Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Eat This Glob posted:

i got my wife to make her first-ever political donation to gravel after showing her a short video from the 2008 debates. i specified that he needs unique donations to get on the stage, but never really broke down what that meant, so she selected the $20.20 option. she didnt even get a sweet shirt, hat, or rolling papers out of it :(

spoiler, none of that stuff will ever ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!

Eat This Glob posted:

i got my wife to make her first-ever political donation to gravel after showing her a short video from the 2008 debates. i specified that he needs unique donations to get on the stage, but never really broke down what that meant, so she selected the $20.20 option. she didnt even get a sweet shirt, hat, or rolling papers out of it :(

If you email them and ask there's probably a 50/50 chance she'll get a button

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!
Anyway it's too bad he won't actually debate. But then again, who does???

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i will never email the rude teens

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Vox Nihili posted:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vox Nihili posted:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

congrats on the first successful goon project

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Edward James Olmos the new Gravel celebrity endorsement?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
the teens will have powerful careers overseeing prominent brand accounts, twitter, Instagram

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1149893631358246912

Gravelanche having a good day

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
you all are being scammed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

not me i only donated $1 so sanders would look better next to a really elderly man

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

The twitter burns so far have been worth far more than $1 to me.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Is it against forum rules to advocate cyberbullying one of the other candidates into quitting the debate? Hickenlooper looks like he'll crack any minute.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Tunicate posted:

Is it against forum rules to advocate cyberbullying one of the other candidates into quitting the debate? Hickenlooper looks like he'll crack any minute.

no one cares about anything that happens on the something awful forums

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tunicate posted:

He's cooked. Fired his whole staff and everything

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Are the qualifying polls the bullshit traditional ones conducted through randomly cold calling elderly people and the terminally lonely? Is there any way to actively vote in one of these polls or are they a random sample of the population?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

*desperately storms into the kindergarten, huffing and sweating from exhaustion. Pausing for a moment to smirk and look cool and collected* heh, santa isn't real you morons

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

THS posted:

no one cares about anything that happens on the something awful forums

well, nobody except the secret service

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Eat This Glob posted:

well, nobody except the secret service

Oh so I shouldnt propose my strategy to make sure a slot opens for gravel then

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Imagine being the one secret service guy whose job it is, 10 years later, to read D&D and CSPAM 40 hours a week.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Imagine being the one secret service guy whose job it is, 10 years later, to read D&D and CSPAM 40 hours a week.

hi secret service guy we have the same job

THS
Sep 15, 2017

22 Eargesplitten posted:

i can, because it’s me

THS
Sep 15, 2017

every month i have to give a briefing to my director and every month he asks me who cum shitter is again, completely thankless job

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

22 Eargesplitten posted:

greetings

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

22 Eargesplitten posted:

funny enough they recruited me after I was already reading the forums, with an ad right here on the forums

i mean, go gravel

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

every month i have to give a briefing to my director and every month he asks me who cum shitter is again, completely thankless job

lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read all the CSPAM posts to my dad, whose name is Donald Trump. he loves to hear all the cheers for number go up

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

THS posted:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i think they'd have to rotate the cspam ss guy cuz they'd either go full radical or insane

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Hey cops reading this: you can still be saved if you accept Marx as your savior

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Breakfast All Day posted:

hi secret service guy we have the same job
But do you get paid?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
So glad my 4.20 donation was well spent

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Eat This Glob posted:

i think they'd have to rotate the cspam ss guy cuz they'd either go full radical or insane

one doesnt recover from a place like this. better to just leave the one on it, and lose no more.

by now he is more poster than agent

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

each agent has different effects from this place. the first was tobleronetriangular and the current one is fishmech

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

voted for daddy gravel on yougov this morning :cool:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1151576407623065600?s=19
We got hosed over again yay

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the teens say they "have a plan"

hopefully it is more substantive than rude words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

the teens say they "have a plan"

hopefully it is more substantive than rude words.

it's a kids table event