Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Extreme Rules live up to the EXTREME Spirit?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I almost didn't realize this was WWE and not late 90s ECW! 2 4.26%
No... it's even more Extreme than anything they've ever done before! 7 14.89%
Wow this show is really cool. Like.... I've never seen anything cooler than this. 7 14.89%
So wait, why doesn't Baron Corbin just kick Becky in the face and pin HER? 31 65.96%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Great last ever match for Dolph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i've got bug lung

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I love you kevin

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
lol that was good.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
kevin owens has a tattoo of a scary panda on his arm

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

That was pointless but hilarious.

It wasn't pointless at all. KO looks like a killer and Shane is dead so KO could go off again.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Did anyone else see that "Resurrect Ascension" Sign?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

CarlCX posted:

That was pointless but hilarious.

The point was further get Owens over as a babyface. It worked!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It wasn't pointless at all. KO looks like a killer and Shane is dead so KO could go off again.

They have to rehab Owens from turning so much too.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
maybe they shouldve put the comedy squash match on the preshow instead of having an ic title change.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Thank you LedC/ZepC for tonight's PPV theme

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

maybe they shouldve put the comedy squash match on the preshow instead of having an ic title change.

It wasn’t comedy, Dolph was there.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Dear Eric Bischoff:

Please build Smackdown's Main Event Scene around Kofi, Owens, Black, Cesaro, and Joe and actually push the Tag Division. TIA

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

It actually made sense to have that match there, Christ y'all nitpick. The IC Title change thing was dumb though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What if Brock cashes in on Rollins and taps out to Becky

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Has stone cold said on his podcast what he thinks about them redoing his entire character with KO

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It actually made sense to have that match there, Christ y'all nitpick. The IC Title change thing was dumb though.

yeah, wanting a match longer than 8 seconds on a ppv is nitpicking

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Brock is gonna cash in on Becky tonight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop lying about wwe.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahahahahaha

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

This is what I came for. Burn this house down Kofi and Joe!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yeah, wanting a match longer than 8 seconds on a ppv is nitpicking

There are going to be plenty of those coming up next on DDT's free event Peter Pan! Immediately following that too on New Japan's G1 Night Four event

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

What if Brock cashes in on Rollins and taps out to Becky

To a Disarm Her to the dick

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Sanguinia posted:

Dear Eric Bischoff:

Please build Smackdown's Main Event Scene around Kofi, Owens, Black, Sonya, and Joe and actually push the Women's Division. TIA

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mods please rename me to Samoa Joe's Wild Hairline

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

have to get shane's opponent for summerslam over, brother

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I'm casual as hell but i am so looking forward to this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah they made a good point of noting that Owens was free to talk without interference because he'd taken out Dolph himself and Shane had already been dealt with earlier by Undertaker.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Samoa Joes hair looks like loving poo poo. Did he get botched plugs?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

You're not wrong.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Samoa Joe's character should be getting old but for some reason he doesn't seem stale.

Gimme KO vs Samoa Joe for the Championship

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

There are going to be plenty of those coming up next on DDT's free event Peter Pan! Immediately following that too on New Japan's G1 Night Four event
And there will be good women's wrestling and actually funny comedy!

And better matches in front of crowds that react better despite Japanese crowds only politely clapping during spots until the ending stretch

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Samoa Joes hair looks like loving poo poo. Did he get botched plugs?

HE'S FAT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Kofi but I hope Joe wins this, because Joe is cool and they can't keep beating him over and over again please Jesus give him something

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

And there will be good women's wrestling and actually funny comedy!

And better matches in front of crowds that react better despite Japanese crowds only politely clapping during spots until the ending stretch

And maybe Chris Brookes will challenge Twitter to unsuspend his account :ohdear:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

an extremely fast kevin owens squash over noted idiot dolph into a promo to get himself more over is good considering KO is great with a live mic, it was one of the more fine things on the show

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Has stone cold said on his podcast what he thinks about them redoing his entire character with KO

Owens has always been at his best when he is kicking against something on or off screen.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
Oh poo poo this guy is still around, feel like Kofi doesn't deserve to lose to Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Do you think people try to sell event used pancakes on ebay