Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My (22F) friend (22F) is asking for space from me over a comment I made. I feel bad but am unsure if I was out of line

quote:

I don’t really feel like I did anything wrong in this situation, I mostly just want to vent my annoyance and frustration, but maybe I am being an rear end and need perspective from Internet strangers.

I (22F) have a friend named Lucy (22F) who I became friends with in college. We both graduated last year and live/work in the same city. Lucy is someone who I would describe as a bit high maintenance, but it didn’t really become an issue until the past year or so, and we butt heads every few months over it, where I feel like she’s asking too much of me and then she feels like I don’t care about her.

A few months ago, Lucy met a guy on a dating app and they went on about four or five dates. They were already arguing a lot because Lucy felt like he wasn’t texting her back quick enough or initiating plans often enough, and eventually the guy told her they were incompatible and should just be friends. This quasi breakup really upset her and she has since sworn off dating and started an intense self-growth and self-improvement initiative.

The only reason that is relevant is because I feel like she is leaning on me a lot during this time in her life. She messages me all day long, even during work, about the new workout she’s trying, the new piercing or tattoos she’s getting, the silent retreat she’s planning, etc. I have to constantly encourage her and validate her and cheer her on. She was constantly sending me pictures of piercings or hairstyles asking me if she should get it, what did I think, should she do this/that/the other thing, should she reach out to her ‘ex’ to get ‘closure’ (they weren’t even dating!!). At one point she wanted to have a party for her and her friends, and asked me to organize it for her. It was starting to frustrate and exhaust me. And she wanted to spend a lot of time together. One weekend, we spent Friday and Saturday together, and as I was heading home, she had already messaged me asking to get breakfast in the morning.

This has come to a head yesterday. She was messaging me throughout my work day as usual about her self-growth journey, and I was trying to be responsive while also getting my work done. She then texted this, (paraphrase): “I need you to be completely honest with me, what does my journey look like from the outside looking in? Does it look healthy? Do I seem unstable? You can be completely honest, I really want your true opinion and need some perspective”. I did not want to engage this conversation to be quite honest and sent what I thought was a neutral response, “You don’t need me to approve of or sign off on your choices, if it feels right to you than its fine”. She didn’t really respond until later, with a very lengthy paragraph about how my comment ‘rubbed her the wrong way’ and how it wasn’t ‘fair and appropriate in response to the vulnerability I was showing you. I’m very hurt and would like some space from our friendship. Maybe we can eventually have a constructive conversation on what you were trying to convey but I just wanted to let you know as not to be disingenuous’.

I get it, I realize she was just asking me that for validation and I should have just reassured her, but I don’t think what I said was unfair or out of line and frankly, I think she needs to learn how to self-soothe. How much of a dick was I being?

TL;DR: Friend has cut me off due to a comment I made, whereas I felt I wasn’t out of line and she was being needy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I got irritated with my wife last night because she said she was going to get a drink with her friend after work (finishes at 10ish) and she stumbled in at 2:30. Didn't answer my calls and didn't message me or call me.

I am mostly mad because she shouldn't have been driving. AITA?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

I [25M] am worried about my gf [25F] of 7 years suddenly hanging with group of male coworkers

Big surprise, in the comments he's arguing with everyone telling him to seek therapy about his anxiety/clinginess.

She sounds like a shithead too, in fairness.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

chitoryu12 posted:

The Ultimate Sadie

My wife (37f) is upset because my coworkers are calling my daughter (12f) our "starter Sadie"

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

My (22F) friend (22F) is asking for space from me over a comment I made. I feel bad but am unsure if I was out of line

ahh the cusp of adulthood, before you realize you can stop maintaining bad friendships and just let them fall apart naturally

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Leon Einstein posted:

I got irritated with my wife last night because she said she was going to get a drink with her friend after work (finishes at 10ish) and she stumbled in at 2:30. Didn't answer my calls and didn't message me or call me.

I am mostly mad because she shouldn't have been driving. AITA?

Short and sweet, nice.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I was kicked out at 18 fresh out of high school. A year later my mom texts me complaining how she’s not a part of my life and that it’s my fault

quote:

A little back ground information. Growing up I was by no means a “good kid”. I continuously got into trouble but I only acted out when I was at home, never at school or in front of other people. Also my dad was in the Army growing up so I’m constantly moving every three years. I never really had friends and to make matters worse I always felt like an outcast because my dad adopted me and my siblings are only my half siblings. Growing up I felt like I was always the odd one out, always the only one getting punished. So when I turned 18 and graduated it was no surprise when my parents kicked me out claiming they had no idea how to take care of me anymore and blaming it on me. For a while I didn’t want to have a relationship with my mom but finally came to terms with everything she’s done and reached out to her to try and start healing.

Fast forward to today I thought I was making progress in my relationship with my mom. She was responding most times when I texted her and even started saying “I love you back to me.” She texted me this morning and asked for pictures of me and my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I aren’t very photogenic and I dislike having pictures taken of myself so I had only one picture. I sent it to her and she kept asking for more. I tried to explain to her that I didn’t have anymore. After about 30 minutes of telling her I didn’t have anymore she asked me for a picture of just me. Since I’ve been going through some things since she last saw me I’ve dyed my hair several times. I sent her a picture of each time I dyed my hair a new color at her request and she got upset saying that I had changed and she didn’t know who I was anymore. I said something along the lines of it had been over a year since I’d seen them and I had recently tried to go to them to visit but that they had declined saying they were too busy. She then got even more angry with me because I hadn’t been sending pictures. One, I assumed that they wanted nothing to do with me when I moved out. I had no financial help from them, nothing. And two we’ve never had the type of relationship where I’d feel comfortable sending unsolicited pictures. If she wants them great she could ask and I’d send them. But sending pictures out of the blue would just felt plain weird. She then attacked me for wanting to come for a visit but rarely ever calling and never sending pictures. I tried to be civil and explain that it felt weird sending pictures that weren’t asked for and that we really weren’t that close a few months ago. I tried really hard not to stoop to her level but it got to the point where she was attacking me and calling me immature. I finally stuck up for myself and said I’m tired of living in the past and want to move on but that she’s not ready to. She then sent me huge paragraphs basically telling me what a failure I am, that I’m a disgrace to my family, that it’s no wonder that I’m such a disappointment, and that I need to grow up. All I sent in return was “I love you ❤️” and didn’t give her the gratification of retaliation on my part.

But after this I have no idea what to do. Is there any way to salvage this relationship or should I just stop trying. I love her so much. But I feel like I need to stop and take some time to heal myself. I’m so lost.

TL;DR: My mom flew off the handle at me today because we don’t have a good relationship and I didn’t send her pictures. She then proceeded to blame the failing relationship on me. I finally stuck up for myself but don’t know where to go from here.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for being uncomfortable with the music my wife listens to?

quote:

Hey Reddit, my(26m) relationship with my wife(24f) is currently a bit rocky so I decided to see if Reddit could help clear things up. I'd like to say that aside from this my relationship couldn't be better. My wife is loving and caring, silly and sweet and I love her to death. However... She has been excercising a lot this year and has dropped a lot of weight and couldn't be happier. She's more chipper, so excited about being able to fit in clothes, yaddayadda all the typical stuff. And its awesome, I love that she's so happy! Im proud of her an i cant stress that enough. Here's the thing though, when she exercises , she does so for about 30 minutes a few times a day. She listens to music with her headphones. When I first met her, she used to listen to some rap music, and some softer, more indie stuff (more my style). When I expressed to her I didn't like the rap she stopped playing it around me. Well, the other day I caught her in the kitchen singing some ridiculously gross rap lyrics while dancing and confronted her. I don't mean to sound uptight but in my opinion thats the type of music girls in relationships shouldnt be listening to, about girls shaking their rear end for a n***a and using dudes for their money, guys are poo poo, etc etc. To me it says a clear representation of someone's intentions and personality. She got super defensive and claimed that she only listens to that kind of stuff sometimes because it has a good rythym to it for her to do her exercising to, but there's so much better music that has good beats to work out to, so I feel like that's not a good excuse- and I KNOW that some of that music, she probably listens to on her own too. She said it shouldnt even matter since its in private and im not around to hear it (even though i had walked in on her singing it to herself?) and insists I'm trying control her. I'm not going to break up with her, so don't suggest that but is there any way I can get her to see my side in this? She's even agreed with me that yes, that kind of music is vulgar and she doesn't understand why that's all music has become, and yet she still listens to it. AITA here??

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

Help Reddit my problem has resolved itself, how can I get my problem back

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pinecone Sample posted:

What a weenie.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

We have the opposite of the guy who can't sleep!

Am I wrong to be annoyed with my husband for waking me up in the morning before he goes to work?

quote:

Every single drat morning before he leaves to work (around 6am) he demands I’m awake and fully conscious to say goodbye to him and give him a kiss before he leaves.

There is a difference between me sleepily waving him off and giving him a sleepy kiss (which I don’t mind because then I can go back to sleep quite easily after he leaves) and me having to be fully awake because he wants a “proper”, whatever the gently caress that means, I love you and goodbye. It’s always been really difficult for me to fall back asleep after I’ve woken up no matter how sleepy I am, or If i do it ends up happening about an hour later.

This is really inconvenient when I have to be up at 8. 2 hours of sleep really makes a difference, especially if I’ve already stayed up a bit later the night before because i was relying on those extra two hours of sleep.

I’m actually typing this an hour after he’s left now. I tried to fall back asleep for the first 30 min but I know it’s hopeless so now I’m on reddit, pissed as gently caress because I can’t sleep now.

I’m convinced my husband is the reason for my loving dark circles. You may think I’m exaggerating but 2 hours are 2 hours!!! It doesn’t help anyone for me to be on the verge of falling asleep throughout the day when I have poo poo to do too!!

I’ve tried talking to him calmly about it, I’ve tried talking to him pissed off about it. Nothing works. I’m about to go mad.

TLDR husband always wakes me up too early in the morning for no drat reason

Edit: I checked and according to her other posts this poor woman is 5 weeks pregnant.

chitoryu12 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jul 11, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmfao, confronted her about her singing and dancing not in my presence!

Hopefully she :sever:s with that weenie and never looks back.

E: fb to calling him a weenie.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for telling my girlfriend that I won’t let her drive until she takes driving lessons?

quote:

My girlfriend is the worst driver you’ve ever seen.

She runs reds lights, drives way too fast, tailgates and is so unaware of her surroundings.

Last night we were on our way home from dinner and she had to drive since I had some drinks.

We were at a four way stop and she didn’t even look in all directions until a huge pick up truck almost slammed into the side of us with the horn blaring.

All she said was “Why didn’t they stop?” I got really pissed and said that they had the right of way and she wasn’t paying attention. She just dismissed what I said with an “Oh well.”

When we got home I waited until she went to bed and I hid the keys where I know she would never think to look.

When she woke up the this morning she asked me if I knew where the keys were and I said that from now on I would be driving her to and from work and wherever she needs to go until she takes driving lessons.

She freaked out and told me that I had no right to do this but I told her that we could’ve been seriously hurt or killed yesterday and she doesn’t even see what the problem was with her driving yesterday.

She tore the house apart trying to find the keys but she never found them.

I drove her to her family’s house for Easter dinner today and I picked her up about an hour ago.

She is super pissed at me but I think I’m within my right here considering she almost hurt us yesterday with her driving.

So AITA for not letting her drive until she takes driving lessons?

The thread has declared "Everyone Sucks Here" because it's not his right to keep her from killing herself and other people.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

AITA for profiting of my friend?

quote:

My friend has a lawn mowing business. He’s been doing that for a couple months and he makes pretty decent money. And I am his “manager”. I take 10% of his revenue. In Nextdoor I find a person who wants their lawn mowed, and is willing to pay $50. My friend will do he same job for $40, but he still hasn’t found out the post yet. I ask him to do the job. He gets $36, and I get $14. So Reddit, AITA?

OP did NOT like the answers.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol these last couple are great.

Being with a terrible driver is a uniquely terrifying experience, I had an ex maybe 75% of her craziness.

Dude that had a super lovely mom is just sad.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for assuming every girl my lesbian daughter brings home is her girlfriend ?

I explained that its the same for her siblings, except I find an immutable characteristic of hers repugnant and am ashamed she is condemned to hell.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I was kicked out at 18 fresh out of high school. A year later my mom texts me complaining how she’s not a part of my life and that it’s my fault

And then she put her hair in a ponytail

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
Is... is Bagel Manlet also Fightman?

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

WASP America spent most of the 20th century exclusively consuming about a dozen ingredients total, to this day you go far enough inland and even red sauce from a can becomes exotic ethnic cuisine
i worked at a rural thai restaurant and a customer demanded a refund because his sweet-and-sour sauce was brown, not cherry-coloured. i tried to explain to him that only chinese sweet-and-sour is red and the red colouring isn't part of the sauce ingredients, they sell sweet-and-sour red colouring in 20l bottles and you just splash it in to turn anything crimson without affecting the flavour, but he still got the refund

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Xombie posted:

Is... is Bagel Manlet also Fightman?

Fightman weighs no more than a buck five. Also he's not real.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

zakharov posted:

All 👏 dogs 👏 belong 👏 on 👏 wheels

Wheeled dogs go farther when you punch them.

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Baronjutter posted:

My friend grew up in a sort of rural area of HK. It was fairly common for families to keep ducks, for food or pets. She was a very good girl and her parents promised her a duck that would be 100% hers, and the moment she got that duck she announced its name: her hated older brother's name. Oldest brother protested at this insult but parents promised the duck would be entirely her responsibility, which included naming rights. Her duck was cool and smart and very dog-like and everyone in the neighbourhood liked it as it would follow her around everywhere. Because the duck was more popular than the older brother everyone would meet him and be like "Oh! You have the same name as Brenda's duck! haha why do you have a duck's name??" and it would enrage him.

Anyways, siblings are jerks but dog-ducks are good.
lol this is great

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Don't they serve gnocchi at like Olive Garden? Is that too high class for middle america?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Pinecone Sample posted:

Well, the other day I caught her in the kitchen singing some ridiculously gross rap lyrics while dancing and confronted her. I don't mean to sound uptight but in my opinion thats the type of music girls in relationships shouldnt be listening to... To me it says a clear representation of someone's intentions and personality.

Check it out, dude got so white he turned Amish.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Pussy Quipped posted:

Don't they serve gnocchi at like Olive Garden? Is that too high class for middle america?

A large percentage of people won't order something they've never had before.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lmao, an addendum to the steak guy, from the mods of the Am I The rear end in a top hat subreddit:

quote:

FYI, calling anyone in this story a "Karen" is a juvenile insult and breaks rule #1. This sub is not here for you to insult or attack people in these stories. If you can't explain what's wrong with their behaviour without resorting to name-calling, we will ban for that.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
My new hero :allears: gently caress the police, ACAB, etc.

quote:

AITA for keeping my website up after being asked to remove it?

Back in November 2018 I was arrested at work in front of my boss and co-workers. It was the most humiliating thing I've ever experienced. I later learned at the police station that I was being charged with multiple felonies. This came as a huge surprise. Luckily I was able to keep my wits and lawyer up instead of speaking with the detective. For $13,000 which completely wiped my savings, I was able to retain a criminal defense attorney. However it cost me everything and I was unable to pay my bond. This resulted in me staying in jail for a total of 54 days. At a status hearing, my attorney presented video evidence of me gassing up my car 3 hours away from where the crimes took place and I ended up having all my charges dismissed. When I finally got out I learned that I had lost my job, was in the process of being evicted, and my son was in the state's care. His mother is a heroine addict and I haven't spoken to my own parents in nearly 15 years. They wouldn't let him go to my girlfriend because they didn't consider her family.

Since my release, I've learned that I can't sue the police and no one gives a poo poo that I was locked up for 54 days because the detective did poor investigation work. I've gone to the local press about this and was told that what happened to me happens quite a bit. They took down my info but never followed up. So what I did was create a website sharing my story. I also uploaded the police report and some other documents from the discovery. Literally the only reason why I was arrested was because an eye witness said they saw me. If the detective had done his job, he could have verified that I wasn't even in town on the day the crimes took place. This is what pisses me off the most. My life was ruined because of a lazy employee.

I'm writing this now because my website is now ranked #2 on the first page of search results when you type in my town's name. I live in a touristy town and we attract a lot of visitors over the summer. My web traffic has more than quadrupled, and apparently it's gotten someone high up's attention. I received a cease and desist letter recently, which I showed to my attorney. He said sharing my experience online isn't illegal and that everything I had stated was a fact or my own opinion, protecting me from a defamation lawsuit. Yesterday I received a visit from two officers and the detective who had arrested me. He apologized, stating "mistakes can happen." They then talked to me about my website and asked if I could remove it. I said I would delete it on the condition that the detective leave his job and never do police work again. Suffice to say that isn't happening.

After the visit I received, I'm more pissed off that the only reason the detective apologized to me was to get me to take down my website. I don't plan to and the only one supporting this is my girlfriend. My friends think I'm being spiteful and have suggested that I just delete it. AITA for keeping my website up?

Edit: Grammar

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

NSFW: Boyfriend (23M) saw my (22F) rear end in a top hat while having sex, then compared it to a porn star’s.

quote:

This may sound weird and hopefully a bit funny, but idc about the judgement anyway.

I told my boyfriend I didn’t want to have sex until after the sun went down and it was dark. I haven’t been able to groom down ~there~, so I didn’t want him (or I, tbh) to see it. Idc about a little bit of body hair, it’s natural! I’m comfortable with him seeing my bush and so is he, but I’ll admit, it’s gotten a bit unruly for what I’m used to. And after cutting my vagina with a razor once, I refuse to shave it, so I only wax it now. Unfortunately due to a recent move, I no longer have the tools I once had, so I have to obtain new ones until I can wax again.

Well, we got back to my house and started cuddling. We haven’t had sex in awhile and were pretty horny, so we started making out and undressing and whatnot. We got naked and because the sun was still out and it wasn’t dark yet, I asked if he wouldn’t look at me down there, which he agreed to (and has done so in the past).

He eventually wanted to do doggystyle and although I didn’t want to because I didn’t want him looking at my (to put it bluntly) hairy rear end in a top hat, initially refused. But he said he didn’t care to see it, so I agreed to do it anyway.

I thought the sex was good. But as soon as we were done, I joked with him and asked if he saw my rear end in a top hat. He said yes, as well as, “It’s not like a porn star’s rear end in a top hat, but it’s your rear end in a top hat,” and “It’s a lot darker there than the rest of your skin.”

I was shocked he said that, so I didn’t say anything. Like I said, he’s gotten used to seeing me with a bush for the 2 years we’ve been together, so for him to say those things made me feel self-conscious and embarrassed. I’m not as mad as I was when he first said it, but I’m still pissed off. Especially because I didn’t want him to look anyway, and I wanted to stick to positions I knew I’d feel comfortable in. But he insisted, and I took the risk and let my guard down and was vulnerable and now feel like an idiot for ever doing that.

We’ve been together for 2 years and love each other very much, and I doubt he meant to sound like an rear end in a top hat (no pun intended), but it makes me sick that I let someone that’d say something like that literally inside of me. I know I’m not a porn star, but feel it was completely unnecessary to bring them up and compare me to one.

Idk. How should I handle this situation? Please help.

TLDR: How to bring up I was hurt by boyfriend’s comments about my body?

'Real life is different than porn' strikes again!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There's another post from the pregnant woman whose husband keeps waking her up at 6:00 AM for a goodbye ritual.

Wibta if I let my husband know when his breath smells?

quote:

My husband grew up without regular dental visits due to his negligent mother who also never really encouraged him to brush his teeth. This has resulted in some cavities that I am now trying to help him get rid of as well as scheduling regular dentist visits. However, we’re still in the beginning stages of this, and sometimes when he goes a whole day without brushing his teeth, you can smell the cavities towards the end of the day.

He’s also still not adopted flossing as something he should do regularly so I’m sure that doesn’t help.

Wibta if I told him that sometimes his breath is a little smelly, and he should try flossing more often? Or at the very least let him know when his breath does smell? I try not to be rude about it, but sometimes when he’s trying to be sexy and kiss me I get a little turned off from it. I’ve never said anything, and I make our dentist visits at the same time so it doesn’t seem like I’m singling him out. I really don’t want to make him feel bad, and I know I would be mortified if anyone, especially my SO told me my breath smelled.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Apprentice Dick posted:

As a dude I 100% agree with this reading of the story. Dude wanted to set up to gently caress after the concert, she said go as friends to imply she didn't want to gently caress him after. It may have still been a date, but she wanted to make sure he understood no sex afterwards.

Yeah, as a 100% dude myself who just started dating again after a divorce I can tell you, just speaking for myself, when I ask women on dates (it’s happened 5 times so far), at no point:

1. Was I soliciting the person for sex;
2. Did I assume that sex was going to be the result of that date.

While it might be a douchey thing to ask a woman out—who is your friend—and then to cancel when that friend tells you “I do not want to date you” it isn’t a sign of a terrible person.

In fact, the more I think about it, it is not douchey at all. He wants to go to the concert with this girl because he is interested in her as more than just friends, she says she’s not into him the same way, he no longer wants to go with her—this is a completely normal reaction.

If he asked her on out for dinner as a date and she was like sure, but only as friends, is it your opinion that he is now duty bound to take her to dinner anyway?

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

charity rereg posted:

Good. Make them panic.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That false arrest story is the worst, jesus christ.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

charity rereg posted:

"it cost me everything and I was unable to pay my bond. This resulted in me staying in jail for a total of 54 days. At a status hearing, my attorney presented video evidence of me gassing up my car 3 hours away from where the crimes took place and I ended up having all my charges dismissed. When I finally got out I learned that I had lost my job, was in the process of being evicted, and my son was in the state's care.

My friends think I'm being spiteful and have suggested that I just delete it."

gently caress all of them and keep it online forever

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

"Goddamn it, Erica," I say, tears welling up in my eyes, "don't you get it? I think your body is a wonderland! Can't you understand how it makes me feel when you say you don't want no scrub? Is that all I am to you?"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Pussy Quipped posted:

Too ethnic

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

charity rereg posted:

This guy is going to be found floating face-down in a river with about 15 self-inflicted gunshot wounds in his back.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

charity rereg posted:

the fuckin balls on the detective thinking coming over to this guy's place to go "whoopsy-doodle, welp, mistakes happen!" was going to improve anything

otoh better than when the cops go to their other way of solving problems

Geoj posted:

This guy is going to be found floating face-down in a river with about 15 self-inflicted gunshot wounds in his back.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the fuckin balls on the detective thinking coming over to this guy's place to go "whoopsy-doodle, welp, mistakes happen!" was going to improve anything

more likely he was hoping to intimidate / abuse of authority his rear end into closing that site down.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Official thread mascot:
https://twitter.com/100soft/status/1149144435222908928

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

quote:

Yesterday I received a visit from two officers and the detective who had arrested me

You don't crew up for a fuckin apology, that was absolutely an intimidation move. gently caress cops.