Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

AnoHito posted:

No love for Aphrodite's "Zeus just decided to jizz into the ocean, and this happened"?
Throwing your car batteries into the ocean is a cheap and legal thrill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bird with big dick posted:

at this point I’m assuming everyone on the planet is a child rapist except me

Child rape is less common than following the lifestyles of rich and famous people might lead you to believe

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

puve posted:

Child rape is less common than following the lifestyles of rich and famous people might lead you to believe

uh like 10% of kids (1 in 5 girls) is the conservative estimate so no it's really not loving uncommon

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're right to disagree with the thing I didn't say

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
drat straight

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Christoph posted:

That's entirely too colorful. Is it teardrop with the point out? Or is it skinnier at the base? There was a Spanish nobleman with the latter.

There is a thing I have heard reported by men who have had cosmetic penile enlargement, of a type of procedure where they transplant fat into the penis to make it thicker, but the fat just migrates down to the end in a big lump sort of like what's described (and incidentally Trump's mushroom like penis as described by Stormy Daniels)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

There is a thing I have heard reported by men who have had cosmetic penile enlargement, of a type of procedure where they transplant fat into the penis to make it thicker, but the fat just migrates down to the end in a big lump sort of like what's described (and incidentally Trump's mushroom like penis as described by Stormy Daniels)
also Trump could just be circumcized and have an ugly dick

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

gently caress you, ur dicks ugly

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

babypolis posted:

The one is not cause of the other. Just two separate characteristics true simultaneously.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

The one is not cause of the other. Just two separate characteristics true simultaneously.

*sheathes katana* ok i will let you live.., for now...

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hypothetically could you form a bit of cartilage inside a mouse to look like a handsome face and implant that into your dick

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
any god came out of someones rear end?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Poopus? Turdos?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

Poopus? Turdos?

Crohnus

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I think Epstein was supposed to have a dick wider in the base and thinner at the head. Also according to the Lorena Bobbit documentary her abusing rapist (and apparently a huge modern Trump supporting) ex-husband hosed up his dick getting a similar penile enlargement (after medical science was able to save it no less).

FactsAreUseless posted:

babypolis posted:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
much like Marx recognized that the rural countryfolk are inherently reactionary, we must accept the same for men under 5'6 and with hosed up/microdicks

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I think Epstein was supposed to have a dick wider in the base and thinner at the head.

i listened to the pod cast linked above (pretty good, sort of in the mould of citations needed?) and it's this. it's separately described as 'egg-shaped'

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
drat who could have seen this coming

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1149989695620861952?s=20

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

so basically the story, from what i can gather, is¨

epstein is a math genius who drops out of school and gets a job as a teacher at a prestigious high school. he plays the role of cool teacher and socializes way too much with his students, even showing up to parties. his behavior is even more creepy towards the ladies, who he flirts with constantly. then he starts dating students and thats where his monstrous proclivities develop. or that was his plan all along, it doesnt really matter

at some point epstein impresses some 1% parent and gets a job at bear stearns where he works with rich clients. now heres the part where im speculating: he meets some rich rear end in a top hat who wants to party. epsteins like sure! hell i can even get some hot young ladies to party with us! so he calls up some old students and rubs his hands. we all know what happens next. eventually he realizes he can make way more money from blackmail than finance and quits bear stearns to do it full time

30 years laters hes esnared basically the entire power structure of the us and here we are

babypolis has issued a correction as of 15:27 on Jul 13, 2019

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

at this point I’m assuming everyone on the planet is a child rapist except me

it's everyone who makes six plus figures

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

:prepop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

username post vombo combo

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

babypolis posted:

epstein is a math genius who drops out of school and gets a job as a teacher at a prestigious high school. he plays the role of cool teacher and socializes way too much with his students, even showing up to parties. his behavior is even more creepy towards the ladies, who he flirts with constantly. then he starts dating students and thats where his monstrous proclivities develop. or that was his plan all along, it doesnt really matter

at some point epstein impresses some 1% parent and gets a job at bear stearns where he works with rich clients. now heres the part where im speculating: he meets some rich rear end in a top hat who wants to party. epsteins like sure! hell i can even get some hot young ladies to party with us! so he calls up some old students and rubs his hands. we all know what happens next. eventually he realizes he can make way more money from blackmail than finance and quits bear stearns to do it full time

30 years laters hes esnared basically the entire power structure of the us and here we are

I think this is basically it tho I question the "entire power structure" line it's just some significant figures (everyone has more trustworthy sources)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IĂŤÂ̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓gĂŤÂ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Eric Cartman

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

an actual dog posted:

I think this is basically it tho I question the "entire power structure" line it's just some significant figures (everyone has more trustworthy sources)

i mean hes got 2 presidents of the last 4 presidents

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

babypolis posted:

i mean hes got 2 presidents of the last 4 presidents

Lol just two. naive

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
It's wild how a little while ago I was laughing at pizza gate types. Turns out they were right and I'm the idiot

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

i’m confused does anyone actually want a frankendick

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=Egg%20penis,Clinton%20Global%20Initiative,Baby%20Fists

Looked at the numbers, poo poo checks out.

“Clinton Global Initiative” was wildly popular and taking and unexpected downturn around Jan 2017.
“Egg penis” has shown positive results in CA, TX, and NY with numbers showing a proactive affinity on the NYC region.
“Baby Fists” is more popular than ever and yields the best results. Truly the best.

Calde
Jun 20, 2009

big dong wanter posted:

It's wild how a little while ago I was laughing at pizza gate types. Turns out they were right and I'm the idiot

the entire point of pizzagate was to make "the elite have pedo sex slavery rings" seem as stupid as possible when we'd seen plenty of evidence this poo poo was real

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The only unrealistic part of pizzagate was that the elites would do their kid loving in a basement rather than surrounded by the unimaginable luxury they're used to.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Calde posted:

the entire point of pizzagate was to make "the elite have pedo sex slavery rings" seem as stupid as possible when we'd seen plenty of evidence this poo poo was real

pizzagate has the same dumb-guy-version-of-something-real-and-obvious qualities of all right wing conspiracy theories

the government and society is run by a small set of extremely powerful people who manipulate it to their will! could it be the class of ultra-wealthy capitalists who benefit most from the system, wield power and who we know lobby and influence the system to that benefit? no, its the illuminati/lizard people/liberal arts academics

media shapes what we think and the way we think it! is it that it's designed to make us into consumers and laborers who enable the status quo while directing our ire at pointless or counterproductive targets? no, it wants to make us gay muslim communists, notorious wielders of power in america

the american military/intelligence sector has limitless resources and jurisdiction with absolutely no moral guidance! could it be that they act in the interest of american corporations around the world destabilizing governments and creating false grounds for conflict, like, you know, has happened time and again in history? no, theyre actually going to save america and thwart trump and say they dont even have venezuelas phone number

oh wait sorry that last one was dems. i meant, no, they killed breitbart

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
What the literal gently caress.

quote:

Just three months ago, as federal prosecutors were closing in with new charges, Mr. Epstein had a conversation with R. Couri Hay, a publicist, about continuing to improve his reputation. Mr. Epstein asserted that what he was convicted of did not constitute pedophilia, recalled Mr. Hay, who declined to represent him.

The girls he had sex with were “tweens and teens,” Mr. Epstein told him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-new-york-elite.html

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Jeffrey “ephebephilia” Eggstein

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hell of a post un combo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

16+ is bad enough but jfc if raped a 13 year old tie a millstone around his neck and throw him in the ocean

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

babypolis posted:

You forgot to mention the guy who hired him back in the 70s is attorney general barrs dad

Yes this is absolutely insane that these connections go back so far . Oh and the book thing is just icing on top

https://twitter.com/dchiasso/status/1149873057047228416

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
that old iron loin cloth dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Dreylad posted:

that old iron loin cloth dream

Norman Spinning-in-his-grave-rad