Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/mariamamini/status/1150795177486880768?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

winnydpu posted:

Its kind of weird, but all babies looked the same to me. Then we had one, and all other babies looked a little fuggly/off. Once our kid grew up, all babies started looking the same to me again.

I love this line so much.

And yeah, babies do kinda all look the same unless they are your baby, or are a baby you know very well. However, do I love hearing people boast about how smart/funny/athletic their like, 3 week old baby is. It's incredibly cute, (but only for a very little while).

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I'm only an uncle, but some babies are definitely much cuter than others. I can't post pictures but my one niece definitely buries my other niece. And we only see them through VC usually.

I can only hope that once we have a baby karma won't completely gently caress us over for this opinion.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I dont have kids and babies clearly dont all look the same

Infants, like newborns are fairly similiar but other than that you can tell em apart easily

is this a face blindness thing that apparently most of the world suffer from?

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Pookah posted:

I love this line so much.

And yeah, babies do kinda all look the same unless they are your baby, or are a baby you know very well. However, do I love hearing people boast about how smart/funny/athletic their like, 3 week old baby is. It's incredibly cute, (but only for a very little while).

baby: *looks like a blotchy misshapen potato*

everyone on facebook: "oh my god she's beautiful, she looks exactly like you!"

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
Haha, it would be pretty hilarious for a mother to get pissed at that. "What the gently caress, I have way nicer hair, my teeth are way better, and I'm actually a good height. This loving baby looks nothing like me."

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
It's absolutely biologically sound that new parents should love and idolise the poo poo out of their own children but that huge dump of hormones once necessary to encourage the defence of your genetic offspring against numerous hostile threats even at risk to your own health is largely unnecessary in our comfortable western lives and so instead gets spent on uploading billions of indistinguishable photos of the child to social media and moral panics about stupid poo poo like momo

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Collapsing Farts posted:

i think it's mostly down to people not giving enough of a poo poo about other people's babies to bother learning how to tell them apart

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Collapsing Farts posted:

I dont have kids and babies clearly dont all look the same

Infants, like newborns are fairly similiar but other than that you can tell em apart easily

Hey everybody this guys an expert on looking at children!

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hey everybody this guys an expert on looking at children!

we already have enough mods though

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Pics that show how #blessed you are :justpost:

This is the loving thread title. Post something that shows how blessed you are. Whatever makes you #blessed I guess, because :justpost:

Don't post about how others are posting about the wrong blessed things, because that makes me sad for you, friend :smith: I hope you'll find something in your life that you see as a blessing and post a picture here some day.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

winnydpu posted:

Its kind of weird, but all babies looked the same to me. Then we had one, and all other babies looked a little fuggly/off. Once our kid grew up, all babies started looking the same to me again.
If babies weren't cute to their parents, I'm not sure that the human species would be around.

And now for something completely different:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/karengeier/status/1150755259242962944?s=19

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://twitter.com/bensmith1513/status/1149858113660641280

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
I’m personally offended that this was overshadowed by two pages of 2003-era r/childfree dinguses

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

This what the mouse/shrew what ever made me think of:

Kuato is a blessed baby.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I think I heard someone asking for more blessed baby pictures, so here's a couple of furbabies meeting our regular baby

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I think I heard someone asking for more blessed baby pictures, so here's a couple of furbabies meeting our regular baby

Lol dope shirt.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol dope shirt.
Thanks! Yeah it's a good'un

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Thanks! Yeah it's a good'un

Son of Son of Thunderbeast is a lot like TV's Son of TV's Frank

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

RabbitWizard posted:

Pics that show how #blessed you are :justpost:

This is the loving thread title. Post something that shows how blessed you are. Whatever makes you #blessed I guess, because :justpost:

Don't post about how others are posting about the wrong blessed things, because that makes me sad for you, friend :smith: I hope you'll find something in your life that you see as a blessing and post a picture here some day.

I think most people just have some level of self control and common sense about what is interesting to people reading the thread.

And if anything what's sad is you trying to equate this position with not having anything in life to be thankful for, which is super weird, but I get that you're upset and want to take people down a peg by concern trolling.

Anyways I respectfully leave you to post your personal baby and cat pictures, sounds fun.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/Art_Relatable/status/1150901144295624704

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Someone posted Hot Dog Hands earlier in this thread and I remember hoping that the animator would start uploading more stuff to his youtube

well I got my wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAdRG77HTz8

This one's :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdjIpVQWn5w

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Taima posted:

I think most people just have some level of self control and common sense about what is interesting to people reading the thread.

And if anything what's sad is you trying to equate this position with not having anything in life to be thankful for, which is super weird, but I get that you're upset and want to take people down a peg by concern trolling.

Anyways I respectfully leave you to post your personal baby and cat pictures, sounds fun.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Link us to your blessed post. Oh wait

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

Baronjutter posted:

This what the mouse/shrew what ever made me think of:

Kuato is a blessed baby.

I think it's a Potaroo, the shrew thing not Kuato, he's a cutearoo :wink:.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mr. Apollo posted:

Lindrande apparently is Swedish for “soothing”.

they could at least made the oceans glossy black or vice versa

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

Link us to your blessed post. Oh wait

blessed content

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

from way back

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
orb

https://twitter.com/round_boys/status/1150927153883570176?s=20

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

shots shots shots shots shots shots shots

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dog nougat posted:

shots shots shots shots shots shots shots

Excellent username post

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

MY EYES ARE UP HERE

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Isn't this from the one with the giant robots and the existential terror?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Where's Miss Areola Canasta these days?

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

oh, an angel

quote:

.. are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight.8 And the four living creatures ... are full of eyes all around and within...

– Revelation 4:2-8

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I kinda wish i could rock that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

tfw u dont have Big Dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I can't believe you used to be able to just take out an ad saying you wanted to give Big Dick to Little Folks