Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

the only lesson to take away from this new development is that every conspiracy theory is true

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

been mainlining ritual abuse and mind control conspiracy stuff and this is way too close to Luciferian Cult of the Sun poo poo for comfort

i wonder what kind of birds those statures are surely not peacocks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TrixRabbi posted:

the only lesson to take away from this new development is that every conspiracy theory is true

everything the right does is projection

aliens, lizard people, human sex trafficking, pedophile rings, global cabal of wealthy people? its all the right, not the left.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Katie "actually it's ephebophilia" herzog

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh interesting... lizards, aliens, and demons cant be leftist?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the feds are considering seizing his Upper East Side mansion. get a bunch of leftists to squat there imo

in the meantime i'm gonna go over to his mansion and piss on it at some point this week

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

Athena has done horrible poo poo too re. Arachne

the only safe one is Demeter

here's the thing about that tho

arachne called her out, she gave her a chance to back out and she was all "bitch please" so it was on

there was a sore loser aspect where she drove arachne to hang herself, then went :smith: and turned her into the first spider to give her a second shot

if you believe ovid she was all "u mad" and cursed her but I don't take roman myth scholars at their word when talking about goddesses

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

TrixRabbi posted:

lol if you doubted

what he couldn't get real gates? poor show

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I hope everyone who got on Epsteins's plane goes down in flames, but especially Dersch.

Over Easy posted:

Those Greek animes from the past show us the unwaveringly pervy nature of the power elite in every society across time and space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsCcPHRPnBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQD3GAD0NIw

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
thread to discuss epstein and Athena and Hades and Kore and spacey an

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

epstein is basically a Greek god if you think about it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

epstein is basically a Greek god if you think about it

he's not that far off from Dionysus and as hellenismos that bothers me quite a great deal

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

reviving hellenism to own the libs

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Lastgirl posted:

everything the right does is projection

aliens, lizard people, human sex trafficking, pedophile rings, global cabal of wealthy people? its all the right, not the left.

prior to Pizzagate, the more “credible” ritual abuse accounts involved churches and church leaders (which if you can put “ritual” aside for a moment is pretty obvious), and even the wacko accounts like Cathy O’Brien typically involved GOP officials (like witnessing Dick Cheney and George HW Bush two time a kid on heroin or getting raped by Henry Kissinger on a balloon).

then it flipped within popular myth today

of course now, Clinton did do a rightward turn in the 90s so maybe...

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't understand the people acting like this is going to lead to any consequences, at worst it'll be like the DuPont heir where they'll get off Scot free because jail wouldn't be good for them

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1149349855476760576?s=20

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the iron-clad legal defense of Never Nude.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the dersh quote about his underwear has extreme Donald Sterling Deposition energy

https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/472491935207133184

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

seems weird to keep refering to the pedophile defender guy as sir but go off popehat

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jonny 290 posted:

the dersh quote about his underwear has extreme Donald Sterling Deposition energy

https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/472491935207133184

whats the dersh quote

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1149357173115367424?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
:agesilaus:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

man of the cloth, literally :angel:

Admiral Ray posted:

the iron-clad legal defense of Never Nude.

rich considering that The Dersh has a reputation of streaking on the beaches of Martha's Vineyard

inconsistent lyin fuckweasel

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 17:45 on Jul 11, 2019

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

your honor my client is clearly innocent as he didn’t already flee the country when he totally could have. anyway release him on bail nothing could go wrong

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

you can get a squeezer through your underwear so I’m not sure why that makes a difference.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

TrixRabbi posted:

Also, didn't the DSM update their definition of "pedophile" to include teens as well a couple years back? Pretty sure they deliberately erased "ephebophile" from the books, not the least because of gross, bad faith defenses like this.

It isn't so much that there isn't a difference, it's that if you're at the point where you're anything other than a therapist or a judge and you have to consider the difference you've already lost the argument entirely.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bird with big dick posted:

you can get a squeezer through your underwear so I’m not sure why that makes a difference.

:crossarms:

a fabric .25mm apart from the flesh is what divides a cheeky romp between consenting predator and minor to downright exploitative carnal sin, of which is the underaged party is at fault for the implication of the initiation and therefore

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lmao this is going to get totally insane

https://twitter.com/BenghaziExpert/status/1149335439972667392?s=20

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gently caress me...Micklethwait was a fave :( :(

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
e: nm

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cico Moncada

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary

Dr. Killjoy posted:

prior to Pizzagate, the more “credible” ritual abuse accounts involved churches and church leaders (which if you can put “ritual” aside for a moment is pretty obvious), and even the wacko accounts like Cathy O’Brien typically involved GOP officials (like witnessing Dick Cheney and George HW Bush two time a kid on heroin or getting raped by Henry Kissinger on a balloon).

then it flipped within popular myth today

of course now, Clinton did do a rightward turn in the 90s so maybe...

That said, Where's Orly Taitz to weigh in on this?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

The temple has runes in its landscaping (gold dome lower left corner)

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

"Your Honor, my client humbly requests the right to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his heard twice within the dignity of his own home."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
there's always more and its always worse

https://twitter.com/TheRealHolli/status/1149046964715057152

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Charlz Guybon posted:

What a terrible autocorrect. Jeez

New Bond Villain Content

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1149072081113571328

oh come the gently caress on

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

brave defender of children

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

brave defender of children

Especially Palestinian children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
Epstein ‘won’ the OK lottery and that OK RNC guy got busted for trafficking? please tell me there is a connection somehow :allears: