Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jerusalem posted:

I read a neat interview with David Lynch last week about an art installation he is doing in Manchester, and the subject of Season 3 came up. I loving loved this bit:

Interviewer: There were some colourful fan theories about Twin Peaks: The Return. Were you entertained by any of them?
Lynch: I don’t know which ones you’re talking about, I don’t know anything.
Interviewer: One theory proposed that if you play the last two episodes in tandem, hidden meanings are revealed.
Lynch: Bullshit.
Ahahahahaha, god drat I love Lynch :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

And More posted:

Major Briggs also slapped Bobby's cigarette from his mouth, and yet, there he is: The most beautiful, peaceful (floating head of a) man in all of time and space.

It has occurred to me, many things happen in Twin Peaks season two that Lynch had nothing to do with. Ben wins the civil war, Nadine goes to high school, Dick Tremayne nearly adopts a child, and so on. In season three, however, Lynch chooses to only reference a single one of those many pointless side plots: The horny old man called Dougie who dies during sex. It's very baffling to me.

Edit: He even wears a ring with a green stone in it.
My interpretation of his biography is that the the old belief that he walked out on season 2 is incorrect. He was always present physically and still involved, but he had checked out mentally. His mind and focus was on other projects, but he was still there. It doesn't quite seem accurate to say he "nothing to do with" those plots. He probably had a bit of apathy and let others have some more creative control, but he never stopped having input and influence in the show.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

And More posted:

Major Briggs also slapped Bobby's cigarette from his mouth, and yet, there he is: The most beautiful, peaceful (floating head of a) man in all of time and space.

It has occurred to me, many things happen in Twin Peaks season two that Lynch had nothing to do with. Ben wins the civil war, Nadine goes to high school, Dick Tremayne nearly adopts a child, and so on. In season three, however, Lynch chooses to only reference a single one of those many pointless side plots: The horny old man called Dougie who dies during sex. It's very baffling to me.

Edit: He even wears a ring with a green stone in it.

When was Dougie Milford referenced in Season 3? I know he was talked a lot about in the book, but I don't remember anything from the show.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

eSporks posted:

My interpretation of his biography is that the the old belief that he walked out on season 2 is incorrect. He was always present physically and still involved, but he had checked out mentally. His mind and focus was on other projects, but he was still there. It doesn't quite seem accurate to say he "nothing to do with" those plots. He probably had a bit of apathy and let others have some more creative control, but he never stopped having input and influence in the show.

Do you mean Room to Dream? I can't remember them actually talking about this. What I do remember is that many of the actors felt abandoned by him, which may also be the reason why Kile McLachlan was not featured in the movie more prominently.

Having recently rewatched the season in its entirety, I feel there is a very notable shift in how the show is written and shot, even before Leland is caught. Lots of dutch angles when something sinister is going on, none of the fun tangents the camera liked to indulge in before. Cooper in particular is still fairly well written. When he describes Windom Earle: "like a diamond: brilliant and cold" it still gives me chills. Of course, the Windom Earle we actually see is absolutely nothing like that, so…

wa27 posted:

When was Dougie Milford referenced in Season 3? I know he was talked a lot about in the book, but I don't remember anything from the show.

Nah, I meant he is referenced via Dougie Jones: A guy with dementia with a very attractive wife. The tulpa version "dies" right after sex, wearing a ring with a green stone in it.

According to the wiki, he is mentioned in Mark Frost's books, so maybe that's actually his contribution and not Lynch's?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Have any of y’all watched Star Wars: Rebels? I’m closing in on the end of season 4/the series, and there’s an extremely The Return kind of situation in episodes 12 and 13. Ezra slips into a portal that exists outside of space and time, ends up finding a moment in the past where it looks like Vader is about to kill Ahsoka, reaches out and pulls her out of that reality. He tries to do the same thing for Kanan but Ahsoka talks him out of it, saying it could change everything and lead to his own death. It’s not exactly twin peaks, but I got definite Glastonbury Grove/snatching Laura out of time feelings from it

The Clap
Sep 21, 2006

currently training to kill God

Jerusalem posted:

I read a neat interview with David Lynch last week about an art installation he is doing in Manchester, and the subject of Season 3 came up. I loving loved this bit:

Interviewer: There were some colourful fan theories about Twin Peaks: The Return. Were you entertained by any of them?
Lynch: I don’t know which ones you’re talking about, I don’t know anything.
Interviewer: One theory proposed that if you play the last two episodes in tandem, hidden meanings are revealed.
Lynch: Bullshit.

I will never forget that fan theory horse poo poo for as long as I live. People were posting about it in Twin Peaks facebook groups and I felt like I was losing my fuckin' mind. The idea that David Lynch, one of the most deliberate artists working in film, would ever hide a "true" meaning beneath something as brain-breakingly stupid as "playing both episodes simultaneously next to/on top of one another" is just... so god drat stupid.

Ultimately it was just another case of a bunch of selfish rubes trying to convince everyone that their fan theory way of watching the episodes is the TRUE way of watching it. Fan entitlement breaks people's brains, man.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

The Clap posted:

Ultimately it was just another case of a bunch of selfish rubes trying to convince everyone that their fan theory way of watching the episodes is the TRUE way of watching it. Fan entitlement breaks people's brains, man.

At least we got some interesting desktop backgrounds out of it:

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

And More posted:

Do you mean Room to Dream? I can't remember them actually talking about this. What I do remember is that many of the actors felt abandoned by him, which may also be the reason why Kile McLachlan was not featured in the movie more prominently.
Yes. It's not mentioned specifically which is why I kinda concluded that. No one ever mentions leaving the project, but the cast and Lynch himself talk a lot about losing interest, being preoccupied, and just detached from the work.

I'm definitely reading between lines, but it sounds more like Lynch loosened control on relinquished some duties rather than fully leaving.

I can try and find some quotes later.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

And More posted:

At least we got some interesting desktop backgrounds out of it:

Stupid theory but yeah, those are some pretty neat pictures.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I mean, it's kind of dumb, not canon, and not very Lynchian, but overlaying the last two episodes is still a pretty cool experience.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

The Clap posted:

I will never forget that fan theory horse poo poo for as long as I live. People were posting about it in Twin Peaks facebook groups and I felt like I was losing my fuckin' mind. The idea that David Lynch, one of the most deliberate artists working in film, would ever hide a "true" meaning beneath something as brain-breakingly stupid as "playing both episodes simultaneously next to/on top of one another" is just... so god drat stupid.

I don't get why you seem so hateful and vitriolic about it. Who cares? I find it kind of pleasing when lots of people have all kinds of wacky ideas.

Creative thinking leads to more creativity, even if the initial ideas are unfounded or "wrong" in some way according to the source material or the creator, it doesn't really discredit them or make them pointless. I remember the best time to be a fan of the show Lost was when it was actually airing and nobody had any real idea what anything was and we had about a hundred different theories simultaneouly being argued for like, years. That was fun, even if it was silly and we mostly were ultimately wrong.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

All that Lost theorizing really caused a lot of people to miss the forest for the trees though and get mad when the finale didn't give them "answers". Hell I was one of them.

Like I remember dozens of people swearing up and down that Lost wasn't a character drama- despite a third of most episodes being spent on pure character backstory.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Raxivace posted:

All that Lost theorizing really caused a lot of people to miss the forest for the trees though and get mad when the finale didn't give them "answers". Hell I was one of them.

Like I remember dozens of people swearing up and down that Lost wasn't a character drama- despite a third of most episodes being spent on pure character backstory.

Lost was literally “it was about the friends we made along the way”.

(I was over here in the minority calling the finale absolutely perfect. And I still do.)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Raxivace posted:

This is the key I think. When the goal is “solving” a work of art or trying to convert others to your theory, the entire situation kinda sucks. If it’s just a thought/creativity experiment then awesome. There are infinite layers to everything, some intentional and some not. Exploring them is great. Staking claim to ones you create or mold in an effort to stroke your ego alongside the creator is when it all loses value. Every film or show or album or art piece doesn’t have to be a puzzle but every single one can be a wonderful place to explore and discover things in.

HD DAD posted:

Lost was literally “it was about the friends we made along the way”.

(I was over here in the minority calling the finale absolutely perfect. And I still do.)

I agree!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
LOST finale owns

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Yeah the overlay thing was interesting, if for no other reason than it being a cool bit of remix art.

Kilometers Davis posted:

"solving" a work of art or trying to convert others to your theory

Was actually going to use this term. Internet seems to always want to piece together a timeline and make 1:1 relations and "solve" rather than interpret, like a detective solving a murder. Which is ironic for this show since the detective started throwing rocks at jars because of Tibet a quarter century ago

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

My problem with lost is that the characters all sucked and were not empathetic. To try and make the show about "the firneds we made a long the way" just highlighted the poor character writing to me.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lost was also peak “live post so much you’re not actually watching the show” so a lot of the theorizing was terrible had to be filtered through that lens.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I totally agree with the general sentiment. I was never too into liveposting, but I loved having the week to break down the episode, investigate the references, check out whatever book was being read or heavily referenced in a given episode, argue about the meaning of this or that... and JUST by the time it gets stale after 7 days, a new episode comes out. I find that to be a much more satisfying way to watch serialized television than binging episodes all at once, where (in my opinion) you wind up missing the trees for the forest, to reverse the metaphor. You get the 'big picture' themes more accurately maybe, but you often miss out on subtlety and details. In truth, it really does depend on the show.

To get a bit more on-topic, I *will* say that the best serialized television experience I've had in the last decade was *definitely* Twin Peaks Season 3 - and talking about it every week in *this thread* with you guys was a big part of that. It was more fun watching that week-by-week than anything I can remember. And the greatest thing was that it wasn't just fun, you had the feeling you were watching something that would become a true classic while watching, say, episode 8 for the first time, or the last two episodes.

What really amazes me is how moments that I might have shrugged off in my first viewing (such as the "ONE-ONE-NINE!" woman) are now... deeply meaningful and important to the scene, in ways I can't articulate. Same goes for the bleeding man in the prison cell. Something about that is simultaneously profoundly disturbing and yet utterly necessary. I get the same feeling when I watch, say, the "family dinner" scene from Eraserhead. It all feels terrifyingly familiar and normal despite being horrifying and alien, which is something that.... resonates and rings true in a way most filmmakers won't really explore..

kaworu fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 10, 2019

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Two years later I still think about the finale regularly. I can’t think of any show that has stuck to me this hard. I don’t even bother theorizing, but I love reading other people’s ideas of what everything means. Lynch is very much about the lingering feelings (like waking from a dream you can’t quite remember) more-so than what actually happened.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

kaworu posted:

To get a bit more on-topic, I *will* say that the best serialized television experience I've had in the last decade was *definitely* Twin Peaks Season 3 - and talking about it every week in *this thread* with you guys was a big part of that. It was more fun watching that week-by-week than anything I can remember. And the greatest thing was that it wasn't just fun, you had the feeling you were watching something that would become a true classic while watching, say, episode 8 for the first time, or the last two episodes.

Watching a show as it airs, you only get to do that once. Slowly seeing the show unfold and appreciating it alongside the thread has really driven home to me how skillfully Twin Peaks is crafted. It's not something I'll ever be able to do with my friends. I might get them to watch the show, but we will never have the time to really let each episode sink in like this. Even if there are some advantages to binge-watching, I don't think I'd trade in my experience with season three for anything in the world.

tao of lmao posted:

Two years later I still think about the finale regularly. I can't think of any show that has stuck to me this hard. I don't even bother theorizing, but I love reading other people's ideas of what everything means. Lynch is very much about the lingering feelings (like waking from a dream you can't quite remember) more-so than what actually happened.

Twin Peaks really has a tendency of sticking with me in a way other works of fiction don't. There is some power to the ways in which Lynch's work bypasses plot or even allegory. The logic of the dream has to be subtle and keep you uncertain, but it isn't random, either.

For example, in the final scene of the show, Cooper does this strange little step forward before he says "What year is this?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R36ww3q7nqE&t=197s

I always thought it was similar to him interacting with the lodge in previous scenes, but now I've even found a very similar scene during the finale of season two. Cooper and Harry are heading towards Glastonbury Grove (about 15 minutes into the episode) when Cooper suddenly stops, looks up into thin air, and then says: "Harry, I have to go on alone."

Just this moment of eerie similarity between both finales is very striking to me. The final episode of season three seems so disconnected from most of Twin Peaks, but in some subtle ways, it's actually reminiscent of what came before. Impossible to predict, but inevitable at the same time.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

And More posted:

I always thought it was similar to him interacting with the lodge in previous scenes, but now I've even found a very similar scene during the finale of season two. Cooper and Harry are heading towards Glastonbury Grove (about 15 minutes into the episode) when Cooper suddenly stops, looks up into thin air, and then says: "Harry, I have to go on alone."

Just this moment of eerie similarity between both finales is very striking to me. The final episode of season three seems so disconnected from most of Twin Peaks, but in some subtle ways, it's actually reminiscent of what came before. Impossible to predict, but inevitable at the same time.

Sheryl Lee is also fantastic at what you're describing, and that final scene in Season 3 proved she still has it. She has the ability to make those facial expressions that convey so many different and even sometimes contradictory things at once. Confusion, acceptance, terror, some kind of secret knowledge(she looks like she knows things that we don't), sadness, etc. etc.

I love the ending of Fire Walk With Me for that reason. She's laughing and crying at the same time, and there's just so much complexity to her performance in that scene. She's at all times a mystery, and I think it Lee's performance adds so much to the tragedy of the situation, the feeling of helplessness and failure that so many people in her life could've helped her and probably wanted to but in the end they all failed.

FlavoFibe
Nov 9, 2015
While everyone in this thread is getting nostalgic I just wanted to say that lurking in this thread when season 3 aired was really great. I know I probably should've interacted more but I didn't have anything particularly interesting to say.

Watching season 3 as it aired was probably the most exciting TV I've ever seen. I never knew what to expect, except that I would probably see something unlike anything I've seen before. I never looked at my phone once. Watching episode 8 live was just astounding.

Did people who watched season 1 as it aired feel like that? I'm sure the red room sequences must've felt like that the first time they showed up.

My roommate finally caught up and I binged season 3 with her and it was a completely different experience. It was still amazing (I now have even more of an appreciation for Kyle Maclachlan's performances if that's even possible) but I really missed the wait in between episodes. The speculating, the excitement, thinking about it while trying to sleep, even the complaining.

I'm not sure that I want more Twin Peaks necessarily but I would love another series by Lynch and Frost. Season 3 taught me to watch TV and movies in a completely different way and I would love some more.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

FlavoFibe posted:

I'm not sure that I want more Twin Peaks necessarily but I would love another series by Lynch and Frost.

:very Red Room voice: I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS

https://youtu.be/3B2CfuN8sjo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I still remember hearing that there would be a two week gap after episode 8 and being pissed... then I watched episode 8 and it was almost a relief that I'd have two weeks to digest the best single episode of television ever made and ever likely to be made.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Jerusalem posted:

I still remember hearing that there would be a two week gap after episode 8 and being pissed... then I watched episode 8 and it was almost a relief that I'd have two weeks to digest the best single episode of television ever made and ever likely to be made.

"Ugh, I can't believe we have to wait two weeks for another episode."
"I know, let's watch episode 8 again!"
"Yay!"

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thinking about finally doing my S3 second viewing now that I have my weed card and all. Only makes sense. The season exploded and forever altered my creative philosophy and I’m ready to see what comes from another round with it.

I’m real fuckin’ happy that I live in the same era as David Lynch.

What’s the best way, Blu-ray I assume?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kilometers Davis posted:

Thinking about finally doing my S3 second viewing now that I have my weed card and all. Only makes sense. The season exploded and forever altered my creative philosophy and I’m ready to see what comes from another round with it.

I’m real fuckin’ happy that I live in the same era as David Lynch.

What’s the best way, Blu-ray I assume?
Yeah. When the season first aired on Showtime, the quality was nowhere near as good as the Blu-Rays.

Speaking of which, I need to do a rewatch of my Blu-Rays too.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Rageaholic posted:

Yeah. When the season first aired on Showtime, the quality was nowhere near as good as the Blu-Rays.

Speaking of which, I need to do a rewatch of my Blu-Rays too.

Yeah the quality was really weird. It worked for it but also seeing everything with the deep blacks and rich colors etc etc of blu-ray sounds amazing.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is the show in 4K on Blu-ray?

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

Is the show in 4K on Blu-ray?

As in have they released it on UHD Blu-ray? No, they haven't.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Kilometers Davis posted:

Yeah the quality was really weird. It worked for it but also seeing everything with the deep blacks and rich colors etc etc of blu-ray sounds amazing.

Whichever way you choose is fine. Just please don't watch it on your loving telephone.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm fourthing the blu-ray

night and day compared to the showtime stream

you notice the difference in quality, especially when american woman starts playing and booper drives his merc down the dirt road

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

It makes me really happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who felt that there was something kinda magical/special about watching and discussing Twin Peaks, that summer. It definitely was a memorable experience for me, and I hadn't felt that involved or passionate about anything media or pop-culture related in a VERY long time. In some ways it actually made me feek young, which was really the opposite of what I expected.

Something that I love more and more and more and more every time I watch them are the phone scenes between Michael Horse (Hawk) and Catherine Coulson (Margaret "Log-Lady" Lanterman) on the phone. Those just... It's clear that the phone calls became increasingly more about the pain Margaret/Catherine was in at the time, and it's impossible to NOT hear her struggling with each and every single breath. Hawk's side feels somewhat disconnected from her, but it kind of works due to the vague weirdness that permeates the use of telephones (especially cellular ones) through the series' course. It seems significant that both Hawk and Margaret are using land-lines. But anyway, the last couples scenes with those two on the phone just gets more and more devastating. "There's some fear in letting go. My log is turning gold. The wind is moaning. I'm dying... Good night, Hawk."

It''s the knowledge that she was truly dying, and really speaking to Lynch as he was the only other person in the room at the time, I think. It's very emotionally direct and intense for Lynch - reminds me of the deeply empathetic, grounded Lynch who is more in touch with the concrete realities of what it means to live a life of suffering and unfulfilled desires; basically, I'm referring to the Lynch who directed The Elephant Man and The Straight Story. Someone in this thread once made a great point about The Return, and I will try not to totally butcher it in paraphrasing it - they said that it was kind of like Lynch's final big "thesis statement" or final product at the end of his career, that have him a chance to utilize and flesh out a lot of the kinda stuff he's been doing in various media - frog moths, musical acts in nearly every episode, etc etc. There was something a little indulgent about some of the scenes, but Lynch's indulgences tend to also be my indulgences - like Cera doing an a perfectly loquacious "Wild One"-era Brando.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

kaworu posted:

It makes me really happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who felt that there was something kinda magical/special about watching and discussing Twin Peaks, that summer. It definitely was a memorable experience for me, and I hadn't felt that involved or passionate about anything media or pop-culture related in a VERY long time. In some ways it actually made me feek young, which was really the opposite of what I expected.

Something that I love more and more and more and more every time I watch them are the phone scenes between Michael Horse (Hawk) and Catherine Coulson (Margaret "Log-Lady" Lanterman) on the phone. Those just... It's clear that the phone calls became increasingly more about the pain Margaret/Catherine was in at the time, and it's impossible to NOT hear her struggling with each and every single breath. Hawk's side feels somewhat disconnected from her, but it kind of works due to the vague weirdness that permeates the use of telephones (especially cellular ones) through the series' course. It seems significant that both Hawk and Margaret are using land-lines. But anyway, the last couples scenes with those two on the phone just gets more and more devastating. "There's some fear in letting go. My log is turning gold. The wind is moaning. I'm dying... Good night, Hawk."

It''s the knowledge that she was truly dying, and really speaking to Lynch as he was the only other person in the room at the time, I think. It's very emotionally direct and intense for Lynch - reminds me of the deeply empathetic, grounded Lynch who is more in touch with the concrete realities of what it means to live a life of suffering and unfulfilled desires; basically, I'm referring to the Lynch who directed The Elephant Man and The Straight Story. Someone in this thread once made a great point about The Return, and I will try not to totally butcher it in paraphrasing it - they said that it was kind of like Lynch's final big "thesis statement" or final product at the end of his career, that have him a chance to utilize and flesh out a lot of the kinda stuff he's been doing in various media - frog moths, musical acts in nearly every episode, etc etc. There was something a little indulgent about some of the scenes, but Lynch's indulgences tend to also be my indulgences - like Cera doing an a perfectly loquacious "Wild One"-era Brando.

You just brought out so many feelings in me :D

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I believe Lynch actually wasn’t in the room at the time - he hired some local filmmakers and directed Coulson over Skype.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Escobarbarian posted:

I believe Lynch actually wasn’t in the room at the time - he hired some local filmmakers and directed Coulson over Skype.

I think you're right, although my only real source for this is that trailer for the documentary on Catherine Coulson's life. It features this shot of Lynch on a Skype call in Coulson's living room (where her scenes were filmed):

Is there actually an interview about the scenes?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

zelah posted:

Have any of y’all watched Star Wars: Rebels? I’m closing in on the end of season 4/the series, and there’s an extremely The Return kind of situation in episodes 12 and 13. Ezra slips into a portal that exists outside of space and time, ends up finding a moment in the past where it looks like Vader is about to kill Ahsoka, reaches out and pulls her out of that reality. He tries to do the same thing for Kanan but Ahsoka talks him out of it, saying it could change everything and lead to his own death. It’s not exactly twin peaks, but I got definite Glastonbury Grove/snatching Laura out of time feelings from it

The loth owls are not what they seem. Also had these thoughts and it was super loving weird that they line up like this.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

And More posted:

I think you're right, although my only real source for this is that trailer for the documentary on Catherine Coulson's life. It features this shot of Lynch on a Skype call in Coulson's living room (where her scenes were filmed):

Is there actually an interview about the scenes?

I think I might have read it in Room To Dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://mobile.twitter.com/duganamanda/status/1141700246277431297?s=21