Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

alf_pogs posted:

HKL 56R 3KF - Outpost 31

The influence on this should be pretty blazingly obvious.

I loved this Thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

A remake of sorts of a Mario Maker 1 level:

The Floor Is Made of Cannons
7H3-3W4-LGG

insidius
Jul 21, 2009

What a guy!

insidius posted:

Koopa's Hop on/Hop off Castle! : TLJ-TDQ-KLF

It's intended to be run at top speed and it uses on/off switches, spinning jumps and beetle shells.

I tried to make an "easier" version of the same concept assuming that if I only just learned it and can execute to it, it must be on the tamer side. That being said I expect you still have to be somewhat into the mechanics of this sort of stage to not hate it.

J-Spot posted:

I'm not usually into this kind of thing but I liked the first part well enough. Could maybe use a coin or something indicating where certain jumps are meant to occur because I often found myself bouncing on one turtle and over/under shooting the second. I did give up after the repetition got to me with not enough opportunities to practice the second part. I realize it's a speedrun level and they don't usually have checkpoints but you did say you wanted to make an easier version so... maybe add a checkpoint?

Thank you for the feedback! I did not add a check point due to considering the same logic as yourself however there is no reason not to break the mould and I should I have considered it. Ive taken it down, added some coins and what not two checkpoints! That way people can speed run it if they wish but those who can't and need the practice can complete it. I also made a few sections a little cleaner and one of the end sections a fair bit easier. Clearly my ability to pick difficulty is still a bit off.

Can we edit the spreadsheet after the fact? That way I can wipe the original and update it with a modified version.

The modified version is Koopa's Hop on/Hop off Castle! : TN9-M17-39G

Enough noise about my level, I have been playing goon levels!

Calamari Clouds, Beetle Skies
By: Cervixalot

I tried to enjoy this but ultimately was unable to do so. I might just be worse at the game than I thought. Too many squids including firing at junctions that will essentially almost always derail you and leave it to luck, not skill for your survival. Or the shorter summary from my GF “there was way too much going on I don't like this one”.

It is good that there is a checkpoint however the portion right after the checkpoint is frustrating enough that even with the checkpoint I ended up noping out after multiple attempts to grab onto a certain claw only to have a squid fire directly into the side of me insta-killing me or better still, having it spawn just underneath me kicking me out of the claw to my death.

Radical Rail Shooter
By: Vegastar

Its a track focused level with the old school gameboy fireball power up and is focused on reflecting/getting shots into tight places to trigger on/off switches so your little platform can keep carrying you throughout the level.

I really enjoyed this one. It was quite a different pace to most and I feel is one of very few levels I have encountered that truely seem to follow the idea of “Pick one idea/gadget/theme etc” and slowly ramp it up. The only issue I had with it was the second switch after the check point, but on the whole it works! I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would when I saw it tagged as "puzzle".

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Rollersnake posted:

This... actually didn't take nearly as long to make as I thought it would, because the car handles very similarly to City Connection. I'm kinda shocked I managed to make a level that actually plays like the game it's based on, and I'm really curious to hear what City Connection fans (you exist, probably) think of this.

Everyone else—you all were dying to play a level that has the car and Meowser, right?!

I discovered City Connection for the first time a month ago when I saw it on the NES Classics thing on the Switch, and I hated it. Then I kept playing it for some reason and then I loved it. This level is perfect. Meowser simulates that loving cat perfectly.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

I accidentally deleted my first map, so I remade it. It's like a million times better because of it

maustrials No.1
9ST-225-39G

The concept, like my other map, is open-world, puzzles & zelda-like poo poo. There's a good amount of routes, secrets, and it's multiplayer friendly

jercoxthealmighty
Dec 18, 2007
All righty, got another level tinkered with enough that I'm willing to share it. Have a look, if ya like!

Invasion Of The Alien Parasites
M5R-Y7W-1GF

Schmuck of Ages
Dec 18, 2009

Rock My Socks! posted:

Snake Way

This one was just frustrating. The first two doors are way more difficult than they need to be, and the snake blocks are too short to predict the path of.

Yeah, sounds like I really failed to signal the path properly if the doors seemed mandatory. Probably should've added a coin path alongside the arrows. Ah well, I'm not surprised my first level was pretty bad. Out of interest because I'm considering trying a waaaay easier/simpler take on the opening gimmick, was it ever apparent that wall-jumping off the snakes was the way to hit the on/off switch and progress? I spent a while trying to figure out how to signal that whilst disincentivising simply standing on the on/off blocks but I'm pretty sure I failed miserably.

Thanks for playing anyway! (Fwiw my other levels are way better/clearer, judging from clear rates, if you're feeling generous enough to check those out.)

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

robot roll call posted:

I loved this Thing

thankyou! it was fun to make. as soon as I thought of the "helicopter" I had to do it

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I played a little bit of endless and saw a quagmire of bad NSMBU stages so I said gently caress it, I'm going to make sure at least one decent stage gets put into rotation.
This is as authentic as you can get I feel. I have no insane gimmicks, there's powerups to take advantage of (including a yoshi) and just tilting platforms. It's simple- but I'm happy with simple

If you play it lemme know if you enjoyed it :shobon:
Good stuff! Nothing ground-shaking, just a good old fashioned Nintendo-style NSMB level.

J-Spot posted:

Bridge Zone 1 (Sonic Game Gear)
Course ID: 3PM-5M9-P9G
Difficulty: Normal
Multiplayer Friendly?: Yes

This is real fun. If you do any more Sonic GG-style levels, I'd love to see them!

Internet Kraken posted:

I decided to reupload this course after tweaking the start section. If the spreadsheet could be updated with the new code, that'd be appreciated.

Plunder the Lost Kingdom: RHP-JBY-HPG

Hopefully now people will actually play past it instead of immediately quitting. Maybe I just picked a bad element to introduce the stage with, but the idea of a banzai bill boring into the earth seemed too cool for me to pass up.
I loved the intro, but the rest of the stage just didn't do it for me. Especially the Big Boo cannon spam.

Rollersnake posted:

...ever have a title that desperately needed a level? I tried to illustrate as many basic Mario gameplay concepts as I could without making it too cluttered, and every coin and powerup can be collected without running.
This reminds me a lot of World 2-2 in SMB3. That's not a bad thing!

Rollersnake posted:

This... actually didn't take nearly as long to make as I thought it would, because the car handles very similarly to City Connection. I'm kinda shocked I managed to make a level that actually plays like the game it's based on, and I'm really curious to hear what City Connection fans (you exist, probably) think of this.

Everyone else—you all were dying to play a level that has the car and Meowser, right?!
It's neat to see a level that uses the car that isn't just a "press B at the right time" obstacle course. It's not the most flexible element...

Culka
May 20, 2007
Nothing

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

I did my Blitz Level

Without checkpoints I just made a simple airship level. Since I could not use ground I used the slopes to give the ships more of a rowboat shape, with firebars as oars. Once you get to the city it's mostly made of semi solid platforms.

https://twitter.com/BorlandCorp/status/1149889697855918081?s=19

WRB-PD1-SNG

Sky Fire Rowboats to Spiny City

I made this a NSMBU style level because I hadn't done one yet.

I might have spent 100 lives trying to run through the level without stopping, but finally got a nice time.

Was there a fire flower somewhere on the level? Also the thwomp at the end was evil.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

Doomykins posted:

Dry Dry Dunes Dig
9J7-36W-81G

Difficulty: Normal

I played this and overall I liked it, but unfortunately I think I managed to break some of the puzzles unintentionally... specifically:

The P-switch was still active when I entered the snake block room, so I just fell down and grabbed the key. I went back and played it a second time and resisted the temptation that time, but all it took to beat it on the retry was to make the beetle shell drop via the 1 snake block and I don't know what I was supposed to do with the other snakes.

The bricks in the beetle room don't respawn if you reset via the pipe, so I solved it by just pushing the left shell right three times and never interacting with the rightmost shell.

Some of these might actually be the intended solutions, I don't know. But it didn't really feel like it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Thank you all so much for your feedback on The Icicle Tower in the Sand. No, there are no answers to the questions from the description. Also, while I can definitely see that there's not much going on in Boom Boom's area, I didn't feel like adding a lot would have made it better, at that point, especially if someone had difficulty making the climb itself. Though maybe a few platforms might've helped. Hmmm, probably.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

7 plays and zero likes on my new level. I think I messed up this time. :sigh:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

7 plays and zero likes on my new level. I think I messed up this time. :sigh:

Are you sure? I literally played it like a minute ago and it's at 8 plays/4 likes (and I thought it was great though the last section took me a couple of minutes to get to work correctly)

Anything that involves moving thwomps from their original spot is super cool to me for some reason, I really like your Make Way levels

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jul 14, 2019

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Are you sure? I literally played it like a minute ago and it's at 8 plays/4 likes (and I thought it was great though the last section took me a couple of minutes to get to work correctly)

That's weird, on mine it only shows the first play from last night and the notification said X people have played? It doesn't show any completions. Maybe it's just not updating correctly? Also my Maker points went down, so I assumed I was getting booed.

Sorry about the trouble with the end. I tried to keep it pretty straightforward to avoid despawning but it's kind of asking the player to not get too close and also not run ahead. I had to get creative with pathing at the last part since tracks can't overlap.

Thanks for playing.

Vookatos
May 2, 2013
Hello! I made another Mario!

Gold Mine Heist
FN2-B9Q-XMG

I tried to make a simple vertical stage where you have to collect the keys and rob the gold vault. How dare those goombas mine out Mushroom Kingdom's natural resources!
I tried to do a bit with storytelling and visual design. The level is pretty easy, with maybe one spot that's a bit annoying, but overall, I'm happy with it, and would love to hear criticism!

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Same, I see that level as 4/8 liked. I also had trouble at the end, for what it's worth, and actually timed out after like four tries. Not that it mattered much since the checkpoint is right there, but you know. I think what's throwing it off is the part at the very end where I can't intuit what the correct positioning/timing is supposed to be and it results in the thwomp falling somewhere where it doesn't solve the level, and then you have to restart. The rest of the level works great, though.

Meanwhile, I did another thing. It's called The Clock Tower on the Hill (RW3-448-NTG) and it's about avoiding sawblades clockwork in the dark.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

I played this and overall I liked it, but unfortunately I think I managed to break some of the puzzles unintentionally... specifically:

The P-switch was still active when I entered the snake block room, so I just fell down and grabbed the key. I went back and played it a second time and resisted the temptation that time, but all it took to beat it on the retry was to make the beetle shell drop via the 1 snake block and I don't know what I was supposed to do with the other snakes.

The bricks in the beetle room don't respawn if you reset via the pipe, so I solved it by just pushing the left shell right three times and never interacting with the rightmost shell.

Some of these might actually be the intended solutions, I don't know. But it didn't really feel like it.

I got the P-Switch thing myself on like my 7th upload check and figured it wasn't a big deal to leave in. The other Snakes are traps and using the coins to ID where the snakes go is intended. If you use an incorrect snake it dumps hazards on you! It was funny to set up the convoluted Thwomp reposition and I think he'll even fly all the way to the bricks and solve the puzzle if you dodge him twice and are Small Mario.

Beetle Room is fine, I wanted it to be solvable even if you just use the pipe a lot. Otherwise it'd be a very tedious exact frame puzzle as every so often I'd get different shell outcomes based on how fast or what pixel I touched the shell at or something.

Personally I'd prefer a puzzle or obstacle has leeway or can even be mildly cheesed than to get stuck with a "do this exactly, perfectly, one pixel/frame leeway" situation so I'm happy you played it and OK with those outcomes. I was getting some creation fatigue near the end and figured it'd be better to put it up and see how it does than to chip away forever. It was really my first try at a puzzle map, thanks for playing it!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Same, I see that level as 4/8 liked. I also had trouble at the end, for what it's worth, and actually timed out after like four tries. Not that it mattered much since the checkpoint is right there, but you know. I think what's throwing it off is the part at the very end where I can't intuit what the correct positioning/timing is supposed to be and it results in the thwomp falling somewhere where it doesn't solve the level, and then you have to restart. The rest of the level works great, though.

Meanwhile, I did another thing. It's called The Clock Tower on the Hill (RW3-448-NTG) and it's about avoiding sawblades clockwork in the dark.

Spoilered for puzzle solution:Assuming it's already through the on/off switch bays, just let the first snake block guide it to the point that it stops between then coins. For the top, activate the second snake block, for the bottom, wait for the first snake block to come back. In either case, stay far enough to the right that you don't trigger the thwomp.

Sorry it wasn't more clear. I always like to do "top of the flag" puzzles and this one can actually mess up getting to the flag at all.

As for your level, I beat it and now I hate time itself. Did you have to have a sawblade right off the side of the key door platform? :argh:

It's really well done and I like how you forecasted parts of the course, it was very clever. The darkness did make a couple of spots seem more difficult than they were, which was a relief when/if you discovered it. The sheer number of boos can make it pretty stressful!

e:

Help Im Alive posted:

Anything that involves moving thwomps from their original spot is super cool to me for some reason, I really like your Make Way levels

Thank you! I hope to see more of your stuff in the future as well. I revisit your course occasionally to get ideas on how to pace my levels a little better, I hope I am making progress.

NofrikinfuN fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jul 14, 2019

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

Vookatos posted:

Gold Mine Heist
FN2-B9Q-XMG

This was a lot of fun! I didn't realize at first that it was a pink coin level and timed out climbing back up, so maybe make the first coin more visible? I also softlocked myself trying to go down the blue pipe in the ice/ conveyor hallway as big Mario, but that's partially on me. Did that pipe do something earlier in the design? It seems like it has a purpose.

The one big critique I have is that you can see the vault very soon after entering the subworld and then the level stops being about collecting coins, there are almost 100 coins not in the vault, it might be more fun if you had to collect some of them as well.

I enjoyed it overall, it wasn't too easy, but there were enough powerups that you could make mistakes and still get it on the first few attempts. The design is clean and the decoration is pretty on point.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

That's weird, on mine it only shows the first play from last night and the notification said X people have played? It doesn't show any completions. Maybe it's just not updating correctly? Also my Maker points went down, so I assumed I was getting booed.

if you really need to obsess over how well new courses are doing clicking the notifications button seems to be the easiest way to get up to the minute updates. Well either that or restarting the game.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

Same this morning, only the two clears usernames showing up

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

if you really need to obsess over how well new courses are doing clicking the notifications button seems to be the easiest way to get up to the minute updates. Well either that or restarting the game.

I am a very anxious person :shobon:

Spellman posted:

Same this morning, only the two clears usernames showing up

I've found it does a little better if you close the game out and come back. (Like Plebian Parasite suggested) I played a couple rounds of Tetris 99 and it cleared up the issue. I don't think the game was really designed to just be left suspended all the time.

Vookatos posted:

Gold Mine Heist
FN2-B9Q-XMG

This was a great level. My only complaint (and it applies to most vertical stages) is that sometimes I felt like I was leaping into a bottomless pit. Not a big deal, especially since it fits the theme. It was a lot of fun to explore.

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious
I made some levels!! Super psyched, first time making levels and whatnot.

JACKPOT!!!!!!
9N9-MSG-T9G

10 seconds to clear a one-screen full of coins. It took me about 2 hours to clear it when uploading, and then someone cleared it in less than 20 attempts, so maybe it's easier than I thought.

Clear Condition Coin
M3X-S3K-5JG

Simple puzzle. Clear condition: 1 coin, but it's in a hidden block and if you jump anywhere other than under that block you die. There's a hint in the title and there's a hint room, so it isn't just a randomly placed hidden block though.

Walking on Air
FNX-FXX-CCG

I'm really happy with this one. It's a set of rooms: relatively easy platforming in the above world, but then you have to do the same room in the subworld, but I use a autoscroll-stop trick to scroll the bottom 2 rows of grid beneath the screen making you do the same room without being able to see the floor. And there's a Boom Boom fight after the cleckpoint.

Let me know what you all think!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

May Contain Nuts posted:

Walking on Air
FNX-FXX-CCG

I'm really happy with this one. It's a set of rooms: relatively easy platforming in the above world, but then you have to do the same room in the subworld, but I use a autoscroll-stop trick to scroll the bottom 2 rows of grid beneath the screen making you do the same room without being able to see the floor. And there's a Boom Boom fight after the cleckpoint.

Let me know what you all think!

You’re right to be happy, great idea and execution! Until Boom Boom, who should never be in any level ever again. It might be the pain and clouded head from anti-pain meds, but I stopped playing after he killed me in the under world.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
A while back someone in this thread posted a no-enemies level for their kid to play -- can anyone remember the code so I can play it with my kid?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

potatocubed posted:

A while back someone in this thread posted a no-enemies level for their kid to play -- can anyone remember the code so I can play it with my kid?

There should be a jam of super easy kid friendly levels for the parents of this thread to have their kids play :3:

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

May Contain Nuts posted:

JACKPOT!!!!!!
9N9-MSG-T9G

10 seconds to clear a one-screen full of coins. It took me about 2 hours to clear it when uploading, and then someone cleared it in less than 20 attempts, so maybe it's easier than I thought.

Four attempts. :smuggo:

May Contain Nuts posted:

Clear Condition Coin
M3X-S3K-5JG

I'm too dumb for this one.

May Contain Nuts posted:

Walking on Air
FNX-FXX-CCG

This I liked, and I don't mind the Boom-Boom. The room with the muncher stacks, though - the munchers are all visible at the bottom of the screen in the underground room, which feels like it defeats the purpose somewhat?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Crab Tank I played your Fire Escape level like 50 times and the furthest I got was the split path with the burner death trap, which I assume I need to abandon ship to avoid.

It's great but why am I so bad at Mario? :cry:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Why is everyone spamming the peaceful music lately. It doesn't fit with hectic poison stages or chase scenes!!! It's a good song but I'm sick of it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

I'm too dumb for this one.

Jump for the coin in the clear condition popup

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

This I liked, and I don't mind the Boom-Boom. The room with the muncher stacks, though - the munchers are all visible at the bottom of the screen in the underground room, which feels like it defeats the purpose somewhat?

I didn't want it to be completely blind. Mario is still hidden, I figured the top muncher was as good an indicator as anything else.

May Contain Nuts fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jul 14, 2019

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

Crab Tank I played your Fire Escape level like 50 times and the furthest I got was the split path with the burner death trap, which I assume I need to abandon ship to avoid.

It's great but why am I so bad at Mario? :cry:

You're not alone. This stage is... lacking in execution, I think. I tend to make things too complicated. You're right about what you need to do, though, and I had hoped the earlier section that required the same would be enough to communicate that, but people are having too much trouble with it for it to be enjoyable, I think. I want to make a new version of that one... but Mario Maker doesn't let you upload new versions of existing stages without taking them down, and like, I get that, but still... well, maybe some day.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Jesus worldwide multiplayer co-op is completely unplayable. This is an embarrassing addition.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

DalaranJ posted:

I finally finished my Jam level. It's a remake of a level I made for Super Mario Maker. It's not as easy as my other levels.

Speaking of courses not getting any views.

"One weird block spawning trick, nongoons hate it!"

Macaluso posted:

There should be a jam of super easy kid friendly levels for the parents of this thread to have their kids play :3:

Hmm, finally a Jam where I'll be able to beat all the levels.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

You're not alone. This stage is... lacking in execution, I think. I tend to make things too complicated. You're right about what you need to do, though, and I had hoped the earlier section that required the same would be enough to communicate that, but people are having too much trouble with it for it to be enjoyable, I think. I want to make a new version of that one... but Mario Maker doesn't let you upload new versions of existing stages without taking them down, and like, I get that, but still... well, maybe some day.

Nah, it's fine as it is, there is just definitely a skill requirement I'm not able to meet. It gets especially difficult with things like rising lava because sometimes you have to wait for the lava to catch up and others you have to race it, so there's no way to bank time.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
After weeks of being displeased with my attempts to recreate my Mario Maker 1 levels, I made an original one that I'm somewhat pleased with, although the timing was a bitch to tune so some parts might be a bit more unforgiving than I wanted.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

So the Hot Courses tab, did they typo when trying to write “loving Garbage rear end Trash Courses Chosen at Complete Random”???

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Macaluso posted:

Please, we should do this. I was going to make one for my kids, but my older son just went ahead and made one for his little brother :3:

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

dizzywhip posted:

Toad's Souls
563-YKD-4XF
Difficulty: Hard

I expected to hate this because Dark Souls inspired usually means lovely unfair difficulty and overly long exploration heavy levels are usually kind of tedious. For the most part it was actually pretty good with some clever setups. There was one part I absolutely hated though. The hammer brother section after the checkpoint is just a mean power-up filter, and you put the checkpoint right before it so if you managed to get the starman run the first time you couldn't do it again. Maybe I could have slowly picked them off with the fire flower or backtracked to do the star run again but that wouldn't be very fun.

I remember as a kid renting City Connection once and absolutely hating it. Back then when you rented a game that was probably your plan for the weekend, so getting a dud was always a disappointment. I can't avoid destroying the car in this so I didn't get very far, but kudos on coming up with a car level that's not just the same old thing.

robot roll call posted:

77F-NB7-1FG
Skytop Troopa Bop

My first course! My favorite courses are ones that try to feel like they could actually be in a game with minimal gimmicks. I love the new level themes in the SMB tileset so I just went with it and made a short, easy course about jumping on winged turtles. There are a few barely hidden lives and a bonus area.

Very nice first course! You captured the traditional SMB1 style very well and it's always nice to play a good-old fashioned hop n' bop after some of these high concept levels.

Last Visible Dog posted:

A remake of sorts of a Mario Maker 1 level:

The Floor Is Made of Cannons
7H3-3W4-LGG

These sort of stages that find a clever gimmick and iterate on it all the way up to boss fight and end goal grab are like catnip to me. I absolutely loved it.

jercoxthealmighty posted:

All righty, got another level tinkered with enough that I'm willing to share it. Have a look, if ya like!

Invasion Of The Alien Parasites
M5R-Y7W-1GF

Really cool use of the horror effect and bloopers in general. They are one of the most obnoxious enemies in the game but I think you were restrained enough with their usage that it didn't become frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I won a multiplayer match by waiting until everyone else quit due to the absolutely unbearable lag. My tolerance is higher than most, having experienced 28.8k internet as recently as 2008.