of grip. Personally would prefer barefoot if I could stop jamming my toes into the chain.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

I'm new at this and just learning/practicing but bare feet has been working fine for me so far. I imagine if I was playing for more than 30 minutes at a time that I might need something else, or if I ever started playing faster on the bass drum.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Thanks guys, I've got a pair of Chucks I use for weight lifting so I'll give them a shot. I tried playing barefoot, but I also have huge size 13 feet and they constantly get jammed into the chain when I do.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

Enos Cabell posted:

Thanks guys, I've got a pair of Chucks I use for weight lifting so I'll give them a shot. I tried playing barefoot, but I also have huge size 13 feet and they constantly get jammed into the chain when I do.

Hmm, I have size 13 as well, but I'm not having anything of the sort happen. Worst I have is occasionally if I play hard the beater comes back pretty far and bops me a bit, but I adjusted the tension to what I think is a pretty good spot and it hasn't happened much.

The reason I'm commenting on this is that I'm wondering if I'm putting my foot in the wrong spot or something, since I just kind of put it where it felt right and have had zero formal (or informal) instruction.

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

This post from a couple pages ago is a good showcase of kick drum technique. The kick is kind of counter-intuitive because we are taught to focus so much on rebound when it comes to the hands but with your kick you actually want to really lay your beater into the head. Look at the guy's resting position in that video, the beater is touching the kick until he lets go, the chain handles all the rebound for him.

Jazz Marimba
Jan 4, 2012

Okay, I got a new kit a few weeks ago and I'm super excited I can finally share some pics. Gretsch Catalina Club: 12/14/18, and it came with a 13" Pearl piccolo snare and bags for everything. I finally got the chance to set it up at home, along with my new 21" Zildjian K Custom Organic ride and my SPD-SX on a real stand instead of the TV tray I was using :woop:

I'm still futzing with the exact setup. I'd like the rack tom and pad to be a little more to the right, but the kit didn't come with a mounting arm, just the bracket.

Overall though, :iia:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Christ. I normally keep my bass pedal foot bare because the cool metal feels nice against the skin, and I feel like I get good control that way.

HOWEVER, it is now summer even in Finland and it's like +30 celsius outside, and it's like trying to play a slip & slide. I need something cool (temperature-wise, but rock credibility-wise doesn't hurt) with a lot of grip. Suggestions?

Also, I realized I have a problem. I was playing Highway to Hell today, and there's this part where you go from the hi-hat to the ride, to the crash, to the ride, and back to the hi-hat again fairly quickly.

I've noticed that on quick transitions like this, my right arm kinda loses it's place (or my brain is anticipating the next move and cuts the arm motio short or something) and I will fairly often just outright miss the hi-hat on the last hit.

It's also a problem on R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion where I have to go back and forth between the hi-hat and floor tom regularly. That's where I especially notice that my brain just kinda anticipates going back to the floor tom and I miss the hi-hat unless I concentrate hard on the motion, and then it becomes hard to follow the rhythm.

I've only been playing for around six months now (and I had to take a ~two month break in the middle because I busted up my arm) so this may be a complete newbie thing, but anyone have any good ideas on how I could work on this? My best idea so far is to just set up the metronome to a quick RPM and intentionally go from the hi-hat to the cymbals and back, to the tom and back etc.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jul 1, 2019

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

Der Shovel posted:

I've only been playing for around six months now (and I had to take a ~two month break in the middle because I busted up my arm) so this may be a complete newbie thing, but anyone have any good ideas on how I could work on this? My best idea so far is to just set up the metronome to a quick RPM and intentionally go from the hi-hat to the cymbals and back, to the tom and back etc.

In the month or so I've been playing, I've found that what works well for me on a motion or weird timing that I have trouble with is to do it a bunch at like 70bpm (or slower if needed) until I can do it reliably at that speed, bump up to 90 and repeat, and so forth. Just repetition in general is working for me, and the slower BPM helps my lizard brain wrap itself around un-intuitive (at least for me) patterns.

I'd suggest the same for you, except for something that straightforward maybe start closer to 90-120bpm and go up from there. Just play those same few bars over and over until you don't have to think about it anymore.

A couple times I've also mucked around with the position of various kit pieces on my electronic kit when I decided that part of the problem was just awkward placement of the floor tom of whatever - I attribute that to my initial setup being from verbal advice and looking at pictures/videos and not actually knowing how things should feel

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

shortspecialbus posted:

A couple times I've also mucked around with the position of various kit pieces on my electronic kit when I decided that part of the problem was just awkward placement of the floor tom of whatever - I attribute that to my initial setup being from verbal advice and looking at pictures/videos and not actually knowing how things should feel

Yeah that's something I've considered too. The trouble with that is that this is a Roland kit so there's not a whole hell of a lot of room to move anything around :v:

But I've noticed that even the placement of the drum kit in front of me, and in relation to my seat has a huge effect. Because I live in a fairly small flat, the drum kit is stowed away when I'm not playing, so I can't just leave everything in the same spot, and I find that I have to start playing, move the kit, play some more, move it again, move my seat around, until I find that muscle memory sweet spot.

Jazz Marimba
Jan 4, 2012

shortspecialbus posted:

In the month or so I've been playing, I've found that what works well for me on a motion or weird timing that I have trouble with is to do it a bunch at like 70bpm (or slower if needed) until I can do it reliably at that speed, bump up to 90 and repeat, and so forth. Just repetition in general is working for me, and the slower BPM helps my lizard brain wrap itself around un-intuitive (at least for me) patterns.

I'd suggest the same for you, except for something that straightforward maybe start closer to 90-120bpm and go up from there. Just play those same few bars over and over until you don't have to think about it anymore.

This, except instead of playing the same few bars, isolate the 3-4 notes giving you trouble. You'll get more reps faster, ingraining it quicker. Once it starts feeling comfortable, add a note before it, then after, etc.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah that's something I've considered too. The trouble with that is that this is a Roland kit so there's not a whole hell of a lot of room to move anything around :v:

But I've noticed that even the placement of the drum kit in front of me, and in relation to my seat has a huge effect. Because I live in a fairly small flat, the drum kit is stowed away when I'm not playing, so I can't just leave everything in the same spot, and I find that I have to start playing, move the kit, play some more, move it again, move my seat around, until I find that muscle memory sweet spot.

Yeah, I have a TD-17KV with the newer "compact" stand and there's only so much you can do with it, but it's actually kind of a lot if you start turning the entire kit and adjusting the outer angles. My main annoyance is I seem to want the hat pedal to be right where the stupid leftmost post is with how I have it. I need to try to deal with that at some point.

Suggestion for getting things back: put some black electrical tape on the tubes where they join up with each other and put little silver sharpie marks where they line up. Then just rotate everything back to where your marks line up when you're putting it back out to play. The tape keeps it from marring the actual plastic and lets you change it over time if needed.

Edit: ^^^^ Yeah that's more of what I meant, I guess that's what I do too. Usually what I have trouble with is like a 1-4 measure pattern so I'll do parts of it and then the whole thing and so forth.

ssb fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jul 1, 2019

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jazz Marimba posted:

This, except instead of playing the same few bars, isolate the 3-4 notes giving you trouble. You'll get more reps faster, ingraining it quicker. Once it starts feeling comfortable, add a note before it, then after, etc.

Yeah, that's what I figured. It's starting to look like the trick to learning anything drum related is to repeat it often and then repeat it some more :) Weird, huh?

Here's another question. Earlier this year I had to take a two month break from drumming and exercise after managing to get myself tendonitis in my right elbow. The cause is probably not a mystery: I took up drumming and upped my gym workouts to 3 weight sessions + rowing machine cardio in between at the same time, and my arm just couldn't take it.

I'm rehabbing it now, but in the interest of avoiding it flaring up again, are there any good practises you more experienced drummers are taking to avoid arm problems? I've taken to stretching my forearms and biceps before I start to play, but that doesn't really do anything for the tendons. Has anyone had success with tennis elbow braces or something?

Oh, and if anyone IS suffering from the same problem (sharp pain in the connecting tendons on the inside crook of your elbow when you flex your bicep), eccentric exercise is good for the tendons according to my physio. Lift up a fairly light (2-3kg if you're not used to working out, 5-6kg or more if you are) and then let it lower it down while kind of pushing up against the downward motion. You'll feel a pretty strong stretch in the tendons if you're doing it right. Do three sets of 15-20 reps every day.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jul 2, 2019

Jazz Marimba
Jan 4, 2012

I haven't used an e-kit for any length of time until the aforementioned friend started keeping his at my place. So far it's been fine, but lately I've been revisiting funk/busy sixteenth note playing, and sixteenth note pull out strokes on the snare (ghost note followed by an accented note) are making the back of my left hand a little numb. This doesn't happen on my acoustic kit. Is this just A Thing with e-kits since they have less rebound, or is there something I can do about it?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

When I bought my e-kit, I played with with the only drumsticks I had, which were the ones that came with Rock Band. I would also get numbness which I assumed was from hitting the rubber pads.

I bought Zildjian's anti-vibe drum sticks which have a rubber core designed to lessen the impact, and it worked. No more numbness.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

Jazz Marimba posted:

I haven't used an e-kit for any length of time until the aforementioned friend started keeping his at my place. So far it's been fine, but lately I've been revisiting funk/busy sixteenth note playing, and sixteenth note pull out strokes on the snare (ghost note followed by an accented note) are making the back of my left hand a little numb. This doesn't happen on my acoustic kit. Is this just A Thing with e-kits since they have less rebound, or is there something I can do about it?

I think it somewhat depends on the kit and what type of mesh (or if it's just outright rubber), how it's adjusted, plus the drumsticks as already mentioned.

When I first got my TD-17, the snare was so tight that you could just kind of drop a stick on it and it would bounce for several seconds. One of the toms was even worse. I had to loosen it up a bit - I tried to get the feel about the same as a snare drum I played with for a few minutes at a Guitar Center.

I do have some of the Zildjian anti-vibe sticks but I haven't really felt much of a difference personally or really had any numbness/pain at all. Then again, I'm playing beginner riffs, so that could have something to do with it as well :shrug:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Question:

Does anyone have any good ideas for improving kick pedal speed? I'm fine most of the time, but if I'm playing something like For Whom the Bell Tolls, there are these occasional super fast pedal hits in there which I'm fairly sure were meant to be played with a double bass pedal but maybe not?

In any case I could do with more speed and control with my pedal in any case, and while it's something that's improving on its own now that I'm playing regularly again, I'm still on the lookout for exercises that are goon-approved(tm).

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Der Shovel posted:

Question:

Does anyone have any good ideas for improving kick pedal speed? I'm fine most of the time, but if I'm playing something like For Whom the Bell Tolls, there are these occasional super fast pedal hits in there which I'm fairly sure were meant to be played with a double bass pedal but maybe not?

In any case I could do with more speed and control with my pedal in any case, and while it's something that's improving on its own now that I'm playing regularly again, I'm still on the lookout for exercises that are goon-approved(tm).

Short answer, practice.

If it's just a double hit then you can do it with a single pedal, but obviously for more sustained quick bass drum action you'll want a double pedal.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sebzilla posted:

Short answer, practice.

If it's just a double hit then you can do it with a single pedal, but obviously for more sustained quick bass drum action you'll want a double pedal.

Yeah that's what I was kinda afraid of :v:

I just don't have the muscle control for very fast repeated hits yet (even if it's just two), but it wasn't that long ago when I didn't have the muscle control for even moderately fast repeated hits so there's progress.

The big problem for me is detaching arm and leg control from each other. I'm kinda decent at it in that I can do syncopated pedal hits etc, but parts where I have to keep even a steady bass beat going while varying my arm speed still trip me up. But it's still fun to play so I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually.

Oh -- and thanks to Jazz Marimba and shortspecialbus for the tip. I spent some time just going from hi hat to the ride to the hi hat to the crash and repeating that, and it really helped.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Der Shovel posted:

Question:

I posted this a few pages ago, but I found this video while looking for exercises specifically to improve my single foot double and triple stroke speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0383ztb6ed4

Der Shovel posted:

The big problem for me is detaching arm and leg control from each other. I'm kinda decent at it in that I can do syncopated pedal hits etc, but parts where I have to keep even a steady bass beat going while varying my arm speed still trip me up. But it's still fun to play so I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually.

I'm slowly working my way through I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You from SpongeBob SquarePants (...what?) and there's 2 little fills that have been eating my lunch for months. Just yesterday I was able to start consistently getting them playing the song at 90% speed. They're not remotely hard or complex, but the bass drum is just irregular enough that it short circuits my brain and I either play too many or not enough notes.

Bar 37, bass on & of 1, & of 2, 3&4&. Bar 39, bass on 1&, & of 2, 3&4. Having to play just that full quarter note on 4 while my hands keep playing 16th notes blows my spot up every time :downsrim:

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 10, 2019

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Anyone have recommendations on an amp for an e-kit? Looking at a used KAT ka2 for $250, but haven't researched enough to really know what other good options are out there.

e: actually leaning pretty heavily towards a JBL EON 615 now, looks like I can snag a used one locally for about $300
e2: went with the eon615, sounds great and it will be nice to have a good PA for other poo poo from time to time

Enos Cabell fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jul 12, 2019

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I inherited a Behringer electronic kit from my sister. I've been playing drums since I was 10, but haven't had a kit for about 20 years now, so I'm excited. It's not at all like my beloved Ludwigs were, but it's compact and quiet.

I would like to add another pad or two, so clearly I'm going to have to upgrade the module. Any suggestions? I don't want to spend too much on it as it's just for fun. I'd mostly like to add a second crash cymbal pad and have a few more sounds to play with.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLr-E7RAuWU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
That beaten & drilled trash can lid sounds better than his triggered kick and toms

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Duke Chin posted:

That beaten & drilled trash can lid sounds better than his triggered kick and toms

I get why you would trigger stuff, but ugh. Stupid.

Drum news: I've been hunting for drum brain upgrades for a while, my wife saw me shopping the other day and said, "You could replace your acoustic set for that much. Why don't you?" :aaaaa:

So a PDP kit, low volume cymbals, and rtom black holes are on the way. I am freaking amped.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
gently caress! My apartment office just told me I've gotten multiple noise complaints from my electronic drum kit. I asked if it was the apartment downstairs from me, and they said well we can't tell you but we've actually had multiple complaints (which they didn't tell tell me until I called about a maintenance request, meaning they've been letting the problem fester for at least a week or two). IDGI. I'm wearing headphones, feathering the bass drum, not smashing the sticks. How can anyone hear me?

I think there are three things probably. One, I need to build a riser to isolate the vibrations from the kit. Two, the back of the bass drum pad was right against the wall, so maybe it was sending vibrations through the building? Third, I need to move it away from the door and into my bedroom.

Still, part of what makes drumming so loving cathartic for me is that I can go fast and let go and freak the gently caress out. They told me that next time there's a complaint they're going to put a report on file (which I don't think is fair, given they really put off telling me about the noise complaints). I really don't want to stop drumming! It's so cathartic, it's a great social activity, exactly the role I want to play in a band, I loving love it so much. But I absolutely cannot be playing if every second I'm thinking about paranoid about the neighbors. And I want to be going hard at least four hours a day.

What do I DO? I feel bound up in ropes! I was thinking about learning piano or guitar or vocals? But that's not the same.

Telephones fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 3, 2019

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Wouldn't putting it in your bedroom also be directly above your downstairs neighbor's bedroom? You might have better luck setting it up in your front room, depending on what times you play. There are tons of tutorials out there about soundproofing a room, but like you said it involves building floor risers and treating the floors and walls to eat the sound/vibrations. It's a pretty major construction job but if you're DIY enough it's not impossible. Since you're upstairs you should definitely at least put a thick rubber mat down, like the square puzzle kind they have at gyms and karate dojos. You might also look around for a place in your town that rents rooms for band rehearsal space, though that would be another couple hundred dollars in rent every month.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Takes No Damage posted:

You might also look around for a place in your town that rents rooms for band rehearsal space, though that would be another couple hundred dollars in rent every month.

Yeah. I know it’s probably not what they want to hear, but my instinct would be to find somewhere else to move my set and practice. A friend’s house, storage space, etc. For me it’d be too hard to focus on letting loose if I knew someone was potentially just sitting there in another room fuming @ me

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Telephones posted:

gently caress! My apartment office just told me I've gotten multiple noise complaints from my electronic drum kit. I asked if it was the apartment downstairs from me, and they said well we can't tell you but we've actually had multiple complaints (which they didn't tell tell me until I called about a maintenance request, meaning they've been letting the problem fester for at least a week or two). IDGI. I'm wearing headphones, feathering the bass drum, not smashing the sticks. How can anyone hear me?

I think there are three things probably. One, I need to build a riser to isolate the vibrations from the kit. Two, the back of the bass drum pad was right against the wall, so maybe it was sending vibrations through the building? Third, I need to move it away from the door and into my bedroom.

Still, part of what makes drumming so loving cathartic for me is that I can go fast and let go and freak the gently caress out. They told me that next time there's a complaint they're going to put a report on file (which I don't think is fair, given they really put off telling me about the noise complaints). I really don't want to stop drumming! It's so cathartic, it's a great social activity, exactly the role I want to play in a band, I loving love it so much. But I absolutely cannot be playing if every second I'm thinking about paranoid about the neighbors. And I want to be going hard at least four hours a day.

What do I DO? I feel bound up in ropes! I was thinking about learning piano or guitar or vocals? But that's not the same.

How's your relationship to your neighbors? If it's anywhere near decent or at least not a bad relationship, maybe talking to them and seeing when it would be possible for you to bang the drums and fix your drumming schedule around that.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

I was going to suggest something similar, but also ask them specifically what they hear. That way they know you're concerned and want to fix it, and you can focus on soundproofing against what they can hear.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

You could also try to at least get info from the apartment manager about what time the complaints were. I had some noise complaints for playing video games at a normal volume at 3pm on a Saturday and 6:30pm on a weekday. I talk to the management about what the gently caress and they ended up telling the tenant to stop filing complaints about normal noise during reasonable hours.

It was especially ironic because their method of getting their kid to fall asleep in the middle of the night was to stomp around playing monster attack or something of the sort, which is cute and all but not repeatedly at 2am. I still didn't complain about them though.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Back when I first got my v-drum set I lived in a 3rd floor walk up - played a couple times then the downstairs neighbor did the ol wail-on-his-ceiling thing so I stopped and made drat sure to play at reasonable hours.

Flash forward, oh I dunno a month or three (this was a long time ago and I'm old) and they all moved out from the apartment below so it was vacant and empty. I had my roommate play the v-drums while I went down in that place to check it out...

holy poo poo it was annoying and pretty thuddily-reverberating and they weren't anywhere near as hard a hitter as I am. Needless to say my next place was basically a daylight basement apartment where I was absolutely the lowest floor. The kick pedal and trigger especially just transfer all that thud straight into the floor. You'd have to build a sand-bagged riser to mitigate that or have a very well constructed apartment (lol) or chill downstairs neighbors (double lol)

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

the last two times i've moved, the number one thing in my search criteria was being on the ground floor specifically for this reason. i can hang thick blankets on the walls all day and night so they can't hear any of the rest of my instruments, but i've never been able to get the kick isolated enough to not drive downstairs neighbors crazy :ohdear:

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

CaptainViolence posted:

the last two times i've moved, the number one thing in my search criteria was being on the ground floor specifically for this reason. i can hang thick blankets on the walls all day and night so they can't hear any of the rest of my instruments, but i've never been able to get the kick isolated enough to not drive downstairs neighbors crazy :ohdear:

Yep. I'm specifically looking for a rent house rather than apartment for when I move out in 3 months (since houses are about the same as apartments around here) so I can actually play drums again. I've tried a number of things and never been able to stop the kick from carrying downstairs. I play guitar pretty much daily at a decent volume and have never had complaints about that, so it's likely the vibrations your neighbors are hearing, Telephones.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Insert Ron Paul/It's Happening gif here

e: fixed the stupid image.

a mysterious cloak fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Aug 21, 2019

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

a mysterious cloak posted:

Insert Ron Paul/It's Happening gif here

[timg]After a 20 year absence: DRUMS https://imgur.com/gallery/Lr0U1Sz[/timg]

You have to get the direct image link for [img] tags

That does look pretty sweet though, are those mufflers on all the drumheads?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Thanks, I'm stuck on my phone for a bit, and imgur app isn't being cooperative.

Those are the RTOM Black Hole silencers on all the drums, and they are absolutely fantastic. I played at full volume and my wife and son were able to watch TV in another room. They said they could mostly hear the cymbals ticking and some of the resonance from the toms. Very cool.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Randomly looking through my Liked videos on Youtube, forgot about this one :drum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV5JOQyUYNg

Going around that rack pole in time is pretty neat.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Seems like that guy could be on for taking Cozy Powell's "most drums played in a minute" record.

https://youtu.be/-FlhtqJtICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

sebzilla posted:

Seems like that guy could be on for taking Cozy Powell's "most drums played in a minute" record.

https://youtu.be/-FlhtqJtICE

This is dumb as hell and I keep watching it