Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
kingpin looks v italian in these strips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

It would be rad if Peter was just in Miami the entire time Kingpin is trying to draw out Spider-man.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i love that no matter how much time passes, mj will always call peter tiger

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Libra posted:

Peter Parker has ribs, but as an arachnid insect Spider-Man does not.

FTFY.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lurdiak posted:

It would be rad if Peter was just in Miami the entire time Kingpin is trying to draw out Spider-man.

Kingpin and Sabretooth end up beating the poo poo out of each other out of frustration.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
More villains need to be buds. KP and KtH could hunt big game together, wrestle over shark tanks... I can see it working.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Kingpin and Sabretooth end up beating the poo poo out of each other out of frustration.

Now now, there's no reason for Liev to beat himself up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ha ha, i didn't realize that nsm loving off to florida every so often was such a long-standing tradition. more recently, he did it while fleeing in terror from sabertooth, then again for that delightful vacation where florida man was the most sane and responsible person around.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ha ha, i didn't realize that nsm loving off to florida every so often was such a long-standing tradition. more recently, he did it while fleeing in terror from sabertooth, then again for that delightful vacation where florida man was the most sane and responsible person around.

It would not surprise me in the least that being a Jewish man of a certain age from New York Stan Lee vacationed in Florida and just wrote what he knew.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Peter forgot there was nothing to swing on there so he can now swing away.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

did someone say they're in Florida? why is the Washington Square Arch there?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

morallyobjected posted:

did someone say they're in Florida? why is the Washington Square Arch there?

Wrong storyline and also MJ just mentioned heading down there for a modeling gig and asked Pete if he wanted to tag along.

But I wonder if Kingpin might interfere with the plan...

I wonder...

:thunk:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Johnny Walker posted:

It's gonna be something stupid like he flipped the x-rays around or something.

That or he's gonna get out of sight and double over weeping.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That's so Kraven

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pictures of...the Rattler........?

:confused:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

OK, True Believer, this is your chance to draw your own version of what kind of alien monstrosity is under the mask! Have at it!

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

This isn't funny at all but I had a hankering to spend 11-14 seconds drawing an Imp-Goblin in ms paint and I figured I may as well share. I will come up with something cleverer later. Maybe.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Endless Mike posted:

Pictures of...the Rattler........?

:confused:
Look, it took JJJ a while to find his personal brand.

I'd read Newspaper Spiderman, Only He's a Robot With A Tiny Alien Inside.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Saoshyant posted:

OK, True Believer, this is your chance to draw your own version of what kind of alien monstrosity is under the mask! Have at it!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Saoshyant posted:

He's not human! I swear! You gotta believe me he was like this full-on spider creature this one time!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
"You're telling me Peter Parker--is a robot with a tiny alien inside?!"

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Libra fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jul 13, 2019

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

"Talkies", eh? Good to see decades-out-of-date slang was a long-standing NSM tradition.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

*sniff* *sniff* HEY COLLEGE BOY YOU SMELL MIGHTY FAMILIAR

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Someone scanned in that drawing and then printed it on another paper, I guess.

This edit is very sloppy but I had no idea what I was doing the entire time.

Somehow even more sloppy alternate version that I felt deviated too far from the base image

Zinkraptor fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 13, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Glorious.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:five:

Sailor Goon
Feb 21, 2012

I love this thread and this dumb comic so much

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kraven has resting angry face.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I had never seen “spoor” used in the English language before. But it does make things better if you read all of Kraven’s lines in a ridiculous South African accent.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

JJJ: I already know he's not you, Parker. He's an alien. Now go get me more pictures!

Then I posted that panel I can't find from Deadpool, of Peter just yelling all his secrets in the Bugle office, but nobody is paying attention to him.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Quick PSA: Paint3D is the worst.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"In memory of Spider-Man, who died during the making of this film while riding a circular saw blade."

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
"Kraven's tracking me? I'm going to hop in this window and hop back out as Spiderman! He'll never see through that one!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude is tracking peter by scent, but can't quite figure out his connection to spiderman, who he has met, fought and smelled in the past. there's not much you can't put over on kraven, really.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dude is tracking peter by scent, but can't quite figure out his connection to spiderman, who he has met, fought and smelled in the past. there's not much you can't put over on kraven, really.

Spider-Man smells just like that dumb-rear end photographer I met. Clearly alien olfactory mimicry technology at work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

I can't imagine Spider-Man's suit smells great, considering how active he is in it and how little we've seen him clean it, so it's very possible that stench overpowers everything else.

Then again, we're talking about Kraven, a man who managed to track Peter from the sewers, somehow smelling him below solid ground AND through the stench of, well, sewer, but THEN AGAIN AGAIN, this is the same guy who managed to lose that scent due to a tipped over trash can, so who knows at this point.