Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I post this all the time but it sounds like a norovirus. The doctor didn't administer a topical zofran for the vomiting? Usually comes in a dissolvable pill for at home later. I'm surprised they didn't go that route with the frequency you are describing. If it is a norovirus, buckle up. That poo poo burns like wildfire through a house. We finally went about a year since the last stomach bug hit my family and gently caress that one took me a week to hold anything solid down.

Well here we are in the ER so we are going to find out...in at least an hour

Tamarillo posted:

Hopefully it won't get to this point but if he does ever need an IV, slap an EMLA cream patch down a few hours beforehand and it should take the pain factor out of the equation at least.

I hope it won’t also, being in a children’s ER at 0200 after an hour of sleep isn’t the one you want. Adding my son getting stuck with an IV and not understanding what is going on will prove to be distressing.

Update: not sure if norovirus or not, but definitely some kind of stomach bug. May start seeing diarrhea soon too. He was so tired waiting st the hospital he was getting hard to control. Got Zofran for him at least.

life is killing me fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Jul 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I had to hold my daughter down for an IV at 18 months. It was an emergency admission to the hospital for a serious staph infection so there was no time to prepare.

It sucked for sure, but you'll be there to comfort him and what comforted *me* was the notion that she was finally getting the care she needed. It hurt like hell but I was glad she was getting it.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've just been talking to my six year old son about what job he'd like to do when he grows up. He thought really hard and seriously about it. I was expecting his usual response, which is that he wants to be a Paleontologist, but today he told me that he wants to be a cashier - "That's the best job, Dad, because they've always got LOADS of money." He was so earnest and practical about it. :3:

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

life is killing me posted:

Our 14mo old has been throwing up a lot today. Last Monday his daycare called, said he was acting fussier than normal (he never fusses there), they checked his temp at 102, and I got him to the doc that day. No sooner did I get him checked in...upchuck city. Everywhere. On my foot, all over himself and the waiting room floor. I forgot diapers in his diaper bag that day too so that was fun. He had an ear infection, and doc said this was the cause but he threw up a gently caress ton. He did it three more times in the waiting room after the exam while I waited for my wife to get there and take him home.

Today was the same thing except no fever and he seems fine. Last week he clearly didn’t feel well, now it’s throwing up a lot by itself. He threw up about six times, I think everything he had in his stomach, so I gave him his sippy full of water and he downed it. He threw it all up on me about 20 min later. I tried pedialite, which he usually hates, and now he’s all about it. The doc said if he hasn’t peed his diaper after six hours to take him to the ER, but we have an appointment with the doc tomorrow morning.

Anyone seen this before? He went about 8 days with no problems at all, now he can’t keep down water. Seems to be no real reason this is happening, if he’s having a reaction to food that would be weird because all he’s had this week are foods he’s happily eaten before with no problem whatsoever. Now I’m worried I’m going to have to keep a stone face watching him get an I.V. and screaming to holy hell.

Never heard of someone throwing up because of an ear infection, but if the doc says that's the cause, I guess it must be?
Did he get antibiotics or anything else prescribed, which could cause him to vomit as a side-effect?

In case doc is wrong, yes, he might coincidentally have caught a norovirus, but then everyone at daycare will have had it so you'd have heard by now. (And now, everyone in the E.R. has it. That poo poo literally spreads as an aerosol, so you all hosed...)

Hippie Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jul 11, 2019

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Bardeh posted:

I've just been talking to my six year old son about what job he'd like to do when he grows up. He thought really hard and seriously about it. I was expecting his usual response, which is that he wants to be a Paleontologist, but today he told me that he wants to be a cashier - "That's the best job, Dad, because they've always got LOADS of money." He was so earnest and practical about it. :3:

My child wants to be a train.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Never heard of someone throwing up because of an ear infection, but if the doc says that's the cause, I guess it must be?
Did he get antibiotics or anything else prescribed, which could cause him to vomit as a side-effect?

In case doc is wrong, yes, he might coincidentally have caught a norovirus, but then everyone at daycare will have had it so you'd have heard by now. (And now, everyone in the E.R. has it. That poo poo literally spreads as an aerosol, so you all hosed...)

It was a stomach bug, he didn’t use “norovirus” but same symptoms he said. They did a stomach x-ray on the little guy and he was a champ. Said he’d have a little diarrhea in his next stool.

Anyway, last week the throwing up was over the next day with no medication. Doc said then, that his throwing up was probably caused by nausea from losing his equilibrium due to ear infection. So it seems this time the throwing up is caused by something else, the bug. Last week he got cefdinir and his last dose was yesterday, but throwing up isn’t one of the side effects or we’d have known by now.

No one said anything about other kids with it, and we don’t have it. Yet.

Anyway, with zofran he’s been fine and hasn’t thrown up since around 3am at the doc’s. He’s been eating and drinking water and peeing regularly so he seems to be on the up-and-up.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Thwomp posted:

My child wants to be a train.

My seven-year-old wants to be a youtuber.

Either that, or an inventor so he can make some robots to do everything for him so he never has to get up off the sofa again.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Groke posted:

My seven-year-old wants to be a youtuber.

Either that, or an inventor so he can make some robots to do everything for him so he never has to get up off the sofa again.

Encourage the latter, buy the boy an account. When he's ready for pure, uncut Internet of course.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Greetings goon moms and goon dads. Does anyone here have any experience with au pairs? My wife brought it up as an option last night since she just went back to work full time now and day care for a two year old in our area is really pricy, and nannies are also really pricy if you can even find one. We have a spare room and logistically it wouldn't be an issue. Would also greatly simplify after school arrangements in the fall when our 8 year old twins are back to school. Parents in the area we've talked to have had great experiences but then we do hear the occasional horror story.

Any advice on the process more specific than "die, petit bourgeois scum" would be greatly appreciated!

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

P-Mack posted:

Any advice on the process more specific than "die, petit bourgeois scum" would be greatly appreciated!

Make sure you get one that speaks Bocce.

Sweet Custom Van
Jan 9, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Greetings goon moms and goon dads. Does anyone here have any experience with au pairs? My wife brought it up as an option last night since she just went back to work full time now and day care for a two year old in our area is really pricy, and nannies are also really pricy if you can even find one. We have a spare room and logistically it wouldn't be an issue. Would also greatly simplify after school arrangements in the fall when our 8 year old twins are back to school. Parents in the area we've talked to have had great experiences but then we do hear the occasional horror story.

I do not think you’re going to get a quality live in nanny for twins and a toddler for less than you would spend on daycare.

Au pairs require room and board, as well as regular scheduled days off and set working hours. They are not available 24/7 just because they live in your home. Add a reasonable weekly stipend and the household employee taxes you would be legally required to pay a domestic employee, and you’re definitely going to be spending more than daycare.

Can you or your wife (or ideally both of you) work from home once a week or compress/flex your schedule so you’re only paying for daycare three days a week?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah we're not expecting to actually save money but the difference is shaping up to be less then we thought it would be and the pickup/dropoff grind is rough on top of the daily commute.

Unfortunately work schedules are locked down for the moment but yeah she'd like to transition to a part time schedule eventually. That's what we did when the first two were toddlers but her field's gotten more competitive since then so she couldn't really say no to a full time offer.

Thanks for the advice!

Sweet Custom Van
Jan 9, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Yeah we're not expecting to actually save money but the difference is shaping up to be less then we thought it would be and the pickup/dropoff grind is rough on top of the daily commute.

Unfortunately work schedules are locked down for the moment but yeah she'd like to transition to a part time schedule eventually. That's what we did when the first two were toddlers but her field's gotten more competitive since then so she couldn't really say no to a full time offer.

Thanks for the advice!

I think that now that I get that it’s not a money-saving plan I can be more helpful!

1) to find someone- I’d start with local universities. College students would be highly motivated by the offer of free room and board, plus they tend to have a relatively flexible schedule. Depending on what’s local to you, you might be able to connect with someone in a specific department, like early childhood education, and maybe post your ad in a more targeted way- say, in the building where most of those classes are as opposed to in the student union, for example.

2) once you have someone it is all about the contract. You want to specify things like working hours, scheduled days off, what happens if they get ill, when they’ll be paid (1st and 15th, every other Wednesday, etc) and rules about your home (visitors, parking, shared spaces, laundry). It doesn’t have to get long or be intimidating, but you need a physical piece of paper signed by both of you that you can point back to if something comes up.

3) you might want to inexpensively furnish the room for simplicity’s sake- a bed, a dresser, a desk and chair, a nightstand. Making sure that move in day isn’t a big fuss is nice, but it’s even more important if the person you hire doesn’t work out- it’s clear what is and isn’t theirs and it’s a more streamlined process.

4) Make sure that the kids get a chance to “interview “ the best candidates after you and your spouse narrow it down. It involves the kids in the process and lets you hear how they interact with each other, plus kids have preferences and gut instincts just like adults- if they don’t like a candidate or seem uncomfortable with them, you’d want to know that before any offers are made.

These are just my thoughts- I’ve got a lot of family that works as caregivers, including two sisters who have been long term live ins, so i have heard a lot about what’s been successful and what hasn’t!

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
I don't suppose there's any family nearby that could help? At the moment we genuinely would not be able to without my MIL nearby to take babysitting duties.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Heners_UK posted:

I don't suppose there's any family nearby that could help? At the moment we genuinely would not be able to without my MIL nearby to take babysitting duties.

Yeah, we probably would have died raising the twins without having two grandmas nearby. But now we're living further away from grandma 1 and grandma 2 is working more hours so we can't lean on them as much as we used to.

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone!

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

P-Mack posted:

Yeah, we probably would have died raising the twins without having two grandmas nearby. But now we're living further away from grandma 1 and grandma 2 is working more hours so we can't lean on them as much as we used to.

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone!

We are taking our twins home tomorrow, my wife is off for the next 2 months and I’m off for the next couple weeks but family is pretty far away so we may be stuck at home for the next forever

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

bomb posted:

We are taking our twins home tomorrow, my wife is off for the next 2 months and I’m off for the next couple weeks but family is pretty far away so we may be stuck at home for the next forever

The first six months of having twins are a complete blank spot in my mind, maybe cause sleep deprivation inhibits memory formation. Good luck and know that it does eventually get easier at some point.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Teething drama. 8 month old is currently curled up beside me. She is in agony alone. It’s definitely a “I’m in pain, help me” cry. Holding her comforts her enough that she falls asleep as soon as she is calm.

Husband thinks I’m babying her too much by holding her so she can sleep. I tried explaining that she’s in pain and he doesn’t understand that me holding her doesn’t make the pain go completely away, but being held close to me is a relief for her.

I think he thinks I’m crazy with the different cries. I know the difference between hungry, diaper, pain, and tired.

It’s going to be a long night!

Edit: whew, finally got her in her crib after what feels like 100 tries after each time she was deep asleep. Motrin must have kicked in!

Sarah fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 13, 2019

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sarah posted:

Teething drama. 8 month old is currently curled up beside me. She is in agony alone. It’s definitely a “I’m in pain, help me” cry. Holding her comforts her enough that she falls asleep as soon as she is calm.

Husband thinks I’m babying her too much by holding her so she can sleep. I tried explaining that she’s in pain and he doesn’t understand that me holding her doesn’t make the pain go completely away, but being held close to me is a relief for her.

I think he thinks I’m crazy with the different cries. I know the difference between hungry, diaper, pain, and tired.

It’s going to be a long night!

Edit: whew, finally got her in her crib after what feels like 100 tries after each time she was deep asleep. Motrin must have kicked in!

Tell your husband that she's 8 months old, is physiologically incapable of being babied too much (because she's a baby), and that it's as much for your own comfort and well being as it is for her. My understanding is that she's not cognitively developed enough to comprehend the concept of toughing something out.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Oh boy. I think I caught my son’s stomach bug. Six trips to the bathroom last night. No throwing up yet but my stomach has been giving me weird feelings.

I’m already miserable. Can guys take diclegis?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Think of catching your kids gastroenteritis as an opportunity to lose a few pounds!

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Oh boy. I think I caught my son’s stomach bug. Six trips to the bathroom last night. No throwing up yet but my stomach has been giving me weird feelings.

I’m already miserable. Can guys take diclegis?

Yes they can. Take it dude and get some relief. But it's going to make you sleepy. I hate that I was right, that poo poo awful and makes you feel like your dying. Last go round I had to run and grab a bucket for my wife while she was on the toilet.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Yes they can. Take it dude and get some relief. But it's going to make you sleepy. I hate that I was right, that poo poo awful and makes you feel like your dying. Last go round I had to run and grab a bucket for my wife while she was on the toilet.

I haven’t thrown up yet but I don’t get sick very often so my stomach feels just lovely enough that I wish I’d throw up. Diarrhea isn’t fun though.

Now my wife is down with it. She felt fine this morning until it was time for our son’s swim lessons, as she backs out of the driveway she pulls back in saying she could throw up any second.

Thankfully her mom offered to take our son because we were gonna rest in shifts.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Kids are plaguebearers.

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Shoutout to having a moderately strong in-person social network. We have a two month old and my partner needed to suddenly travel for an unforeseen and lovely family emergency with no set return date. It was right before the weekend when we typically catch up on groceries/laundry/etc. I’d be pretty lost without the people around us, tbh.

So I guess my new parent advice is work those contacts and don’t be afraid to ask for help. I’m garbage at the second half of that, but this is teaching me how to get over it.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
I hope you told your MIL about the stomach flu because she is next up (after your son, of course).

My condolences though, that bug sucks big time. I've had friends where it bounced around the family at least a couple of laps before they managed to get rid of it, too. Disinfect everything all the time. Be super careful about hand washing for all family members, especially before meals and cooking. Keep the kids out of the kitchen if you can, even after they're not sick anymore.
Remember alcohol based disinfectants do not always kill norovirus, only chlorine will do the trick. (It's like Ebola that way...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkH4jakLYA

In parenting fail news, we went to the beach with bub today, and she really enjoyed splashing water about with her feet! She's not walking yet but big success. But I remembered to pack everything except a spoon to feed the baby with. We were on the verge of giving up and going back home after 10 minutes, but we gathered our courage and asked some picnicking people if they had a spare spoon. Of course they were nice people and lent us one. But it's hard on a couple of introverted parents. Babies make you test your own limits in that regard. I suppose it's all for the good?

Edit: This might cheer up anyone having trouble breastfeeding a fussy baby...

Hippie Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jul 13, 2019

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

I have pretty bad allergies to most tree and grass pollen. Our three year old sometimes has a runny nose and watery eyes without a fever. Our 8 month old doesn't seem to get any symptoms during these periods. Can the oldest one have allergies too? I know we could just go or ask the doctor, but do they do tests for that, like the prick on the back one at that age? Is there even allergy medicine for kids that age? Should we just ride things out since it's never that inconvenient or long lasting?

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
We gave our 15 month old a snack (a traditional savoury smoked meat/bacon pastry) to see if she likes it and she went completely nuts over it, up to the point of waking up in the middle of the night, crying inconsolably and yelling her word for the pastry until she got one to munch on. This has been going on for some 3 days now and is undoing all the bedtime routines we had developed so far.

I am sure it will be hilarlous in retrospect, but it isn’t right now. Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did it pass?

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!
I definitely would like the name of this snack and a recipe if you’ve got one.

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
There you go:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speķrau%9Ai

There’s an apparent dearth of recipes in English, but this one sounds good and uses imperial measurements: https://latvians.com/index.php?en/CFBH/LatviskaVirtuve/virtuve-01-speka-rausi-piragi.ssi

Edit: diacritics broke the link. Shortened: https://bit.ly/2XNGZI4

a podcast for cats fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Jul 14, 2019

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Tonton Macoute posted:

I am sure it will be hilarlous in retrospect, but it isn’t right now. Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did it pass?

I have not - but from what I've read:
Babies' sleep patterns will always first be established, then disrupted, in cycles. From 7-8 months, their new experiences may impact their dreaming and their sleep in general. Like, my little gal just started crawling a month ago, and she has slept a bit less surely for a couple weeks. (She moves around in bed a lot more!) I'm told it will pass, and she'll sleep better, until she learns the next thing and then it may happen again. Say, when she starts to walk. Natural part of brain development.

So, I would wonder if the reason baby wakes up is not simply a natural fluctuation in learning/sleeping patterns, nothing to do with the pastry in particular. Then, once awake, he fails to go back to sleep and grasps on to some experience he had during the day, that perhaps he was dreaming about. Voila, he wants to eat.

If that theory is true, sleep will gradually restore itself no matter if you "cheat" and give him a pastry or not, since he's not really that hungry. Just the regular advice would apply then: keep lights dim or dark, limit physical contact (ie try not to pick him up unless he's inconsolable), speak with a soft voice and tell him everything's fine, he should sleep, etc. Once he's finished eating. ;-)

Of course, there could be something about his eating habits that need to change, if he's actually waking up from hunger. But I doubt that in a kid that old.

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Tonton Macoute posted:

There you go:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speķrau%9Ai

There’s an apparent dearth of recipes in English, but this one sounds good and uses imperial measurements: https://latvians.com/index.php?en/CFBH/LatviskaVirtuve/virtuve-01-speka-rausi-piragi.ssi

Edit: diacritics broke the link. Shortened: https://bit.ly/2XNGZI4

That sounds absolutely delicious.

I agree that it probably isn’t caused by the food, but that when your baby woke, it’s the experience that came back to them and became all consuming. Good luck, and thanks for the recipe!

Marshal Plugnut
Aug 16, 2005

The code to the exit is 1125

Apologies if this is old ground, but I'm afraid I'm not too excited about reading 270 pages to see if it's been asked before-

We've decided it's time to stop our 14 month olds dream feed, as he's been consistently sleeping through for a good few months now. What are the best options? Cold turkey/reduce dream feed volume over time/bring dream feed earlier each night over time to taper it off? Does anyone have any experience with this that could help?

We've tried for the last 5 days, and he's slept through for 3 of them, but woken for a feed around 3am the other two. I can't really see a pattern, apart from the two nights he's woken he's had his dinner a bit later so he's then not had much of his bottle after bathtime. Do we just need to do dinner a bit earlier so he'll have that bottle maybe?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
How can I make it easier to change the diapers of a 9-month-old who really doesn't like being on his back?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

hooah posted:

How can I make it easier to change the diapers of a 9-month-old who really doesn't like being on his back?

My 8 month old is like that in the morning or when he’s fussy.

Currently we either give him a toy and try our best to keep it north of the equator or we just have to pin him down with one forearm while changing the diaper with our free hand. It’s a good time.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Marshal Plugnut posted:

Apologies if this is old ground, but I'm afraid I'm not too excited about reading 270 pages to see if it's been asked before-

We've decided it's time to stop our 14 month olds dream feed, as he's been consistently sleeping through for a good few months now. What are the best options? Cold turkey/reduce dream feed volume over time/bring dream feed earlier each night over time to taper it off? Does anyone have any experience with this that could help?

We've tried for the last 5 days, and he's slept through for 3 of them, but woken for a feed around 3am the other two. I can't really see a pattern, apart from the two nights he's woken he's had his dinner a bit later so he's then not had much of his bottle after bathtime. Do we just need to do dinner a bit earlier so he'll have that bottle maybe?

We just kind of stopped one day.

hooah posted:

Gotta deal with it and control babby with ankles together. As they get bigger and stronger it’s harder but that makes diaper changes new and exciting each time.

Ours has been doing this since 7-8mo. Now at 14mo he hits and pushes us and rolls over ASAP to his tummy then sits up and grabs the first thing he sees and acts like nothing happened

2DEG
Apr 13, 2011

If I hear the words "luck dragon" one more time, so fucking help me...

hooah posted:

Like other said, give them something to hold. This was around when I started giving mine a sippy cup of water to play with since he had been reluctant to drink from one at meals. Gave him something new to look at/play with for a while and kept his hands out of his junk.

Edit:

Now at 14mo he hits and pushes us and rolls over ASAP to his tummy then sits up and grabs the first thing he sees and acts like nothing happened

Extremely :same: That plus the alligator death roll.

2DEG fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jul 15, 2019

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
When we first brought baby home, he was squirming so much during a diaper change I actually had to walk away for a minute because I was getting dangerously frustrated. Just left him there, butt naked, poised to pee on the world.

Now, I really miss those days. Our 5 month old LOVES the changing table, so the second we put him down he starts kicking his feet like crazy. When you grab his ankles, he hip trusts and locks his legs together. And just when you think you're about to get that diaper on, he decides he must investigate something next to the changing pad and starts to roll over.

And I know it's only going to get worse from here.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

For other parents of daycare kids, no one tells you how emotional it’s going to be when your kiddo moves on to Tods from Infant rooms. It’s an entirely new world.

Also, forgot to update but our 14mo old got his first haircut the weekend before last and it almost feels like the haircut completed his requirements for acting more like a toddler. It’s like the day he got a haircut he changed literally overnight and started signing more and walking at home consistently whereas before it was just at daycare. Seems all he was waiting for was that haircut so he felt like a big boy. And another thing no one tells you is how emotional nanny’s first haircut is. I, his dad, was holding back tears and Mom was openly crying. It was hard to deal with the fact we were cutting off his hair, some of which (if it didn’t all fall out?) was the hair he had on his head when he was born.

I know it is silly and he has to grow up, but it’s just now hitting me how fast it’s going to go by. I want him to stay just like he is now, grumpy curmudgeon though he sometimes can be. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Wait till they graduate daycare before they start kindergarten.