Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
https://mobile.twitter.com/Uwe_Junge_MdL/status/1151420778707136512

Cool, cool, alles sehr normal hier in Deutschland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Aufstand der Generale? Is this guy calling for a military putsch?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

lol, yeah. that owns

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
https://twitter.com/tagesschau/status/1151491821643718657

also, here is my luftwaffe story: on my base the hauptfeldwebel (basically the dude who had the responsibility for the entire base) always had a bottle of vodka on his desk and that vodka was always open by 10:30 latest and in order to even have anything to do for the low rank gefreiten we moved the storage area 3 times between 2 different buildings while i was in service there thanks for listening to my ted talk

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Cat Mattress posted:

Putsch klingt so hart. Es geht hier, wie gesagt, um den ~*~*schmalen Grad zwischen Loyalität und Kadavergehorsam*~*~.

Aber ja, er ruft zu einem Putsch auf. Was man halt so als Landtagsabgeordneter macht.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

I think he means that generals should publicly criticise the civilian government and when the civilian government naturally tries to remove them in response they should demand for another minister of defense, someone who is more popular with them. Maybe they can also emphasize their demands by seizing the Reichstag or something? You see? Totally not a Putsch.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Der schmale Grad [sic], lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/bundesrat/status/1151111235557036032?s=19

Good news everyone, the dick sucking factory is hiring

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I feel this is relevant:

https://twitter.com/csmithpoli/status/1151265132657414144

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

This isn't quite a feelgood article since piece of poo poo or not I can't help but feel a little sorry for the gay dude but here's a big article with juicy quotes of Nazis fighting amongst themselves:

https://www.belltower.news/rosenkrieg-rechtsaussen-intellektuell-parfuemierte-nazis-gegen-liberale-nestbeschmutzer-86905/

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Smirr posted:

I always thought that you are the one who sucks the dick at the factory instead of the other way around

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Smirr posted:

https://twitter.com/bundesrat/status/1151111235557036032?s=19

In a row!?!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Nett!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lol, Amazon is backlogged till the middle of next week. Prime day strike hit them hard. Very nice :discourse:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to care, but our city has started puzzing around with our main train station again. Es ist wieder Zeit für die BAU-Arbeit (Böseste Anzunehmende Unsinns-Arbeit)!

Today I was nearly an hour late in getting home, after being forced to stay inside giant tin cans with screaming children all around me. Why is this poo poo always happening after a particularly stressful day at work? Is the Deutsche Bahn sending out Spitzel or recon drones to make sure their fuckery can have the shittiest possible effect on our psyche???

Momo was right, time thieves really are the worst

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Libluini posted:

I'd like to care, but our city has started puzzing around with our main train station again. Es ist wieder Zeit für die BAU-Arbeit (Böseste Anzunehmende Unsinns-Arbeit)!

Today I was nearly an hour late in getting home, after being forced to stay inside giant tin cans with screaming children all around me. Why is this poo poo always happening after a particularly stressful day at work? Is the Deutsche Bahn sending out Spitzel or recon drones to make sure their fuckery can have the shittiest possible effect on our psyche???

Momo was right, time thieves really are the worst

lol just lol if your city's ÖPNV needs construction works to be completely hosed

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
It's just so comical that this never happens if work was relaxed and nice, no only when I'm already super-stressed comes the Doofe Bahn and turbo-fucks me. :mad:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Ride a bike lol

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I do that occasionally, but biking 60 km every day is a bit too much for me. Besides, biking doubles my commute from 2 to 4 hours per day, which basically makes it impossible to do anything besides getting to work, work and get back from work on that day.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

one word: ebike

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

it is rare that something that is simultaneously this stupid and this brilliant exists

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Finally, our space carpenter bio computer parents cannot hurt us anymore.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Elon Musk is the Klon Muse

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Goa Tse-tung posted:

That's Grimes. You might be onto something here.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

quote:

12:48:13 <nox> Corporatists are "fdp"?
12:48:23 <nox> Nice, fdp in French is "fils de pute", aka "son of a bitch".

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Genetically engineered workers that never complain, you say? :thunk:

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Same in Portuguese (filhos da puta), I always chuckled to myself

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Randler posted:

Genetically engineered workers that never complain, you say? :thunk:

The Grineer didn't work out all that well.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

tag you're self

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/themen/reportage/tabubrueche-und-skandale-das-sind-die-abenteuerlichsten-rechtfertigungen-der-afd/24595264.html

I'm

quote:

weil er über Whatsapp Bilder von Adolf Hitler mit ausgestrecktem Arm sowie einer Duschkabine mit gekacheltem Hakenkreuz verschickte. Ein anderes Bild zeigt einen Stahlhelmsoldaten am Maschinengewehr plus Kommentar: „Das schnellste deutsche Asylverfahren, lehnt bis zu 1400 Anträge in der Minute ab!“
[...]
Einige Tage später erinnerte er sich doch – und hatte eine Erklärung parat: Die Bilder habe er lediglich verschickt, damit einer seiner Mitarbeiter diese archivieren könne. Ziel seien eine „Beurteilung und politische Einordnung“ der Unterlagen gewesen. Der Empfänger der Bilder widerspricht Keuter. Eine Anweisung zur Analyse oder Archivierung habe er von Keuter nie erhalten.

also, lmao, I didn't know Höcke secretly published love letter to the third reich in NPD Blättchen and the Verfassungschutz admitted to knowing about this

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/WTOP/status/1151177658702737408

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Geht ab wie ne V2.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Das ganze Internet liebt Raketen-Ente, eine Ente die Raketen baut!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wir möchten Sie darauf hinweisen, dass es nicht in Raketen-Entes Zuständigkeitsbereich fällt, wo die Raketen runterkommen.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.

Randler posted:

Wir möchten Sie darauf hinweisen, dass es nicht in Raketen-Entes Zuständigkeitsbereich fällt, wo die Raketen runterkommen.

Randler, ich weiß, wir sind uns nicht so oft einig, aber ich wollte mal sagen, dass ich deine Tom Lehrer-Anspielung verstehe und wertschätze.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?s=19

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The more languages you know, the more likely it is that something innocuous in language A will remind you of something insulting in language B, C, or D.

The other day I saw a sign proudly claiming that ongoing infrastructure works were being done by SMEG. The people who named the company probably don't speak much English.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Heute vor 87 Jahren verriet die SPD die Republik an den aufkommenden Faschismus.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

E: re: Smeg: Oh boy get to the household department of Karstadts. They do a whole line of refrigerators, toasters and what have you.

E2: though spd sells toasters too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zwille posted:

E: re: Smeg: Oh boy get to the household department of Karstadts. They do a whole line of refrigerators, toasters and what have you.

E2: though spd sells toasters too

whoa

edit saw your post without the edits and lol