Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

I liked this, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I see from the floor that Klaus has been busy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Just Offscreen posted:

https://youtu.be/a8flLpb3zXA

Whenever self referential SA stuff comes up I always remember this 2004 era poo poo.

There's no way in hell I'm going to watch a seven minute video of a tepid burn on D&D

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
1999: Mr. T are my balls webring

2019: Does Mr. T eat rear end? clickbait articles

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
In the modern reboot of the A-Team, Murdock hides sleeping pills inside an rear end in a top hat and offers it to B.A. so they can get him on a plane.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
E.A. Baracus

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Bewitched like changing Darrens, I shoot endangered herons from the sky

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Remember The Boys, thread? They're back! In Simpsons form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYsPjNAL-I

lol

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

the yospos anthem

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What does Turun Linja-autoilijoiden Osakeyhtiö have to do with manga anyway?

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I still have an old folder of SA classics. Until the next hard drive crash anyway.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

xbox is hueg :lol:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Dungeon Ecology posted:

the yospos anthem

incorrect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Leon Sumbitches posted:

This is really great, who made it??

Lil RapHandz did back in the Helldump days.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:patriot:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

teethgrinder posted:

xbox is hueg :lol:

I loved the hell out of xbox is hueg memes and I still do

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug

Leon Sumbitches posted:

This is really great, who made it??

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3017810&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13#post353690329

He does a podcast about bad books now called I Don't Even Own A Television. http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I loved the hell out of xbox is hueg memes and I still do

Same, but I genuinely loved The Duke.

I have huge hands and it was the only comfortable controller ever built and I'm so sad Microsoft apparently fired their NBA All-Star lead product developer.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Mine told me to chug wine

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

https://twitter.com/NetflixIsAJoke/status/1120751610966286337?s=20

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Okay, this meme is over. Our king has spoken.

https://twitter.com/bensmith1513/status/1149858113660641280?s=19

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I watch this every time it's posted and it never fails to fill me with joy.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Holy poo poo, now that I know it's him it's so obvious.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

GoonCon 2003 never forget

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

teethgrinder posted:

lol gently caress

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/G4wMXKq.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This loving rules, I think the mad bastards are gonna actually try, they won't live, but they'll drat sure try.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Wouldnt it be an outrage if the security there actually fired at someone? Or are americans just used to their government murdering them

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Collapsing Farts posted:

Wouldnt it be an outrage if the security there actually fired at someone? Or are americans just used to their government murdering them

Generally there's little to no outcry when you shoot someone charging at a military base, especially since they've had a few attacks in the past decade.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Collapsing Farts posted:

Don't ask questions you already know the answer to

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

teethgrinder posted:

I still have an old folder of SA classics. Until the next hard drive crash anyway.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
The real comedy with the Area 51 meme is that there is absolutely some poor bastard in a sub-basement at Groom Lake who had to put together a Powerpoint on the base's defense plan in the event of a mass charge.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

teethgrinder posted:

Oh god, I just remembered the picture of all the goons pawing at the redhead :gonk:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

1stGear posted:

The real comedy with the Area 51 meme is that there is absolutely some poor bastard in a sub-basement at Groom Lake who had to put together a Powerpoint on the base's defense plan in the event of a mass charge.

I thought about this scenario last night and had a quiet chuckle about it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

1stGear posted:

Yep, and he thought about it for 2 seconds and then came up with the plan "Shoot Guns".

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

1stGear posted:

Those dorkwads live for that kinda poo poo though

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Collapsing Farts posted:

Many area 51 raiders dont account for the heavily armed racist militias which patrol the countryside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Collapsing Farts posted:

There are signs there that spell out that trespassing can be met with deadly force, and it most definitely will be if you are trying to break into it and aren't just an idiot who got lost. I feel like if there's a sign, it doesn't count as a tragedy. Like those people who go into those underwater caves with the signs saying "hey you're gonna die if you go in here". Should have listened to the loving sign.