Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Big Huski Boi posted:

Could've been a really cool throwback to 90s TV graphics had their printer not run out of ink.

nah, they just had a '90s printer that could only take one ink cartridge at a time, and they left the color one in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

XBenedict posted:

Pickford should be demanding a trade.
he's poo poo though

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1147422838720204801

not a huge fan of fades but that darker green is sick and at least the betting company sponsor isn't as disgusting as the leovegas one

edit: keeper's kit

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1147441305427095553

sleeve sponsors can gently caress off

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jul 6, 2019

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

betting companies can loving do one

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
That's a nice Australia kit

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm never a fan of gradients on kits because from a distance it looks like their shorts are pulled up really high also its the wrong shade of yellow

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Whorelord posted:

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1147422838720204801

not a huge fan of fades but that darker green is sick and at least the betting company sponsor isn't as disgusting as the leovegas one

edit: keeper's kit

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1147441305427095553

sleeve sponsors can gently caress off

Absolute. Love the kit - it’s brilliant

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm never a fan of gradients on kits because from a distance it looks like their shorts are pulled up really high also its the wrong shade of yellow

It should be the right shade of yellow (and green) imo.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Total Meatlove posted:

I don’t even know what to call it

It’s not a kilt, it’s just made to look like a kilt.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa's new kit was revealed. It's claret with blue sleeves. I won't bother posting it because that's literally all it is.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Frankston posted:

Villa's new kit was revealed. It's claret with blue sleeves. I won't bother posting it because that's literally all it is.

https://twitter.com/avfcofficial/status/1148277782729961473?s=21
They also went back to an actual sportswear company making it

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Need to keep a close eye on Villa's number 14 this season.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Tyrone Mings' feet and someone's face

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sassassin posted:

Need to keep a close eye on Villa's number 14 this season.

:shibewow:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1148637941683482624

yeah yeah, We All Hate Leeds Scum but it's not that bad of a kit, especially with a tonal sponsor logo

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Troy Queef posted:

yeah yeah, We All Hate Leeds Scum but it's not that bad of a kit, especially with a tonal sponsor logo

Those are pretty good.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

This is such a good shirt, I'm not even mad about the sponsor.....

Oh.....

No......

:negative:

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

XBenedict posted:

This is such a good shirt, I'm not even mad about the sponsor.....

Oh.....

No......

:negative:

That lower back logo is atrocious, I can't imagine a worse pairing than with a kit like that.

The manufacturer logos down the side, now... Those were put there by actual professional designers who should be fired, unlike the club owners making a series of business deals and coincidentally creating a loving cycling jersey in the process.

jeebus bob fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jul 9, 2019

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

jeebus bob posted:

The manufacturer logos down the side, now... Those were put there by actual professional designers who should be fired, unlike the club owners making a series of business deals and coincidentally creating a loving cycling jersey in the process.

Every Kappa kit in the world has that.

Not that it makes it good but that's what you get when you sign up to get Kappa kits.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Not that it makes it good but that's what you get when you sign up to get Kappa kits.

Was just going to post this. That's Kappa's thing.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Was just going to post this. That's Kappa's thing.

For the record, I have no problems with those. It’s the god damned shoulder sponsor :suicide:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

XBenedict posted:

For the record, I have no problems with those. It’s the god damned shoulder sponsor :suicide:

My birth name is Gobert you sonuvabitch

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

My birth name is Gobert you sonuvabitch

Fullname Gobert Lotto Qnt.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Here's a couple French clubs showing How Not to gently caress Up Stripes:

Angers

Nice

Nice in particular were always gonna have a hard time topping last season's kits, which were some of my favorites last year, but they made a pretty drat good effort.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

brasstassels posted:

Here's a couple French clubs showing How Not to gently caress Up Stripes:

Angers

Nice

Nice in particular were always gonna have a hard time topping last season's kits, which were some of my favorites last year, but they made a pretty drat good effort.

They're both nice imo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

They're both nice imo

Neither one angers me either.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Big Huski Boi posted:

They're both nice imo

Iol

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Every time I see Leeds posted in this thread it reminds me of the Bib Kit and I get a hearty lol

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Troy Queef posted:

good kit and we all love leeds

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

advanced statsman posted:

good kit and we all love leeds

it also doesn't have the proposed "centenary" badge

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
thats some mls level poo poo tbh, make it a nazi salute at least

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

advanced statsman posted:

thats some mls level poo poo tbh, make it a nazi salute at least

I thought that was Millwall.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Gigi Galli posted:

Copenhagen had Kappa kits a few years back, but the logos were down the shoulders, and mayyyybe a little smaller? But of course, that wouldn't have left room for GOBERT, and we can't have that.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Troy Queef posted:

it also doesn't have the proposed "centenary" badge

mls badge

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm
How much is a lower tier shirt sponsorship anyways? Can we pull together and get the SA logo on the unis for North Woking FC or something?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

bradburypancakes posted:

How much is a lower tier shirt sponsorship anyways? Can we pull together and get the SA logo on the unis for North Woking FC or something?

don’t say it too loud otherwise Reddit will be sponsoring MK Dons by next year

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

bradburypancakes posted:

I actually looked into this and thought about starting a thread once but, you know, :effort:

For Hereford FC:

quote:

First Team Kit Sponsorship
Hereford FC play over 50 games per season in front of over 80,000 people across the UK. As one of the biggest non-league teams in England, there is a lot of media coverage of the football club. Hereford FC also sell over 1,500 replica shirts a year to supporters locally, nationally and internationally. We have several opportunities
for the 2019/2020 season such as training kit, warm up kit, shorts, back of shirt and front of shirt sponsor.
Packages start from £1,500 plus VAT.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

bradburypancakes posted:

I've been researching good Goon Sponsorship Oppos. Personally, I'm sold on this one.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

don’t say it too loud otherwise Reddit will be sponsoring MK Dons by next year

A fitting partnership tbh. Sponsorship deals got a bit out of control so I don't even know if goons could afford to sponsor an Isthmian league team anymore. There clubs signing multi year deals worth six figures in those leagues as recently as two years ago, so England is probably out of the question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Let's sponsor Troon F.C.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzxIzwzAujv

New Roma