Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

This poo poo is a single, logically consistent step away from “well we can’t hate the ultrarich for their wealth, because Nazis hate Jews for their wealth”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

BBJoey posted:

Hate to see Matt revealed as an anti-Semitic cryptofascist because he made a joke about a non-Jewish person

Me looking at the tweet: Tropes.
Peter Soewell: TROPES
Hyper Woke Twitter, *banging their keyboards*: TROPES TROPES TROPES

:suicide:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

if anything, expanding the reptilian overlord lore to include WASPs should help combat antisemitism

extended universe baby

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I feel like I've asked this before but is Soewell trans or nonbinary or is he trying to steal my valor with that Twitter handle?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BBJoey posted:

This poo poo is a single, logically consistent step away from “well we can’t hate the ultrarich for their wealth, because Nazis hate Jews for their wealth”.

people claimed corbyn was antisemitic for blaming the bankers were loving over everyone else.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BBJoey posted:

any possible way they can make being rich and powerful a protected class and part of the intersectional conversation

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

class CLAP is CLAP identity CLAP

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

THS posted:

any possible way they can make being rich and powerful a protected class and part of the intersectional conversation

"people of means"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

why did you not like the episode

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Martian Manfucker posted:

"people of means"

Can't wait to hear about poor privilege, the marginalization of wealthy folk, and the centering of working class voices within the discourse

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

super fart shooter posted:

Can't wait to hear about poor privilege, the marginalization of wealthy folk, and the centering of working class voices within the discourse

Lucky ducky!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

I believe the meme of zerg-rushing Area 51 is an ironic mirror to the disgust at migrant concentration camps that cannot be acted upon by normal political means.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Ilhan about to be canceled by liberals
https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/1150264754772041728?s=19

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Too many Tropes in this image

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

El Burbo posted:

Too many Tropes in this image

Felix is suspiciously absent :thunk:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

about to be?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Welp, my respect for her just went from "braver than a us marine" to "honorary gaymer streamer" <o AOC go on chapo

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Are we having fun yet?!

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

as Virgil gently presses a knife against Ilhan's back, he whispers in her ear "pose with us and do the soy face"

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Are we having fun yet?!

thanks for reminding me that party down will never come back

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Autism Sneaks posted:

Felix is suspiciously absent :thunk:

He was standing guard outside the building, tactically ascertaining any Proud Boy type thugs who may have had intentions to do physical harms to Mrs. Representative Ilhan's person

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Autism Sneaks posted:

as Virgil gently presses a knife against Ilhan's back, he whispers in her ear "pose with us and do the soy face"

It would be a juul pod whittled to a shiv

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

OxySnake posted:

It would be a juul pod whittled to a shiv

lol

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

drat she must be tiny for will to be towering over her

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

why did you not like the episode

I can't remember, honestly

I'm going to have to give it another go

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Percelus posted:

drat she must be tiny for will to be towering over her

Smol representative bean

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I hope they actually got her on the pod and it wasn’t just a photo.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
My grandfather would have been 99 today. Some may recognize this as Bastille Day. My grandfather was a Marxist and had at one point found himself in a Jesuit seminary before dropping out and meeting my grandma. Or maybe I have the order mixed up.

In honor of his memory, I donated to Bernie’s campaign. Please consider donating today!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Boywhiz88 posted:

My grandfather would have been 99 today. Some may recognize this as Bastille Day. My grandfather was a Marxist and had at one point found himself in a Jesuit seminary before dropping out and meeting my grandma. Or maybe I have the order mixed up.

In honor of his memory, I donated to Bernie’s campaign. Please consider donating today!

Sounds like a cool dude.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Living life at 130 pounds lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
It's partly the angle, right? Will looks like a similar height to everyone in that photo. Ilhan Omar is like 5'6" and I thought Will was around that tall, but maybe just all the other Chapos are tall.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
I meant to post that in the cum boy thread. Adam was talking about how sad he is in the latest ep (lol) so hes not eating (lol) and is 130 pounds (lollll)

Will is a chunky boy. Virgil too kind of. And matt is just dummy thicc

Love my boys. Wonder where felix was

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Will is around 5'10"-5'11", I walked past him before a show. He just looks short due to head/face/torso proportions. Matt is a large tall son

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Autism Sneaks posted:

Amber is suspiciously absent :thunk:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Analytic Engine posted:

Will is around 5'10"-5'11", I walked past him before a show. He just looks short due to head/face/torso proportions. Matt is a large tall son

big oaf energy

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Analytic Engine posted:

wtf how tall is virgil then. I always thought Will was a midget.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

she is living in both of your heads so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

They didn’t call it Large Sons LLC for nothing.