Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
The possibility of a war with Iran hinges on what media the president is consuming at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

christmas boots posted:

Sadly this is incorrect. He made a tweet saying that he had deleted his twitter, took a day off, and then started tweeting again.

Although that's possibly even more absurd.
He also changed his profile picture to a monocolor box so it looked like it was deleted :goonsay:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Thanks for stopping the war, Tucker Carlson.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
A republican president decided starting a war in the middle east was a bad idea

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
This Sunday morning, the government is launching an "immigrant round up and detention" sweep of 10 major cities where they'll be arresting refugees and migrants and taking them to Removal Centers.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Former prisoners of Al Qaeda and the Taliban look back fondly on their time in captivity when comparing their treatment to that of refugees arrested and indefinitely held by ICE.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the president of the united states shits his pants to try to win arguments with his staff and advisors

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SpaceGoku posted:

the president of the united states shits his pants to try to win arguments with his staff and advisors

Honestly this sounds like a post hoc rationalization to me.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

SpaceGoku posted:

I'd love a citation on this one. I mean I don't doubt it, but I doubt the press being willing to report it

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the governor of oregon ordered the police to bring GOP senators back to the capital because they fled to avoid voting on a climate change bill; an armed militia which includes neo-nazis said they would protect the senators and threatened to shoot any police who tried to take them; somehow this is barely controversial

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Florida man shot down in his plane over Libya, accused of being a mercenary and held indefinitely without trial.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

the moment when they drop even the thinnest veneer of this not being a computer simulation

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1143843960005128192

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Sean Lawler, Trump’s chief of protocol, has quit just ahead of his trip to Japan and Korea ahead of a possible investigation into accusations of carrying a whip around the office and otherwise intimidating staff.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
WATCH: Presidential candidate John Hickenlooper attempt to explain why he saw Deepthroat with his mother.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
An American ISIS Supporter Known as Umm Nutella is Facing Life in Prison.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
A pregnant Alabaman woman was indicted for manslaughter after a man--who faces no charge--shot her in the stomach, causing her to lose her child.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Chokes McGee posted:

the moment when they drop even the thinnest veneer of this not being a computer simulation

what you are experiencing is the realization of the absurd nature of reality and the futility of all understanding. in these moments it is only natural to regress into comforting falsehoods, such as nerd heaven.

but there is no computer god, only apes groping blindly in the dark

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Chokes McGee posted:

Simulations have rules.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
One of the big political issues in America right now is the living conditions inside its concentration camps

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

One of the largest political issues in America today is whether calling American concentration camps concentration camps is too divisive.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Hunter Biden began dating his brother's widow immediately after a massive crack binge.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Detroit Police Commissioner Willie Burton was arrested by his subordinates for pointing out, in an official capacity, the Board of Police Commissioners held illegal committee meetings that neither he nor the public were allowed to attend, during which the city council enacted a wholesale facial recognition program without any record, accountability, or public input.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Americans think they have rights

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

American concentration camp guards are splitting families and making sick children as young as three years of age choose which parent gets deported and which stays.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
There's typhus in the concentration camps.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
A US congressperson said the biggest innovation in recent times was Bin Laden flying 2 planes into the world trade centre

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Jose posted:

A US congressperson said the biggest innovation in recent times was Bin Laden flying 2 planes into the world trade centre

Can't disagree

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Jose posted:

I've heard of "disruption," but this is ridiculous!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Jose posted:

hell,

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The democratic leader in the House won't impeach Trump over his multiple, visible crimes because she thinks it's exactly what he wants her to do.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

The democratic leader in the House won't impeach Trump over his multiple, visible crimes because she thinks it's exactly what he wants her to do.

The Democrats couldn't pass a motion saying the president was racist because he told four WoC congresswomen to "go back to their own countries." Trump tweeted that in response to things Pelosi said about them.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

The Democrats couldn't pass a motion saying the president was racist because he told four WoC congresswomen to "go back to their own countries." Trump tweeted that in response to things Pelosi said about them.

It is against the rules of Congress to say that the President is racist or that he said a racist thing.

The text of this rule cites Kanye West.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

trump is much stronger than you might think

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Chelsea Clinton has not tweeted once since Jeremy Epstein was arrested.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The king of Saudi Arabia is really going all-in on the radioactive beach, artificial moon and robot cage fighting tentpoles of his half-trillion dollar desert city.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The royal city of Neom will contain such wonders as flying taxis, robot dinosaurs and alcohol.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Willie Tomg posted:

The king of Saudi Arabia is really going all-in on the radioactive beach, artificial moon and robot cage fighting tentpoles of his half-trillion dollar desert city.

Look if we have to live in a cyberpunk dystopia at least we’re going to have one cool thing to show for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The president of the US is trying to ban opposition to fascism