Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1150833675950387207?s=19

Racism is clearly good for Bitcoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Blockchain fascism

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well the upswing of this is that anyone who will run on a Republican ticket a decade out probably has tons and tons of blatantly racist poo poo in their social media footprint.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Casimir Radon posted:

Well the upswing of this is that anyone who will run on a Republican ticket a decade out probably has tons and tons of blatantly racist poo poo in their social media footprint.

The social media companies are on their team

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That's the one. Couldn't recall the name.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

The social media companies are on their team
Doesn't matter. Since they're all emboldened and letting their racist out all public facing and whatnot anyone can archive their poo poo.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

drat so they won’t even need to really campaign to get elected in America, just tell people to check their twitter history.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Some more news makes some good YouTube videos, he had an hour special dunking (lmao) on Ben Shapiro a week or two ago, would recommend

Link?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

colachute posted:

drat so they won’t even need to really campaign to get elected in America, just tell people to check their twitter history.
They're going to get hosed by demographic change. It's just a question of how much permanent damage they do to the country and the planet before then.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlj0IzjSnNoduQF0l3VGng

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

They're going to get hosed by demographic change. It's just a question of how much permanent damage they do to the country and the planet before then.

Do you think they’re really going to slink off into nothing? Look at the hilariously undemocratic poo poo they’ve been pulling in WI for a decade+ even though they’re actually an electoral minority.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

You say demographic change, I say the stage is being set to make democrats a formal enemy of the state. Let a few immigrants in a detention facility off a few ICE workers and see what happens.

E: I don’t think it’s an accident or simply a domino effect that everything is going to poo poo at the same time. I think our democracy is being dismantled and if Trump wins 2020, good luck.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Dreamland is a really really cool nickname for area 51 right

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Casimir Radon posted:

Demographic change is not going to save anyone.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The demographics are going to benefit everyone as they all shrink to 0 over the next couple centuries.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Changing demographics have already started affecting Europe, as this map shows.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hoping that declining demographics will cripple a rising fascist movement based on the idea of invading "others" destroying the country is...well...naive is a good place to start.

The premise is that changing demographics will give political power to the not-fascists through political representation. That's kind of exact 180 degree opposite of how fascist movements operate and, coincidentally, also the exact 180 degree opposite of how American politics have been working for a long time.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The fact that white evangelicals make up 10% of the population but 25% of the voting population in 2018? 2017? should tell you all you need to know about what happens when demographic changes are a reality. People will cling on to power and grow more extreme.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/MarcusReports/status/1150848339635843073

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Good, he can protect us all from Alcaida.

https://twitter.com/jabinbotsford/status/1150855138086707200?s=19

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That caused my heart to drop a bit.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Not the white supremacist Richard Spencer, the other one. This isn't that weird, though - current acting SecDef Mark Esper can't legally be acting SecDef while seeking Senate confirmation of his nomination as Real Deal SecDef, hence the brief game of musical chairs.

I know most people know this already but yknow

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

What's he trying to distract from with the racist comments? The Epstein thing, or the fact that the ICE raids were just another PR stunt? Can't be the concentration camps, because his communications team sees them as a positive.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

psydude posted:

What's he trying to distract from with the racist comments?

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1150798618095435776?s=19

To the extent that he's not an overconfident grandpa at the Thanksgiving Dinner Table, he wants an enemy, and his folks think making The Squad his foil world work. Also, he knows that the only chance he has for 2020 is rerunning the 2016 playbook - hard racism to motivate his base. So he's more or less trying to recreate the 2016 conditions again. Bonus points that he owns the party now, so you won't have as many Republican legislators being "troubled" as much.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If you look around and nobody is losing, it’s because everyone is winning. If everyone around you is winning, then you are losing. Make sure there’s some losers around, lest you be the loser yourself.

Proverbs 420:69

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

how does he need notes for his dumb rambling speeches

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Otherwise he'll get distracted and talk about the good old days on the pageant circuit when he'd deliberately barge into dressing rooms in an attempt to see naked 14 year olds.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Sundowning starts earlier every day.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

trump is gonna say the n word before the election and he will win by a landslide after he does

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lol forever that trump jumping into the dem civil war has woken up half the "blue no matter who" crowd to how utterly loving worthless the dem leadership is. If you haven't checked in on the CSPAM primary thread, the lanyard class has been at each others throats on twitter all weekend.

also lmao

https://twitter.com/JeremyMcLellan/...ingawful.com%2F

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 15, 2019

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
maybe its because im in AETC , surrounded by conservatives, and am getting a stark reminder of how White Bread the Air Force is...but man these last few weeks have worn me the gently caress down. Im tired of fighting what seems to be a pointless fight.

A significant portion of this country is arrogant enough to believe that poverty is solely a result of NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH and would lick the dog poo poo off of the boots of Trump, The Republicans, The Cops and the rest of the Oligarchy. They have full believe that this country is being eaten alive by "lazy, crime addicted immigrants/darkies" and that a full on Isolationist Hyper Capitalist Ethno State (sponsored by the good folks at Amazon.Inc!) is the only way to combat it.

These people wont learn their lesson until we're looking at a man made extinction level event in the face.

gently caress it. IM done trying to argue or convince people. Or even vote for that matter cuz LOL at the Dems being remotely trustworthy.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

reposting because it's good

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

𝙳𝙴𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚉𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙴

https://twitter.com/elivalley/statu...ingawful.com%2F

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jul 15, 2019

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm probably going to get in an argument with the Crowder listening dickhead in my shop. He keeps on jabbering about Omar being antisemitic. I'll probably tell him he doesn't know dick about Israel, and he'll go cry about it and write me off forever.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1150880521423134720

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
im glad to see they're fighting back since they cant count on the rest of the Dems to do anything lmao

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Proud Christian Mom posted:

im glad to see they're fighting back since they cant count on the rest of the Dems to do anything lmao

That’s probably my biggest gripe with this whole thing. We know trump is racist and it’s only a matter of time before he said some poo poo like that, but the way they are being left out to dry by the dems is loving sickening.

They are overplaying their hand and this is the most transparent they've been in showing that they just don't really give a poo poo about what is going on. We all knew they didn't, but they might as well just come out and say it at this point.

gently caress all of these people.

colachute fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 15, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

colachute posted:

That’s probably my biggest gripe with this whole thing. We know trump is racist and it’s only a matter of time before he said some poo poo like that, but the way they are being left out to dry by the dems is loving sickening.

They are overplaying their hand and this is the most transparent they've been in showing that they just don't really give a poo poo about what is going on. We all knew they didn't, but they might as well just come out and say it at this point.

gently caress all of these people.

They loving started this round of poo poo friday night when the official house democrats twitter called AOC's chief of staff racist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HouseDem...80%2Fframe.html

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

They loving started this round of poo poo friday night when the official house democrats twitter called AOC's chief of staff racist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HouseDem...80%2Fframe.html

She's a Native American that Bernie and AOC campaigned against by supporting a white dude. I'm not sure why her chief of staff is picking on her over all of the other milquetoast white people who voted the same way.

e: It's some crabs in a barrel stuff and instead of attacking Trump and the idiots defending him, the Dems are busy attacking each other.

psydude fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jul 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
yes to no ones surprise the vast gooey center would rather fight the left than the Republicans thanks for that recap