Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

It was real cool seeing a guy I know who grew up conviced the gays were gonna make pedos good next start saying Roy Moore did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is the kind of poo poo we're going to see more and more of as poo poo comes out: men spilling the beans and admitting they think loving kids is okay.

a patchwork of "well actually it's ephebophilia" woven throughout the tapestries of respectable sources

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

It was real cool seeing a guy I know who grew up conviced the gays were gonna make pedos good next start saying Roy Moore did nothing wrong

I dunno if that's actually inconsistent. "If we let gay people marry, we'll have to allow pedophilia too" -> "Well, gay people can marry now, so..."

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

remember how the right loves to talk about "purity"?

yeah, guess what they really mean.

Yeah, if you’ve ever been to a Purity Ball you’ll know they’re already 80% the way there, they just haven’t worked up the courage to start saying the quiet part loud yet.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Yeah, if you’ve ever been to a Purity Ball you’ll know they’re already 80% the way there, they just haven’t worked up the courage to start saying the quiet part loud yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEyHyH5h2g

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

After this teasing, his brother has got to be on the flight logs.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is the kind of poo poo we're going to see more and more of as poo poo comes out: men spilling the beans and admitting they think loving kids is okay.

it's like 40% of men who think a woman is most attractive when they're 15-20

look left and then look right yall

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

The child Woody Allen is dating in Manhattan (1979) goes to the Dalton School.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyve convinced themselves inside that it isnt wrong

you see that with catholic priests, iirc, the movie Spotlight had a scene that represented that well between a reporter and a retired priest

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

JudgeX posted:

it's like 40% of men who think a woman is most attractive when they're 15-20

look left and then look right yall

I'm incredulous. There's a bias in science toward college age white people. Research is often done by universities and that means university student volunteers. This goes back decades.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Accretionist posted:

I'm incredulous. There's a bias in science toward college age white people. Research is often done by universities and that means university student volunteers. This goes back decades.

way to give it up dude, cuff him ladies

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I don’t understand why anyone would date a 15 year old. Teenagers are annoying as gently caress.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

christmas boots posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would date a 15 year old. Teenagers are annoying as gently caress.

Lots of men have no taste at all.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

christmas boots posted:

i don’t think ‘date’ is the right word here

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

christmas boots posted:

They're not after conversation.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

wonder why the GBS Epsteinchat thread was just gassed

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
One of the mods was on the flight log

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mods flew

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

:eyepop:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

The Saucer Hovers posted:

probably because ~certain people~ couldn't help themselves from saying no, YOUR political party is all the pedophiles dont talk about MY political party!!!

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

judging by the last two pages of the gassed thread, it's a combination of "my political team is better than your political team (even though they both gently caress children)" and unfunny GBS shitposting

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:sbahj:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

how the gently caress are there still goons trying to loving protect donald trump why the gently caress ain't these draggers been loving chased away yet

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

NecroMonster posted:

how the gently caress are there still goons trying to loving protect donald trump why the gently caress ain't these draggers been loving chased away yet

if you want to purge the site of maga chuds with your posting no one is stopping you

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NecroMonster posted:

Because Lowtax came in on one of his 2 weeks per year he posts here and declared that both sides are permitted on SA. Then he went back to doing whatever and didn't have to suffer the consequences of chud posting

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

generally we should go by the roger rabbit rule: only if it's funny

except far-right people tend to not be funny because their entire comedy bit is the equivalent of making fun of the retarded kid in school, so they should be punished if they post their abhorrent bullshit. but i don't call the shots and don't post in GBS so :shrug:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So how long until the Pizzagate weirdos start storming random rich people mansions?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

etalian posted:

So how long until the Pizzagate weirdos start storming random rich people mansions?
pizzagate people are silent about this for Reasons. i'd put decent odds on a Cum Town maniac doin this though

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

angry at myself for not thinking of this one

hot drat

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo