Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1149847505493999617?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I then found out he didnt know that Shapiro and Crowder were considered alt right and that Shapiro was "not wrong" about his selling and moving away comment.

did he explain why he thought this?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Yeah, that's a slam-dunk idiotic comment no matter your ideology.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Really want to pirate that guy's book and hate read it now.

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I have a friend who I thought was generally left leaning slowly descending into right wing territory.

I had a video game podcast on in the background, Pat the NES punk, at the same time when my friend showed up to hang out. He took a look at it and said "Pat's an rear end in a top hat."
I couldnt necessarily disagree, and I shrugged and asked, "why what's up?"
"The guy I watch said he called Diablo fans babies"
"Oh, yeah, whatever, not a good look.... who are you watching?"
"The quartering"

Yes, because THAT guy isnt an rear end in a top hat at all.

I then found out he didnt know that Shapiro and Crowder were considered alt right and that Shapiro was "not wrong" about his selling and moving away comment.

Ugh.

Hope you asked him what he thought the bidding war for property would be like between Aqua Man & Namor.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

It still...still... never ceases to astonish me how completely not at all Christian American "Christians" are. gently caress these lovely people straight to hell.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Does anyone have the one where he Here's Johnny!'d himself through the blackboard?

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

Does anyone have the one where he Here's Johnny!'d himself through the blackboard?

https://twitter.com/smjenkin/status/1134823299765002241

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

tek79 posted:

It still...still... never ceases to astonish me how completely not at all Christian American "Christians" are. gently caress these lovely people straight to hell.

I stopped being astonished by it when I realized that Christianity is just a framework for their toxic worldview. They'd feel exactly the same if they were militant atheists.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Yes, thank you.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

What's the gist of it? I'd rather not listen to Shapiro if possible.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

MrUnderbridge posted:

If there’s a global flood, people will be fine because they can sell their underwater homes and move. Hbomb: To whom, Aquaman?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It has Hbomberguy actually axe through the blackboard instead of cutting to his house.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

MrUnderbridge posted:

They're worth it.

The original is the Shapiro clip where he says "people who live on the flooded coasts will sell their homes, and hbomb axes a hole in the wall and says "TO WHOM, loving AQUAMAN?"
The clip I asked for uses the blackboard as a green screen so instead it looks like he's coming at Ben directly.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
God, I keep forgetting that's what his loving voice sounds like, how the hell does he get taken seriously?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a LOT of people on the right have obnoxious voices and i have no idea how they got a following.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Keeshhound posted:

God, I keep forgetting that's what his loving voice sounds like, how the hell does he get taken seriously?

He makes teenagers and college freshmen cry by talking really loving fast and lying a lot. He also used Gamergate to revive his career and make inroads with Kids These Days (whom he genuinely hates otherwise) off the back of Milo's self-immolating corpse. If it wasn't for Zoe Quinn making a video game about depression, he'd be an also-ran F-tier hasbeen relic of the late 00s right wing internet like Jim Hoft and Michelle Malkin.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/alxjasper/status/1149943480715632640
https://twitter.com/kateafsnowdon/status/1150045832143675392

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

YOU'RE livid?
JFC

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

it's time we admit Mao had a couple good ideas

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
Original thread (warning: reddit link, because of loving course this landlord would be a redditor)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Landlord/comments/cbyl4v/landlord_usca_advice_for_preemptively_dealing/

I don't use reddit, so I don't understand what it means when the OP has a bunch of replies that got auto-moderated when there are multiple replies telling them to commit suicide which remain.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

His lefty uncle that works for Nintendo:

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1150124433518055424?s=20

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Theyrejustoffcamera.jpg

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I wish I lived in the world where the Dems didn't push back against the far left.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

If stares could kill, Himmler is dead there. That dude's stare is intense.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Minenfeld! posted:

If stares could kill, Himmler is dead there. That dude's stare is intense.

fun fact, that's the camp that Himmler went to watch executions, saw people get shot, vomited and screamed in disgust, and then said 'we should gas them so I don't have to see stuff like that' because he, like Pence, was a fascist who hated seeing the results of what he was doing but still wanted to do them.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

HootTheOwl posted:

YOU'RE livid?
JFC

Livid at the wrong person. Dude owned himself with the high chance of voting against worker's rights and a good social safety net.

edit: gently caress THIS COUNTRY.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sexpig by night posted:

fun fact, that's the camp that Himmler went to watch executions, saw people get shot, vomited and screamed in disgust, and then said 'we should gas them so I don't have to see stuff like that' because he, like Pence, was a fascist who hated seeing the results of what he was doing but still wanted to do them.

Look up what happened the one time that Himmler took command of a military operation.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Zeroisanumber posted:

Look up what happened the one time that Himmler took command of a military operation.

I did.

Spoilers: He was loving terrible at it.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Keeshhound posted:

Try mark levin sometime.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Mr Interweb posted:

did he explain why he thought this?

"Some idiot will buy," I'm guessing he thinks the sale would have been years before the water was hitting the door step. Either way, dumb.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Even Himmler had the decency to look at his prisoners in the eyes. Pence is such a sniveling little poo poo. A coward in every sense of the word.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1150886941791064064?s=21

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1150805523694047234?s=20

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I will never get over the fact that girls getting cooties on nerd poo poo is a major contributing factor to the rise of a new era of fascism.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
imagine being under 50 and giving a poo poo about james bond

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

The Muppets On PCP posted:

imagine giving a poo poo about james bond

Infomaniac
Jul 3, 2007
Support Cartographers Without Borders
OMG could you imagine if 007 was on her period!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Infomaniac posted:

OMG could you imagine if 007 was on her period!

She’d only kill slightly more people than her male counterpart does in a day.

James Bond movies allow Ben the wish fulfillment fantasy of living vicariously as a normal sized human being for the duration of their run time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Like it's double stupid because from what they're saying James Bond is still the main character of the movie it's just that he's not 007 anymore because he's coming out of retirement for one last mission or w/e. So you still get to see Daniel Craig kill a bunch of people you just also have to see a black lady do it as well while being referred to as 007.