Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
idiot antonopouloses they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 antonopoulos eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a antonopoulos carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot antonopoulos with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit an antonopoulos throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a moron. every member of my immediate family has killed a antonopoulos with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little pomps ready to replace them. kill all the antonopouloses and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Uh am I reading the number of zeros right or should I be relieved it’s only 30-50 buxx

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Here's a thought. If Bitcoin goes to the absolute moon, and becomes the primary currency of the world, to service the entirety of the global economy, one satoshi would need to have the value of at least $8,000.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Alan Smithee posted:

Uh am I reading the number of zeros right or should I be relieved it’s only 30-50 buxx

that appears to be a median family’s income per appearance which seems insane

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I'm convinced that butters who say antonpoopopolis is the most charismatic person they see speak have never interacted with another human and were raised inside a hermetic bubble, all their caregivers inside sealed environmental suits to avoid contamination. you're asking a five digit sum to speak and this photo of some guy who looks like he's one hang-over away from driving off a bridge, and he's already three drinks in, is the most flattering picture you can put up?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
https://aantonop.com/conference/

Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a world-class public speaker with two decades of experience in front of audiences all around the world. He is currently booked for conferences 4-6 months or more in advance, so please make your request at the earliest date possible.

Andreas will book travel and accommodation and bill you for the costs, in addition to any speaking fee, including business-class travel for overnight or long flights (6+ hrs).

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

EorayMel posted:

idiot antonopouloses they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 antonopoulos eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a antonopoulos carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot antonopoulos with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit an antonopoulos throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a moron. every member of my immediate family has killed a antonopoulos with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little pomps ready to replace them. kill all the antonopouloses and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

you have given me much to reflect on

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the way that page is written implies that there's some sort of andreas team that organises his speaking engagements...

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

that appears to be a median family’s income per appearance which seems insane

for my own sanity im just going to assume it's a money laundering scheme

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Rarebitcoin

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Has anyone said it???

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:wrong:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Boxturret posted:

https://aantonop.com/conference/

Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a world-class public speaker with two decades of experience in front of audiences all around the world. He is currently booked for conferences 4-6 months or more in advance, so please make your request at the earliest date possible.

Andreas will book travel and accommodation and bill you for the costs, in addition to any speaking fee, including business-class travel for overnight or long flights (6+ hrs).

“Yo Andreas we’re doing fyre festival but with bitcoin and this goes down next month. wanna appear?”

“Let me check my busy schedule”

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Boxturret posted:

a thing many people don't talk about much from the age of sail was the constant stream of tiny boats from europe that had to sail from ship to ship giving all the sailors their wages

who are these allegedly-many people who dont talk constantly about boatchain technology

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Grace Baiting posted:

who are these allegedly-many people who dont talk constantly about boatchain technology

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

:agreed:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:hmmyes:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/bitstein/status/1151586640307064833

A member of Congress called all the other coins like ethereum, tethers, etc 'shitcoins' in a hearing.

I wonder if they read your blog divabot?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Pharohman777 posted:

A member of Congress called all the other coins like ethereum, tethers, etc 'shitcoins' in a hearing.

you don't need to read divabot's blog to pick that up, it's a term used to refer to any cryptocurrency other than the real one, bitcoiin ultra dorians vision

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Qwertycoatl posted:

you don't need to read divabot's blog to pick that up, it's a term used to refer to any cryptocurrency other than the real one, bitcoiin ultra dorians vision

:hai:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
the top two poasters have more poasts than the rest of hte list combined

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
boxturret/...! flirtzone thraed 2019 (also featuring buttcoin)

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

hats off to 2019

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Pharohman777 posted:

you know, i actually try very hard not to use salty language on the blog, so i always say "minor altcoin"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Weatherman posted:

I'll be fighting for that bronze medal until the end!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Weatherman posted:

a fitting distribution for the bitcoin thread

top poster is satoshi

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Paladinus posted:

I'll be fighting for that bronze medal until the end!

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Splicer posted:

boxturret/...! flirtzone thraed 2019 (also featuring buttcoin)

the will-they/won't-they energy gets pretty intense sometimes

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i just don't believe in editing posts

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I believe in editing other peoples post. Hence i am against the immutable nature of the blockchain and its natural enemy.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Weatherman posted:

half is ...! saying :wrong:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

half is ...! saying :wrong:

:hmmyes:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Did anyone become more financially aware because of bitcoin? (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 2 hours ago by havoc319

I use to spend money on take-out, brand clothing, sporting events and a bunch of subscriptions like Netflix.

Now every time I spend i have this feeling that money couldve gone to bitcoin. Since then I've learn to cook very basic healthy food, plain no named clothing, stay at home to watch sports and cancel my Netflix subscription.

Funny thing is i saved so much for bitcoin i didnt even spend all what I save into bitcoin, I built an emergency fund, paid my debt faster(which meant I save at higher rater) while putting in what i had left into what I originally saved to begin with; buying bitcoin.

Anyone else have this experience?

havoc319[S] [score hidden] an hour ago

Looks like bitcoin teaches you to live within your means or at least see necessity over luxury.

Honestly, before bitcoin I would buy things i don't need to impress people who i don't know with money i don't have.

Crazy to think I use to live like that.

cryptojake1redditor for a day 8 points 2 hours ago

100% in the same boat. Wasting money everywhere. I wanted something and I got it. Whether I had the money or had to use credit. Now, I put so much more thought into every purchase because I want more bitcoin lmao

sciencebichredditor for 2 weeks [score hidden] an hour ago

I canceled my cable, downgraded my internet, and switched to t-mobile (from att). I’m using the extra disposable income to DCA monthly. I’ve also been wanting to get a galaxy s10 which was on sale for prime day. Decided to forgo it and buy bitcoin instead. I’ll upgrade my phone next year

WeakHands_Trader [score hidden] 33 minutes ago

I learned more about how money in the USA works, Conspiracies, Zero Point Energy, how laws and regulations actually work and so much more all because of the rabbit hole that is The King. BTC.

Linkamus [score hidden] 10 minutes ago

Definitely. Every $10 I spend somewhere, I think of how I could increase my bitcoin holdings with it instead...

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/APompliano/status/1151598271787229184
https://mobile.twitter.com/APompliano/status/1151904025849344000

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rhythmtrader/status/1151942895601102849
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rhythmtrader/status/1151888986656391168
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rhythmtrader/status/1151926443661832194
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rhythmtrader/status/1151676074511745024

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

;same;