Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

get that OUT of my face posted:

here's my not-so-bold prediction:

epstein is going to get off relatively lightly, live life in obscurity for the next ten years, get "exposed" again by a cancel-mentary a la R Kelly and Michael Jackson, and then we have to do this whole song and dance again

How can we cancel someone who isn't really a public figure for anything other than being a shady pimp and doing "something" with lots of money? He (like all “investors”) didn’t actually make anything we can use or stop using.

Even with Trump we have a vague sense of where his money comes from. Epstein came from out of nowhere in the 80s with tons of money and somehow is friends with all these powerful people who gave him a billion(!) each to his hedge fund which doesn't seem to be anything special otherwise. Guy is a shadeball among shadeballs and I wouldn't be surprised if the intelligence service connection wasn't 110% true.

skooma512 has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Jul 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
enough vague dots have been connected that its basically our generation's JFK assassination though. I just wonder who's gonna play Mike Cernovich as the plucky lawyer who sought THE TRUTH in the inevitable hollywood movie in 30 years time

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
What Willem Van Spronsen did is [censored for pedophile sensibilities]

staticman has issued a correction as of 20:34 on Jul 15, 2019

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I just saw that Rick and Morty where the jelly bean is king of town / rapes children and when the towns people posthumously find out they decide to burn the evidence rather than dismantle the narrative that forms the baseline of their society and I thhought to myself

yep

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's a pretty high IQ show

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

to be realistic they'd have to just shrug their shoulders and say "yeah what else is new"

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
I was cruising Daniel Dennett's Twitter account to see how he was faring and it turns out Dennett's dad was in the CIA.

https://twitter.com/danieldennett/status/1131292132638117888
:eyepop:

The Epstein-intelligence connection deepens.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
throwback to when Malia Obama took a gap year from Harvard to intern with Harvey Weinstein.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Chuka Umana posted:

throwback to when Malia Obama took a gap year from Harvard to intern with Harvey Weinstein.

:gonk:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chuka Umana posted:

:nws: that poo poo, dude

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Wait, is this true?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

https://www.newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.

SpaceGoku posted:

bill clinton was a president of the american empire in the late 20th century, famous for playing a saxophone, smoking cannabis, and having sex with underaged girls against their consent

Bill Clinton... was Nero?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

CountFosco posted:

Bill Clinton... was Nero?

He's Nero and Caligula doing the fusion dance

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Lol there were some real nice meltdowns in d&d when it was suggested that this didn't mean obama didn't know but rather he didn't care because his daughter is in the class that does the molesting and was safe by virtue of her station.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Shakenbaker posted:

He's Nero and Caligula doing the fusion dance

Reminder that both Nero and Caligula's reputation are based on what their rich political opponents made up after they did some light reforms that benefited the plebians

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
the Bob Guccione film is 100% truth :colbert:

edit: and yeah, I know that we're usually used to learning about is basically the Sun or Enquirer of Rome

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Lol there were some real nice meltdowns in d&d when it was suggested that this didn't mean obama didn't know but rather he didn't care because his daughter is in the class that does the molesting and was safe by virtue of her station.

how dare you imply that malia is a sexual predator !!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1151468359227191298?s=20

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

lmfao just a bunch of cool guys chillin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

now Trump has to release the joe Scarborough murder tapes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ikanreed posted:

Reminder that both Nero and Caligula's reputation are based on what their rich political opponents made up after they did some light reforms that benefited the plebians

Reminder that emperors were inbred and bonkers enough that some of it is most likely true

like 400 years from now when dolphins have achieved sentience and rebuilt New Atlantis they'll look back at our era and say "y'know this trump guy, most of it was based on what his political opponents said"

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
lmao

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-barak-to-sue-daily-mail-over-epstein-house-photos-1001293863

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Ehud Barak Obama is suing to suppress the fact that he part of the sex ring. And Alexandria Acosta-Cortez protected the guy with a plea deal. SMH at the Democrats ruining this country.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

quote:

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chokes McGee posted:

Reminder that emperors were inbred and bonkers enough that some of it is most likely true

like 400 years from now when dolphins have achieved sentience and rebuilt New Atlantis they'll look back at our era and say "y'know this trump guy, most of it was based on what his political opponents said"

Nero was too early for inbreeding. And I'm not forgetting that monarchs suck. They're loving monarchs, and I'd guillotine the king and queen of the renfaire if those security thugs would let me back on premises

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Get ready. :350: :420:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

inshallah :pray:

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I swear to god if those documents get sealed up at the last minute

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

It's hard to be optimistic when the Panama Papers were such a soggy firecracker, but god drat I got my fingers crossed.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1151591700487430146

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I wonder if anything will matter though

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Well-known Prime Minister is probably just Tony Blair, but I hope it's Harper.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It's hard to be optimistic when the Panama Papers were such a soggy firecracker, but god drat I got my fingers crossed.

That's true, though I feel there'll be way more public outcry for "Bill Clinton and Donald Trump raped kids" than "Multi-millionaire you've never heard of had some shady offshore tax haven accounts that are way too complicated for you to understand and you kind of assumed they did that poo poo anyway."

MonsieurChoc posted:

Well-known Prime Minister is probably just Tony Blair, but I hope it's Harper.

Probably Ehud Barak.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There’s so many rape cases coming down the pike that they don’t have time to prosecute minor rapists like Spacey.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

drat, he was right!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

there's no way epstein walks away from this. he's hosed. they need someone to make an example of at the very least. everyone else will walk, with most names sealed away

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Ill believe it when I see it but goddamn if they aren't getting my hopes up

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

reminder that david cameron hosed a dead pig, so pedophilia wouldn't be too outlandish

wouldn't be too outlandish for any of the british ruling class tbh considering all the poo poo that came out after jimmy savile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1151598712533204993