Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://streamable.com/czisz

trainwiz has a new mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

You should have acted!

They are already here. The Elder Scrolls told of their return.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Sovereign. Immutable. How sweet it is to be a god! CHOO CHOOOOOO!

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Someone call Ringo Starr and see if he's available to retake the voicework for Azura.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Dagoth Ur was a very useful God

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Ok, Found out MWSE update was an executable I had downloaded. So loving nice:D

I think I asked about this before, but if I want Watercolor textures for Tamriel Rebuilt, how can I achieve that?

Also, opinions on Muffindwind? Genuinely funny mod or should I just delete?

Also looking for fitting mods along with Hunt Osama, such as Tactical Morrowind.

Midig fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jul 14, 2019

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Muffinwind is great, but also super janky. I enjoyed the content and just sort of shrugged off the scripts occasionally failing to trigger and, in place of a walkthrough, kept the plugin loaded in the Construction Set for when I got confused or thought something hadn't happened correctly.

It's on my standard recommend list to friends as being the true third expansion to Morrowind.

And it introduced me to this.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Muffinwind got a re-release, was that the version you tried?

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
I'm a few pages behind but

Sky Shadowing posted:

Lets Reinstall Morrowind: If a crash interrupts the journey, the journey counts as complete.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
I played Muffinwind - Enhanced Edition.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Midig posted:

Also, opinions on Muffindwind? Genuinely funny mod or should I just delete?
Janky and amateurish with weird undertones and troublesome opinions about private property and Italians. Creator is short, always smells slightly damp, enjoys slamming his balls in car doors, etc

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

but yeah even the EE is a bit unreliable and I can only recommend keeping backup saves and being ready to do some console hot fixing if you're comfortable doing so.

I'm going to put like 75% of the blame on my own lack of scripting ability and 25% on the sheer unreliability of running too many time-sensitive/interacting scripts in any given Morrowind scene. As soon as one thing breaks or fires at the slightly wrong time, everything falls apart - but if I'd known what I was doing at all I would probably have been able to mitigate it.

In any case, if you have any bugs or simply aren't sure what you're meant to be doing, I'm happy to help :)

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

In that case, I will allow Hunt Osama as the one fun mod to indulge in so my efforts do not go to waste.

Midig fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jul 16, 2019

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The fat CHIMtroller laughed
"you are wrong"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Midig posted:

In that case, I will allow Hunt Osama as the one fun mod to indulge in so my efforts do not go to waste.
I really need to get a PR guy don't I

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Midig posted:

Lunchmeat Larry is the Muffinwind author.

I played Muffinwind once, it's pretty fun. Wacky, yes, but fun.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I really need to get a PR guy don't I

I'm thinking maybe you should release a new edition, with full Tamriel Rebuilt integration. Seriously, the inclusion of House Dres and a trip to Necrom blew my goddamn mind. I was not expecting lore in my Muffin adventures.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

He is back bois!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

ALMSIVI are the only real gods

what's aedra or daedra ever done for me

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Berke Negri posted:

Guided you away from a life of having to live with High elves?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Guided you away from a life of having to live with High elves?

they served their purpose

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Berke Negri posted:

daedra may kill a lot of people, but they also have good loot, so, it;s impossible to say if theyre bad or not,

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

in TESland, daedra exist, good and evil do not

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Aedra and daedra mean little in good and evil, it is merely aedra who chose to do nothing (and thus get the most benevolent worship) and daedra who choose to do otherwise.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

daedra (aedra are daedra) do not choose their own natures, cultures and sub-cultures decide for themselves whether they do or don't like the aspect of experience that nature stands for, and further define (refine?) the daedra by their acceptance or rejection of that aspect

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I don't like how Skyrim chickened out on Alduin just being Akatosh as seen by the Nords.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

FreudianSlippers posted:

I don't like how Skyrim chickened out on Alduin just being Akatosh as seen by the Nords.

Now sir, lets be fair, the slo mo kill cam when you shot a fox up the butt was hilarious

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Now sir, lets be fair, the slo mo kill cam when you missed shooting a fox up the butt was hilarious

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

to shoot a fox in the butt, you must first look the fox in the butt, and this i will not do

Convoolio
Oct 31, 2005

Saint Veloth: Actually, worshipping demons is cool and good

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
No daedra ever called me N'wah.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What's the goon made mod that improves the tower you get for being telvani? Any other recommendations for telvani mods? I just joined but I can go back to an earlier save if need be.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Skwirl posted:

What's the goon made mod that improves the tower you get for being telvani? Any other recommendations for telvani mods? I just joined but I can go back to an earlier save if need be.

Uvirith's Legacy.

Recommended with it is Building Up Uvirith's Legacy, and if you want additional quests that may or may not be lore friendly add on Rise of House Telvanni. Also consider LGNPC Tel Uvirith for a few additional quests about ruling a tower, and for your vanilla retainers to have some additional info.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
is there any way to get downsampling to work with mgexe? i tried turning dsr on in nvidia control panel but when i run morrowind it doesn't seem to do the actual downsampling part so i only get the top left corner of the screen. dug out a copy of gedosato in case that worked better and it downsamples fine but breaks the z buffer somehow so the scenery renders on top of nearby statics.

i'd just use standard antialiasing but that produces annoying white dot artifacts along the edges of objects for some reason that i've never managed to figure out. if anyone knows why and how to stop it that would be nice! (it's not "your hardware is hosed" because i've just swapped out the graphics card etc and it still happens exactly the same way, and only in morrowind)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
So I'm playing threw Uvirith's Legacy and I'm at the part where you have a dremora following you from Bal Fell and it doesn't seem like I can use the teleport ring with it. Do I have to walk all the way back to my tower?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

stuff like silt striders and boats normally works with an NPC following you. this may be of limited use in Bal Fell

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

When I reloaded the teleport ring worked (it uses the "travel" dialog prompt like Silt Striders and Mages).

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Skwirl posted:

When I reloaded the teleport ring worked (it uses the "travel" dialog prompt like Silt Striders and Mages).
ah, Morrowind scripting. fond memories of the time my *entire game* stopped having working dialogue choices (e.g. any time the red in-window choices popped up, it would only offer, at most, the first one, and usually none) and I redid like 90% of Muffinwind's dialogue thinking I'd broken the mod rather than my game breaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Who immediately sets jump to space and use to E on a new game?