Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

NRVNQSR posted:

Third best. Though three of the top four are permanent free servants and the other one is available in the tutorial summon so the point certainly still applies.

In no particular order I'd say Georgios, Mash, Leonidas are the free ones; who was the tanky 4* off the initial roster?

Georgios is really good about taking a lot of punishment over two or three turns, Leonidas is more offensive and Mash goes up to 4* with good defensive stats and skills during the story, plus her NP is :chefkiss:
(Can somebody spot me the chef kiss emoji? Can't find it on my tablet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I kinda didn't give a patoot about D'eon until I realized their taunt lasts for 3 turns at which point I was like "Heyyyy buddy you wanna come hang out with me on this challenge quest where Alter keeps bullying my support Merlin"

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The actual best taunt is avicebron with poster girl, because two hit invincible

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tae posted:

Can't say I ever got any use out of that setup.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
George is such a unit that he can mess up strats by not dying fast enough.

e: poster girl is kind of cheating but yea, there's a reason it's considered one of the best ces in the game

taser rates fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 11, 2019

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Other good low rarity servants:

Asterios, who has one of the best debuff NPs in the game.
Hans, who is a great support.
Cursed-Arm Hassan, who's alright at generating crit stars but also got the good old triple dodge.
Cu Chulainn is unkillable and strong.
Ushiwakamaru is top tier damage.
All 3* Archers are great, really.
Medea can spam her NP and her debuff removal is really useful.
Fuuma Kotarou shits crit stars almost as much as Jack, and has a targetable dodge.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Omobono posted:

In no particular order I'd say Georgios, Mash, Leonidas are the free ones; who was the tanky 4* off the initial roster?

d'Eon needs some NP levels, but she's a super sturdy tank. The charm is okay in NP chains after the interlude, but the debuffs are crazy good by themselves.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

D'Eon is great and there are times I wish I wasn't incredibly impatient and could actually run a stall comp so I could use them more often.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Clawtopsy posted:

roll for love

but if u state a desire to roll for wu or summer helena prepare to face justice

I put a lot of tickets towards Wu, her first ascension is fine and I won't apologise for liking her personality :colbert:

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Wu's personality is fine her design is horrific.

I neglected D'eon for a long time until I realized I had her at NP4. She's awesome if you get her above NP1.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

harada is a good artist

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

I rolled for Wu and regret nothing.

Summer Helena's a skip though just because my main target is Nero and if I have anything left over it's more likely to get thrown at trying for NP2 Medb.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I was confused what the Wu hate was about in Agartha, and then she changed outfits. First ascension is pretty stylish, though.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I really want Benienma.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Tae posted:

Some of us never managed to roll poster girl. It’s potentia for hyjinx is forever lost to me. :negative:

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Some of us never managed to roll poster girl. It’s potentia for hyjinx is forever lost to me. :negative:

Seems like they’re doing another Gudaguda summoning campaign in September with that CE on offer. The wiki says it was originally to commemorate something-or-other in Japan, but they’ll probably find an excuse to give it to us anyway. At least I hope they will, because it’s an early second chance for me to get Hijikata.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Pureauthor posted:

I really want Benienma.

Agreed. Birbsaber is great.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Omobono posted:

(Can somebody spot me the chef kiss emoji? Can't find it on my tablet)

It's [discourse], but with the brackets replaced with colons.

:discourse:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

D'Eon is great and there are times I wish I wasn't incredibly impatient and could actually run a stall comp so I could use them more often.

Pros and cons of stall teams:

Pros: you can’t be killed

Cons: you will want to die

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Can confirm, having done a Mash / David / Jeanne team for the last challenge quest.

That is to say, Arty Alter.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 11, 2019

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Kingprotea challenge fight....

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

While a full Arts stall lineup is ideal to spam her NP, you don't really need to do that for her to shine. If d'Eon can soak up damage from trash that would otherwise be hurting your squishy Berserkers or whatever, then NP the final wave and die, she has already done her job, honestly.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS5MasRzPHk

Buster alive and well in 2019

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Cant wait for summer bb

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Man, 100,000 friend points and I get the Summer Boudicaa CE once. Is that normal?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
FP gacha is just as spiteful, yes.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yep! There's no rate up, event silver CEs are just in the general pool of however many dozens total at 1% chance or whatever. :v:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Bloody hell, I should consider myself lucky for even getting one then.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

think the worst I had was 250k fp for a CE

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Clawtopsy posted:

roll for love

but if u state a desire to roll for wu or summer helena prepare to face justice

:colbert: I spent 750 quartz on the Agartha banner to summon Wu.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

quote:

Broke-oro my kokoro
Hmm, yes, thank you Blackbeard. I will be using that one.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I honestly don't think FP rolling for CEs is worth it, even with auto-burn. It's just too tedious. I'd rather take the hit on having to apple more.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I got my first happy spook, ozy. I wasn't going to use tamalancer much compared to him.

Meeko
Sep 15, 2017

That's right! I'm the counting sheep, Meeko. And I'm a proper sheep youkai!

Just wanted Kiyo, messed up partially because 60 sq and 5 tickets later I was informed she'll have a solo rate up later.

But on the plus side I did get stupidly lucky and now own a NP2 Tamamo Lancer. That makes two NP2 foxes...

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I would really like to NP2 my SurferMo or Squirtoria, but on the other hand, I don't want to burn any stones until Summer 2 hits, since I figure I'm gonna need every chance I can get to pull Nero and Salter.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Replaying this event now really just makes me remember how boring the second part is. The first part is arguably one of F/GO's most fun events.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Since the event log only shows what you did last time I'm just doing the choices I didn't do. Mordred, you are so dumb.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Roll on Mary and Anne's rate-up and get two KiyoLancers. That's about right.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

Replaying this event now really just makes me remember how boring the second part is. The first part is arguably one of F/GO's most fun events.

Second part was worth it just for the statue bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Kild posted:

Cant wait for summer bb

Is this a thing we are expecting to happen soon? Because I wanna make some rolls on the current wave of summer waifus, but if BB is in a future pool... I don't know if I can afford to.

Roger Explosion posted:

Hmm, yes, thank you Blackbeard. I will be using that one.

Don't be like Blackbeard. He is trash, and not in a good way.